It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

This is the exact same tactic "They" used against the Germans!

The German Freikorps (later NSDAP) were attempting to find and eliminate all the dangerous Bolshevik Jews who had been trying to force a Communist revolution in Germany just like they had done in Russia. That was the whole point of the Second World War. However, as it was (and still is) so damned hard to identify all the deceptive, conniving Jews amongst so many other good ones, Hitler made the mistake of changing the order from only Commissars to "all Jews". Then, when the Bolshevik Jews won the war, they made out that the "Nazis" were just madmen who wanted to kill "all Jews" which distracted from the whole point that a certain group of Jews were behind the Bolshevik Movement and responsible for the inhumane GULAG concentration camps. (Incidently, one of the photos in the Holocaust museum has been proved to be of GULAG prisoners and not from a "Nazi death camp" at all!)

Clearly, to put out information that a country wants to kill "all Jews" produces the opinion that they must be "madmen". The truth is that only a relatively small network of extremely wealthy, atheist Jews is behind all this. The good Jewish people all over the world should be up in arms about how their race has been, and is being used.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

should I mention the inquisition? should I mention the fanatic views of the Talmud, should I mention any dumb thing so as to paint the world as maniacs. I could but then again I am not so weak so as to form blanket statements to get a view across. I am not a "your word"

What exactly are you saying that 90% of the world is backwards for having faith in something more than themselves?

I get it you want the world to end because we are not as cool as you. Why not leave then? We will always have faith, you will always be a pessimist.

I am glad we had this chat.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
That is quite enough TROLLING

Also the Off Topic remarks will, I mean WILL, stop

Semper

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
And yet.... all the Jews in Iran still choose to live there, and have twice spurned Israeli financial inducements to move to Israel, offered by the Israeli government.
If Israel really is the Jewish homeland, and such a beacon of democracy and morality etc, why do so many Jews the world over choose not to live there?

All the lies, contextual misrepresentations etc, no matter how many times repeated and parrotted by the press, still do not represent the truth. The fact still remains that Iran has attacked nobody, has not threatened anybody - except in announcing retaliation against those that would attack them, which is quite a reasonable reaction - and has not been proven to be in any way developing nuclear weapons.
In another thread last week I posted a link to a story from the NY Times, dated November 1992, stating the same BS fear mongering we still see today about the Iranian nuclear threat. According to that story, Iran would have nuclear weapons by the year 2000. Of course, we are all still here, as is Israel.

When you look at the state of the world today, it soon becomes apparent who the warmongers and threat to peace are..... and it isn't Iran! This does not make me an "Iran apologist", but a realist and one who prefers to look at facts, both current and historical, before rushing off at the mouth and threatening death on a people who have done me no harm.

If only things were that easy...

At the time of the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, there were approximately 140,000–150,000 Jews living in Iran, the historical center of Persian Jewry. Over 85% have since migrated to either Israel or the United States, with the migration accelerating after the 1979 Islamic Revolution, when the population dropped from 100,000 to about 40,000.[24] On March 16, 1979, Habib Elghanian, the honorary leader of the Jewish community, was arrested on charges of "corruption", "contacts with Israel and Zionism", "friendship with the enemies of God", "warring with God and his emissaries", and "economic imperialism". He was tried by an Islamic revolutionary tribunal, sentenced to death, and executed on May 8,[21][25] one of 17 Iranian Jews executed as spies since the revolution.[26]

Estimates of the Jewish population in Iran vary. In mid- and late 1980s, it was estimated at 20,000–30,000, rising to around 35,000 in mid-1990s,[27] and estimated at less than 40,000 nowadays, with around 25,000 residing in Tehran. However, Iran's Jewish community still remains the largest in the Middle East outside of Israel.

Opinion over the condition of Jews in Iran is divided. One Jew active in arguing on behalf of a benevolence view of the Iranian Islamic government and society toward Jews is film producer Haroun Yashyaei, who tells visitors and reporters the Ayatollah "Ruhollah Khomeini didn't mix up our community with Israel and Zionism," and "Take it from me, the Jewish community here faces no difficulties."[24] Privately many Jews complain to foreign reporters of "discrimination, much of it of a social or bureaucratic nature." The Islamic government appoints the officials who run Jewish schools, most of these being Muslims and requires that those schools must open on Saturdays, the Jewish Sabbath. Criticism of this policy was the downfall of the last remaining newspaper of the Iranian Jewish community which was closed in 1991 after it criticized government control of Jewish schools.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Attacked first...... I see your logic... As the troops massed on the borders, Israel decided that war was imminent, and their best chance for survival was a pre emptive strike. Are you implying that the surrounding horde was not about to attack? We all know how history goes. Israel made 3 of the most powerful armies in the middle east cry uncle.

That is how I remember it.. Any corrections?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by KillShotMi
reply to post by ken10

Attacked first...... I see your logic... As the troops massed on the borders, Israel decided that war was imminent, and their best chance for survival was a pre emptive strike. Are you implying that the surrounding horde was not about to attack? We all know how history goes. Israel made 3 of the most powerful armies in the middle east cry uncle.

That is how I remember it.. Any corrections?

Just this.....

Did the Egyptians actually start the 1967 war, as Israel originally claimed?

“The former Commander of the Air Force, General Ezer Weitzman, regarded as a hawk, stated that there was ‘no threat of destruction’ but that the attack on Egypt, Jordan and Syria was nevertheless justified so that Israel could ‘exist according the scale, spirit, and quality she now embodies.’...Menahem Begin had the following remarks to make: ‘In June 1967, we again had a choice. The Egyptian Army concentrations in the Sinai approaches do not prove that Nasser was really about to attack us. We must be honest with ourselves. We decided to attack him.’“ Noam Chomsky, “The Fateful Triangle.”

Source

So it could have just been "Paranoia" on the part of the Israeli's that started the war !

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I used to visit WND all the time until I realized they are extreme right wing fundamentalist ...

They show a picture of the Ayatollah speaking at a microphone ...

They use the headline "Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel" ...

Then go on to say a "proxy" website with "ties" to the Ayatollah wrote ...

Question: If they are willing to mislead with the headline and the photo how can we trust them with words like "proxy" and "ties"?

What if that website is just made of some right-wing fundamentalist kooks just like WND is ....

Is this Journalism or Propaganda?

Yeah ... that's what I thought

edit on 6-2-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

not that I disagree with your point about a country having legal basis/direction from a religious book, isn't the penalty in Islamic countries for apostasy death?

There are NO ISLAMIC countries.

Dunno how many more times do we have to repeat this.

An islamic "country" would be the Khilafah - which would encompass all muslim territories under one Khalifa.

There is no such thing.

And, according to Qur'an - EVERYONE IS FREE to believe, not believe, change belief, or whatever.

Any "ruling" contrary to this, would automatically be disqualified - because, the Qur'an as the direct word of God has precedence over any other ruling.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Prepare to be flamed in t minus 3,2,1.

In all seriousness.

Doesn't matter what they say because it is all a game.

They make threats all the time.

I grow tired of this bickering.

Ma johnny stole my slinky. Johnny give her back her slinky right now.

Its like to kids bickering.

Old

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by KillShotMi

Try that.

It happened before and it just might happen again.

Hpw soon we forget the military might of the isreali people.

Persia well we all know how they fight.

As soon as ass kicking starts its. We want to talk we want a cease fire.

Same mo same # different day.

then once they arm themselves they launche katushas's and then say wait we want peace and we are not wanting to fight.

theyn they launch another salvo and say wait please dont attack. We want to talk and make peace.

Then they launch another salvo.

Stupid id as stupid does.

Just keep on taking it on the chin.

me I would open a can of wooop ass once and for all and let all bear witness to what happens when you piss my the f off.

Then next time when you think of launching a salvio.

Oh hell no. what are were we thinking. Do you remember what happened last time.

this is what happened when Iran saw us go in Irak.

The were literally #ting their pants thinking they were next.

Right after 911 they were jumping through hoops foer us kissing our ass.

Now they are talking tough.

Think it is time for another can of woop ass.

Sorry as I understand what this means.

But it is what it is.

DOnt bother trying to flame.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Yes except that Johnny refuses to give Paula her land back and keeps beating her up when she tries to fight to get it back...

Johnny is 6'4 and Paula is 5'1 and everyone says that Johnny is right to take her land because some other guy name Heinrich beat him up real bad when he was 5...

When Habib, another kid that Johnny only bullies with words, tells Johnny that he will come back with a baseball bat and beat him up if he tries anything, the DHS is called and Habib is labeled a terrorist and he has to be beaten up because he says such foul things about Johnny...

Poor Johnny, he was beat up when he was 5... It's ok that he's the bully now... Let him be!

Yep, just like children fighting...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Me thinks you smoke too much "Rocky Black"

Do grown ups in the US talk about opening "cans of Whoop ass" or is that a kids thing ?

Sorry mate but I just can't take you serious.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Yes they are a threat

only to Israel.

lmao, you know absolutely nothing about the history of Islam. Once Israel is gone they will turn their attention to western nations.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
What is more scary than a nation led by radical religious fundamentalists? Two.

Israel will be the one to strike first as always and will drag the rest of the world in to the region with it.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by TheComte
reply to post by SLAYER69

You feel that America and Israel have the high moral ground in all disputes.

Sorry, I missed this one.

I'm critical of my own Government
Why wouldn't I be critical of Israels and Iran?

100%
Spot on!!

I thought the point of ATS is to deny Ignorance?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Originally posted by daaskapital
Yes they are a threat

only to Israel.

lmao, you know absolutely nothing about the history of Islam. Once Israel is gone they will turn their attention to western nations.

And where is the precedent for your statement ?

All I've seen from history is the Crusades of western powers.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Have you ever wondered what the Muslims were doing in Jerusalem? Do some reading on the history of Islam, the crusades were not unprovoked.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Well Ken,

I would not half the people on this site to take me seriously.

Why would they and why should they?

Half the people on here are haters and people trying to force their veiw on people.

It blows my mind how people can be so blind to what really goes on in this world.

What can I say.

Truth hurts sometimes.

Sick and tired of the haters.

Neofacist, islamofacist, islamofobic, hater, liberal, democrate. terrorist, arsonist, econmist. Thjey are just names.

names that people use to identift themselves when trying to label others.

I love when people call me a racist.

They are so clueless.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join