It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey caught in photo ?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My experiences if anyone feels like taking out 10 minutes to read it. Not fully revised but it's pretty much typed up as I remembered everything I have seen or witnessed.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikhailBakunin
I don't know about anyone else but I, however, DO SEE IT!!! O_O We need the president to now report on all major MSM channels about this miraculous find!!! LIFE AS WE KNOW IT!!! WILL CHANGE!!!

Are you being sarcastic or actually do believe that there is an alien gray in that picture ( 3 to be exact ) ? I wasn't looking for publicity whatsoever I remember this site from a long time ago I like reading stuff on here so I came here first to post about my experiences and this photo which shocked me and took me by surprise.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Yeah, that's not looking like anything extraordinary for me. Try harder next time, OP.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
Why would an alien be hanging out by an aquarium just staring while you take photos mere FEET from "him".??

This is bordering on satire.

How would anyone know the motivations of an alien?

Just playing devil's advocate, I don't see anything noteworthy either, but OP DOES have a nice fish tank.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FightHard

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
Why would an alien be hanging out by an aquarium just staring while you take photos mere FEET from "him".??

This is bordering on satire.

How would anyone know the motivations of an alien?

Just playing devil's advocate, I don't see anything noteworthy either, but OP DOES have a nice fish tank.

Thanks for the comment. Nobody knows the motivations of these alien beings. Did you not see the faces highlighted in the circles on the 2nd picture ?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowingPear
Yeah, that's not looking like anything extraordinary for me. Try harder next time, OP.

I guess you expect evidence to just come knocking on your door one day on a silver platter I suppose ?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowingPear

Maybe you should try harder next time by actually reviewing someone's evidence for more than 5 seconds.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It's just a reflection of someone on what looks like a fish tank in someone's living room to me.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
It's just a reflection of someone on what looks like a fish tank in someone's living room to me.

That is a fish tank yes and it isn't a reflection of me. I was alone that day. As you can see from an earlier pic the tank is in my hallway. If need be I'll post a new pic up of the full hallway but I don't know how much further I can continue to back up the evidence if people simply ignore my explanations which I viligantly responded to. If people think it's nothing fine but at the end of the day I know what that is you can believe me or not just look a bit harder at both circles zoomed in.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falgore
At least we can all agree that it's not my rocks at this point as it's impossible for them to replicate that.

Actually we can't. I believe it was a combination of the rock work and a reflection that caused your "alien". However, since your tank photo was taken months ago, and you've changed things so much, it's impossible to duplicate the setup.

So, going only off your original photo, the series of "opacity" photos clearly show it is just your reflection, combined with the rocks in the tank, that create you "alien" image.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Wow. DIrty fishtank + reflections = Gray Alien?

Wow.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

Oh another game of 'can you spot the alien?' How utterly unoriginal...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The human brain is always trying to make out patterns like a face in the clouds. That's just how the brain recognizes things and tricks the person into seeing anything.

I believe that is what you're seeing. If it isn't you'll need a lot more proof than this.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

Why hasn't this been moved to hoax thread forum yet?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

The reason it doesn't line up is that the picture of the camera I overlayed isn't oriented the same as the one in the photo (I couldn't find a photo with the correct angle). It's also kind of hard to make out the exact orientation of the camera when you can't see the bottom of the camera in the reflection. From the original photo you can clearly see that the "figures" (more like fingers) are between the camera and the fish tank as they block part of the recflection of the camera.
edit on 14-2-2012 by CT586 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7
reply to post by Falgore

Why hasn't this been moved to hoax thread forum yet?

Ive been asking my self this since page 2.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

No, not the military as in our military. The MIEC is a separate division that serves it's purpose to put all living things under it's dominion, to sum it up, put everything we love, everything we care about on a conyeaur belt to be processed and consumed. These guys are no joke, and they are discreet about their operation with a few slips here and there but always makes it way to this kind of site.

Who's in charge of it? A council of greys or other races with the bad intention of doing harm. Don't like them and they are affiliated with the Illuminati, they own the Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

OP, on the second photo I can only see what appears to be a body, but not a face. However, in the first picture, directly across the tank from the body (right side) I see the reflection of what appears to be a Grey. Do not let these folks who do not believe upset you. They have no idea what you have been through or what you continue to go through. I wish you LOVE, LIGHT & PEACE!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by factbandit
reply to post by Falgore

OP, on the second photo I can only see what appears to be a body, but not a face. However, in the first picture, directly across the tank from the body (right side) I see the reflection of what appears to be a Grey. Do not let these folks who do not believe upset you. They have no idea what you have been through or what you continue to go through. I wish you LOVE, LIGHT & PEACE!

Thank You at least there's a few people on here that actually want to believe. There are lots of people that are very ignorant that post on these threads. Seems like people don't want to accept the truth.

Back on topic I am taking this "evidence" and getting it analyzed on other places I posted online I couldn't get in contact with the photo expert he's too busy.

I've spent countless hours analyzing the photo myself and I conclude that I indeed caught an alien gray on my camera that day August 13 2011. Despite what other people might want to think on here.....

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Wow. DIrty fishtank + reflections = Gray Alien?

Wow.

If you think that's a dirty fish tank then you need to schedule an appointment for an eye doctor promptly.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join