It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a Dying Man

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

Got ya, to be a Free Mason though you can do so by asking but that doesn't mean your in. They interview your family, friends, coworkers and make sure your a decent member of society. Then you get sponsored. Mostly you are invited by a fellow Mason, who puts his trust in you in not tarnishing his name and making him look bad once you join.

link   

Originally posted by three1zero
you are all a bunch of fools if you believe this crap
why do you fall for it everytime

Fall for it?
You have a variety of people here for various different reasons and their participation does not entail they believe or disbelieve.

As an observer of this thread, I'm enjoying the dialogue going on as entertainment, and any "facts" put forth, get put back in that little hole for further retrieval in the future, should there connection to real world events / objects / data etc.

link   

Originally posted by QUEEQUEG
reply to post by AlonzoTyper
[more

Following ATS for at least a year now ,first time commenting I hope you are the real deal I was in the Canadian military for 5 years logistical support I have seen many things which confound me to this day and heard even more, I ended my career with a designated security clearance which is basic,I have heard many tales about military /industrial facilities running in the shadow goverment which are funded by private enterprise who answer to nothing ,no frills operations teams running loot and boot on suspected HVT compounds, one thing about Afghanistan is it was quadrant clearance you couldnt be in a sector without specific clearance, however the odd time 'unmarked' or no frills operators would roll in and scoop up suspects wihout any paperwork just a phone call and whisk them away.I know I am off topic here however I am quite aware of how deep the 'unmarked' military goes. Looking forward to another post just realise if you are going to go down the path less travelled with stories of secret space programs and goverment deceit you have to qaulify your statements in some manor other than whats open for public record .

Alas, your experiences sound very similar to my own, however much more recent.

After the treatment I've endured thus far, I hope you dont have people calling you names and being obnoxious.

Is it a membership requirement to prove every single detail of your life?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

Brother,

I am aware of this and was hoping Mr. Typer might share his journey across the sands, so we may gain some comfort as to his initial representation.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm very sorry to hear of your declining health. I am looking forward to reading your future posts. I'm sure you have hundreds of people interested in reading what you have to say even if they are not replying to your introduction. I hope you are the real mccoy and say what you feel needs to be said on this site. It would be a shame if some naysayers discouraged someone from posting true firsthand knowledge on subjects that you have mentioned in your introduction.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Welcome!

Try to stay in a good frame of mind (as it seems you have being online!) It will help with your current state and I hope that it is not painful.

My Grandfather was in WWII as a Navigator on B-17 up to the B-52 until he retired. I don't know much about him as my parents divorced when I was young and we don't have much contact. I know he worked for Boeing after that on some classified projects but nothing he has said was top secret. Very interesting man when I re-met him a few years back. So I look forward to what you might bring to ATS.

edit on 10-2-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

link   
I really dont see what the problem is of posting a picture saying Hi Ats, Alonzo here. That way every doubter would be silenced and we would all be happy, until then Im sorry but im skeptical. If any of you browse ATS everyday you will realize threads like these come up every single day and not once have they been true, its always someone saying I have great information to give but I wont do it in this post.

If you are real then I am sorry but you must understand why I am skeptical, only a fool will believe everything he reads as truth, a person should always look for validation before believing in anything. You may be who you say you are, I dont know that and neither does any other member but they are choosing to believe you without any ounce of validation... I honestly dont think its asking too much to post a picture of yourself with a sign... If I was planning on giving out information and people wanted validation I would give it to them in an instant, why? because the longer you wait the more doubters you obtain.. There have countless threads on this site the same as this one but I have never had one of those people provide any validation what so ever, usually they just disappear as quick as they came. If you are serious about this, then post a pic of yourself otherwise you will never get recognition on this site, not everyone on this site is as gullible as the posters on this thread, most will not even give you the time of day without proof.

link   
reply to post by Irish614

Yes I know Irish.
I went through it all as well. The interview, etc.
Not going into detail here.
They don't have any Lodges here in Abu Dhabi I am aware of but I did my EA and Master at the Lacombe, LA Lodge in 2001.

Thanks for the info though.

73's,
Tom

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish614
reply to post by tomdham

Got ya, to be a Free Mason though you can do so by asking but that doesn't mean your in. They interview your family, friends, coworkers and make sure your a decent member of society. Then you get sponsored. Mostly you are invited by a fellow Mason, who puts his trust in you in not tarnishing his name and making him look bad once you join.

Yes, this is true. And please let me clarify, I was never a freemason, although I had many close friends and colleagues who were. This is also true of the Shriners. I was neither officially, but I did have involvement with them by association. I would attend and help organize fund raising events, and we raised money for children's hospitals and gifts around the holidays.

What I meant was that I was talked into participating in some of their activities, which seemed like worthy causes.

I dont own a Shriners cap, or a masonic apron if thats what you're implying.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
/ nvm. Redacted.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sentinel007

Agreed, Brother Sentinel...just trying to clear things up.

I still think he may be legit...let's see what happens when he starts posting some secret threads!!!

73's
Tom

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well I'd like to hope everyone would give the OP a chance to tell his story(true or not). One day the real deal is going to be hear and be chased off by people picking every little thing apart. For the record, I was interested in USC and ND claim. There quite a distance there.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Hello Mr. Typer,

Now that makes a heck of a lot more sense.
Great that you volunteered your time.

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

Thanks and 73's,
Tom

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

Something is not quite right with his latest statement. Initially he stated he join the Elks Lodge, then he stated he was talked into joining the Shriners. Now he states that he had not officially joined the Masons or the Shrine. The game is afoot.

link   

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper

Originally posted by QUEEQUEG
[more

Is it a membership requirement to prove every single detail of your life?

Only if the claims you make seem outlandish and suspect.

link   
Just want to say hello and welcome!
Don't let others bother you with their doubts and comments.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Unfortunately...there are some members on ATS...who are mean and obnoxious...please don't let them discourage you...from those of us who are glad you are here...and are interested in what you have to say.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sentinel007
reply to post by tomdham

Something is not quite right with his latest statement. Initially he stated he join the Elks Lodge, then he stated he was talked into joining the Shriners. Now he states that he had not officially joined the Masons or the Shrine. The game is afoot.

No I think he explained it rather well: He was talked into helping out with some Children's Hospital stuff and parades and the like.

BUT....just maybe?

TTYL,
Tom

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Unfortunately...there are some members on ATS...who are mean and obnoxious...please don't let them discourage you...from those of us who are glad you are here...and are interested in what you have to say.

By "mean and obnoxious" I'm guessing you mean skeptical and non-naive? We're ALL interested in what the gentleman has to say, if only he would say it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
A further comment I probably should have included in my previous post, and a note to you Mr. Typer...

ATS has seen its fair share of frauds come through here, some of them very convincing, at least in the beginning. It isn't that we wish for you to prove every detail of your life, it's just that many on here can't stand being fooled again and again, and their knee-jerk reaction is to immediately call shenanigans on anyone who claims anything other than that they have never seen anything unusual and have led perfectly normal lives.

That, of course, discounts the trolls who like to derail threads, and that happens all across the internet, not just ATS. Trolls are individuals who find amusement in causing trouble on the internet by whatever means necessary, and there are quite a few of those here as well. There is no tried-and-true way to spot them, as trolls come in many forms, but if your immediate reaction to a post is immense frustration, confusion, or anger, then that person is most likely trolling you. The best action on your part is to simply ignore those posts. I'm not sure how internet savvy you are, but I figure if you already know about trolls, then you can skim over this little paragraph and be harmed none at all from it.

I hope that if you truly are legitimate, you continue posting (and that in 90 years your skin has grown quite thick enough to handle a little razzing on the internet) because that is why this site exists in the first place. All men and women deserve to know the truth, whatever it may be, and if that is why you are here, I pray you stay til you have thoroughly drawn back the curtain and revealed that truth to the light of day.

If you can indeed post scans of the photographs you have in storage, then that would certainly seal the deal as far as your legitimacy goes, and your voluntary suggestion that you could do so throws more evidence in your favor as far as I'm concerned.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join