It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese have seen the dragon in the sky !!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
as a tatoo artist, you have to know how to tatoo a dragon. chinese,japanese,cantonese,vietnamese and europe dragons have different number of fingers. can anyone count the fingers on this dragon? chinese dragons have 3!

Airbrushing and Tattoos of Dragons looks nice, looks nice, yes

Are you sure chinese dragons have 3 fingers? Informations show Japanese Dragons 3 fingers - Korean Dragons 4 fingers - Chinese Dragons 5 fingers

The ryu is the most familiar one. It is akin to the Chinese dragon, only differing in the fact that the feet of the dragon only have three fingers as opposed to five. This is due to the fact that the dragon’s feet tells of it’s nationality. According to Japan’s tradition, Japan, where dragons originated, makes 3 fingers, Korea makes 4 fingers and China makes 5 fingers. When you go further the dragons get too many fingers to survive. The Chinese believe in the reverse, stating that they lose fingers until they have no more. The doragon, on the other hand, is the Western incarnation.

edit on 13-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by Death_Kron
And you do???

Yes, i know they exist in encounter reports, like i said, there a Chinese member who in a chinese forum told of a real story of encounter with a Dragon, and then there are encounter reports of "Dragon creature" in Scandinavia, called "Lindorm", and reports of encounter with other mysterious "Creatures" world wide. So, i'm open, i just don't dismiss these reports just like that.

How about you, would you be stupid enough to dismiss these encounter reports, even if you can't prove your points?

I'm not talking about the photo of the "Dragon", and like i said, if this photo should turn out not to be fake, then i think it's more likely a company that test a new "Toy". How about you, do you think they are testing a new "Toy", if the photo turns out not to be fake?

edit on 12-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry but how do you know these "reports" are scientifically validated as being true?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
I take a photo, add a suspect object into that photo, lower the resolution and then make up a hoax story, and BAM you've got people like yourself wasting their time defending its validity while the real "secrets" go unnoticed.

If an "object" was added from another photo into a photo of clouds then the whole "object" would still be visible, with no cloud to cover any parts of the "body", so you made a bad point here.
And the cloud seems to cover the middle part of the "Dragon"s body, so again, YOU DON'T KNOW IF THE PHOTO IS FAKE OR NOT!

Brother, are you serious? YOU obviously have no clue what you are talking about.

Take a look at these pictures and then calm down, it's ok, we all have fallen for silly tricks before.

www.geeksucks.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I'm sorry but how do you know these "reports" are scientifically validated as being true?

What a stupid question you asked there, huh...
This is how i'm gonna answer such stupid question of yours: If you think the ordinary scientific community is looking for mysterious creatures that include the huge Thunderbird and Dragons then i'm afraid you're wasting your time, kid. But i tell you what, you could try ask the scientific community if they are willing to try to catch a Dragon, to try catch the huge Thunderbird, and to try catch the Loch Ness monsters in Scotland and the United States for that matter...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
They are or were real!

just not here from the looks of the pixelation analysis (thanks!)

who else was born YOTD? Lung quan/;shi!! (Dragon Power!)

I was born in the year of the DRAGON, check my sign in name,Darren1976, the 1976 part is the year of my birth, the year of the DRAGON!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
www.geeksucks.com...

That photo manipulation program seems to be similar to morphing program, and yes, i do know about programs that manipulate and fake photos, yes, but it still does not prove if the photo of the "Dragon" is done with a manipulation program, or a photoshop program for that matter.
But like i told ATS member 'LionOfGOD', it is still discussed between chinese debators wether the photo of the "Dragon" is the real photo or not, so it is not known wether the photo is fake or not, yet. So far so good Guan Mulin have not come forward to confirm wether the photo is fake or not, yet, so in the meantime you have to Relax, so calm down and wait...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

What a stupid question you asked there, huh...
This is how i'm gonna answer such stupid question of yours: If you think the ordinary scientific community is looking for mysterious creatures that include the huge Thunderbird and Dragons then i'm afraid you're wasting your time, kid. But i tell you what, you could try ask the scientific community if they are willing to try to catch a Dragon, to try catch the huge Thunderbird, and to try catch the Loch Ness monsters in Scotland and the United States for that matter...

You can't catch something that doesn't exist

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You will NEVER EVER be able to prove your ridiculous claim, no matter how hard you try, and like i previously said, YOU DON'T KNOW IF DRAGONS EXIST OR NOT!!!

You claim that the Thunderbird doesn't exist, well from about 3:00 into this footage there you have the proof of this Thunderbird.

And like i previously presented www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dragons Flying in Himalayas Sky

Posted: August 7, 2005

Above the Himalayas. (www.dajiyuan.com)
A photo of two peculiar dragon-shaped objects taken from a plane flying over Tibet’s Himalayas piqued many users’ interest when displayed on a Chinese website. The photographer is an amateur.

On June 22, 2004, the photographer went to Tibet’s Amdo region to attend the Qinghai-to-Xizang Railroad laying ceremony, and then took a plane from Lhasa to fly back inland. When flying over the Himalaya’s, he accidentally caught these two "dragons" in a picture that he took. He called these two objects "the Tibet dragons."

Looking at the photo, these two objects appear to have the characteristics of crawling creatures: The bodies seem to be covered by scales, the backs have spine-like protuberances, and also they have gradually thinning rear ends. Although the photo caught only a portion of the entire scene, it was sufficient create the appearance of two gigantic dragons flying in the clouds.

In Chinese fairy tales, the dragon is a kind of rare heavenly creature. Fables say that it can conceal or reveal itself. It ascends to heaven in the spring breeze and dives and hides in deep water in the autumn wind. It can promote clouds and bring about rain. It also became the symbol of imperial authority later on; all emperors of previous dynasties self-designated as dragons, utensils were also decorated with dragons.

Culturally, the dragon is the Chinese ancestors' totem. Nearly all races in China had fables and stories with dragons as the main subject, such as dragon boat races, the dragon lantern dance to celebrate holidays, sacrificial offerings to the dragons to implore timely wind and rain for good crops.

Whether this kind of creature really exists is still an unsolved riddle. In the previous dynasties in China, there had been many documents recording eyewitness accounts of magical dragons. The most amazing events are the various "falling dragons," dragons that suddenly fell to the ground under peculiar circumstances, and were witnessed by many. A relatively recent tale occurred in the puppet Manchuria regime in August, 1944. A black dragon fell to the ground at the Chen Family’s Weizi Village, about 9.4 miles northwest of Zhaoyuan County, on the south shore of the Mudan River (the old name of a section of Songhua River) in Heilongjiang province. The black dragon was on the verge of death. The eyewitness said that this creature had a horn on its head, scales covering its body, and had a strong fishy smell that attracted numerous flies.

'Death_Kron', why don't you just stop wasting your time here with your ridiculous "Dungeons and Dragons"-game, huh? Don't you realize you have been wasting your time here for nothing? You seem to be lost, i think it's time for you to go home to Kindergarten...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You will NEVER EVER be able to prove your ridiculous claim, no matter how hard you try, and like i previously said, YOU DON'T KNOW IF DRAGONS EXIST OR NOT!!!

You claim that the Thunderbird doesn't exist, well from about 3:00 into this footage there you have the proof of this Thunderbird.

And like i previously presented www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dragons Flying in Himalayas Sky

And neither do you

Posted: August 7, 2005

Above the Himalayas. (www.dajiyuan.com)
A photo of two peculiar dragon-shaped objects taken from a plane flying over Tibet’s Himalayas piqued many users’ interest when displayed on a Chinese website. The photographer is an amateur.

On June 22, 2004, the photographer went to Tibet’s Amdo region to attend the Qinghai-to-Xizang Railroad laying ceremony, and then took a plane from Lhasa to fly back inland. When flying over the Himalaya’s, he accidentally caught these two "dragons" in a picture that he took. He called these two objects "the Tibet dragons."

Looking at the photo, these two objects appear to have the characteristics of crawling creatures: The bodies seem to be covered by scales, the backs have spine-like protuberances, and also they have gradually thinning rear ends. Although the photo caught only a portion of the entire scene, it was sufficient create the appearance of two gigantic dragons flying in the clouds.

In Chinese fairy tales, the dragon is a kind of rare heavenly creature. Fables say that it can conceal or reveal itself. It ascends to heaven in the spring breeze and dives and hides in deep water in the autumn wind. It can promote clouds and bring about rain. It also became the symbol of imperial authority later on; all emperors of previous dynasties self-designated as dragons, utensils were also decorated with dragons.

Culturally, the dragon is the Chinese ancestors' totem. Nearly all races in China had fables and stories with dragons as the main subject, such as dragon boat races, the dragon lantern dance to celebrate holidays, sacrificial offerings to the dragons to implore timely wind and rain for good crops.

Whether this kind of creature really exists is still an unsolved riddle. In the previous dynasties in China, there had been many documents recording eyewitness accounts of magical dragons. The most amazing events are the various "falling dragons," dragons that suddenly fell to the ground under peculiar circumstances, and were witnessed by many. A relatively recent tale occurred in the puppet Manchuria regime in August, 1944. A black dragon fell to the ground at the Chen Family’s Weizi Village, about 9.4 miles northwest of Zhaoyuan County, on the south shore of the Mudan River (the old name of a section of Songhua River) in Heilongjiang province. The black dragon was on the verge of death. The eyewitness said that this creature had a horn on its head, scales covering its body, and had a strong fishy smell that attracted numerous flies.

Let me repeat it to you, YOU STILL DON'T KNOW IF DRAGONS EXIST OR NOT!!!

And neither do you

edit on 13/2/12 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

And neither do you

Geez, it's obviously necessary to answer that ridiculous post of yours. Let me remind you that i did answer your ridiculous post on Page 18 (reply posted on 12-2-2012 @ 04:10 PM by Anunaki10) :

I said, i know they exist in encounter reports. Don't you understand what's going on here? Are you STILL STRUGGLING to try to understand this? Okay here we go again... I KNOW THEY EXIST IN ENCOUNTER REPORTS.

This is not a place for playing "Dungeons and Dragon"-game, kid. I don't think you undertand what's going on here, let me suggest you to go home to Kindergarten...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

I live in the UK so Kindergarten is out of the question and yes you have already said, on numerous occasions, you know they exist in "reports", you still haven't answered my question, how do you know they exist?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Project blue beam/HAARP is now fully operational, and they are testing projecting holographic images into the sky, and also testing the ability to send Audio directly into your mind. If someone remembers awhile back when in Africa a ton of people supposedly saw the virgin mary in the sky, this is the same thing. Be weary my sheep.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEndisNigh
Project blue beam/HAARP is now fully operational, and they are testing projecting holographic images into the sky, and also testing the ability to send Audio directly into your mind. If someone remembers awhile back when in Africa a ton of people supposedly saw the virgin mary in the sky, this is the same thing. Be weary my sheep.

That's interesting, and thanks for bringing up HAARP.
That's what i mean when i mentioned "Laser"-show projected in the sky. You mentioned that a ton of people in Africa reportedly saw the virgin in the sky, does the report mention it was projected by HAARP ?

Project Blue Beam

Project Blue Beam is a special operations program that is tied into other exotic physics projects like the HAARP program in Alaska. HAARP is a program that in very simplistic terms shoots high energy beams of scalar physics technology (Nikola Tesla technology) that cooks the upper atmosphere of the planet. One of the many possible uses of this technology involves the capability to project images of massive size out into the sky. In fact, Project Blue Beam is a program designed to project religious images into the sky in a hologram presentation. It's like television without a box providing a visual stimulus without any apparent electronic receivers so that anyone who is sighted could see it.

What is even more astounding is that the technology is even so advanced now that the equipment can beam electronic signals to the brains of blind people so that even they can "see" the hologram, although in reality they can't. Does that sound crazy? Hold on a minute. There's more to this story. The program also has the capability to project voice sound into the head of a witness without it being heard in the person's ear. Yes, the sounds would go directly to the brain from electronic impulses.

And, with new super-computer technology it will be possible for super-computers and satellites to interact with your brain from space and have the voice of "God" respond to your thoughts as you see "Jesus" in the sky!!! Now is that tooooooo far out to even contemplate? Well, I agree. It's too far out. Yet, reputable sources out there say that its not only possible and doable but is being readied to actually be used at the right moment to fool the world into thinking Jesus Christ, the Son of God has returned to Earth. Now, I don't blame you if you don't believe me. I wouldn't either. I'm not totally certain of it, myself. I wonder if perhaps its just some other disinformation campaign being presented by someone in the shadows with an agenda.

The well-known investigator of covert operations Preston Nichols also mention about it

Certain of the photos on the Navy's "official" HAARP website betray the fact that the photos were doctored--a structure visible in the photos proves that (at least one of) HAARP's transmitter site(s) is no longer in Alaska if it ever was but is in fact on Long Island, in the Westhampton pine barrens quite close to Brookhaven Labs--the nearby structure seen in the web page photo is part of Brookhaven! The photos were altered by adding mountains in the background, to keep going the lie that the HAARP is being operated in Alaska. Unconfirmed accounts state that HAARP has as many as 36 sites in operation at this time.

Preston Nichols, author and well-known investigator of covert operations, reported that he knows where this antenna site in the pine barrens is. There is totally independent confirmation from another source that there is an antenna farm in the Westhampton pine barrens which is protected 24/7 by Delta Force type personnel with automatic weapons. This fellow was hiking in the area and came upon the heavily fenced and posted site without having encountered any warning signs etc. An armed guard wearing a featureless black uniform warned him off with threats of deadly force! Needless to say my contact was "hella" shocked !

As mentioned in a earlier update, Nichols confirmed that he had been working with an Air Force contingent at Camp Hero's subterranean complex; this was the group which was implementing "Star Wars" particle beam technology apparently in "planetary defense" operations, directed in this operation specifically against the Hale-Bopp comet and an object said to be traveling in it's wake. As then noted, this contingent by all available accounts and evidence did NOT appear to be at all connected to previous mind control and time/space operations at this location. Nichols affirmed that he had not been at the underground in Montauk for nearly a year, since the comet departed our skies, and that the current tenants at Camp Hero/Montauk Air Force Station are no longer Air Force personnel, but rather U.S. Navy operatives connected to the HAARP project.

And it seems China have their own version of HAARP. So in case the photo of the "Dragon" turns out not to be faked by photoshop, then it's possible that the "Dragon image" could have been projected by HAARP, or if it's not HAARP, then it's possible that maybe a company could be testing a new "Toy" flying in the sky controlled by remote controller, maybe a new "Toy" for the next chinese festivals, well, of course unless it's not a real Dragon from this reality or from another dimension accidentally came to this dimension for a moment, which to many conservative and especially "closed-minded" thinkers likely would find too far fetched, while others are more open minded. There are brilliant physicists like Michio Kaku who talk about Multiverse with 11 Dimensions, and also researcher David Icke mention something about it Part 1, Part 2.

But like i said, i think we have the following options:

1) The photo of the "Dragon" is faked by Photoshop program, but then it's very good fake, maybe possibly by some one with good skills in fine art, and if it is the case, then Guan Mulin is stupid enough to risk his own reputation and health, risking being spit on and risking being beaten by mad people, for promoting such lie story, or

2) It's "Laser"-show projecting the image in the sky, possibly using HAARP, or

3) A company is testing a new "Toy" for the next chinese festivals, or

4) A real Dragon, either from this reality or from another dimension "accidentally" entering this dimension for
a moment, or

5) Ghost of an ancient "Dragon" creature

Guan Mulin reportedly documented the event by a camera on his mobile, and he reportedly said >>I drove home and suddenly I noticed that all the people on the street staring at the sky

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Say that it is true. What about flying without wings ??? I don't see any wings on the photo
reply to post by LordDrakula

Chinese dragons have never had wings. Look at all the Chinese dragon art, monuments and folklore. They are unique to China. It is interesting that this sighting happened in China's Jiangxi Province. They have beautiful and unusual mountain ranges one called Dragon and Tiger Mountain. It could quite possibly be a kite although I have not seen one that long before or even one to hold it's shape that far up unaided. It could also be a balloon?

I would also like to believe this is real but something stands out about the description for me. The person who took the photo claims to have noticed lots of people looking up in the sky and pulled over to take a picture.

Where are all the people in the picture looking up? Shouldn't they be out on the balconies et?

Is it possible they are testing a new type of balloon or aerial banner for up coming dragon festivals and Guan now has his 15 minutes of fame in the gullible west?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

That was the most foolish explanation i have ever seen.... What does Bruce lee have to do with this?? Are you going to say that you saw Bruce Lee riding the dragon in the sky too??
LOL
edit on 17-2-2012 by pla123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Whatever this is its not photoshop....

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

in response to what brian was saying on ats recap --- somebody found all 7 dragonballs

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by requires1231

Best post of the day.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join