It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum: Iran would nuke Missouri

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

it's the NATO forces that are killing all the people in Afghanistan and Iraq,

The NATO is in Iraq because Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait,remember?
The NATO is in Afghanistan because of Al Quaeda. Which attacked NYC on 9/11.

WE were not the ones having started with killing, military actions and terrorism.
The same applies for the majority of other military inventions in the past where the US is usually the ones reacting and intervening after someone else started up ####.

But keep spreading your nonsense how the US/NATO is "invading" and "killing all the people" without a reason.

I certainly think that Santorum is a creep, all right, i am just getting tired of that "Pro Iran" propaganda here on the forum.
edit on 4-2-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
What Santorum said was wrong, and if I was the head of one of these lowly nations that had war rhetoric spit at me all the time by different countries, I'd say something back, at least to gain the confidence of my people.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You act like a 10 year old girl

I did address the topic at hand, did you not see the video I posted about all of this being war propaganda about Iran, in that exchange between Santorum and Ron Paul?

Chow.
Chow? Before you go to eat, can you address that quote from my post, about the US government overthrowing Iran's elected government?
edit on 4-2-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

And the CIA funded and trained the organization that became Al Qaeda

Really now how did they accomplish that since that was over 30 years ago and the vast majority are dead. Oh and then explain China and Pakistan and Saudi arabia who also aided and trained and funded them.

And America is a shining example of perfection, what with killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civlians in wars that are often started by war propaganda much like the stuff you're here barfing up about Iran.

Haven seen American round up hikers and british sailors and throw them into prison and call them spies but i forgot this is about the evil America and excusing what other people have done.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

No one in the current administration had killed anyone before taking office either. If you listen to him during the debates he is eager to go to war with Iran. At times it's hard to tell if he's running for president of America or Israel.

Zeig heil.
edit on 4-2-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

What was that supposed to mean?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by neo96

You act like a 10 year old girl

I did address the topic at hand, did you not see the video I posted about all of this being war propaganda about Iran, in that exchange between Santorum and Ron Paul?

I watched the video, I love seeing Santorum go beet red with embarresment, he was schooled.
I enjoyed your last few posts as well, changing minds , open or closed, kudos and stars

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

On no we cant have that. If it happens that will mean Arkansas will be the worst state

Sorry I just love politicians and they speak with out thinking. If Missouri what would be the fate of "THE REST OF THE US"

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Really now how did they accomplish that since that was over 30 years ago and the vast majority are dead.
How uninformed can a person be? How the CIA helped create Osama Bin Laden. Who's this sharp lookin' fella?

Oh and then explain China and Pakistan and Saudi arabia who also aided and trained and funded them.
I blew up the most important part of that.

Haven seen American round up hikers and british sailors and throw them into prison and call them spies but i forgot this is about the evil America and excusing what other people have done.
Have you seen Americans shoot civilians from helictopers and drop bombs on little kids? If not, I can show you the videos.

I'm not "excusing" anything, I'm just saying that Iran hasn't invaded our country, dropped bombs on us, brought their battleships to the Gulf of Mexico and started shooting us, so there isn't any reason to go to war. "Oh no, they're going to get nukes! They're gonna nuke Missouri! Iran having a nuke is so dangerous!"

America nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Compare the number of people killed by American nukes versus Iranian nukes ( 0, because they don't have any )
edit on 4-2-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

This is the topic:

So, please refrain from discussing each other.
Further disruptions will be warned and removed.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

edit on Sat Feb 4 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

The NATO is in Afghanistan because of Al Quaeda. Which attacked NYC on 9/11.

WE were not the ones having started with killing, military actions and terrorism.
The same applies for the majority of other military inventions in the past where the US is usually the ones reacting and intervening after someone else started up ####.

Well, I don't think I agree with you. There is something called logic, and your statement was lacking. So you think Afghanistan, Iraq, Al-Qaeda did 911 but somehow you still find a way to validate Rick Santrorum's rant on Iran? I bet you think Egypt attacked the USS Liberty too

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I certainly think that Santorum is a creep, all right, i am just getting tired of that "Pro Iran" propaganda here on the forum.
Pro-Iran propaganda? Let me hit you with some propaganda:

“Once they have a nuclear weapon, let me assure you, you will not be safe, even here in Missouris,”

"These are folks who have been and are at war with us since 1979."
THAT'S propaganda.

But let me hit you with some of my own "Pro-Iran propaganda". I don't care if Iran gets a nuke, and whether I do or not is irrelevant, because that's not a decision to be made by the people/politicians of the US government, but rather the Iranian government.

Am I wetting my diaper at the mere thought of Iran nuking us? No, because they won't. If they do, their entire country will be flattened by the thousands of nuclear weapons that we have.

But doing things like overthrowing their elected government, putting sanctions on them and impeding the flow of resources into their country, and having a bunch of battleships nearby might piss them off and make them want to use them against us if they do develop them.

Letting sovereign nations run their own country, and decide what weapons to build and not to build sounds like a safer alternative than starting a war over some propaganda that Iran is gonna get us unless we attack them, like Ricky boy here.

How many countries have nukes in the world? We're in the double digits. Why is America the country that decides decides which countries can join the "club"? Are other governments not capable of knowing that if they nuke somebody, they will nuke back if they have nukes? That was illustrated pretty clearly in the Cold War, and we're still here.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

What 40 years ago and after the fact of the Iranian hostage crisis and the fact that Russia and Pakistan were supplying weapons in that theatre but i forgot America is the only country in the world that doesn't get to do that meanwhile Iran and other countries have their pundits to come on ATS and bash American and saying nothing about that they do,

Who's talking about 40 years ago? The CIA currently stages protest rallies and hire people to be patsies to be arrested on spy charges. Iran has no more of a right to interfere with whats going on in the ME than America does. Neither one of these countries have been directly attacked so they should stay out of it.

Debunked? hardly what has been done is people making excuses for them and racist bigotry and their new word pc choice.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Zeig heil.

It's Sieg heil If you going to attempt the lame Zionist defense at least tell me how i said anything like the Nazis said.

Back to the op he didn't write the article so he doesn't have the right to change the title. Santorum doesn't directly say Iran will bomb Missouri but it is hinted at by him.
edit on 4-2-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Everytime i see the name santorum , all i can think of is the google definition of Santorum........thanks thread poster

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Next time, read the article before posting. Thanks for playing.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I lived in Missouri for 5 years....They'd be doing us a favor.
I'm just kidding.

Seriously though, Missouri sucks.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but...

If you want to take down the U.S. quickly, take the biggest nuclear bomb you can find and explode it over Missouri near the edge of space. The EMP will blow out all technology that isn't shielded across most of the lower 48. Does Iran have the capability to do this? Doubt it. But if I were planning to attack the U.S. I'd make that my first play.

Also I'm from Missouri. Has anyone ever heard of the I-435 conspiracy? It's a loop that goes around KC. I've overheard several old-timers saying it was built "for the war". What war? It was started in the late 60s on the east side and completed on the west side in the mid 80s. It's the fifth largest loop of it's kind in the world. Other people have heard things about it and being located near the geographical center of the US. Like some sort of fallback area. Crazier things I've heard is that some sort of wall or dome comes up from underneath it to fortify KC. Probably all a bunch of BS, but I wonder if there's a grain of truth to it—maybe something along the lines of the Denver Airport or similar. Should I start a thread? I hope to get a lead here since there's likely a higher-than-average number of Missourians reading this thread. Please let me know if you have any info!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

Whitman AFB and the 15 Nuclear Reactors along the New Madrid Fault Line. Would contaminate every state around Missouri plus some others depending upon the wind.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by midwest

Also I'm from Missouri. Has anyone ever heard of the I-435 conspiracy? It's a loop that goes around KC. I've overheard several old-timers saying it was built "for the war". What war? It was started in the late 60s on the east side and completed on the west side in the mid 80s. It's the fifth largest loop of it's kind in the world. Other people have heard things about it and being located near the geographical center of the US. Like some sort of fallback area. Crazier things I've heard is that some sort of wall or dome comes up from underneath it to fortify KC. Probably all a bunch of BS, but I wonder if there's a grain of truth to it—maybe something along the lines of the Denver Airport or similar. Should I start a thread? I hope to get a lead here since there's likely a higher-than-average number of Missourians reading this thread. Please let me know if you have any info!

I've never heard of this topic you speak of, but I'm very interested in hearing more about it. If you decide to make a thread about it please U2U me the link

I think it's a great idea for a thread.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join