It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist regime well within Iran missile reach: MP

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
Every second new post on ATS is some rant or threat from Iran. If it’s not about the prowess of their war machine or how any opponent would be destroyed, it’s about how everyone else is threatening them. It’s all getting rather tiresome and repetitive.

I think people should just stop posting “news” from Press TV for a few weeks so the we can have a break.

Just a suggestion.

Regards

I know and had similar discussion with Slayer but why fight it. If only we could solve the problem here on ATS

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Vitchilo
We know what the real power of Iranian missiles is and it's BS.

Iranian missiles are weak, unreliable and long to launch.

So you agree, this is nothing more than over the top Fearmongering Rhetoric by Iran that is meant to stir the pot? Dog crap doesn't really stink enough until somebody pokes it with a stick and stirs it up real good.

Eh?

I think you should look at the whole history line of fear mongering.

When Netaniyahoo make's his threats about Iran , you just prefer silence. But when Iran answers back , you just start saying "fearmonger".

Just look at the history line.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

OMG! I agree with you....marking it down on my calendar.
It's almost like Iran is trying to bully the bullies by dancing around the wording/allowing inspectors to visit their nuclear program. It is suspect and very circumstantial, but, why are they doing it in the first place? Either say you have them and drop out of the NPT (like North Korea) or prove you don't, so far Iran is making it seem like they are building up to them but everyone else is saying they don't. (Besides some posters on ATS.
)

I don't know about suspect,and circumstantial,when you secretly build a base for Nuclear purposes,and you ALREADY have a nuclear plant out in the open. They don't want the inspectors to "see" what they are doing.
Im not going to get into this argument with you either,cause we have done this already,and I don't want to derail the thread.

Iran has a plan,its obvious. The clock ticks,and the batteries that are in it, are Iranian made. When you have those high up playing the reach of missiles,you run the course of the other team using theirs first. Iran MUST want this.Why spread fear in the region?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Give me a break.

FEARMONGERING comes from all sides when it suits them. What's amazing, is if the West and or Israel makes a similar statement it's News and thread worthy but when Iran talks out of their backside.

Now..

Now all of a sudden people start saying and posting...

I wish people would stop posting this stuff....

Too bad!

It goes both ways

No?

edit on 5-2-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes it does go both ways they get to bash American they get to bash Isreal but don't you dare saying nothing bad about Iran.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Originally posted by Vitchilo
We know what the real power of Iranian missiles is and it's BS.

Iranian missiles are weak, unreliable and long to launch.

So you agree, this is nothing more than over the top Fearmongering Rhetoric by Iran that is meant to stir the pot? Dog crap doesn't really stink enough until somebody pokes it with a stick and stirs it up real good.

Eh?

I think you should look at the whole history line of fear mongering.

When Netaniyahoo make's his threats about Iran , you just prefer silence. But when Iran answers back , you just start saying "fearmonger".

Just look at the history line.

So continue the "pissing" match? 1 up the "Zionist" regime? How much legitimate peace does Iran really want?

Friday the leader of Iran went on a 2 hour rant,about the wicked West. Then this. Maybe the handlers of the Iranian propaganda machine should go back to school,cause this isn't helping ANY situation,to prevent WAR.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Fearmongering: from wiki: a word invented by ATS posters for the sole purpose of winning an argument when they have no other words to defend their position

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Yes, including Israel stating that they will use tactical nukes.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Give me a break.

FEARMONGERING comes from all sides when it suites them. What's amazing, is if the West and or Israel makes a similar statement it's News and thread worthy but when Iran talks out of their backside.

Now..

Now all of a sudden people start saying and posting...

I wish people would stop posting this stuff....

Too bad!

It goes both ways

No?

Fearmongering is just heating up when people want to pick fight .

But , looking on the history line , I see Netaniyahoo fear mongering 90%

Iranian fear mongering 10 %.

It is just tension in the region , but the real fearmongering is US bringing military bases in Persian golf.

Maybe it is because Iranian were not fund of Shah.

But we will never be.

That is just what US is refusing to believe.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Might as well do this now

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

So you admit it?

Iran's fearmongering is because they want to pick a fight?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

edit on 5/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

So you admit it?

Iran's fearmongering is because they want to pick a fight?

+

reply to post by sonnny1

I haven't seen Iranian leader spoken like that. We have been threaten much before , but we haven't ever taken those threats as serious as this one.

So , another peace to American people.

Another country is going to be attacked ( the one which stood against the NWO and illegal occupation of Palestine)

So , once those people take over the world , they will treat you as 2nd grade citizen.(Zionism)

But , we will surely be the 3rd grade

Not much difference between them though.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Illegal occupation of Palenstine eh someone tell the Jordanians

no wait all the anti semite types seem to gloss over that fact.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You can't have it both ways.

Threaten your neighbors publicly with rhetoric while denying your Covert activities [Going back decades] in various neighboring countries [Causing untold numbers of civilian casualties] and then try to play innocent and come out smelling like roses. The real world doesn't work that way.

I'm sorry your leaders are sticking their feet in their mouth and making their international supporters look like asses.

As an American all I can say is Welcome to the Club!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Illegal occupation of Palenstine eh someone tell the Jordanians

no wait all the anti semite types seem to gloss over that fact.

to the Israelites in the book : Twice Shall You Do Corruption In The Land

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You can't have it both ways.

Threaten your neighbors publicly with rhetoric while denying your Covert activities [Going back decades] in various neighboring countries [Causing untold numbers of civilian casualties] and then try to play innocent and come out smelling like roses. The real world doesn't work that way.

I think time will tell what we deserve ( good or bad)

But I hate those kings as much as war-mongers today.

They were just following their ambitions.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I haven't seen Iranian leader spoken like that. We have been threaten much before , but we haven't ever taken those threats as serious as this one.

So , another peace to American people.

Another country is going to be attacked ( the one which stood against the NWO and illegal occupation of Palestine)

So , once those people take over the world , they will treat you as 2nd grade citizen.(Zionism)

But , we will surely be the 3rd grade

Not much difference between them though.

Maybe the reason he is threatening like this is because his grip on power is thin?
I am sure their are MANY Iranians who would open their doors to the West,and let inspectors in. I am sure their are many Iranians who are tired of the Warmongering Leadership Iran has become. Your "10%" is laughable. I saw Iranians dead in the streets of Tehran,because of the hardline mentality of the Iranian leadership. Sorry,but you cannot continue to back the Ayatollah,cause if you desire peace,he is the farthest from it.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Maybe he watches too much Presstv and state controlled media i forgot they have a free press after all.

Everyone knows that the Hojjatieh is calling the shots in Iran.

edit on 5-2-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
American, British, Israeli, Iranian rhetoric and warmongering..

Lets take stock and have a different perspective..

Out of all of those nations, how many people are actually spouting this rhetoric and oiling the gears of war??

About a hundred? Two hundred? Out of hundreds of millions of normal citizens who are more concerned with keeping a roof over their heads than the provocative actions of the very few..

Maybe we should all overthrow our respective leaders who are leading us ALL to the dungheap of history before they blow us ALL into shadows hey??

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join