It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anakark

dude he was here like 30 pages ago and several people showed him with a plethora of sources and translations. This is like putting up a clip of star wars and saying it's a UFO in your backyard. Everyone says its crap, but does not get dismissed ever as a hoax. Some eventually leave here and spread this crap to their friends and family since it DOES SAY ITS NEWS

He knows this. just look for the posts before and repost the same info. save yourself the trouble it is literally ALL HERE ALREADY-

just repeat content over and over again or leave, as I will now.

good thing I put effort like others to research and post hours of information here for this to still be around helping the troll / shill cause....what are we supposed to think?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

If members cannot post civilly...posts will continue to be removed with temporary Posting Bans attached.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
There needs to be a bullsh*t Propaganda forum to move threads like this one... similar to the Hoax forum. The only people who would believe this would be those 9/11 converts that bought into all the Bush administration fear tactics...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I would expect the verbal threats from Iranian leadership to escalate. After all the Iran has been embargoed, and has had professional snipers and hitmen take out important Iranian citizens. The United States has conducted war games in the Persian Gulf, and they seem to be sending in more warships. The Iranians are surrounded on all sides by American bases and centers of operation from breakaway former Soviet Republics to Afghanistan, Turkey, Pakistan and Iraq. The US has had a history of invading Iraq twice, and has conducted various military and covert operations in Libya, Egypt, Syria, Tunisia and Pakistan. Israel is a key American ally which armed to teeth in conventional and nuclear weapons. So the rest of the world is supposed to be frightened of a country with a primitive nuke program and obsolete infrastructure. Meanwhile every provocation by American forces has been met with utmost caution by the Iranians so as not to provide a causus belli. To have one Muslim priest lose his temper seems very circumspect to me.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
they have full intention of nuking the free world. they have no morals and actually kill jews in their land. they have tried over and over to kill isreal. I think their intention is clear. they will kill us all unless we send our troops there.

the war must happen to save lady liberty.

the US needs us more than ever. we should all do our part to end this evil. They are all like this,. god have mercy on them, the devil is all they get.

evil people , who are they to hurt Israel. Israel never did anything to them. crazy muslims. they actually beleive this stuff, they are told as children to kill jews.

this is not safe, we need to act. if we lose some it will be worth it, they are a sacrifice for good and freedom. what better way to dedicate your life to god.

edit on 7-2-2012 by bronxbull because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I love places like this where people can talk about the dangers of the world. It is a scary place and without the right people in charge we end up with irans. I think we need to step it up and bomb them now!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

Your points about Amadinejad's speech . . . etc.

are, imho, absurdly moot.

1. The Koran and Hadiths have more than sufficient verses, exhortations, orders about e.g.

rocks crying out--here's a Jew--kill him--until every last one is killed. . . . wiping all unbelievers off the map until there is only Islam and believers in Islam.

2. That IS a MAJOR tenant of Islam firmly and vividly portrayed in the founding documents.

3. It is a moot issue whether the Imam or President of Iran said explicitly in some speech the same thing--OR NOT.

4. THEY BELIEVE THE FOUNDING DOCUMENTS TO THE EXTREME.

5. THEY ARE FIGHTING TO OBEY THE FOUNDING DOCUMENTS TO THE EXTREME.

6. They are on the brink of bringing forth the WW3 chaos and bloodshed that THEY ARE CONVINCED ARE NECESSARY

IN ORDER

FOR THE MAHDI to spring forth from his centuries old stay in a cave.

7. What they said or didn't say in this or that speech is of no great consequence.

8. It is all the genocidal efforts, planning, prep they are engaging in when they are NOT making speeches that's FAR MORE IMPORTANT.

9. Y'all can deny such 24/7. It doesn't hinder the truth from being true in the slightest.

10. Y'all can pretend that they want to distribute daiseys and gardenias to all the unblievers instead of cut of their heads.

Lots of fantasies are possible.

At the end of the day, and usually sooner, we all have to deal with the TRUTH.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
sorry ,

islam wants to end the jews.
they dont hide this. they want to kill them all.
edit on 7-2-2012 by bronxbull because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
As I can't be sure of the accuracy of the translations I can't say for sure the Ayatollah has made this remark.

The only threat of total destruction I am sure of came from Hillary Clinton who has stated:

"I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran... In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them."

Obliterate the Iranian citizens! Yeah!

It's time for that chant again - "USA - USA - USA - USA - USA "

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

it is so clear that they want to kill the jews. They want nukes for this IMO

they are taught this since children by their holy books., they are manics when it comes to religion. why would they make that up.

here is what he said

Wipe Israel 'off the map' Iranian says

By Nazila Fathi

Published: Thursday, October 27, 2005

TEHRAN — Iran's conservative new president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, said Wednesdaythat Israel must be "wiped off the map" and that attacks by Palestinians would destroy it, the ISNA press agency reported.

www.nytimes.com...

that is the new york times. FACT

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
here is more FACT

Our dear Imam (referring to Ayatollah Khomeini) said that the occupying regime must be wiped off the map and this was a very wise statement. We cannot compromise over the issue of Palestine. Is it possible to create a new front in the heart of an old front. This would be a defeat and whoever accepts the legitimacy of this regime has in fact, signed the defeat of the Islamic world. Our dear Imam targeted the heart of the world oppressor in his struggle, meaning the occupying regime. I have no doubt that the new wave that has started in Palestine, and we witness it in the Islamic world too, will eliminate this disgraceful stain from the Islamic world.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

that is wiki. where are the anti semites now?
nothing to say now huh. want proof, here it is.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I tried to scroll through and see if this had been posted,

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called to account before Iranian parliament

MPs summon president to answer questions about the economy and his judgment, weeks before scheduled elections

www.guardian.co.uk...

The move is unprecedented in the history of the Islamic republic.

After a year of internal debate and unsuccessful attempts to question or impeach the president, MPs secured enough signatures for an attempt to summon Ahmadinejad. They succeeded in persuading the parliament's presiding board to read the motion during Tuesday's open session.

The move comes at a time of discontent at home owing to western economic sanctions and growing international isolation over Iran's nuclear programme. In recent weeks, fears of a major confrontation between Iran and the west have grown.
This is the first time since the 1979 Islamic revolution that the parliament has summoned the president for questioning.

Let me ask you, if the Iranian Parliament see there is a problem why can't some of you see there just may be a problem?

Previous attempts by Iranian MPs to question Ahmadinejad failed owing to apparent intervention by the country's supreme leader, Ayatollah Khamenei, who holds the ultimate power in Iran. Khamenei, who adopted Ahmadinejad as his protege in the past, does not appear to have stepped in this time.

So Khamenei is not stepping in either.

www.guardian.co.uk...

edit on 032929p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronxbull

., they are manics when it comes to religion. why would they make that up.

Actually all followers of any religion are manic.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by neo96

so you acknowledge that Zionism is not a Jew as a race or nationality issue, it is a political cross-spectrum event?
edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

So does that mean Iran wants to kill a third of the world who are under a Zionist governemnent otherwise how are they going to win, how are they going to aim at them that accurately and not just the Jews, would make Biblical sense since a third of Jews or mankind gets killed by a force originating from the Middle East, is that their plan for Armageddon? Maybe so because it will bring about their 12th Imam.

I know the Koran says it's version of Jesus/Isa will kill the Jews and the Christians so that is a pretty big number of people to do that when he shows at Damascus.

It probably will not even be Iran when it does happen but they will get the credit saying it was their god when in fact it there is a large possibility an Angel of the Abyss or Anti-Christ does this so they will fall for this.

By that time a lot of the Middle East will be destroyed in various ways, Egypt will become dessolate for 40 years, Damascus will be no more, Philistine by the coast destroyed and the arrows of war will fall down on them, tachnical errors or Godly forces because if the Bible is right God will protect the nation of Israel right till the end.

Maybe after their defeat the Dragons Army might even be partly Russian and Chinese since they want to help.
edit on 7-2-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join