It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum: Iran would nuke Missouri

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta

That's funny the way i read that it was the pot calling the kettle.

Now if Santorum said anything remotely like that you would be slamming him.

hmm.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Does ANYONE really think,that if Santorum said, Iran would nuke Missouri, his Presidential race would continue ? It would be over,the day he said it.............

Come on people.........

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Does ANYONE really think,that if Santorum said, Iran would nuke Missouri, his Presidential race would continue ? It would be over,the day he said it.............

Come on people.........

Do you honestly believe he wasnt implying just that, to instill fear, and garner votes.
Plant a seed, step back and watch it grow.

Circa, Iran, Nuke,Santorum.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
i don't know.. i'm from pennsylvania and i don't think he's preying on our fears i think he's just straight crazy and that is a very scary thing knowing he's in a situation to possibly be our next president. it'll never happen but stranger things have happened, just think.. every presidential candidate running would have to all take a last minute plane for one reason or another than BAM the plane crashes, everyone dies except him because he was late and missed the plane THEN everyone votes for him out of sympathy because he just lost all him poker buddies then 2 days in office he pushes "the button" irradiating iran then all of irans poker buddies retaliate with full force. it could happen. this was typed jokingly but after re-reading it it scared me just a little bit more haha yikes

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

From what I've seen so far, all the candidates are discussing the wrong issues. As you said, they should be focusing on the economy, not beating the war drum.

the war drum has become the so called establishment. it is the norm from which the jobs are employed these days it seems. if the drum aint beating, your family aint eating, is the way it looks

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

TextI wonder if the crowd laughed at him when he said this.

Ha! I bet some of them must have.

Santorum is a joke. At least Huntsman had hot daughters

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by sonnny1

Come on people.........

Do you honestly believe he wasnt implying just that, to instill fear, and garner votes.
Plant a seed, step back and watch it grow.

Circa, Iran, Nuke,Santorum.

I believe ,he believes Iran is a threat to the World.

Those who dont,walk in the shadows Neville Chamberlain once stepped in.

edit on 4-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch

TextI wonder if the crowd laughed at him when he said this.

Ha! I bet some of them must have.

Santorum is a joke. At least Huntsman had hot daughters

Quoted for Hotness.......

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

money made in that fashion only further enslaves you to eternal debt and poverty.

If defense budgets world wide were dedicated to science and technology that further evolved us into more intelignent healthier beings, we would be ever ready for the next step in our survival and prosperity.

the way of things is crap. who wouldnt want something better. It is really "out there" to think this is as good as we can do for ourselves.

If the drum goes silent, we stand to not die beside it.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Fact Iran funded and trained and supplies weapons that killed Americans in Iraq

Fact America funded and trained and supplied weapons that killed Iranians in Iraq and Iran.

Fact Iran is on the record saying it wants to wipe America and Israel off the map.

This has been debunked many times. He says the Zionist regime will fade from the pages of history.

Feel free to act like a nazi tho what's the deal here the current administration is the one who is going around killing brown people another fact here is Santorum hasn't killed anyone can't say the same for the current administration or Iran.

No one in the current administration had killed anyone before taking office either. If you listen to him during the debates he is eager to go to war with Iran. At times it's hard to tell if he's running for president of America or Israel.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
iran will also nuke portugal, antarctica, the bahamas and disneyland. what a tool santorum is.

even though romney is no different. he just not smart enough to have his own opinion.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Fact America funded and trained and supplied weapons that killed Iranians in Iraq and Iran.

What 40 years ago and after the fact of the Iranian hostage crisis and the fact that Russia and Pakistan were supplying weapons in that theatre but i forgot America is the only country in the world that doesn't get to do that meanwhile Iran and other countries have their pundits to come on ATS and bash American and saying nothing about that they do,

This has been debunked many times. He says the Zionist regime will fade from the pages of history.

Debunked? hardly what has been done is people making excuses for them and racist bigotry and their new word pc choice.

No one in the current administration had killed anyone before taking office either. If you listen to him during the debates he is eager to go to war with Iran. At times it's hard to tell if he's running for president of America or Israel.

Zeig heil.
edit on 4-2-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Anyone think the US would nuke itself just to prove a point?
edit on 4-2-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by theubermensch

Isn't that the girl that used to post here, but left because her new b/f didn't want her to post anymore?
edit on 4-2-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Rick Santorum is a joke. I couldn't contain myself if I heard him say that, I'd yell something at him, or maybe throw a bottle of water or perhaps some fecal matter at him. This guy is retarded, how can anybody listen to these types of things coming out of his mouth and agree?

How are people like this taken seriously as running for president? This isn't a joke people, this man is being considered and actually supported by millions of people to be our president. I can't even describe how that makes me feel.... :shk:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You need to get your facts straight turbo...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Love the personal attack devoid of any facts.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Of course you'd be spouting off the latest mainstream media propaganda, neo
Why am I not surprised...

Here's a little history lesson from Ron Paul, that little scumbag Santorum gets exposed as the war mongering propagandist he really is:
Here's the most important part big guy:

We've been at war in Iran for a lot longer than 79, we started in in 1953 when we sent in the coup, and installed the Shah, and the blowback came in 1979, and it's been going on and on because we just don't mind our own business

Feel free to act like a nazi tho what's the deal here the current adminstration is the one who is going around killing brown people another fact here is Santorum hasn't killed anyone can't say the same for the current adminstration or Iran.
Santorum may not have killed anybody, but our government in the past sure as hell has, and if Santorum is elected, there's no doubt that he'll have lots of blood on his hands.
edit on 4-2-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Fear, it sells any and everything. Whether that fear be directly channeled to your thought process or into your subconscious as it shapes your future decisions. Just look at every commercial it is just trying to make you fear your future without their product. Same thing as Rick Butt-Juice here.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Fact Iran funded and trained and supplies weapons that killed Americans in Iraq
And the CIA funded and trained the organization that became Al Qaeda

Fact Iran is on the record saying it wants to wipe America and Isreal off the map.
Reality Check

Fact too many people defend those racist bigots Iran and it's Islamic Fascist Theocracy.
And America is a shining example of perfection, what with killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civlians in wars that are often started by war propaganda much like the stuff you're here barfing up about Iran.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join