It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
good article, read it!

hollywoodilluminati.com...
edit on 6-2-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

Im sorry but that article had a few bits in it i totally disargreed with...the chair batwing reference.....it made me want to destroy things.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by moonzoo7

Baphomet is not real for sure yet to some Baphomet is real and they invest themselves in that illusion
A game of football is just a game but to some it is more like life and death
There is no Santa Claus but look at how many millions in currency is spent in that illusion
Politicians tell lies that lead to wars - and look what that brings
etc

edit on 6-2-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by CaptainNemo

What exactly is the "OCCULT" I hear people talk about all the time. Because it seems like a label that Christians use to lump all non-Christian beliefs into one category, which is BS. Much like the word pagan or witchcraft the word Occult is about as overused and vaguely defined as possible.

Roman mythology is roman mythology, it is not hidden secret knowledge that people are unaware of, it's not part of the "OCCULT". Any person with a basic understanding of symbolism and mythology understands this stuff and there is nothing sinister about it (other than Madonna's singing).

indeed it is. i was just thinking what you wrote when reading the first page of replies to this thread lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

the occult most often by definition and by use refers to what is hidden or not known. also, one could think in terms of the esoteric truth that is hidden behind the exoteric dogma of a religion. but generally when speaking of the occult the mystery schools of more ancient cultures comes to mind where higher preist castes basically knew more about 'reality' than their slave and labor force counterpart castes. hope that helps.
edit on 2/6/2012 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonzoo7
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Well, Big Boy, I majored in Philosophy, and had a double-minor in Religious Studies and Cultural Anthropology.
It's going to take someone sharper than you to school me. There's more symbolism in a HellBoy film than what we saw last night. Nice try. Thanks for playing.

Please start a thread on symbolism in HellBoy movies. That would be quite interesting frankly, and a nice deviation from this thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by Whisper67

Black Mass? Black Hole Sun? A guitar player. I definitely see a guitar player. What DO you see?

Haha - Star for your cute reply and use of "Black Hole Sun" that always merits a star.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While we are kinda-sorta on the subject. We may want to consider the conspiracy of the creation of major sports. Back in the day, men use to retire after dinner and enjoy a brandy, a cigar, and discussions about politics, government, and social issues of the day. I once read, where I don't recall, that national sports teams were created by TPTB to distract men and give them something else to discuss and focus on when they gathered. Seems like it worked eh?

Substitute "politics" in that sentence and the same truth applies. Politics is sports. Fave teams, cheer-rah-boooo.
edit on 6-2-2012 by elmoastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012

reply to post by DeadSeraph

Well, Big Boy, I majored in Philosophy, and had a double-minor in Religious Studies and Cultural Anthropology.
It's going to take someone sharper than you to school me. There's more symbolism in a HellBoy film than what we saw last night. Nice try. Thanks for playing.

Please start a thread on symbolism in HellBoy movies. That would be quite interesting frankly, and a nice deviation from this thread.

Those movies try to have symbolism. its part of the plotlines lol. great movies. anyone know when 3 will be out

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

reply to post by indigothefish

Just trying to use humor in my social commentary. I find the premise of the thread ridiculous, and I'm calling you out on it. You can see any symolism in anything if you choose to do so. If you want to see Satan around every corner, or in the clouds, and on your burnt toast, you can.These are psychological projections that you assign to the objective world, or as we like to call it, reality.
You propose that there is a subliminal occult message being sent out by a pop star during a football game, and that said subliminal messages actually have an effect on the physical world, or on people through an occult, metaphysical "spell". I think that kind of speaks for itself without my smarta** comments.
Schizophrenics also think that the radio and TV are sending them personalized messages as well.
Your premise is based on interpretation and magical thinking.
Where's the 'proof"?
edit on 6-2-2012 by moonzoo7 because: grammar

Total hogwash straw man argument

Magical thinking is what you and other denyers are using

I bet you go to church , watch football, and believe in santa clause too

Funny i never hear anyone deny the massive symbols
Used in church masses on a daily basis

Just this thread seems to have inflamed the real magical sheep out there who think they are lions here

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I don't know what is worse:
People encouraging this kind of preformance as "art", or children growing up to see it as normal, even honorable..

All for the sake of a dollar.

edit on 6-2-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas
I don't know what is worse:
People encouraging this kind of preformance as "art", or children growing up to see it as normal, even honorable..

All for the sake of a dollar.

Gross isn't it. I once saw a few girls in preschool singing i kissed a girl by katy perry. i vomited

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Cmon now....a little Satanic ritual here and there wont hurt ya

Just make sure to buy the Toyata, Colgate & Fast Food after the game

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

When things like this are done on this large of a scale it is prelude of an event to come. I believe the event will precipitate the downfall of America, and indcution of NWO

Oh is that what is was? I thought I'd tuned into the Transvestitie stage show of Pricilla Queen of the Desert.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67
Do you see what I see?

Even more proof that it's all about her being an evil alien queen.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by elmoastro

Substitute "politics" in that sentence and the same truth applies. Politics is sports.

But at least in sports there exists the possibility for deviation from a predetermined outcome.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
my thoughts thus far concerning the design of Madonna's "M" design:

first thing everyone sees is the x men sign. but is it also the greek letter 'chi' ( shown as X )? it is the 22 letter of the alphabet, is anyone interested in numerology? some interesting things concerning just x alone.. x is used to abreviate christ, christmas/xmas. as i mentioned in a previous post, this ritual was designed to glorify madonna ( the virgin mary madonna, not madonna the singer ) AKA Isis ( during show madonna wears a headress hinting of Isis ) - the egyptian god who collected osiris's peices and sang a song to ressurect him. again, emphasis on the signs pointing towards this ritual being connected to a messianic or savior figure's birth or appearance.

i would first like to make the connection in shapes with some other common known brand symbols that have in the past been criticized related with such.. rik clay's material is helpful to be familiar with.

these are two examples of similiar symbols used for likely the same subliminal purpose, of which rik clay did more looking into than i am willing to spend time, so props to him.

i think the schwepps one is probably the best example to use to elaborate just how i think this connects with the Madonna M from our halftime show.

in the schwepps logo you see the capless pyramid ( which we are all too familiar with ) only this time there is something on top. this is the messianic figure.. and possibly the symbolical capstone? the completion of 'the great work'. etc. also on the logo is 1783 - 1 + 7 +8 + 3 = 19 = 9 + 1 = 10. X is the roman numeral for ten, and x is indeed on the madonna sign, as well as the M forming what looks similiar to the schwepps rays coming from the messianic figure and theh mcdonalds M etc.

thoughts?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Looks like her M also created an Upside down cross

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by Whisper67

Of course, "When in the U.S. do as the Romans did". Diversions from reality are quite effective in... well..... diverting us from reality. BTW, what DID you see?

And who is to say that the eye I *perceive* is really there or perhaps just matrixing? I've never been one to subscribe to pop stars being included into the fold of the Elite. This image did just jump out to me even before I saw this thread, a thread I knew would pop into existence mere moments into the show.

On page two of this thread a poster spoke of Indy being an occult city. Lived here all my life and I have not witnessed one ritual aside from the annual balloon release before the Indy 500. Hmm, there is the matter of the large obelisk downtown right next to the war memorial. Meh, you can find those in pretty much every city I imagine.

Just like the whole idea of famous people throwing horns is somehow satanic.
Maybe they just listened to some really awesome tunes. Such as 'Black Hole Sun.'

PS: Now there's a video that does freak me out!!

Edit to add: Did anyone else think we were gonna see Zerksis from 300 emerge there at the beginning? Heh.

edit on 2/6/2012 by Whisper67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Not only conspiracy mysteriousness, but this superbowl was awash in advertising which was a celebration in psychopathy.
(From sportsbusinessdaily 2-6-12)
www.sportsbusinessdaily.com...

WHAT THE ADS SAY ABOUT US: In Baltimore, David Zurawik writes the Super Bowl ads are “a barometer of our culture.” Zurawik: “What they said to me is that we have become a truly dumbed-down, crass, trashy and even cruel society -- and somehow proud of it.” But what was “really sad about most of the ads was how many featured stupid, gross or cruel behavior.” A dog “having killed a cat and trying to cover it up was supposed to be funny in a Doritos

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I would have never believed that people would buy into this crap.

It's one line but this needs to be said.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher
I would have never believed that people would buy into this crap.

It's one line but this needs to be said.
If you make it sound like you done the proper research you can get people to eat their own fecal matter. .

people will beleive anything that makes sense to them

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join