It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by ken10

Have you ever wondered what the Muslims were doing in Jerusalem? Do some reading on the history of Islam, the crusades were not unprovoked.

Are you saying "Jerusalem" was a western nation ?

I'll remind you of your post....

lmao, you know absolutely nothing about the history of Islam. Once Israel is gone they will turn their attention to western nations.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
I couldn't agree more.. First we had Ahmadenijad say he wanted to wipe ISrael off the map. We now have the Ayatollah stating he wants Israel wiped out along with the Jewish people.

Excellent point, just not the one you were trying to make

See Ahmadenijad never said wipe Israel off the map
To wipe a nation off the map is an idiom that cannot be translated in Persian, hence he never said this

What he said was take the regime out of the pages of time, BIG DIFFERENCE!

The media said that apparently they had to translate it so fast that they had no time to bring a real translator to do it as they were in a rush.

Perhaps this is the same thing

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Originally posted by blueorder
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

not that I disagree with your point about a country having legal basis/direction from a religious book, isn't the penalty in Islamic countries for apostasy death?

There are NO ISLAMIC countries.

Dunno how many more times do we have to repeat this.

An islamic "country" would be the Khilafah - which would encompass all muslim territories under one Khalifa.

There is no such thing.

And, according to Qur'an - EVERYONE IS FREE to believe, not believe, change belief, or whatever.

Any "ruling" contrary to this, would automatically be disqualified - because, the Qur'an as the direct word of God has precedence over any other ruling.

That sounds nice, Shuruluni, but we both know that's not how the Islamic Republic of Iran interprets it.

Nice try though.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by ken10

Have you ever wondered what the Muslims were doing in Jerusalem? Do some reading on the history of Islam, the crusades were not unprovoked.

Are you saying "Jerusalem" was a western nation ?

I'll remind you of your post....

lmao, you know absolutely nothing about the history of Islam. Once Israel is gone they will turn their attention to western nations.

No, but Islam was the aggressor. The straw that broke the camel's back was when pilgrims could no longer safety travel there. Start here

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
There are NO ISLAMIC countries.

Dunno how many more times do we have to repeat this.

An islamic "country" would be the Khilafah - which would encompass all muslim territories under one Khalifa.

There is no such thing.

And, according to Qur'an - EVERYONE IS FREE to believe, not believe, change belief, or whatever.

Any "ruling" contrary to this, would automatically be disqualified - because, the Qur'an as the direct word of God has precedence over any other ruling.

you need to back up a bit here, I think it is reasonable to class a country that is mainly Muslim and is run along Islamic lines as an Islamic country.

Whether you believe it to be contrary to the Qur'an or not, the penalty for apostasy in Islamic countries is death, regardless of your more esoteric view of what an Islamic country should be

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rottensociety
This is the exact same tactic "They" used against the Germans!

Oh gawd, here it comes! Another brainwashed sheep, falling for the propaganda.

The German Freikorps (later NSDAP) were attempting to find and eliminate all the dangerous Bolshevik Jews who had been trying to force a Communist revolution in Germany just like they had done in Russia.

Really? Can you perhaps provide some evidence to the "Bolshevik Jews?". And simply naming Trotsky as a jew doesnt make the whole movement some "evil Zionist plot" like you Stormfronters seem to think everything is.

That was the whole point of the Second World War.

Really? Was it really now? So, I suppose Czechoslovakia, Poland, France, Belgium, Holland, Netherlands and more were all bastions of Jewish might that had to be destroyed.

However, as it was (and still is) so damned hard to identify all the deceptive, conniving Jews amongst so many other good ones, Hitler made the mistake of changing the order from only Commissars to "all Jews".

Careful, your jackboots and brown shirt are showing.

Then, when the Bolshevik Jews won the war, they made out that the "Nazis" were just madmen who wanted to kill "all Jews" which distracted from the whole point that a certain group of Jews were behind the Bolshevik Movement and responsible for the inhumane GULAG concentration camps. (Incidently, one of the photos in the Holocaust museum has been proved to be of GULAG prisoners and not from a "Nazi death camp" at all!)

Id love for you to back any of this utter nonesense up with links and facts.

Clearly, to put out information that a country wants to kill "all Jews" produces the opinion that they must be "madmen". The truth is that only a relatively small network of extremely wealthy, atheist Jews is behind all this. The good Jewish people all over the world should be up in arms about how their race has been, and is being used.

Not sure many here believe the average Iranian wants to "kill all jews". Many of us however do believe the ruling islamic elite would love nothing more than to exterminate the jews. As probably do you.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
I love it. Another "someone said something and thinks it says this so it MUST BE TRUE!!!" article.

Again I see the ignorant comments saying "Well Iran wants Israel wiped off the map!! THEY SAID IT!!!". Where? Show me EXACTLY where they said this. I know the original quote was very mistranslated.

And now we have some blog, that someone claims is linked to the Ayatollah. Well... must be true. I mean, everything on the internet is true right?

Here are the FACTS:
------------------------------
Israel has attacked its neighbors. Iran has not.
Israel has openly and admittedly talked about attacking Iran on several occasions. Iran has not started a war in over 100 years.
The IAEA has inspected Iran and has stated they are NOT in any stages of creating militarized nuclear materials.
Israel has several hundred nuclear weapons and will NOT allow inspections.
Israel is involved in proven terrorism. Iran has "ties" to terrorism.
American lives have been DIRECTLY lost due to Israel.

So once again, some blog comes out saying "kill the Jews" and immediately we are all supposed to react with outrage and disgust. "Those smelly brown Muslims!! How dare they!". Right. Why is it OK to call for the destruction of Iran on a daily basis? Why is it OK to discuss the use of nuclear weapons against Iran because someone, somewhere thinks they might possibly someday maybe have a nuke? But some blog on the internet says something negative about Jews and that represents an entire nation of people?

I'm starting to wonder if the human race even deserves to exist on this planet. We truly are a virus.

derek you pretty much summed it up for me there... you should make a thread on those points

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
WND is a warmongeringt Zionist shill site.
Just saying...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This is wrong statement by Mr. Ayotellah Khameni. He should talk practical logic. To keep at a distance and contain one's adversaries is the way to go not wiping them off like stepping on ants.

Why do leaders of ME talk like that, it is sooooooo kiddish and projects hollowness.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
Really? Was it really now? So, I suppose Czechoslovakia, Poland, France, Belgium, Holland, Netherlands and more were all bastions of Jewish might that had to be destroyed.

France, Belgium, Holland, Netherlands were attacked AFTER we British declared war on Germany, declaring war over Poland which the Soviets were only too happy to carve up, the same Soviets who were our allies, go figure..........

edit on 6-2-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
the title is a flat out lie and should be change by mods

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
Well considering there is not one quote from the Ayatollah there, and is just another hard line right wing website with an opinion piece from one blogger it carries no credence what so ever. It would be like saying Obama wants to nuke Iran and Pakistan because some right wing blogger posted it on a Fox news website

Do Iran want to see the state of Israel gone? Yes of course they do, Do they want to see all Jews murdered and killed, No of course they don't, if they did they would of already murdered the Jews living in Iran, and yet they don't they protect them, ensure they live in peace and are not harassed, can you say the same for the Israeli regime towards Palestinians and Muslims?

All this talk of Iran nuking Israel is just mind boggling stupidity, Jerusalem is just as sacred to them as it is to the Jews and the Christians, if not more so due to the fervour of their belief, no way will they destroy it, no way will they nuke millions of Palestinians either.

You may like to live in a world of hatred and bile, but at least use some common sense and logic t your arguments

/this.
End thread.
What more can be said?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by nightbringr

France, Belgium, Holland, Netherlands were attacked AFTER we British declared war on Germany, declaring war over Poland which the Soviets were only too happy to carve up, the same Soviets who were our allies, go figure..........

edit on 6-2-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

Oh i stand corrected! Im sure Hitler was going to just take Danzig, Czechoslovakia, Poland and then stop and do the world a favor and exterminate ONLY the so called "Bolshevik Jews", and then pull out of those countries and we would have all lived in peace after, right? I suppose the White Russians, Roma and others they killed they must have mistaken for jews? Right?

edit on 6-2-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The Title of this thread is EXACTLY the same as the NEWS Article it references

As per the Breaking Alternative News Guidelines, it will remain

If you have a problem with the Headline, contact the News Paper that posted it

Semper

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

France and the UK declared war against Germany on the same day: 3 september 1939.

en.wikipedia.org...(1939)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The Iranian rejects will no doubt once again claim its been taken out of context

Second

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Israel has attacked its neighbors. Iran has not.

That's a bold face lie.
Let me guess you're going to ignore all their Covert activities going back a few decades?

Recently Iran's Supreme leader couldn't keep his yap shut...
english.farsnews.com...

"Wherever Iran interferes, it announces it in a very straightforward manner. For instance, we interfered in confrontations against Israel, which resulted in the (Lebanese) victory in the 33-day war and (Palestinians' victory in) the 22-day (Gaza) war," Ayatollah Khamenei said, addressing millions of Friday Prayers worshippers on Tehran University Campus today.

Or were you simply misinformed?

You really want to try and throw covert activities in this conversation? Seriously? I could write a book on Mosad activities. Israels "covert activities" have killed plenty. They have openly admitted to assassinations. They were tied to embassy bombings, including the one that killed hundreds of US soldiers. But I guess that only matters if they are wearing towels on their heads right?

Israel has openly and admittedly talked about attacking Iran on several occasions.

So has Iran. As a matter of fact very recently..

Zionist regime well within Iran missile reach: MP

A senior Iranian lawmaker says the Zionist regime is very vulnerable at present and threats to launch a military strike against Iran are merely a bluff.

According to Press TV, member of the Majlis Presiding Board Mohammad-Hossein Farhangi said Saturday that based on international and regional developments, Tel Aviv is bluffing in making war threats against Iran.

He said “The occupied territories are within the range of the Islamic Republic's missiles and therefore the Zionist regime of Israel cannot engage in any military activity against Iran.”

But the occupied territories have civilians in them so I guess they'll just kill whomever is there when the missiles land

Meh...

Oh.. is that what was said? I didn't see that. I must have missed the part where it was said that Iran was going to bomb civilians. As far as I read, it just said that the territory was within range of their missiles. However, its not beyond the Mosad to kill civilians in Iran is it? How about the recent bombings that occurred in Iran? How about the scientists who were assassinated? Its one thing to say "hey I have a bomb and I can kill people". Its another thing to actually do it. Again.. whos TALKING about doing it, and who HAS done it?

Originally posted by DerekJR321The IAEA has inspected Iran and has stated they are NOT in any stages of creating militarized nuclear materials.

Does one need military amounts to create and use a dirty bomb?

So now I guess they need to be bombed based on speculation? Any nation can create a dirty bomb. Any terrorist can create a dirty bomb. If that was the case then I guess we should be bombing everyone. I think they should be more worried about the instability in Pakistan, who HAS nukes. Rather than worry about Iran who does not, and has stated they will not, but frankly has every right to.

Originally posted by DerekJR321Israel has several hundred nuclear weapons and will NOT allow inspections.

Nor have they attacked Iran with them or anybody else for that matter.

You're point?

My point is what gives Israel the right to have nukes? If they can, why can't Iran? If anyone is looked upon as an aggressor in the region, it would be Israel. Not Iran. Iran is a member of the NNPT. Israel is not. Iran states they want only nuclear energy. As the US is also a member of the NNPT, it is our DUTY to assist them in reaching their goals. Instead we want to shake our fists at them, only because Israel is mad.

Originally posted by DerekJR321Israel is involved in proven terrorism. Iran has "ties" to terrorism.

Is that like being a little bit pregnant?

If Hezbollah was an agency under the government of Iran, then I would have no argument. Mossad is Israels CIA. Just google "Mossad Bombings" and you'll get plenty of examples of their handy work.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Someone was mentioning an issue they had with the whole Best Buy conspiracy thing and Jewish business owners or something. Im not 100% sure what they were talking about, but it had something to do with the Super Bowl 46 commercial too... This stuff is getting too much... There isnt even a relation. !!!! ooo and Anonymous hactivist group was mentioned on the youtube video
edit on 6-2-2012 by JasonBorne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join