It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News to Cut "The Judge". No More "Freedom Watch" Come Feb 20th. I Think We All Know Why.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
Fox 'allowed' the Judge to be on the air for awhile so as to appear balanced, but they couldn't take any more risk. The truth was starting to take hold, and they had no choice but to remove him. It's a sad day.

If he such a danger, why is he going to appear on other Fox shows?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Still

I don't see any problem complaining that they are taking a show you like off the air. As long as you are convincing them rather than trying to force them.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The single question I had after watching the last two episodes of good ol' Judge was this:

"When will they get rid of him, and will they make it look like an accident"

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
The single question I had after watching the last two episodes of good ol' Judge was this:

"When will they get rid of him, and will they make it look like an accident"

They got rid of Glenn Beck also. He still comes back as a guest on

Bill O'Reilly show The Factor. We will see the judge on Fox News for years to come.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Such an outpouring of support here... maybe more folks should have actually watched his program so his Nielsen ratings weren't among the worst on the FOX networks.
www.mediaite.com...

TV is a business and, in business, if you don't make money you're shown the door. This looks like a common sense decision based on a TV personality who had a niche following.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Wow I can't believe some people from ATS would watch Fox News. Guess it's because they are pro republicans?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Judge has it going on.

He writes books.

Maybe he can still do that.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This is fantastic! Now he will be available to campaign for Ron Paul and maybe be the next Attorney General.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I was just saying to my girlfriend the other day I'm surprised Fox News hasn't gotten rid of the Judge's show.

Its things like this that TPTB don't want you to hear from the Judge ...

What if indeed ... If you haven't figured out what's going on yet you never will ...

edit on 10-2-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Alright, now I'm just getting angry. These people hate freedom, and they're going on an all out assault on our internet and media, which draw our attention away from the msm talking heads. It's obvious that tptb have declared war on us.

edit on 10-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
MSNBC or CNN will scoop him up dont worry

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
its a good thing, now FOX can't claim anything fair and balanced, he doesnt belong on that shameful network

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by geryon
MSNBC or CNN will scoop him up dont worry

Don't hold your breath ...

There is competition among the networks - yes that much is true. But what are they competing for?

Money and viewership.

But what trumps those?

Delivering propaganda for the elite ...

When it comes right down to it they all deliver the same worn out messages that keep the public brainwashed and in the dark.

Anything that doesn't stick to the basic script is thrown out.

The Judge won't be welcome at those networks anymore than he is welcome at Fox.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I still think they will get him, but time will tell

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

You realize FOX canceled their entire evening line up right? Not just the Judge, but every single show. Not much of a Conspiracy here, just a matter of simple ratings.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by geryon
I still think they will get him, but time will tell

Remember Lou Dobbs?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by Wookiep

You realize FOX canceled their entire evening line up right? Not just the Judge, but every single show. Not much of a Conspiracy here, just a matter of simple ratings.

Oh yeah Glenn Beck, the Judge and Lou Dobbs all just casualties of ratings ....

No one is trying to control a message to the public ...

Nothing to see here move along ....

-------------------------

BTW I have a bridge I'm selling that you may be interested in ...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by Wookiep

Yeah, logic would dictate that it's just a ratings issue...However, with all the nonsense the MSM pulls on anything that makes sense including anyone that agrees with Ron Paul, it's hard to just discount it as such. It's prolly just that, ratings. It still doesn't take away from the fact that there really isn't anything left when it comes to truthful reporting. The Judge was our last source of refreshing and honest reporting. (In the MSM at least)
edit on 10-2-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

All the networks are repeating the same information, someone at the top controls ALL the news.

Not sure if anyone has posted this before, but check out this video and you will be instantly flabbergasted. Conan O'Brien shows the msm talking heads all repeating the SAME EXACT THING. (Starting at 1:15)

edit on 10-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Got to say I will miss this show...

Too bad he was opposite O'Riley i think he'd have had better numbers.

I do think he was pushing their buttons a little the way he doted on Ron Paul. It was very obvious he was making little effort to maintain any objectivity at all.

I may happen to agree but throwing that opinion in the face of one's employer was perhaps not the best choice given it is clear that FOX is backing Team Mitt.

Too bad -

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join