It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News to Cut "The Judge". No More "Freedom Watch" Come Feb 20th. I Think We All Know Why.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I just saw this on Judge Andrew Napolitano's Facebook page.

This is very sad news IMO. The Judge was the only tolerable thing I could watch that the MSM was putting out.(Although I think deep down, we've all seen this coming) This guy has always been pro Ron Paul and has always defended his positions, but more importantly he's been a defender of liberty. I'm losing hope, and I'm losing it fast. We're going to have the haters roll in, but I have to say...I think we all know why this show is being pulled. (just a continued effort to censor anything showing the common sense politics of Dr. Ron Paul)

sad news friends, but don't worry I'll still be here defending liberty. http://(link tracking not allowed)/Awg8Pb

(linked above)

Here's the Fox news article:

www.marketwatch.com...

edit on 9-2-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Big news, he was definitely the only guy on cable who actually back Ron Paul and gave him a fair shake, he has people like Col. Shaffer, he was fighting for truth and went too far for Fox.

Don't compare him to Beck is one thing I want to stress, Beck actively lies and manipulates facts (IMO he's a insider planted to manipulate people just like Limbag and Hannity)

The Judge however was actually "Fair and Balanced".

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
wooow.. one of the only shows worth watching these days..

The new lineup will replace FreedomWatch with Judge Andrew Napolitano, Power & Money with David Asman and Follow the Money with Eric Bolling.

Sad, but unsurprising

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
WTF! That was the only show i watched on Fox News. This is BS. The Judge was the only TRUE reporter on the news and defender of liberty! Im blown away, the only show worth watching on ALL of TV is now gone!

Im sure TPTB shut him down because he was opening to many peoples eyes to the truth about the FED's.

edit on 9-2-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Only reason to watch Faux News.

Jesse Ventura.
Now the Judge?
Whose next...
edit on 9-2-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

The only thing left is the local "Reality Check" segment by Ben Swann aired in Cincinnati. Most of us don't get that local Fox news channel and have to rely on updates at his Facebook page to get links to the segments he does. I would not be surprised if that segment, even at the local level was pulled next.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Judge Napolitano is my hero, dangit!
I'm going to find somebody's complaint line and give them an earful.

I was actually surprised they left him on for as long as they did.
Very sad

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Jack Cafferty did a pretty good job also, on CNN!

Too bad they don't give him some more time.

I'm afraid the days of honest MSM journalism are just about over. Shepard Smith thinks he's honest, but don't anyone tell him he's full of it also.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mkultracanuck

I always found the Beck thing interesting since he talked about the exact same conspiracies and issues that are discussed here. I think the fact he was neither Republican nor Democrat is what lead to his leaving. Oddly enough the stuff he said about Obama always checked out. I imagine Obama supporters did him in. It's a shame how people only believe in Free Speech for themselves while wanting to deny it to anyone who does not agree with them.

I think I watched maybe four or five of his daily shows and what he said on those days was factually accurate. Far more accurate than anything coming out of the Obama Administration. I just figured Obama and his flunkies found a way to get rid of him. Oddly enough the bad stuff I saw about him came from the most dishonest places on the whole Internet; Move On, the Daily Koss and Huffington. The whole country would be better off if they disappeared. Beck was a flash in the pan but those sites are doing a lot of damage with their propaganda machine.

On topic-

I see that Napalitano was one of three being cancelled, but they were careful to mention he will still be on both of their news networks. This looks more like a marketing thing to boost ratings to me. Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I'm going to disagree with you, but I'm not going to argue it because it will end up going no-where. Clearly there is media bias against Dr. Paul and the Judge really is the only refreshing media "source" that played fair on his views. You can argue all day long that this bias doesn't exist but I've been watching this thing since the beginning of this 2012 campaign and it's been blatantly obvious. I'm sorry it's not obvious to you, maybe you haven't been watching, but videos have been plastered all over the internet, not only from this campaign but also 2008.

Here's what fox says about Andrew Napolitano's "future role" at Fox news:

Currently one of the leading judicial analysts on television, Judge Napolitano will continue his role on both FOX Business and FOX News, providing key legal insights surrounding the growing intersection between Washington and Wall Street.

www.marketwatch.com...

That's a nice way of saying "We'll call you when we need you".

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Wow this is horrible. I remember when Obama had his own CHANNEL when campaigning back in 08, now when we actually have a good candidate running, he can't even have a SHOW that mentions him? Pathetic.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yeah I had mixed feelings about Glenn Beck but listening to him yesterday for the first time since he left Fox, he actually gave Ron Paul his do. He said RP was the only one that knows whats really wrong and how to fix it. He compares him to Thomas Payne. As far as the Judge, I was just thinking to myself "why is he still on the air". I figured Fox would have pulled his show off a few months ago. Maybe Ron Paul asked him to be his VP so he gave up his show to hit the road with RP.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
What this shows is that the US media is at the point where honest reporting and analysis won't be tolerated.

It polarised into either Kim Kardashian celeb tattle or paid shills.

Honesty, critical thinking and incisive analysis will not be tolerated.

Another day another new low.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The only MSM guy who outright supports Ron Paul and he gets axed. Nope, no conspiracy here, just move along, nothing to see.You guys can say what you want but I've been wondering for quite some time how he existed on a network whose views are quite contrary, to say the least, of his. I'm surprised they let him stay part of the way through this election cycle.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept
reply to post by Wookiep

Wow this is horrible. I remember when Obama had his own CHANNEL when campaigning back in 08, now when we actually have a good candidate running, he can't even have a SHOW that mentions him? Pathetic.

Right, but even cutting through all the nonsense the media has been pulling there are still those who think this bias doesn't exist. It's pretty incredible.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
He'll just have to find a place where he's actually wanted. His viewers will gladly go with him if he decides to do so. Sad to see FOX giving up one of their last hopes for any credibility, but let them go with the way of the dinosaurs if they can't appreciate the truth and a message of liberty. We know where they stand. I couldn't understand why they allowed him on FOX news in the first place. He holds NONE of their beliefs. I wonder who they'll replace him with.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Maybe there is another outlet Judge is going to use. Doors open all the time for people like him. As evil as the world may seem to be, good always finds a way to be seen and heard. Honestly I am glad he is leaving Fox News, not that I can think of a better alternative, but maybe something good will come of this.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Always liked "the judge" this is bad news.

He truly is "fair and balanced" which seems to go against the grain at FOX, contrary to what they advertise.

Hopefully he'll get picked up by another news network.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

I hope another network does pick him up, but I would be very surprised to see him have his own show before November. I just don't see that happening.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It figures that they would get rid of the most intelligent person on their network.

I try to avoid ANYTHING associated with "Newscorp", But the one youtube video I saw of the judge almost had me tune in.

Whew! That was close!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join