It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
No, but it obviously is for you by the way you are acting.[

Have you read some of your replies?
It goes both ways brother..

No?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Are you living in a dream world? Patience and restraint? That's laughable, man.

They are restrained enough to put off the attack until spring. This with even the best Western intelligence saying that Iran won't have a nuke until the end of the year at the earliest (if, and that's a big if, they are even trying to get a bomb).

Wow, what patience and restraint. Commendable.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by r3axion

just called me a moron. nice.

Yes

I see I got through to you.

You wish lol.

You want to do what to Israel now?

Trouble reading?

You are soooo level headed and unbiased....for sure.

So any opinion is a bias correct? Which makes you biased, correct? Is that supposed to be an insult?

Shoo fly enjoy your keyboard war, you seem so much better off now, don't you?

ROTFLMFAO

I'm not sure what any of that meant.
edit on 2-6-12 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I have read the replies yes, however, i said that the casualty rates are due to inferior technology at the time, to which you replied, it was state of the art. I then followed by stating that it was inferior to the type of stuff the Mujihadeen would have been supplied to combat Russia. Then you replied with "is that a recent revalation of yours."

You should read your own replies mate, and stop arguing if you have nothing interesting to say

edit on 6-2-2012 by daaskapital because: eta

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I never accused you of not knowing history. Please show me where I said that.

I will say that I think your view of history is distorted.

Uh oh, slayer's got his war avatar on. He's going into internet battle. Everyone watch each other's backs!

edit on 6-2-2012 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I have read the replies yes, however, i said that the casualty rates are due to inferior technology at the time, to which you replied, it was state of the art. I then followed by stating that it was inferior to the type of stuff the Mujihadeen would have been supplied to combate Russia. Then you replied with "is that a recent revalation of yours."

Stinger missiles brought down some of their choppers and some jet aircraft.

That's about all of the "higher tech superior" weapons we gave them

Meanwhile, everybody and their brother swears by Russian made tanks, RPGs and AK-47's etc etc etc as being superior to what the West has.

So you tell me?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I'm not on a "Zionist band wagon." In fact I think Israel should be taken off the map along with Iran.

I told you that you don't understand their religion, because you don't. You claim "fulfilling prophecy" is rhetoric used by Iran's opposition....it's IRAN'S RELIGION.

ok, you are a psychopath. fine. not a Zionist. thats much better.

what is? the claim to gods land or your attempt to use a radical and dumb thing like religion to vilify a people you have never even met. Should I look to Christianities claim that all other people are sinners unless they look to Christ for salvation.

Every religion has had fanatics. To use that as a reason to promote a war that will cost my country lives money and safety is cowardly.

edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: ROTFLMFAO

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
I will say that I think your view of history is distorted.

Fair enough.

Show me where and how it's distorted.

please.

I'll respond, if not tonight when I log on later.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

You should read your own replies mate, and stop arguing if you have nothing interesting to say

Getting winded are we?

link   

You feel that America and Israel have the high moral ground in all disputes.

link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I have read the replies yes, however, i said that the casualty rates are due to inferior technology at the time, to which you replied, it was state of the art. I then followed by stating that it was inferior to the type of stuff the Mujihadeen would have been supplied to combate Russia. Then you replied with "is that a recent revalation of yours."

Stinger missiles brought down some of their choppers and some jet aircraft.

That's about all of the "higher tech superior" weapons we gave them

Meanwhile, everybody and their brother swears by Russian made tanks, RPGs and AK-47's etc etc etc as being superior to what the West has.

So you tell me?

They could have been supplied with other weapons too, you don't know, i don't know, in fact most people don't know. It is true, Russian equipment is some of the best in the world, but everything can be destroyed, and you really think an 80's Russian tank, and Jet would withstand a stinger missile? Of course not. What if they were shooting US jets and tanks with Stinger missiles today, i'm sure the US would hate it.
edit on 6-2-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Uh oh, slayer's got his war avatar on. He's going into internet battle. Everyone watch each other's backs!

You like it?

I wore it just for you sweety

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

They could have been supplied with other weapons too,

Proof?

Link?

Opinion?

i don't know, in fact most people don't know.

Ah I see. You don't know so you try to cover yourself with a blanket statement implying that "Nobody" knows so you wont look lacking in your understanding of the situation. I see.

Ok let's proceed.

It is true, Russian equipment is some of the best in the world, but everything can be destroyed, and ypu really think an 80's Russian tank, and Jet would withstand a stinger missil? Of course not.

OK.

The mujaheddin used Russian RPGs on their Russian tanks, armored vehicles and trucks. Also IEDs. Not Stinger missiles. I'm sure that wasn't what you meant.

So are you saying that the Stinger missiles won the war for the Mujahedin?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

It is true, Russian equipment is some of the best in the world, but everything can be destroyed, and ypu really think an 80's Russian tank, and Jet would withstand a stinger missil? Of course not.

OK.

The mujaheddin used Russian RPGs on their Russian tanks, armored vehicles and trucks. Also IEDs. Not Stinger missiles. I'm sure that wasn't what you meant.

So are you saying that the Stinger missiles won the war for the Mujahedin?

That's what you were implying

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

You like it?

I wore it just for you sweety

Oh please tell me your not sat at your pc with your Y-fronts over the outside of your jogging bottoms and a tea-towel tucked into your collar like a cape.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by r3axion
Their religion is based upon this. Iran wants a war to happen so the prophecies can be fulfilled.

Judaism is also based on prophecy fulfillment. They need to rebuild the Temple of Solomon before it's too late. They need a war to happen soon. That's why they are always the aggressor. They are trying to goad Iran into making the first strike so they can say they are just defending themselves.

Failing that, they'll build up a false threat so they can make a preemptive strike to bring on Armageddon.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not any more for Israel than I am for Iran.

My personal opinion is the US should just let them destroy themselves. Then maybe they can realize their religious fueled actions are meaningless.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

With all do respect, are you living in a dream world? This fiasco has been going on for years, and I am rather surprised that so much of Israel's contingency measures have been made public. Perhaps, it is just disinformation? However, that is not the point.

The point is, Israel has been skittish about Iran for years, and have not attacked. At the same time they have been lambasted and threatened with destruction by Iran and endured two conflicts with Iran's proxies Hezbollah and Hamas. Everyone knows that they go where their masters in Tehran tell them to go.

Furthermore, the US is doing everything in its power to keep Israel from attacking Iran. Israeli policy is a preemptive one, and their stance on this issue is quite unusual. I would have thought Iran would have been attacked years ago. Furthermore, there have been multiple inspections and still no definitive answer about if the nuclear program is entirely peaceful or has military dimensions. The IAEA just got back from another round of talks with Iran.

Meanwhile as all this is going, Iran's Supreme Leader and President is threatening countries with annihilation. I have not heard the US or Israel threaten Iran with annihilation. All I have heard is general military contingency measures should the inspections fail, and Iran nears completion of an operable nuclear weapon. I am only calling it as I see it. If what I mentioned above is not patience or restraint? Then I don't know what is.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

That's what you were implying

No no no

You made an assumptive reply here

posted on Stardate 6-2-2012 @ 03:56 AM
And at the time, the technology and funding supplied to the Mujahideen from the US was probably superior.

edit on 6-2-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately

ok, you are a psychopath. fine. not a Zionist. thats much better.

Oh so now not only are you knowledgeable on Iran's religion, you are also qualified to give a psychological analysis over an internet forum.

what is? the claim to gods land or your attempt to use a radical and dumb thing like religion to vilify a people you have never even met. Should I look to Christianities claim that all other people are sinners unless they look to Christ for salvation.

Sorry, my opinion is that anyone who uses a religion to justify actions of war (Iran and Israel both) are backwards living nations and they deserve to destroy themselves.

Every religion has had fanatics. To use that as a reason to promote a war that will cost my country lives money and safety is cowardly.

Who's promoting war? Iran and Israel obviously want to go to war.....why not let them...?

Again, you're making assumptions about me due to YOUR bias. You may want to set them aside until you're qualified to make any sort of judgments.
edit on 2-6-12 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join