It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese have seen the dragon in the sky !!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
It's fake. Get over it. There aren't any giant dragons in the sky.

Guess what, you GUESS WRONG!!!
First, it's there in the photo, second, like i said just in case if it turns out not to be fake then i think it's more likely a company that test a new "Toy", or, maybe and i just say maybe it could be "Laser"-show that project the image in the sky.

This case still need further investigation...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

Originally posted by R U SERIOUS
You got that right Shred, Yo Springer, can we PLEASE change this site's motto to "Embrace Ignorance"?

Ah! More angry people with nasty comments. I enjoy reading weird stories like this, true or not. What would you prefer to see on a site that talks about space aliens and conspiracy theories? Copy/paste msm news stories while nearly falling asleep from boredom?

Dragons are interesting!

edit on 10-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

THANK YOU!!!!!!

dude i didn't know there were good people left in the world lol.

everybody listen, this guy is right.

ATS = post things that are interesting. UNLIKE mainstream news.

thats what its all about.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by R U SERIOUS
Come on, be serious, no one seriously believes this is a real dragon, and if they do, they need professional help.

I tell you what, you could try tell those who claimed to have witnessed the Dragon creature of Scandinavia called "Lindorm" or those who claimed to have witnessed the "Loch Ness" monster in Scotland and the American version of the "Loch Ness" monster in the United States that they need professional help, yeah you try tell them that.
Just joking

Maybe the photo of the Dragon is fake, or not, who knows, maybe some one is testing a new "Toy" perhaps? Or is it "Laser"-show? Or what is it? I think it need further investigation...
edit on 11-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Pretty sure it's fake. Even without looking at it in Photoshop I can see some serious pixelation around the head.

Its taken on a mobile phone, every part of the pic has heavy pixels.

I doubt there was a dragon in the sky, I can only wish for such awesomeness

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The pic is actually better (in that it's not slick and OTT) than I thought.... but It's still not a Dragon, because Dragons don't exist.

Interesting all the same though.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

My brother, who is very very far from China, has a short video he took years ago. In the video you can see some high clouds colored orange from the sunset, with some brighter and darker clouds filling in the mix. But down at the lower left hand corner of the vid is a dark gray little wisp of a "cloud" it is moving in the opposit direction of the higher clouds. They way it is moving being formed and re-formed by the wind makes it appear as a flying dragon. It is very distinct.

That is what this photo reminded me of. Thinking perhaps an exhaust plume had driftied up and becaue of its density and weather conditions was holding together longer than one would usually expect. Or it could be photo-shopped....or it could be...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
The pic is actually better (in that it's not slick and OTT) than I thought.... but It's still not a Dragon, because Dragons don't exist.

You don't know if Dragons exist or not, but like i said, maybe the photo of the Dragon is fake, or not, who knows, maybe some one is testing a new "Toy" perhaps? Or is it "Laser"-show? Or what is it? I think it need further investigation...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
So it´s just hanging there on the sky, completely motionless?
The "horns" and the "tail" show no blurring, which is accomplished
by short exposure or "fast shutter speed", when photographing moving objects.

And it´s taken on a cell phone? That has fast shutter speed, yet cannot take a clear image of the foreground?

And by some guy in China?

OK then...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I am Chinese and based in Hong Kong. I just tried to search this photo or any articles about this with Chinese language. Nothing I can find on Bing, Google and Baidu.

I haven't read all the replies. Maybe someone have mentioned that.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
You don't know if Dragons exist or not, but like i said, maybe the photo of the Dragon is fake, or not, who knows, maybe some one is testing a new "Toy" perhaps? Or is it "Laser"-show? Or what is it? I think it need further investigation...

Yeah... great, you just posted the exact same message that you posted to someone else earlier.
Why don't you answer and discuss if you have something to say... instead of showing me trailers for the Karate Kid and crap like that.

Dragons don't exist, that is a FACT.

I am not claiming they never existed and I am actually open to the possibility that they did... It's actually fascinating.

But that picture is not a dragon and dragons do not exist... It could well be lasers or holograms or whatever... but the one thing that it is absolutely not, is a Dragon.

So take your silly, crappy links elsewhere.

Thanks.
edit on 12/2/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Are you stuck on repeat or something?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Ya this so happened to be the only eyewitness account of a gigantic dragon flying in the sky...

Something that big would show up on most any radar. This thing would have to be 1000 ft. long. I can't believe you believe this! Hilarious! Did you make this yourself? Too funny.

I have to show all my friends.

Photoshopped!!! Wait maybe it's the dragon from Shrek OH NO, everybody take cover!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Why don't you answer and discuss if you have something to say...

Hey! Hey! Hey! Come on wake up, will ya, huh? I did respond to your post, didn't i? Well, didn't i?

Dragons don't exist, that is a FACT.

Nope, that's NOT a fact, like i said, YOU DON'T KNOW if Dragons exist or not, and that's FACT! And let me repeat it right in your face, that's FACT!
Like i said, maybe the photo of the Dragon is fake, or not, who knows, maybe some one is testing a new "Toy" perhaps? Or is it "Laser"-show? Or what is it? I think it need further investigation...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
I can't believe you believe this! Hilarious! Did you make this yourself?

You're not following this thread, and it's obvious you don't understand what is going on. On Page 18 in my previous post i said, (reply posted on 11-2-2012 @ 02:57 AM by Anunaki10) like i said, just in case if the photo of the "Dragon" turns out not to be fake then i think it's more likely a company that test a new "Toy", or, maybe and i just say maybe it could be "Laser"-show that project the image in the sky.

As you can see, in my previous post i said that jus in case if the photo turns out not to be fake, then I THINK it's more likely a company that test a new "Toy", or, maybe "Laser"-show that project image in the sky.

www.abovetopsecret.com... And on Page 13 (reply posted on 10-2-2012 @ 06:06 AM by Anunaki10) i said:

Unless it's a Dragon that "accidentally" came from another dimension into this reality, then maybe it's possible that a company is testing a new "Toy" for the next chinese festivals, maybe testing a new "Toy"-Dragon flying in the sky.

www.abovetopsecret.com... During a Royal gala, this footage show something that seems be a "Demon" eating something, near the ceiling. And this picture shows a "Demon dog" just behind the dude's left shoulder.
Then there are cases of "Mysterious black cats", the size of Black Panter, reportedly sighted in UK, United States, Australia and other parts of the world were that kind of "creatures" are not supposed live. These "creatures" reportdly have been encountered for one moment, and seems to somehow vanish in the "Thin Air", because the animal hunters can't track them down.
Then there are reported sightings of "The Lindorm" in the old days, "The Lindorm" is the swedish word for Dragon.
Then there is reported encounters with some mysterious Raptor-like dinosaur creatures somewhere in Australia not so many years ago, and then apparently vanished, like if they disappeared in the "Thin Air".
It makes me wonder. Could these mysterious creatures be from another dimension, or are they Ghosts?

Anyway i think we have the following options:

1) The picture of the "Dragon" is fake, but then it's a very good fake, and in case if it turns out to be fake, then Guan is very stupid to risk his own reputation and health, risking to be spit on, beaten by mad people, or

2) Some company is testing a new "Toy", maybe for the next chinese festivals, or

3) The Dragon really exist, or

4) It's a ghost of an ancient Dragon creature, or

5) It's a "Dragon creature" from another dimension accidentally came into this reality for a moment

I think there is better chance for number 2) than the rest, but who knows, i could be wrong. But, i very doubt number 1) I very doubt that Guan would risk his own reputation, risk being spit on, risk being beaten by mad people.

www.abovetopsecret.com... And if you go back to Page 11 and 13 then i said:

Guan Mulin reportedly has documented the event by a camera on his mobile. >>I drove home and suddenly I noticed that all the people on the street staring at the sky. I parked the car and checked what's going on. In the sky I saw a picture of two dragons, which flown among the clouds. It could also be one dragon and his tail that peeks out of the other clouds

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Some one like 'blupblup' and 'samlf3rd' obviously don't understand what's going on, so yes, it seems it was obviously NECESSARY to repeat it...

And in case they want to continue their childish "Dungeons and Dragons"-game, then maybe it's really necessary to repeat to them again...

edit on 12-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Some one like 'blupblup' and 'samlf3rd' obviously don't understand what's going on, so yes, it seems it was obviously NECESSARY to repeat it...

And in case they want to continue their childish "Dungeons and Dragons"-game, then maybe it's really necessary to repeat to them again...

See, the thing is that you don't know whether Dragons existed or not either, so technically that kind of makes your point somewhat redundant.

It is however, known that Dragons do not exist today.

Go figure.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

See, the thing is that you don't know whether Dragons existed or not either, so technically that kind of makes your point somewhat redundant.

Oh, so now you're also want to waste your time with this ridiculous "Dungeons and Dragons"-game? Well, let me point it out to you too, YOU DON'T KNOW IF DRAGONS EXIST OR NOT!

Is it really known that Dragons do not exist TODAY??? Can you prove it is KNOWN??? Guess what, I DOUBT YOU CAN PROVE IT!!!
Well, maybe they don't exist officially, but like i previously said during this thread, some one from a Chinese forum told about a real story of Dragon encounter. Did you know that? Maybe you didn't know that.

I noticed your "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didnt Exist" signature. You should check out this "Demonic Possessed Reptilian Rulers" , George Bush Jr admit he is member of Skull and Bones , Bohemian Grove exposed , Two former Satanists says smoke from Twin Towers resembled the Demons that manifested during ritual

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Oh, so now you're also want to waste your time with this ridiculous "Dungeons and Dragons"-game? Well, let me point it out to you too, YOU DON'T KNOW IF DRAGONS EXIST OR NOT!

And you do???

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

And you do???

Yes, i know they exist in encounter reports, like i said, there a Chinese member who in a chinese forum told of a real story of encounter with a Dragon, and then there are encounter reports of "Dragon creature" in Scandinavia, called "Lindorm", and reports of encounter with other mysterious "Creatures" world wide. So, i'm open, i just don't dismiss these reports just like that.

How about you, would you be stupid enough to dismiss these encounter reports, even if you can't prove your points?

I'm not talking about the photo of the "Dragon", and like i said, if this photo should turn out not to be fake, then i think it's more likely a company that test a new "Toy". How about you, do you think they are testing a new "Toy", if the photo turns out not to be fake?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone can find the original photograph online - I would like to see the EXIF metadata from this. Good find though - I would like to say it's not shopped, but it's hard to tell...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join