It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun flares affect our pineal gland, causing mass awakening?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

though i don't like to toot my own horn:

i've also posted a sun-gazing thread as well.
though i have my own take on how its properly done
Attention All Sun gazers: You Are Doing It Wrong!!! Avoid the Blindness Inducing Error.
includes a very useful meditation method as well which can be used for developing Clairvoyance/Astral Projection as well

there is a process known as chelation for ridding the body [and brain] of mercury and other heavy metals
healthwyze.org...
edit on 8-2-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added on topic comment

I actually read your thread and have been doing what you say. Although I still do the traditional 1 hour before it sets. Thank you for the meditation methods, always looking for more helpful techniques

reply to post by TheGreatest

And yes its only a class A drug because the government is trying to deny you the truth. How is it a "drug" but present in all living things? Its not created or modified chemically like '___' or other "drugs".
edit on 8-2-2012 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

How, exactly, do solar flares affect the pineal gland?

The magnetic and electrical effects within the human body would be well below detectable. And we have sources of both that far exceed what we would expect the Sun to produce here on the ground.

Perhaps it's the Solar Neutrinos which don't interact with us at all and pass through us without effect.

Or, has ANYONE observed a correlation between solar flares and "mass awakenings" to date?

As a theory, it's on pretty shaky ground.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

No, this does not make sense at all. The sun has in fact been less active than during last solar maximums. If there was any link between solar flares and pineal gland/mass awakening then this should have happened during previous solar cycles instead.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BelowPublicKnowledge

Have you ever heard of sun gazing? Its when you stare at the sun ( during safe hours ) and you receive all of the nutrients and energy you need to survive. Never have to eat again.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Have you ever heard of blindness and stupidity?

Never risk staring at the Sun, it can do damage to the retinas very quickly (even during safe hours).

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Again ill say I dont know how or agree with this guy 100%. Im just sharing the information and getting a discussion going.

reply to post by chr0naut

Im not going to argue anymore about sungazing. Read the rest of the thread and do your own research. Stop believing everything you are told.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

How can you test it.. I am curious about my water - I have almost completely stopped drinking soda, which has been soooo good for me.. and drink a lot more water... now yall got me worried

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nekbet

How can you test it.. I am curious about my water - I have almost completely stopped drinking soda, which has been soooo good for me.. and drink a lot more water... now yall got me worried

If you are worried check out what is your water and if still worried buy a good filter also if you are worried check out if what is in any bottled water you buy re the plastic BPA - I am not scare mongering but read up and make your own mind up as there is so much crap in a lot of products - Take Aspertame for instance or dont dont take Aspertame - read up how it is made in labs from the excretia of E Coli bacteria - Again just make informed decisions
ps your water authority should list what they put into it - some things do natural occur some do not
edit on 8-2-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Here is a response from someone named Rob on an article about hidden sources of fluoride in our food supply.
(Copy the info he wrote. It's very important if you want to get fluoride and other poisons out of your system!)

Source: (Scroll down a bit and find the lengthy response from Rob)
naturalsociety.com...

What I'm trying to say is that mass awakenings can't happen if our pineal gland has already been destroyed by fluoride.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Would explain New World Order/ Illuminati agenda honestly

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Inst this easy to test?

Compare solar flare: time, instensity, etc. with either a monitored sample of subjects under brain monitor/scan or look at a sample of some trait in the general population taking place at exactly the same time

I dunno, does that make sense?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rexamus
Inst this easy to test?

Compare solar flare: time, instensity, etc. with either a monitored sample of subjects under brain monitor/scan or look at a sample of some trait in the general population taking place at exactly the same time

Sounds like a feasible idea if such things can be measured
Why not

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

How, exactly, do solar flares affect the pineal gland?

It depends how close to the Sun you were -
say a few miles that would do the trick

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rexamus
Inst this easy to test?

I actually did watch a video where a mans brain activity was recorded when he was looking at a normal every day object ( in this case a tree ) compared to the sun. When he was looking at the sun his brain was more active and used different areas compared to looking at anything else.

But it would be cool to see this study preformed and to find out if there is any truth to what the guy in the video is saying
edit on 8-2-2012 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

That's because your brain is going to have sensory overload from looking at the Sun. Not only are the areas associated with vision going to be much more active, you're also going to have areas associated with pain active, motor areas active as your eyes try close, other areas inhibiting your motor cortex. In short there is much more involved with looking at the Sun than looking at a tree.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

This is very true. Wish they could redo the experiment looking at the sun compared to looking at an extremely bright light. I wonder what the result would be?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

It's also true that the sun's rays wear away our skin and cause premature aging and even cancer.

Might want to put on some sunglasses too if you can to protect the eyes against UV.

So don't just go telling this to anyone, especially white(r) people. They're more vulnerable.

That's why the industry is taking Vitamin D studies cautiously. They know how damaging UV can be.

www.livestrong.com...

www.epa.gov...

The best advice to give someone is to be balanced in all things and don't sit down too long.

There're many studies that link exercise to a variety of health gains, including surviving cancer.

Another thing is that outdoor air is a lot less polluted than indoor air. Gotta keep that in mind too.
edit on 8-2-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Hey where can i find your avatar picture with the shark, it looks pretty nice

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I have followed Felipe and Leija for a couple of years now! Fantastic peeps! Its been so refreshing following these like minded people and they have both brought so much information to others and their personalities are infectious! If you are on facebook and youtube i highly recommend joining their pages...you won't be disappointed and they can really make you laugh a lot too...which in these times, we really need that no? Peace.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....Im wondering what effects the people who do the cloloidal silver therapy will be feeling:

you mean apart from looking like a smurf ?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This guy has watched so much David Wilcock that he sounds just like him. Close your eyes and listen, it's uncanny. His inflection and everything.

Not saying I disagree, it's interesting, but Wilcock already covered this area and at a much deeper level.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join