Zionist regime well within Iran missile reach: MP

page: 1
27
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Zionist regime well within Iran missile reach: MP

A senior Iranian lawmaker says the Zionist regime is very vulnerable at present and threats to launch a military strike against Iran are merely a bluff.

According to Press TV, member of the Majlis Presiding Board Mohammad-Hossein Farhangi said Saturday that based on international and regional developments, Tel Aviv is bluffing in making war threats against Iran.

He said “The occupied territories are within the range of the Islamic Republic's missiles and therefore the Zionist regime of Israel cannot engage in any military activity against Iran.”



Well the rhetoric is flying in both directions as Iran squares off with the West over the Strait of Hormuz and the implementation of sanctions.

This is really starting to heat up.

Stay tuned.
edit on 5-2-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


You know , I live in Iran.

And I consider this as a real heat up.

But , ignorant people live their lives.

I hope all people can find peace and equality.

I think we should bring it to ourselves.

Aliens will not help.

2012 is the year that Islamic revolution will be 33 years old.

And those superstitious FR33 M@sons are going to make their plan work. They just want another glory in their history.

But they will fail.

 


ETA : It is not the first time Iran admits it's ability.

It is a part of the psychological war imposed on Iran.

Or maybe Ahmadinejad has picked on wrong occupator illegal regime.
edit on 5/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Every second new post on ATS is some rant or threat from Iran. If it’s not about the prowess of their war machine or how any opponent would be destroyed, it’s about how everyone else is threatening them. It’s all getting rather tiresome and repetitive.

I think people should just stop posting “news” from Press TV for a few weeks so the we can have a break.

Just a suggestion.

Regards



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by SLAYER69
 

I hope all people can find peace and equality.



Peace: To surrender to Allah and the servitors of Allah.

Equality: knowing and living with your legitimate rights as defined by Shariah, and your individual defined contribution assigned to your service to the society and community and by your resources granted by that assigned contribution.


Thanks. I don't need your peace or your equality.

Peace of Apollo Be Upon You Today.
edit on 2012/2/5 by Aeons because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
I think people should just stop posting “news” from Press TV for a few weeks so the we can have a break.


The Source isn't PressTV it's another Fair and Balanced Iranian media outlet.

But, I agree people should stop posting links to PressTVs propaganda.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Anyone even remotely up to date on Iran's capabilities would know this is true. Read up on Shahab-3. This is nothing new, but, I still will never understand why Iran is trying to play the game of "who's is biggest"? Which is what they seem to be doing by making this statement.

Edit: It's almost like they are baiting Israel/USA to invade them/bomb them. Very confusing.
edit on 5-2-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It is news coming from PressTV, and I take what they say with a grain of salt. They could be bluffing to take off some of the pressure from Israel and others? Something to keep in the back of our minds, but I would like to see a more objective source on the topic.

It seems PressTV churns out whatever overblown and shocking nonsense the leadership wants them to do. It is not like Iran has free press. That is my reservation about this report, and for a country that does not want to be attacked? They are doing the rounds and practically encouraging it. I hope for their sake, and everyone else? They don't bite off more than can be chewed?



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
but, I still will never understand why Iran is trying to play the game of "who's is biggest"? Which is what they seem to be doing by making this statement.


It's what many Iranian supporters tend to over look & Ignore when discussing the situation.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by SLAYER69
 

I hope all people can find peace and equality.



Peace: To surrender to Allah and the servitors of Allah.

Equality: knowing and living with your legitimate rights as defined by Shariah, and your individual defined contribution assigned to your service to the society and community and by your resources granted by that assigned contribution.


Thanks. I don't need your peace or your equality.


Then you support and help your country to attack and kill people here.

As you are brain washed by your media , it is hard for you to even seek the truth. You don't seek , you surrender the NEWS that get to you.

I think PressTV and other Iranian sources are not doing the good job , but it doesn't change the fact that you are being brain washed by your media.

Peace is served when you learn about energy and energy resources , and multinational corporations.

But you don't want to believe those facts , because picking fight on some backward people is quite easy.

And the best part is that these people won't do the ugly wars you start.

ETA : you 2nd sentence is very complicated. I don't understand.
edit on 5/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
 





It's what many Iranian supporters tend to over look & Ignore when discussing the situation.


Hopefully they start to pay more attention. I don't believe Iran should be attacked. That being said, it appears to me that they are trying to get attacked....and please don't say it's because of the 12th Imam!!



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Iranians warmongers have their own Propaganda machine running full throttle.
If the hardliners wanted peace,they would control the volume of hate they are spewing.
If peaceful intentions were what they wanted with their Nuclear program,they would quit dancing with the World,concerning it. Its that simple. The problem is they are not.They believe that they can win a pissing contest with the West.This isn't 1983,this isn't 1979. I really wish the Iranian people would tell their leaders to be open and honest. The only way this gets ratcheted down,is if you have millions taking to the streets in Iran. Their leaders are going to make prophecy,a reality if they don't.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Sounds like a threat to wipe them off the map to me and they said Iran didn't say that.

What do rockets carry afterall ? Champagne and caviar dreams?

Oh I know death and destruction sounds like a threat to me.

And it is the 12 Imam for he will only return when their is blood running in the streets of Persia's enemies.
edit on 5-2-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Yea and if Iran exercised that option it is very likely they would find themselves attacked from another nearby country. I don't think the Saudis would let a chance like that pass with out pouncing. The Saudi's cannot afford to let Iran gain anymore of a advantage in the ME. Perfect time to strike too, when Iran gets involved in a skirmish with Israel. The question is Iran that stupidly suicidal????



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

And it is the 12 Imam for he will only return when their is blood running in the streets of Persia's enemies.


This is very disgusting people comment on what they don't know.

My advice : Commenting on some thing you don't know will not make you informed about it. So , stop commenting and do some research.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
We know what the real power of Iranian missiles is and it's BS.

Iranian missiles are weak, unreliable and long to launch.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Iranians warmongers have their own Propaganda machine running full throttle.
If the hardliners wanted peace,they would control the volume of hate they are spewing.
If peaceful intentions were what they wanted with their Nuclear program,they would quit dancing with the World,concerning it. Its that simple. The problem is they are not.They believe that they can win a pissing contest with the West.This isn't 1983,this isn't 1979. I really wish the Iranian people would tell their leaders to be open and honest. The only way this gets ratcheted down,is if you have millions taking to the streets in Iran. Their leaders are going to make prophecy,a reality if they don't.


OMG! I agree with you....marking it down on my calendar.
It's almost like Iran is trying to bully the bullies by dancing around the wording/allowing inspectors to visit their nuclear program. It is suspect and very circumstantial, but, why are they doing it in the first place? Either say you have them and drop out of the NPT (like North Korea) or prove you don't, so far Iran is making it seem like they are building up to them but everyone else is saying they don't. (Besides some posters on ATS.
)



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Originally posted by neo96

And it is the 12 Imam for he will only return when their is blood running in the streets of Persia's enemies.


This is very disgusting people comment on what they don't know.

My advice : Commenting on some thing you don't know will not make you informed about it. So , stop commenting and do some research.


Good luck on getting people to not only research, but understand what they are reading. You could have the 12th Imam in front of some people teaching them, and they still wouldn't get it. I wish I had a dollar for everytime someone said that Iran is doing this to usher in the 12th Imam. I would be very rich...maybe even richer than Neo.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
It is news coming from PressTV, and I take what they say with a grain of salt. They could be bluffing to take off some of the pressure from Israel and others? Something to keep in the back of our minds, but I would like to see a more objective source on the topic.

It seems PressTV churns out whatever overblown and shocking nonsense the leadership wants them to do. It is not like Iran has free press. That is my reservation about this report, and for a country that does not want to be attacked? They are doing the rounds and practically encouraging it. I hope for their sake, and everyone else? They don't bite off more than can be chewed?


Iran just has PressTV , and TPTB has the whole NEWS industry.

And you want PressTV to be like what your daily media sources are doing ?



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Originally posted by neo96

And it is the 12 Imam for he will only return when their is blood running in the streets of Persia's enemies.


This is very disgusting people comment on what they don't know.

My advice : Commenting on some thing you don't know will not make you informed about it. So , stop commenting and do some research.


Good luck on getting people to not only research, but understand what they are reading. You could have the 12th Imam in front of some people teaching them, and they still wouldn't get it. I wish I had a dollar for everytime someone said that Iran is doing this to usher in the 12th Imam. I would be very rich...maybe even richer than Neo.


But Iran is not doing much about 12th Imam. (neither me)



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
We know what the real power of Iranian missiles is and it's BS.

Iranian missiles are weak, unreliable and long to launch.


So you agree, this is nothing more than over the top Fearmongering Rhetoric by Iran that is meant to stir the pot? Dog crap doesn't really stink enough until somebody pokes it with a stick and stirs it up real good.

Eh?





new topics
 
27
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join