It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun flares affect our pineal gland, causing mass awakening?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Alright yea I see it. I looked at the graph real quick and didnt read much. But sunspots and solar flares are different anyway.

Try gazing at a McDonalds and you will never want to eat there again
But seriously yes I have heard of Sun Gazing - Do not do it without researching it first or you can permenantly damage your retina. That being said it is a very ancient practice but wehter it works or not I like to keep my body fueled with food. Getting back to the point - One thing that is obvious is when the Sun shines it lifts one spririts on the other hand under intense Sun it can make you feel spaced out. Not sure about the Sun inrelation to the Pineal gland but am sure Sodium Fluoride is a no no.
edit on 8-2-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

I have been sungazing for over a month now and no damage so far. At the end of this month I am going to schedule an appointment with my eye doctor. But they say even a minute staring at the sun can cause permanent damage or blindness. Combined, I have at least stared at the sun for over 30 minutes
edit on 8-2-2012 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

And you know what they say about opinions. Theyre like ass holes, we all got them but some stink.
But i'd like to see this information on people dying or becoming injured from sungazing. I have looked but each time came up empty handed. So please inform me

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I think for the sake of argument I don't think anyone in this thread who agrees with sun gazing actually plans on becoming a guru, but maybe in a sense it can offer a peace of mind.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

Buy a filter that removes it.

I just bought one yesterday. It's a countertop filter that hooks up to the faucet. There's 6 stages of filtration and it will remove stuff that the cheaper Pur filters cannot remove.

I just want to be able to drink tap water again without tasting anything gross. The water where I live is very hard and full of rust.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

We are all a part of nature. Human ingenuity has been directed toward convenience, comfort and security, taking us further away from everything that should enhance our spiritual side. Our physical state has everything to do with what I believe are our greatest gifts of intuition, compassion and intellect, the attributes that are made stronger with a properly working pineal gland.

So, instead of being in the back yard playing football, gardening, or just observing the other important life forms out there, folks are in front of their big screen watching football and filling their bellies with GMO, and fluoridated food. Seems to me that most folks live their lives through the over paid, pretend antics of other people. Removed from nature we are.....out of site and out of mind, exactly what the elite overlords have been working so hard for.

I shall be soaking up the rays.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'm not trying to be a thread crapper, because this sort of thing does interest me, but why haven't any of the other solar maximums produced huge awakenings or '___' style trips?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Here you go:
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

In 2000 there were:
2,265 C class flares
215 M class flares
17 X class flares

In 2001 there were:
2,107 C class flares
311 M class flares
20 X class flares

In 2002:
2,219 C class flares
219 M class flares
12 X class flares

Anyone notice a mass awakening?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

But all of these years we werent entering and crossing the galactic plain. The rays/energies/ w/e you want to call them coming from the galactic plain must be energizing our sun in a certain way. Also these particles our hitting and affecting earth and what ever lives on it. But to answer your question, yes I have seen many people awakening. And if you dont you need to open your eyes.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

I think for the sake of argument I don't think anyone in this thread who agrees with sun gazing actually plans on becoming a guru, but maybe in a sense it can offer a peace of mind.

Indeed... and I almost said nothing. I usually don't make a comment, even when advice seems fatally flawed. I changed my mind and did make a comment for this because of the absurd statement of how *ALL* nutrients could be supplied by the sun. It isn't the first time that theory has been floated here, and I'm not the first one to question and stomp it on JUST the logic test alone. It does keep raising it's head every so often though, huh?

@Belowpublocknowledge

Oh..and I'd assumed you didn't mean literally staring INTO THE SUN itself. You wouldn't have eyesight left by now if that were true. If you have..somehow...actually done this and DO still have eyesight at even a marginal level, consider that a lucky second chance given by God or whatever you believe in. Given that you're talking eye doctors, I guess you DID mean literally gazing into the sun itself.

I'm happy for you, that you didn't destroy your own vision.....but please stop before Mr Murphy decides even you don't get another chance.
By rights, you should have burned out your retinas quite awhile ago..and MANY MANY people have. It isn't theory. You're just VERY lucky....so far.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Yes I stare DIRECTLY into the sun for minutes on end. Have you researched this topic at all? I wont both arguing with a mind that wont change. There are many people who do this daily and have perfect vision.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

We aren't crossing the galactic plane now.
We did that several million years ago. It will be about 28 million years before we again do so.
books.google.com...=onepage&q&f=false

Does "many people" equal a "mass awakening"? Was there a "mass awakening" in 2001?

edit on 2/8/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So global warming is real?
Because every other thing they are talking about have something to do with the galactic plane...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

They don't know what they are talking about.
But yes, I think were are in a warming trend.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Here is the results of a study done on the fluoride calcification of the pineal gland.

This study has added new knowledge on the fate and distribution of fluoride in the body. It has shown for the first time that fluoride readily accumulates in the human pineal gland although there was considerable inter-individual variation (14-875 mg F/kg). By old age, the average pineal gland contains about the same amount of fluoride as teeth (300 mg F/kg) since dentine and whole enamel contain 300 and 100 mg F/kg, respectively [Newbrun, 1986]. Unlike brain capillaries, pineal capillaries allow the free passage of fluoride through the endothelium. If there had been a bloodbrain barrier in the pineal, it would have prevented the passage of fluoride into the pinealocytes and the pineal fluoride content would have been similar to or lower than muscle. This was obviously not the case: the fluoride concentration of the pineal was significantly higher (p

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Im sorry, were crossing the galactic equator.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The Plane or the Equator? These are two different things. However, whatever the answer it doesn't matter. We passed through the galactic plane about 3 million years ago and will not begin passing through it again for another 30-40 million years. At which point it will take thousands of years, meaning many solar maximums, to pass through to the other side. If you're actually referring to the Galactic Equator then you're wrong because we never pass through the Galactic Equator. The Galactic Equator is an imaginary plane between the center of the galaxy and our Sun. As a result the Sun always sits on the Equator and since the Earth always sits on the ecliptic that means we also always sit on the Equator.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BelowPublicKnowledge

Yes I stare DIRECTLY into the sun for minutes on end. Have you researched this topic at all? I wont both arguing with a mind that wont change. There are many people who do this daily and have perfect vision.

It isn't often that I'm as strongly disturbed by a thread as I am this one. I just hope that anyone reading this does research with the eyesight they now have, before going out to look at the sun with unprotected eyeballs. They may never get a second chance to read that material.

We definitely have no more to talk about and nowhere else left to go. You absolutely are staring at the sun, as you say, and that is without doubt one of the most dangerous and self destructive things a human being can do without tools or outside help of some kind in life. I hope, for your sake, your luck holds out for however you aren't burning your vision out. I pray no one else assumes they have the same charmed life to repeat your experience.

Have a good day....and if we have real medical professionals around, perhaps one can chime in on the physical realities involved with human eyes vs. the power and spectrum of the sun, unfiltered. I'm just struck dumb by the fact this is even a topic to debate, at any level, at all.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

What is the difference between the Galactic plane and the equator?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Ok I thought it was the opposite. I wasnt sure if we sat on the plain or equator. But we are passing through one of them during the winter solstice this year.

link   

I wish I was sat on the Equator it's freezing here.

link   

But we are passing through one of them during the winter solstice this year.

No.
We are not.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join