It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth Theory New Evidence.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
My opinion is that i have a hollow head...DaaDhaaaaa baaahhhhdaaaa

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
all of you guys need to stop arguing.

if the earth was hollow all he have to do is drill a massive hole in the ocean and see if the water disappears...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
reply to post by kristobal

Did Bill Gates go to college? Most of the brilliant minds of our time didn't. I am not saying I am in no way better or more advanced than anyone. It is the mark of an educated man to entertain an idea without accepting it. I see many educated men/women on this site with great responses. However I see this forum littered with mindless drones that quickly dismiss anything out of the ordinary. Why come to a conspiracy site if you are looking for conventional knowledge?

This why

Anonymous
"this earth reality exists in a hyperdimensional simulation that is flexible enough to model an earth/horizon/atmosphere/space system that can shift between concave, flat, and convex -- as apparent to any simulant (us). it is also flexible enough to simultaneously convey different models to different individuals. and it is not a question of whether an individual can choose a particular parameter (concave, convex) at a given time.. rather the individual IS the system he/she experiences. if you have [recall having] experienced ONLY convexity during your existence, then the simulation is "playing dumb" with a simple, fixed world model. think "the matrix". physical reality (and the natural laws that SEEM to govern its behavior and evolution) is as dreamlike and vaporous as the changing ZEROS and ONES in your favorite first-person videogame."

deep down all individuals whether they be of a spiritual attitude or not are governed by a law. It is the law of cause and effect - the law of attraction, what one focuses on, one will create/tune into. Most academic types and adherents of the norm have a knee jerk reaction which unbeknownst to their everyday awareness is founded on a subconscious awareness of this law. Deep down they think/feel/need people to believe their ideal world view, because it exists as a solidified (easy non thought provocative assumption ) due to mass faith in it. Hence their involuntary urge to ridicule others so that they conform to the limited scope of the norms ideal assumptions/beliefs

Truth is tho all realities and possible configurations already exist, one "creates" their own reality from what oneself gives attention to, so the fact is anything that is fathomable/imaginable is a reality in one way or another that already exists, oneself merely tunes into it. Choose your own reality don't let ignorant fools boss you around, believe what you want to believe.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by tpaine1809
reply to post by Spiratio

Exactly! I like your thinking. Quickly writing it off as impossible means the individual put no thought into changing science.

You can't change water by calling it fire.

correct but there are numerous conditions under which each may occur same goes for the interior of the earth. Average Person only use 10% of their brain (so those who use the hollow headed remarks are actually the ones using less brain power than those who conceive intricate theories to explain the hollow earth reality), how much is there that humans dont know about what may be at work and therefore possible? 90% that's roughly 90% of the cosmos that is dark matter and energy ... coincidence? That's a plausible factor to entertain that the earth is roughly 80% hollow?

The point is that science has an explanation for all things that it has no real hard irrefutable evidence, that doesn't mean its accurate or even the ultimate truth if there is hard evidence - and don't quote the seismic activity I have already posted about that.

Any more questions?
edit on 11-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
i was just about to say....this reminds me of ed leedskalnin's work..but, somebody beat me to it.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If there was a hollow earth, where would volcano get there lava?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I don't trust his theories because well... Just look at the guy.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SeanReborn

Exactly, where would all the magma come from if its a vast expanse of nothing, and then theres a theory that theres a star and surrounding that is a world like our own, but inside out so to speak, but that would mean its to close, and the gravitational forces at work would pull it to its core, same goes for our own crust. How would our crust stay around a star. Because we know planets and stars attract things to them from the mass, this would mean the star would have to be tiny. Dont get me wrong, i believe the earth is home to a myriad of vast expanses of nothing. And maybe theres weerd life down there like the bottom of the ocean, imagine giant cockroaches and the such. However unfactual the general theory is i have to agree that occams razor applied it is the most logical however the simple side of occams razor would actually indicate the molten core theory is to complex.

The one thing ive always wondered is, the molten core theory basically is like the sun only non gaseus does this not mean it could essentially be a sun within a planet.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hello this is my first post here. I have been hiding in the shadows reading many topics here for about a year now. I just wanted say, I do not believe in the hollow earth theory myself. I just wanted to ask, and if this has already been mentioned forgive me. If the earth is indeed hollow, and with plate techtonics where two plates collide and one plate sinks under the other where it sinks down to the core and is heated an melted and recycled through volcano's when volcano's erupt, and lava flows out and hardens and becomes new land from what I believe? If the earth was hollow wouldn't the plate sink until the earth maybe I guess you could say collapses in on itself?
edit on 11-2-2012 by MrAsparagus because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm just 30 seconds into the YouTube video, but the wife-beater shirt and headwarmer have me sold!

"I'm no fricken' scientist, but this Hollow earth is got some major cred, yo!"
... OK, I had to say it. I'm not so superficial that I cannot believe that everyone has to wear a lab coat and have glasses to have credibility -- it's the content of their minds and message. But, hey, I just had to tease.

Rodin's Coil is a phenomenon created by a system of magnetic coils - there is no explanation for HOW this would naturally form.

His concepts of planet formation are a bit flawed. The magnetic field is ONLY on planets with large metallic bodies. Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune and Uranus have large liquid forms of gases that act as conductors so they have large magnetic fields. Earth does, Mars does not -- which makes the difference on our atmospheres and why Mar's protective gases were stripped off.

But these "shells" he's talking about -- there is no mechanism for why a shell would have any cohesive strength to stay and from. EVEN if you assumed a massive magnetic field on Earth when it was forming -- most of the matter is collapsing in due to the pull of gravity is unaffected by magnetism. So no shell would form with Silicon, for instance.

The magnetic field of the earth probably formed quite a while AFTER it became a solid planet -- as the metals moved downward in a molten state.

That molten state means no structure to form this fancy "Rodin's Coil", and magnetism doesn't force out non-metallic matter.

>> I COULD think of a few theories to create a hollow planet -- but THIS would not be one of them.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired
reply to post by SeanReborn

Exactly, where would all the magma come from if its a vast expanse of nothing, and then theres a theory that theres a star and surrounding that is a world like our own, but inside out so to speak, but that would mean its to close, and the gravitational forces at work would pull it to its core, same goes for our own crust. How would our crust stay around a star. Because we know planets and stars attract things to them from the mass, this would mean the star would have to be tiny. Dont get me wrong, i believe the earth is home to a myriad of vast expanses of nothing. And maybe theres weerd life down there like the bottom of the ocean, imagine giant cockroaches and the such. However unfactual the general theory is i have to agree that occams razor applied it is the most logical however the simple side of occams razor would actually indicate the molten core theory is to complex.

The one thing ive always wondered is, the molten core theory basically is like the sun only non gaseus does this not mean it could essentially be a sun within a planet.

>> We'd also have to assume a MASSIVE conspiracy for anyone in the Geophysics departments around the globe. When an earthquake or large bomb goes off, seismographs detect it's resonant waves across the planet. There are both surface and deep planet waves, as well as echoes BACK through the planet, in particularly massive quake events. The time it takes to travel is influenced by the material it passes through -- the denser the material, the faster it moves. Water transmits sound faster than air, for instance.

So, based on massive research of numerous echos on seismographs, the density and material of various parts of the earth's mantel and core have been deduced. The assumption these days is that there is a molten nickel/iron core with a harder shell, and then it becomes molten rock.

Some assumptions may be off, because we are unable to drill deep enough for an actual sample. But if the planet were hollow, then the transmission of seismic waves would take HOURS LONGER to pass through the earth, and short depth waves would arrive sooner through the outer crust, than if they passed through the core -- this is not the case, so either someone has rigged all the seismographs and bought out the people monitoring earthquakes ... or this theory of a hollow earth needs to come up with a new material and theory for what would transmit the energy of shockwaves in a manner consistent with a core full of molten and solid metals.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
We have all read or heard of the account of Admiral Byrd's travels in 1947 to the inner earth. An account in his diary tells of his voyage inside in an aircraft, and meeting the King and many others, along with stories of various encounters with power sources and different landscapes. Now can you believe Admiral Byrd, or was he a quack? He was highly respected and a naval ranking officer. It was planned that a couple years ago, an expedition was going to explore the north pole area in search of the opening. A Russian ice breaker was hired to take all who reserved a place and paid a certain amount towards defraying costs and the hire of the ship. The leader of the expedition seemed to have met some fate which stopped the expedition. Was he killed to stop his discovery? It seems anytime the government is involved, or has something to loose control of, deaths occur. Make your own decision on this one....

Wasn't Byrds diary "found" in an attic after his death?
I find it suspicious it was only after his death this whole hollow earth mania started.
Could it be he was a high member of the L.D.S, and this was part of a hoax to "confirm" Jesus lives on planet Kobol (a.k.a inner earth)
Mormons are about blonde hair blue eyes, etc...
Funny how it all fits to the Mormons faith.

Anyone else think it's a hoax to promote the LDS?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
We have pictures of the earth it is a giant sphere. I am guessing this guy lives in Cali and has the chronic.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Part 2 of my theory I will also create a new post for it.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kristobal
There's no point trying to help you if you are going to trash modern science. There's a reason why our civilization has microwave ovens...

Those things are dangerous as hell, the reason was to make a weapon

All those things are possible because of the scientific method.

All because of the method, no sparks of genius never ever?
The scientific method is mostly to explain simply step by step, I don't believe all scientist use it step by step. It's only to format in a globally accepted structure, the method itself rarely is the reason for a discovery or advancement.

And all of them involve things that are hard for a non-trained normal person to understand or visualize.

What better way to make science elitist?

A thousand trained PhD scientists in fields as diverse as geochemistry, seismology, astrophysics, astronomy and engineering are ALL WRONG
OR
One individual with no formal training in any of those subjects disproves everybody from the last 400 years.
That is an incredibly arrogant and nonsensical position to take.

The thing is looking at the right place, you can go for miles and miles in the same direction looking for something and never find it. Also science didn't prove 100% anything yet about what's inside our earth.

To prove things scientifically is very important but I think we must never overlook what the fool may say, sparks of genius happen to almost anyone if you know where to look.

I'm on the fence but I can't say I wouldn't be thrilled with the idea.
Living in times like ours would be like living in the days people taught the earth was flat.

Imagine the possibilities and not only our planet...
edit on 11-2-2012 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2012 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tpaine1809

If the Earth is hollow then were do we get our magnetic field from ?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

Wow the voice of reason! You sir are a very wise man.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSBOT

Study Rodin's coil to understand this.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tpaine1809

Gravity is nothing but magnetism.

That is simply not the case. Those two forces are created under different circumstances, behave differently in free space, "fall off" differently with distance, are measured by different means, and affect matter differently. The trouble with most "New Age" beliefs is that they are based upon nothing.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
We are inside the circle to reach the outer part we have to go through the poles. It's why the stars never are sporadic all predictable. There are 2 SUNS!!! They are not stars!!!
edit on 11-2-2012 by tpaine1809 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join