It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by Whisper67

Black Mass? Black Hole Sun? A guitar player. I definitely see a guitar player. What DO you see?

Haha - Star for your cute reply and use of "Black Hole Sun" that always merits a star.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While we are kinda-sorta on the subject. We may want to consider the conspiracy of the creation of major sports. Back in the day, men use to retire after dinner and enjoy a brandy, a cigar, and discussions about politics, government, and social issues of the day. I once read, where I don't recall, that national sports teams were created by TPTB to distract men and give them something else to discuss and focus on when they gathered. Seems like it worked eh?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Yep, you caught me. Busted. I work for the CIA section of the Illuminati. We are working over-time to make sure that MADONNA single-handedly helps us take over the world. We tried to use Fox News, but Rupert's hacking activities have drawn too much attention, and most people now understand that Fox News has been an inside joke the whole time. Besides, we get more leverage out of a little T&A than we ever did with Hannity or O'Reilly!

How keen of you to note that MADONNA'S dance routine has given us more power than controlling the world's energy supplies and banking networks ever could. Once we have decimated civilization as we know it, we're going to let Lady Gaga pick everyone's clothes for them.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonzoo7

Yep, you caught me. Busted. I work for the CIA section of the Illuminati. We are working over-time to make sure that MADONNA single-handedly helps us take over the world. We tried to use Fox News, but Rupert's hacking activities have drawn too much attention, and most people now understand that Fox News has been an inside joke the whole time. Besides, we get more leverage out of a little T&A than we ever did with Hannity or O'Reilly!

How keen of you to note that MADONNA'S dance routine has given us more power than controlling the world's energy supplies and banking networks ever could. Once we have decimated civilization as we know it, we're going to let Lady Gaga pick everyone's clothes for them.

Still stuck in left vs right mode huh?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Dont forget how obaaaama lost all our sheep. we had to rely on the high preistess for help. thankfully high preistess madonna showed up because if she didnt high pristest hilary clinton would have killed our whole agenda. why can't the sheep find her wrinkles as sexy as we of the illuminati do.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Still stuck in the self-righteous, patronizing, "I understand things you don't" mode, huh?
The Left and Right are just easy tropes for telling a story. I see far beyond artificial, divisive cultural issues.
Fox News and Madonna are equally absurd.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BulletShogun

Dont forget how obaaaama lost all our sheep. we had to rely on the high preistess for help. thankfully high preistess madonna showed up because if she didnt high pristest hilary clinton would have killed our whole agenda. why can't the sheep find her wrinkles as sexy as we of the illuminati do.

I appreciate your help, but please stop telling all of our secrets....

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Still stuck in the self-righteous, patronizing, "I understand things you don't" mode, huh?
The Left and Right are just easy tropes for telling a story. I see far beyond artificial, divisive cultural issues.

Talk about a verbal pimp slapping.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

It's difficult not to do when you have so many people in this thread that are claiming there is nothing to any of this when it's right there in front of you. You'd rather mock people than do any research apparently. Try reading a book or two. Would apparently do you some good.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Well, Big Boy, I majored in Philosophy, and had a double-minor in Religious Studies and Cultural Anthropology.
It's going to take someone sharper than you to school me. There's more symbolism in a HellBoy film than what we saw last night. Nice try. Thanks for playing.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

you are welcome to comment on any specific point i've made in this thread rather than step down to sarcasm and mockery.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Well, Big Boy, I majored in Philosophy, and had a double-minor in Religious Studies and Cultural Anthropology.
It's going to take someone sharper than you to school me. There's more symbolism in a HellBoy film than what we saw last night. Nice try. Thanks for playing.

Your juvenile attempts at misdirection aren't fooling anyone. A hellboy film? Great comparison? So you're claiming there wasn't any symbolism at all in her performance? Did you fail Cultural Anthropology by chance? Or are you just blind?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

you are welcome to comment on any specific point i've made in this thread rather than step down to sarcasm and mockery.

I'm still waiting for someone to provide facts rather than mockery. This has been a rather one sided discussion, and we have been hung out to dry. Classy.

edit on 6-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
good article, read it!

hollywoodilluminati.com...
edit on 6-2-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Just trying to use humor in my social commentary. I find the premise of the thread ridiculous, and I'm calling you out on it. You can see any symolism in anything if you choose to do so. If you want to see Satan around every corner, or in the clouds, and on your burnt toast, you can.These are psychological projections that you assign to the objective world, or as we like to call it, reality.
You propose that there is a subliminal occult message being sent out by a pop star during a football game, and that said subliminal messages actually have an effect on the physical world, or on people through an occult, metaphysical "spell". I think that kind of speaks for itself without my smarta** comments.
Schizophrenics also think that the radio and TV are sending them personalized messages as well.
Your premise is based on interpretation and magical thinking.
Where's the 'proof"?
edit on 6-2-2012 by moonzoo7 because: grammar

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Of course, "When in the U.S. do as the Romans did". Diversions from reality are quite effective in... well..... diverting us from reality. BTW, what DID you see?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by moonzoo7

It's odd that it's bothering you that much. It shouldn't be a big deal right?

Secondly, there's a big difference between seeing what might be an image in burnt toast, and looking right at multiple Eye of Horus', and Baphomet references.

It's certainly not an illusion, and people are not [insert explicative here] for seeing it.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
good article, read it!

hollywoodilluminati.com...
edit on 6-2-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

Yes - thanks for finding and posting
Good so many are on top of their game - and I am not talking football game

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

It's odd that it's bothering you that much. It shouldn't be a big deal right?

Secondly, there's a big difference between seeing what might be an image in burnt toast, and looking right at multiple Eye of Horus', and Baphomet references.

It's not an illusion, and people are not "schizo's" for seeing it. Way to be a class act though. =)

True maybe members of her fan club should ask her
Hey Madge whats with the satan hat and eye of horus stuff

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

yes i received that much understanding. you don't want to discuss any specifics, you generally just find the idea of a halftime show being an actual subliminal 'ritual' of sorts on it's unsuspecting viewers to be outlandish and fictional. this makes the end of our discussion, really. and probably all that you can add to the thread itself.

it's far to difficult to keep up with this thread 24 7 because it is being commented on so frequently that no one conversation about the OP topic has sustained itself, but there has been alot of different perspectives and alot of people have picked up on alot of different peculiar and interesting things concerning that halftime show.

also, if you are interested in the subject further, i have found that every alternative and conspiracy like site on the web that i have browsed thus far has at least one article, thread or related material to this event as being ritual like.

edit on 2/6/2012 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

Thanks! You're pretty classy yourself! Look, the ATS slogan is "Deny Ignorance". This site has been over-ran with people who like to toss out a lot of half-baked, paranoid ideas. I know about occult symbolism. Baphomet is not a real entity, so even if there was a Baphomet symbol, what difference would it make? I suppose you think that The Necronomicon by H.P. Lovecraft is actually a real book for invoking demons, huh?
Maybe Crowley is still alive, or he put Hitler under a spell for kicking him out of Germany?
I see ignorance, and I deny it. That's all.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join