It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey caught in photo ?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
You lose your credibility when you come here in a seemingly honest way asking for opinions of what your picture could be. But your reactions tell a completely different story. You either whole heartedly believe this is a grey, or you whole heartedly want others to believe its a grey. Either way you weren't honest about asking for actual opinions. When the vast vast vast majority of the reactions all point to " no , its a rock" or "no its a reflection". Your reaction, if you were being honest in your OP, should be, "you guys are probably right, too bad"

And yet people are not reading my response to my explanation regarding theories presented by members on this thread. And a lot of members on here whole heartedly want to believe it's a reflection and ingore my explanation unfortunately. I knew it was a long shot when I posted on these forums cause I know many people will scrutinize the photo and come up with some explanation that doesn't make sense just like other threads I've noticed people just come up with sarcastic ways of explaining/debunking "evidence" presented on this site. If i had intentions of wasting peoples time on here by making a hoax or simply stating that this is a gray even though you can clearly make out a "rock" or "fingers" or maybe a kid with a mask I wouldn't have posted on here I have better things to do with my time here and it seems some of you are ignoring my response to what some people have presented on here to try and debunk the photo. I have not ignored a single comment yet some of you think otherwise.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falgore
I have yet to see a legit photo of a gray alien on the internet cept for maybe a video on youtube I came across which I can't really explain.

So are you saying this isn't a legit photo of a gray alien then?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
img836.imageshack.us...

That's the best I can do to replicate the angle. Somehow my fingers are not showing up but part of my hallway is and the upper part of the camera is showing up in the middle.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

I have yet to see a legit photo of a gray alien on the internet cept for maybe a video on youtube I came across which I can't really explain.

So are you saying this isn't a legit photo of a gray alien then?

What I meant is prior to my posting I don't think I've come across a real photo of one. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
At this point I have exhausted all of my options so I will conclude that what I captured is indeed an alien gray. It's not my rockwork or my fingers creating the faces in the picture. I am not faking this photo as I have no idea how to use photoshop.

Also I got in contact with a friend of mine who knows someone who will help analyze the photo further I made a copy on a usb thumb drive I'll see what happens from there. I have a busy week so I'll see. But it's clear people enjoy threads with referencing more than someone who is trying to actually provide evidence themselves. Sometimes the truth is hidden in plain sight just remember that. This photo took me by surprise I wasn't wishing for anything. Peace.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Falgore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

I haven't been through everyone's responses on your photo, however, it looks to me like someone standing next to the tank wearing a hooded jumper and they have the hood over their head. The face, that looks like an Alien, is just a reflection of the stuff in the fish tank. I don't believe you have taken a photo of a grey/gray alien at all. Someone was standing by the fish tank, with a hooded jumper on when you took the photo.

edit on 13/2/2012 by DaMouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMouse
reply to post by Falgore

I haven't been through everyone's responses on your photo, however, it looks to me like someone standing next to the tank wearing a hooded jumper and they have the hood over their head. The face, that looks like an Alien, is just a reflection of the stuff in the fish tank. I don't believe you have taken a photo of a grey/gray alien at all. Someone was standing by the fish tank, with a hooded jumper on when you took the photo.

edit on 13/2/2012 by DaMouse because: (no reason given)

No one was standing by me at the time of the photo. I was home alone and both my sister who is 20+ years old and mom were shopping. After I fed my fish I decided to snap up a couple of photos. The reflection is coming from outside I'm not gonna repeat myself I have provided photos to that refutes any theories so far posted in this thread.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

img836.imageshack.us...

That's the best I can do to replicate the angle. Somehow my fingers are not showing up but part of my hallway is and the upper part of the camera is showing up in the middle.

Ummm, how long ago did you take the 1st pic??
There is so much growth now in there, it is impossible to duplicate your shot,
edit on 13-2-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

img836.imageshack.us...

Ummm, how long ago did you take the 1st pic??
There is so much growth now in there, it is impossible to duplicate your shot,
edit on 13-2-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

the rockwork is different as I change it once every few months cause I come up with something I like better I guess. The 1st pic in the original post was taken mid August I think on the 13th to be exact. And yes ever since I got a new lighting system I've had hair algae outgrow my coralline algae like crazy. Yes I can't duplicate my original shot right now 100% but the latest photo I provided if you see to the right shows the reflection of my hallway behind me exactly as close as I can get it where you see the "figure" in question which is standing there in the first pic I posted. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So aliens are fish? Or fish are aliens? Where's my fishing rod...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

the rockwork is different as I change it once every few months cause I come up with something I like better I guess. The 1st pic in the original post was taken mid August I think on the 13th to be exact. And yes ever since I got a new lighting system I've had hair algae outgrow my coralline algae like crazy. Yes I can't duplicate my original shot right now 100% but the latest photo I provided if you see to the right shows the reflection of my hallway behind me exactly as close as I can get it where you see the "figure" in question which is standing there in the first pic I posted. Thanks.

So, basically the only thing that is the same is the tank itself? Different rocks, lighting, and growth....essentially impossible to replicate your original shot. The reflection of the hallway was only a portion of what was questioned.

Apples and oranges now.

Seems like the opacity pictures posted earlier are still the best fit.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

Your not the only one.

I do have that condition but more advanced. However, I haven't been visited by anyone of the MIEC (military industrial extra-terrestrial complex, Greys to be more specific).

You, on the other hand, got a visit from them.

Purpose? Unknown to me or to you because the purpose was unknown other than, with this possible theory, to test your skills. In what? That answer is up to you.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Falgore, clearly your picture doesn't have enough information for anyone to determine it's an alien, a reflection or a shadow. Focus on getting a better picture or video. If you're being abducted, as you claim, don't endlessly debate this incomplete information, but work to get better proof. You efforts will be rewarded and you will have accomplished more to open people to the facts of aliens. Keep working on it and share it here.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

I can clearly make out the reflection of your fingers holding the camera and the camera itself. I overlayed a photo of your type of camera as well as outlined your 3 fingers that were in the reflection. filesmelt.com... If you don't believe me, simply take a picture in front of a mirror and overlay your camera/fingers from that picture over your photo with the "figure", and you'll see what I'm talking about.
edit on 14-2-2012 by CT586 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

I see a circled fish tale, and a shadow... Sorry...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CT586
reply to post by Falgore

I can clearly make out the reflection of your fingers holding the camera and the camera itself. I overlayed a photo of your type of camera as well as outlined your 3 fingers that were in the reflection. filesmelt.com... If you don't believe me, simply take a picture in front of a mirror and overlay your camera/fingers from that picture over your photo with the "figure", and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Look at the original picture again please and at the most recent picture I took a reflection off the tank aka glass will not be the same as the reflection off a mirror. A reflection off the glass will be transparent or see through my fingers could have not cast that type of a shadow. Whatever it was it was behind me and it's not just the face on the right hand side that people have been bashing me about. If you look closer my fingers do not line up at all look at the reflection of my camera and look more closely to where the person who created the opacity overlay where he put the index finger is not where the camera ends and it doesn't line up with the camera reflected. They are not my fingers I will hopefully get in touch with the photo expert in the future I don't know when yet hopefully this week and get my photo analyzed so I can put my mind at ease even if it ends up being some crazy illusion I don't care. Thanks.

At least we can all agree that it's not my rocks at this point as it's impossible for them to replicate that.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher
Falgore, clearly your picture doesn't have enough information for anyone to determine it's an alien, a reflection or a shadow. Focus on getting a better picture or video. If you're being abducted, as you claim, don't endlessly debate this incomplete information, but work to get better proof. You efforts will be rewarded and you will have accomplished more to open people to the facts of aliens. Keep working on it and share it here.

I think we can all agree here it's going to be impossible to capture a perfect photo of these beings. They are extremely intelligent and if this photo is indeed of these beings which at this point I'm pretty sure it is or it's the craziest illusion I have ever seen in my entire life. I am not endlessly debating anything here and I have yet to see anyone on any site post a legit photo of the alien gray. It's not like this type of evidence can fall into our hands one day. What camera around $500 would capture extremely high quality photos over the one I have ? I can't afford a $1k camera right now saving up to pay off my college debt.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

So, basically the only thing that is the same is the tank itself? Different rocks, lighting, and growth....essentially impossible to replicate your original shot. The reflection of the hallway was only a portion of what was questioned.

Apples and oranges now.

Seems like the opacity pictures posted earlier are still the best fit.

The lighting was the same I have posted links where people said it was my rockwork and you'll see it was the same lighting. I misworded myself what I meant was ever since I got the new lights which are the Aquatic Life 108 watts T5's which were around the beginning of August. The rocks are not different they are the same just aquascaped a different way. The only growth is hair algae on the rocks any of the corals you see in the recent picture are fakes for just looks.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by Falgore

Your not the only one.

I do have that condition but more advanced. However, I haven't been visited by anyone of the MIEC (military industrial extra-terrestrial complex, Greys to be more specific).

You, on the other hand, got a visit from them.

Purpose? Unknown to me or to you because the purpose was unknown other than, with this possible theory, to test your skills. In what? That answer is up to you.

Interesting I have heard of military working with the grays like area 51 we all heard about but I just don't know much about that theory. It's quite possible as I have seen men in black suits with gray aliens in one of my dreams.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I don't know about anyone else but I, however, DO SEE IT!!! O_O We need the president to now report on all major MSM channels about this miraculous find!!! LIFE AS WE KNOW IT!!! WILL CHANGE!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join