It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey caught in photo ?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
I can't believe your still trying to sell this picture as a gray alien...

You must have a great imagination.

I'm not trying to sell anything here.

Secondly you say the abduction experience is created by the mind yet UFO's are real must be humans driving them I guess ?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioactiveRob
I honestly don't see anything in the picture other than the aquarium and a fish. There's nothing unusual in the circled areas.

I think you will find most everyone agrees with you. People see what they want to see. We all see normal aquarium rocks and reflections of the camera. He sees aliens. His mind is made up that it is an alien, and there is no convincing him otherwise....don't even waste time. The evidence clearly debunking this has already been shown.

Honestly, this thread should just be closed, or moved to the HOAX forum.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpusMarkII
yeap I`m convicned if you look close I think he's holding the 1975 issue of TV guide for the spring . The real question did he just come back from 1975 on a time traveling mission ? Was Chico and the Man on back then or was that 78 .

Just take a step back and ask yourself if these beings are truly real ( from your perspective not mine ) would they knock on your door and kindly ask to step in your house ? Don't you think if they were inter dimensional or from another galaxy they'd be treating us the same way we treat other animals we tag on a yearly basis and we observe and gather data from them just like what these beings are doing to us. I'm sure they have the ability to go through solid matter or something afterall.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Originally posted by RadioactiveRob
I honestly don't see anything in the picture other than the aquarium and a fish. There's nothing unusual in the circled areas.

I think you will find most everyone agrees with you. People see what they want to see. We all see normal aquarium rocks and reflections of the camera. He sees aliens. His mind is made up that it is an alien, and there is no convincing him otherwise....don't even waste time. The evidence clearly debunking this has already been shown.

Honestly, this thread should just be closed, or moved to the HOAX forum.

There is no evidence debunking anything in this thread yet if people like you actually spent more than 10 seconds to look at the photo in question you'd think otherwise. Kinda dissappointing when you come here on these forums and the majority of the people minus a few ignore my explanations to people trying to debunk the photo you suddenly jump the ship and call it a hoax and follow the rest of the people who claim it is what they think it is.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Levelsquare
enough with this stupid fish tank crap.

tell us about your abduction experience.

I did already I'll post a link in a sec..

here it is www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a mix of dreams I've experienced, UFO's I've witnessed and a few events involving the beings themselves.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falgore
yet people fail to ask themselves if that were true how come all the abduction experiences are not the same ?

Because not everyone thinks the same.

The experience coincides with your religious background, your culture or your lifestyle.

For example...when a person is religious...these supposed creatures have some kind of connection to God and tell the people that.

In South America...the abduction experience differs from North Americans...the creatures are more imaginative..such as blue or colorful alien, little furry creatures...you know why...because their culture is a lot more colorful.

A person highly into science will have a more technical experience, whereas a person with little education will be less technical and the experience becomes more about fantasy based.

It is all in their heads....your brain can only create what it is familiar with. That is why experiences differ, your mind creates your fantasies based on what your life is about.
edit on 12-2-2012 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

Any references to back up your claims ? How is it possible that if what you said is true that the abductees experience physical marks ? Who are you suddenly to debunk the UFO/ALIEN phenomenon ? You called Budd Hopkins a good guy but his work isn't credible yet his whole life revolved around the phenomenon.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there but I wouldn't be here wasting my time posting if it wasn't for the fact that I strongly believe that I somehow caught an alien gray in the photo in question. And for the record I do not care whether people think if this is simply an illusion from the rocks, fingers or an illusion gone wild. I have read every comment on here and responded with a valid explanation in regards to theories presented. If people spent more than a few seconds reading my responses and looking at the picture they would indeed see something more. And no it's not peridolia as there is nothing in my hallway or the rockwork itself that can replicate the face(s).

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

...yet you completely dismiss the fact that it is just your reflection. The opacity pics clearly show that it is that. Your only argument is that the fingers didnt line up exactly to the centimeter like yours did. The evidence shown is conclusive, it is just a reflection.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You lose your credibility when you come here in a seemingly honest way asking for opinions of what your picture could be. But your reactions tell a completely different story. You either whole heartedly believe this is a grey, or you whole heartedly want others to believe its a grey. Either way you weren't honest about asking for actual opinions. When the vast vast vast majority of the reactions all point to " no , its a rock" or "no its a reflection". Your reaction, if you were being honest in your OP, should be, "you guys are probably right, too bad"

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I do not understand this thread.

To me it seems silly, irrelevant and stupid.
edit on 12-2-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Sometimes we want to see something really badly.

Does anyone have links to legit photos of greys?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

ok, I understand. But you still didn't answer my question, what makes you different?

You got to ask yourself that, because these guys, these greys, don't hit on people that have no standing feature.

Plus, I share in your awkwardness. A grey standing behind you. Two of them at that. That is more than creepy right there.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

You got to ask yourself that, because these guys, these greys, don't hit on people that have no standing feature.

It's a debatable topic.
Some researchers consider abductees to be "made" by the aliens themselves, since many abductees are experiencing this phenomenon from very early age (as early as several months after birth).
And as to what key do they use ins electing families and people for their reproductive agenda is anyone's guess. I suppose that they might be after particulat mindsets or body sets or DNA sets or whatever. Hard to tell since we don't know what the REAL purpose of abductions is. Many researchers consider the so-called "beeding program" to be the main reason but we're not Greys so we obviously can only guess their motives. And given the superb technology and mind capabilities of this race (or races), capable of creating vivid virtual reality scenarios (VRS), we can only guess what they want us to tell. Since they apparently know well that mind block can be circumvented either by the abductee's brain or regressive hypnosis or trauma that reinvokes the traumatic events (common in PTSS), they might be telling very lolzy stories to the abductee knowing full well that the human researchers will get to it and think about is as the "real" deal while it's another illusion to mask the true motives and procedures of their race.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976
reply to post by Falgore

You've got me all wrong FALGORE, I dont think it's an alien grey, but thats just my opinion, I am a believer, and if I have come across as sounding arrogant then I am sorry for that, everyones entitled to their own opinions including you and I respect that, when I said I felt sorry for you what I actually meant was (I think its my own fault for not wording it right) was I was sypmaphising with you over your abduction experience, and if you look further back to page 9 I think it is, I actually stuck up for you when somebody said you was wasting their time for having read your post and I said to them basically that you was not to blame that nobody was forcing him to read it, and if he didnt like it then not to bother coming here and commenting at all and let others have a decent discussion without being trolled, once again I am sorry if I gave you the wrong impression, PEACE OUT!!

(MODS, sorry for going slightly off topic for a moment there, but I felt like I had to explain myself in order not to alienate a potential ally in the quest for the truth)

edit on 12-2-2012 by DARREN1976 because: as I am an illiterate sod sometimes!!!

Oh that's what you meant sorry then about calling you arrogant. I don't want people to feel sorry for me at all it is what it is the only reason I posted a thread about that photo is because it startled me when I saw it while I was browsing through my photos cause I have been abducted before and the image struck me.

Yea I respect everyone's opinion but sometimes I don't because some people are well rude perhaps.

In response to the opacity photo posted by someone explaining it's my fingers on the right hand side they do not I repeat DO NOT line up and secondly and most importantly my fingers were not in that position close but not quite. Also the camera does not end that far in the picture he posted it's a bit shorter and you can see if you look closer the outline going downward for the camera in the reflection.

Let's just say it's a rock or my fingers I say fine explain 3 things to me here.

1 ) How do you explain the other face which is more visible to the left in the smaller circle I highlighted ?

2) How do you explain even if the right hand photo were my fingers the 2 "eyes" you can make out are shinier than the rest of silhouette cast by the reflection ?

3) How come my fingers which are clearly visible and pink might I add on the left are not in the same way on the right ?

Finally when I have more time later into the week I'll try and post another picture of me replicating myself holding the camera almost in the same position with the same lighting conditions the only difference here is the rockwork is different. Thanks to all who have commented.
edit on 12-2-2012 by Falgore because: (no reason given)

This is actually a good idea, if you can take a picture with exactly the same conditions from the same angle, then any differences will go better towards strengthening your case....

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

yet people fail to ask themselves if that were true how come all the abduction experiences are not the same ?

Because not everyone thinks the same.

The experience coincides with your religious background, your culture or your lifestyle.

For example...when a person is religious...these supposed creatures have some kind of connection to God and tell the people that.

In South America...the abduction experience differs from North Americans...the creatures are more imaginative..such as blue or colorful alien, little furry creatures...you know why...because their culture is a lot more colorful.

A person highly into science will have a more technical experience, whereas a person with little education will be less technical and the experience becomes more about fantasy based.

It is all in their heads....your brain can only create what it is familiar with. That is why experiences differ, your mind creates your fantasies based on what your life is about.
edit on 12-2-2012 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

Any references to back up your claims ? How is it possible that if what you said is true that the abductees experience physical marks ? Who are you suddenly to debunk the UFO/ALIEN phenomenon ? You called Budd Hopkins a good guy but his work isn't credible yet his whole life revolved around the phenomenon.

Something similar along the lines of what he is saying about differing religious backgrounds being a factor is that studies were done where volunteers without any background of abduction experiences where used in experiments where they messed about with peoples brain waves and produced effects where they volunteers experienced hallucinations of alien greys and I think I'm pretty sure it might of had something to do with the "GOD HELMET" or some similar sort of experiment, but the GOD HELMET was used to re-produce effects of causing people to see religous visions, just thought I would throw that in there as food for thought.
edit on 13-2-2012 by DARREN1976 because: spelling...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Falgore

You've got me all wrong FALGORE, I dont think it's an alien grey, but thats just my opinion, I am a believer, and if I have come across as sounding arrogant then I am sorry for that, everyones entitled to their own opinions including you and I respect that, when I said I felt sorry for you what I actually meant was (I think its my own fault for not wording it right) was I was sypmaphising with you over your abduction experience, and if you look further back to page 9 I think it is, I actually stuck up for you when somebody said you was wasting their time for having read your post and I said to them basically that you was not to blame that nobody was forcing him to read it, and if he didnt like it then not to bother coming here and commenting at all and let others have a decent discussion without being trolled, once again I am sorry if I gave you the wrong impression, PEACE OUT!!

(MODS, sorry for going slightly off topic for a moment there, but I felt like I had to explain myself in order not to alienate a potential ally in the quest for the truth)

edit on 12-2-2012 by DARREN1976 because: as I am an illiterate sod sometimes!!!

Oh that's what you meant sorry then about calling you arrogant. I don't want people to feel sorry for me at all it is what it is the only reason I posted a thread about that photo is because it startled me when I saw it while I was browsing through my photos cause I have been abducted before and the image struck me.

Yea I respect everyone's opinion but sometimes I don't because some people are well rude perhaps.

In response to the opacity photo posted by someone explaining it's my fingers on the right hand side they do not I repeat DO NOT line up and secondly and most importantly my fingers were not in that position close but not quite. Also the camera does not end that far in the picture he posted it's a bit shorter and you can see if you look closer the outline going downward for the camera in the reflection.

Let's just say it's a rock or my fingers I say fine explain 3 things to me here.

1 ) How do you explain the other face which is more visible to the left in the smaller circle I highlighted ?

2) How do you explain even if the right hand photo were my fingers the 2 "eyes" you can make out are shinier than the rest of silhouette cast by the reflection ?

3) How come my fingers which are clearly visible and pink might I add on the left are not in the same way on the right ?

Finally when I have more time later into the week I'll try and post another picture of me replicating myself holding the camera almost in the same position with the same lighting conditions the only difference here is the rockwork is different. Thanks to all who have commented.

This is actually a good idea, if you can take a picture with exactly the same conditions from the same angle, then any differences will go better towards strengthening your case....

I will try my best to post a new picture sometime this week thanks.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jelonek

It's a debatable topic.
Some researchers consider abductees to be "made" by the aliens themselves, since many abductees are experiencing this phenomenon from very early age (as early as several months after birth).
And as to what key do they use ins electing families and people for their reproductive agenda is anyone's guess. I suppose that they might be after particulat mindsets or body sets or DNA sets or whatever. Hard to tell since we don't know what the REAL purpose of abductions is. Many researchers consider the so-called "beeding program" to be the main reason but we're not Greys so we obviously can only guess their motives. And given the superb technology and mind capabilities of this race (or races), capable of creating vivid virtual reality scenarios (VRS), we can only guess what they want us to tell. Since they apparently know well that mind block can be circumvented either by the abductee's brain or regressive hypnosis or trauma that reinvokes the traumatic events (common in PTSS), they might be telling very lolzy stories to the abductee knowing full well that the human researchers will get to it and think about is as the "real" deal while it's another illusion to mask the true motives and procedures of their race.

Very nice post +1 for you sir never thought about that.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by Falgore

ok, I understand. But you still didn't answer my question, what makes you different?

Plus, I share in your awkwardness. A grey standing behind you. Two of them at that. That is more than creepy right there.

I accept that people think it's a reflection or rock ( it's impossible that it's a rock as I posted a recent picture showing my rockwork ) but I really hope it is just that a optical illusion gone crazy. I was freaked out almost instantly I came across the photo.

I'll be as honest as possible in response to your question here not that I'm anything special or whatever but during the years of me experiencing these abduction events which were few and far apart aside from UFO sightings I have had I always had kind of a 6th sense for things I cannot explain. What I mean is at times I was capable of predicting something happening in my dreams and it actually came true. I think a bit differently than most people if that sounds corny in anyway I understand. I had a dream of my friends father dying the next day and that's what happened at night the very next day. I dreamed I scored 100 on a few exams during my high school years and the next day I got to class and my teacher handed back my paper there was an 100 on the top.

I can't put it into words but I think a bit differently than a lot of people almost as If I have this feeling that I am kind of different than most people I come across I can't explain it. Another thing I can't explain is how I was able to sense an alien grey standing outisde of my hallway while I was sleeping in my room only to black out 2 seconds later after seeing 2 long grey fingers being waved in the air. I'd like to add that at times during my free time my mind tends to steer into certain areas I can't explain I theorize many different things I can't explain for the life of me to this day.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'll try and post up a new photo of me holding my camera so you can compare the reflection to the original photo but the rockwork will be different. Thanks to all who are taking me a bit more seriously here.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BogeyLowenbrau
Sometimes we want to see something really badly.

Does anyone have links to legit photos of greys?

I have yet to see a legit photo of a gray alien on the internet cept for maybe a video on youtube I came across which I can't really explain.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join