It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

Well said. Not to mention, the X and O are common symbols for Male and Female

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
Not only conspiracy mysteriousness, but this superbowl was awash in advertising which was a celebration in psychopathy.
(From sportsbusinessdaily 2-6-12)
www.sportsbusinessdaily.com...

WHAT THE ADS SAY ABOUT US: In Baltimore, David Zurawik writes the Super Bowl ads are “a barometer of our culture.” Zurawik: “What they said to me is that we have become a truly dumbed-down, crass, trashy and even cruel society -- and somehow proud of it.” But what was “really sad about most of the ads was how many featured stupid, gross or cruel behavior.” A dog “having killed a cat and trying to cover it up was supposed to be funny in a Doritos

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas

Originally posted by indigothefish

Well said. Not to mention, the X and O are common symbols for Male and Female
forgot all about that. o yeah its valentimes day soon. x and os everwhere. COMSPIRACY!

sorry just needed this post to gain the chat feature

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

"Like a previous poster said, I was absolutely shocked by the lack of checkered flooring."

the checkered flooring was done with lasers and the floor was uplifted or floating.
it was there.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I could only imagine if "spoonman" showed up at the halftime show.

www.sing365.com:8080...

All we need to do is ignore the FACT that spoonman was just a homeless street performer who played the spoons.

I jammin to spoonman right now.

"Come on knock it off Come on knock it off Come on knock it of

Come together with your hands...save me save me save me"

Soundgarden was awesome in those days.

up next:

Spiral Staircase

I love you more today than yesterday.

edit on 6-2-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
As a performer (former) I feel it was an amazing show....but I look at it differently than most....
With that said.....her show revolved around Mythology....
I find interest in it, but don't take alarm or feel there is a conspiracy....
edit on February 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

As a musician and music aficionado I felt the halftime show was an insult. Uninteresting, uninspired music with the vocal tracks lifted off of the album is NOT a good show. Instead of any actual audio art being performed, we had good choreography and good costumes. Wow, that sounds like just the thing a straight male wants to watch in between his sports.

Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Slash, Dr. Dre, Eminem, and the Foo Fighters are among mainstream artists that would appeal to those that are actually watching the superbowl. But then again, we all know that the halftime show is for everyone BUT the audience of the game.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hope everyone noticed the roman/greek laurel wreath branches worn by cee lo andthe gang

Yet more symbolism of roman victory presented

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluewaterservant
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

"Like a previous poster said, I was absolutely shocked by the lack of checkered flooring."

the checkered flooring was done with lasers and the floor was uplifted or floating.
it was there.

God that was funny masonic tile baby moonwalk time

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
looking at the Madonna sign from this point of view you can see it looks like XXX which again i would relate to what rik claywas on to..

first here is the picture of the halftime show angle that shows this:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
imageshack.us...

Dont think this was posted...

Yes
I am that bored.

Not sure how to embed it, though.
edit on 6-2-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

we all bored. actually i think your link IS messed up.

You fixed it.

What the hell is that? Some lines?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

You are good
M for madonna or virgin mary or magdalene

M is also 2 pyramids

M is so 2 arches like in mcdonalds

Roman empire put arches of conquest as a mark all over europe here in usa there is one in nyc too

X is indeed 10 in rome
Base 10
X marks the spot

Rome was here

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Also looks like the winged sun disk stuff

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher

we all bored. actually i think your link IS messed up.

You fixed it.

What the hell is that? Some lines?

The symbol that was under Madonna, only flipped

Guess I failed

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This article was created in response to Madonna's half-time show, in typical 'VigilantCitizen' fashion.

Take it as you will.

Madonna’s Superbowl Halftime Show: A Celebration of the Grand Priestess of the Music Industry

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Sigh

This thread initially started out as a thread on Symbolism, the Illuminati and a possible conspiracy with the half-time show at the Super bowl. From there it evolved into a mudslinging, religion-bashing, finger-pointing, name-calling, psuedo mis-guided rant on historical and present day elitist, NWO, occultism and religion.

(Johnny face-palms himself)

Why members of this community are unable to share their thoughts and information without taking everything so personally and seriously is beyond me. Why does everyone let their "digital ego" assume that everyone else but "them" is wrong

"MOM.. I'll be up to dinner in a minute.. Someone on the internet is WRONG..!".

But hey, I hope that perhaps you all can turn that around before the thread gets shut-down because we all can't play in the same sand box together. For those that don't believe that the illumanati exist, not only are you wrong, but you haven't done any simple research into the matter.

In fact let me quote a small bit out of one "enlightened one", David Rockefeller who joined the Council on Foreign Relations as its youngest-ever director in 1949 and then became chairman of the board from 1970 to 1985; today he serves as honorary chairman. Rockefeller in 2002 authored his autobiography “Memoirs” wherein, on page 405, he writes: “For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents ... to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

So in the vane of trying to toss something of interest into this thread since it's been fueled mostly on Pareidolia, consider this bit of 'possible symbolism' my conspiratorial friends extraordinaire... (The below is presented solely and only as a entertainment factor).

The very ending of the half-time show with all the lights in the audience and also in and around the graphic of 'World Peace'... Does anyone recall George Bush Seniors global address about the world uniting like "a 1000 points of light"?

There you go.. my minor contribution to the madness in this thread.
edit on 2/6/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

just watch what is in the cartoons children watch now a days, check out just one episode of Phineas and Ferb or the grim adventures of billy and mandy, LOADED with illuminati symbolism, every episode. It was in the half time show and its all over the place, the pepsi commercial with the checkered floor, or the end of the world commercial for chevy. Sad.
edit on 6-2-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join