It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by daaskapital
That's what you were implying

No no no

You made an assumptive replyhere

posted onStardate 6-2-2012 @ 03:56 AM
And at the time, the technology and funding supplied to the Mujahideen from the US was probably superior.

You are now minterpreting everyone's comments. I think it is time for you to have a nap

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Maybe you should have your facts straight. THEY TOOK the land when all of their neighbors decided to attack them from all sides. They repelled the attack, and kept the land. Myself, would never give a inch of it back... BUT they have given some back, keeping the strategic areas to help defend themselves from the radical herd at the door.

I don't see anything wrong with it...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Yeah ok giggles

It was nice playing with you.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I read till the third page, hoping that someone might have pointed out the incredible credibility of this source, or the OP for taking a cheap jab on those who are willing to do their research and deny ignorance.

That being said, let's cut to the chase, firstly - the title is a complete lie, but obviously the OP knew that, I'm sure he is capable of reading, and he is capable of knowing that Ayatollah never said to kill all Jews, or to annihilate Israel, Ayatollah doesn't even recognize Israel, so how can you destroy a nation you don't recognize.

Secondly the article does not quote Ayatollah saying anything, the whole article is based on another article written by an Iranian analyst "Alireza Forghani" who warns the Muslim world and the greater world about Zionism, and outlines steps that "should" be taken in his opinion, to deal with "Israel" or also known as "Occupied Regime of Palestine".

This website is getting quiet obnoxious, I as a Persian thought I could help some people with translations which are mostly lied about in MSM, but it seems some people are reluctant to give up their distorted views, not because they know better, but because most of the time the truth doesn't fit their perspective of reality which they have created in their heads with the help of MSM.

Bye all.. Had a good time while I was here, but that's it for me.

Ta
edit on 6-2-2012 by insaan because: Bye Bye

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KillShotMi
reply to post by n00bUK

Maybe you should have your facts straight. THEY TOOK the land when all of their neighbors decided to attack them from all sides. They repelled the attack, and kept the land. Myself, would never give a inch of it back... BUT they have given some back, keeping the strategic areas to help defend themselves from the radical herd at the door.

You do know Israel attacked first don't you ?

So it was an invasive land grab....... in keeping with their "Greater Israel" agenda.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KillShotMi
reply to post by n00bUK

we can all go back into the past, the state of Israel was formed out of violence and terrorism- biggest Terrorist atrocity was carried out by pro Israeli terrorists, this remaind the largest terrorist act until Lockerbie if my memory serves me right

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I love it. Another "someone said something and thinks it says this so it MUST BE TRUE!!!" article.

Again I see the ignorant comments saying "Well Iran wants Israel wiped off the map!! THEY SAID IT!!!". Where? Show me EXACTLY where they said this. I know the original quote was very mistranslated.

And now we have some blog, that someone claims is linked to the Ayatollah. Well... must be true. I mean, everything on the internet is true right?

Here are the FACTS:
------------------------------
Israel has attacked its neighbors. Iran has not.
Israel has openly and admittedly talked about attacking Iran on several occasions. Iran has not started a war in over 100 years.
The IAEA has inspected Iran and has stated they are NOT in any stages of creating militarized nuclear materials.
Israel has several hundred nuclear weapons and will NOT allow inspections.
Israel is involved in proven terrorism. Iran has "ties" to terrorism.
American lives have been DIRECTLY lost due to Israel.

So once again, some blog comes out saying "kill the Jews" and immediately we are all supposed to react with outrage and disgust. "Those smelly brown Muslims!! How dare they!". Right. Why is it OK to call for the destruction of Iran on a daily basis? Why is it OK to discuss the use of nuclear weapons against Iran because someone, somewhere thinks they might possibly someday maybe have a nuke? But some blog on the internet says something negative about Jews and that represents an entire nation of people?

I'm starting to wonder if the human race even deserves to exist on this planet. We truly are a virus.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

Originally posted by r3axion

The Bear and dragon are fully capable of wringing a scrawny Eagles neck.

Ohhh noo their cold war era weapons are so scary!!

Russia alone possess more "Nukes" than the US......FACT

Maybe listen to what this minister has to say....

www.youtube.com...

What does "more nukes" have to do with anything?
It's posturing. The US has over 7,000. It would only take about 12 to decimate a country like Russia, but because of MAD, a nuclear war isn't likely....at all.

It will be a conventional war.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

You have lost your damn mind.
Russia and China can defend their homeland for a period of time. They CAN NOT project power. They lack the hardware and support. You can't fight a war without supplies and fuel. NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY has the ability to project power like the US. If you think for one second, that Russia and China can stand against the US war machine, then I will conclude, that your entire thought process is completely flawed!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
reply to post by SLAYER69

You feel that America and Israel have the high moral ground in all disputes.

Sorry, I missed this one.

I'm critical of my own Government
Why wouldn't I be critical of Israels and Iran?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Oh so now not only are you knowledgeable on Iran's religion, you are also qualified to give a psychological analysis over an internet forum.

So you are using Irans religion as a possible reason why they are evil? I will refer you to your next statement. you are sooo qualified to talk about all the garbage you do?

Sorry, my opinion is that anyone who uses a religion to justify actions of war (Iran and Israel both) are backwards living nations and they deserve to destroy themselves.

So, wow, you are here to make that happen or to ooze with pleasure over conflict? where is you solution, let WW3 happen? or just let the common man continue in perpetual war with himself for corporate gain? I am glad you are on your own side. I would smack you if you said that to me in person. You can end your own world, not ours.

Who's promoting war? Iran and Israel obviously want to go to war.....why not let them...?

YOU, you have said several times you want them to kill each other. You are in line with the NWO agenda to let Muslims and Jews kill themselves. That is our enemy and you have found the wrong place to start asking us for support or approval, 90% of the people here are trying to find information to counter this effort, not provide you with garbage to pleasure yourself in your dungeon over how much of a reaction you get out of people.

edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

A conventional war against a country shown to use Nukes at the drop of a hat.......I don't think so.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
So you are using Irans religion as a possible reason why they are evil? I will refer you to your next statement. you are sooo qualified to talk about all the garbage you do?

Who said "evil?" I said backwards living. They let a book tell them how to live their lives. This goes for any religion, but a country like Iran is BASED on religious belief. You can't convert out of Islam without being prosecuted by death. That's how serious they take it.

I don't have to be "qualified" to give political opinion.

So, wow, you are here to make that happen or to ooze with pleasure over conflict? where is you solution, let WW3 happen? or just let the common man continue in perpetual war with himself for corporate gain? I am glad you are on your own side. I would smack you if you said that to me in person. You can end your own world, not ours.

Iran vs. Israel would be far from WW3. lol.
Other countries will only get involved if the US does. I think we should stay out of it.

ROFL @ "smack me" btw.

YOU, you have said several times you want them to kill each other. You are in line with the NWO agenda to let Muslims and Jews kill themselves. That is our enemy and you have found the wrong place to start asking us for support or approval, 90% of the people here are trying to find information to counter this effort, not provide you with garbage to pleasure yourself in your dungeon over how much of a reaction you get out of people.

I'm not "promoting" it but a war between israel and iran WILL happen. whether it's tomorrow or 20 years from now, it's going to happen. so I say let them, and everyone else stay out of it. It's their religious beliefs, not ours or anyone else's.

No one sitting on the internet is going to "counter" any effort by countries who have been at each others throats for 60+ years. This is nothing new.

I also don't see anyone on ATS trying to stop a war. It's only arguments like this one over and over again.
edit on 2-6-12 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

reply to post by r3axion

A conventional war against a country shown to use Nukes at the drop of a hat.......I don't think so.

The drop of a hat? lol. Sure...after 4 years of intense fighting....

We were also the only ones with nuclear capability at that time....
Come on, use your brain. Do YOU want a nuclear war?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
Here are the FACTS:
------------------------------
Israel has attacked its neighbors. Iran has not.

That's a bold face lie.
Let me guess you're going to ignore all their Covert activities going back a few decades?

Recently Iran's Supreme leader couldn't keep his yap shut...
english.farsnews.com...

"Wherever Iran interferes, it announces it in a very straightforward manner. For instance, we interfered in confrontations against Israel, which resulted in the (Lebanese) victory in the 33-day war and (Palestinians' victory in) the 22-day (Gaza) war," Ayatollah Khamenei said, addressing millions of Friday Prayers worshippers on Tehran University Campus today.

Or were you simply misinformed?

Israel has openly and admittedly talked about attacking Iran on several occasions.

So has Iran. As a matter of fact very recently..

Zionist regime well within Iran missile reach: MP

A senior Iranian lawmaker says the Zionist regime is very vulnerable at present and threats to launch a military strike against Iran are merely a bluff.

According to Press TV, member of the Majlis Presiding Board Mohammad-Hossein Farhangi said Saturday that based on international and regional developments, Tel Aviv is bluffing in making war threats against Iran.

He said “The occupied territories are within the range of the Islamic Republic's missiles and therefore the Zionist regime of Israel cannot engage in any military activity against Iran.”

But the occupied territories have civilians in them so I guess they'll just kill whomever is there when the missiles land

Meh...

The IAEA has inspected Iran and has stated they are NOT in any stages of creating militarized nuclear materials.

Does one need military amounts to create and use a dirty bomb?

Israel has several hundred nuclear weapons and will NOT allow inspections.

Nor have they attacked Iran with them or anybody else for that matter.

You're point?

Israel is involved in proven terrorism. Iran has "ties" to terrorism.

Is that like being a little bit pregnant?

I'm starting to wonder if the human race even deserves to exist on this planet. We truly are a virus.

Don't bother inviting me over when you start drinking the Kool-Aid

edit on 6-2-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately

You sat there sniping at the guy, goading him into a childish argument, until he finally decides he had enough and lights you up.

You assumed he was a Zionist apologist... You were wrong
You said he had insulted you - Until you called him a child, he hadn't .

You basically just did exactly what Iran is pulling in the region.

Sir, you need a warm glass of knowledge.

Why cant everyone just have a meeting. take Nukes off the table.... Everyone including the US sit this one out. Let Israel and Iran duke it out. Open up the skies and let it ride.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by r3axion

Who said "evil?" I said backwards living. They let a book tell them how to live their lives. This goes for any religion, but a country like Iran is BASED on religious belief. You can't convert out of Islam without being prosecuted by death. That's how serious they take it.

Much of your "western" democratic and social principles are based on the bible - a book.

Why is it "backward" if a country bases its laws on a religious book?

And, you CAN convert out of Islam - and we won't give a damn if you do it. It is your life - if you wish to go back to darkness after having been in the light - hey, who am I to stop you...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

I am glad you see it that way. I am also glad you are a minority and that those of us that are constructive and advocate peace are currently face palming right now.

You are such a psychopath. Why not let the USA´s enemies invade us then, they won't give up and its inevitable right? why not blow ourselves up, we are pretty backwards. right? FTW is your philosophy?

and if you are qualified to give your opinion so am I.

I see you love double standards. You say religion is no excuse to start a war, yet it is enough to deem a whole country backwards? been there ever? sure you haven't. Yet you "know"

You seem to think that a war is cool or deserving for them. Maybe then NATO should just invade the world already instead of little conflicts here and there over 70 years? is that cool with you?

You give up all you want. If you are so weak so as to not try and make this world better, than I could point out a bridge near you in case you get bored. You have balls enough to try, then join us. If not stay home and act like a kid.

what exactly are you offering here? let people act like animals? I am also glad you like civilized society enough to try and preserve it. Good for you, sparky

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Much of your "western" democratic and social principles are based on the bible - a book.

I suppose the Constitution may stem from Christianity somewhat, but it doesn't involve wiping people off the Earth.

Why is it "backward" if a country bases its laws on a religious book?

Using a book thousands of years old as a means of destruction, is backwards.

And, you CAN convert out of Islam - and we won't give a damn if you do it. It is your life - if you wish to go back to darkness after having been in the light - hey, who am I to stop you...

Really?

www.jihadwatch.org...

and under Iran’s interpretation of Hadith and Sharia law, Pastor Youcef is to be given three chances to recant. He has already been asked to recant twice, and will be asked to do so again Tuesday. If he does not recant his Christian faith, he could be executed at any time.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

not that I disagree with your point about a country having legal basis/direction from a religious book, isn't the penalty in Islamic countries for apostasy death?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join