It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum: Iran would nuke Missouri

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It's just your typical Right Winger Bashing thread/Defenders of Iran which are a dime a dozen and worth as much.

Part of your problem is that you simply slap stereotypical labels on anyone who doesn't agree with you while you add your own deluded twist to the mix.

The sad thing is that you probably believe this stereotype applies to anyone who doesn't agree with the warmonger attitude coming out of the Western governments and their supporters who are blinded by nationalistic pride.

Maybe you need to rethink your outlook on the situation since all us "typical Right Winger Bashing thread/Defenders of Iran" are quite prevalent. Perhaps our prevalence had to do with our grasp on logic and reality versus your one track mind approach to the world of geopolitics.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

It never ceases to amaze me that people think they a qualified to comment as experts on topics that they know so little about.

At least Santorum knows that Iran has threatened wipe us out.

Iran and Santorum know that all our B-2 bombers that are not deployed are based in Missouri.

So, anyone that wants to destroy "the great Satan" has to attack Missouri.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

At least Santorum knows that Iran has threatened wipe us out.

Santorum knows squat. He has been told by the MSM and his handlers that Iran wants to wipe the USA out, which was never realy said. There are a lot of deliberate mistranslations floating around. There are instances of angry crowds chanting anti USA slogans while burning the American flag, but that's no different than John Mccain singing Bomb Iran to the tune of a Beach Boys song.

Or no different than Hillary Clinton joyfully chanting once Gadaffi's murder was announced.

You can't tell me that Mccain or Clinton were mistranslated, but I can guarantee you that Mahmoud has been mistranslated various times, it's a fact.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: handlers

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

"America nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki." Considering that Japan killed 1 million Asians a month during the first seven months of 1945, nuking Japan to get them to stop the war was a very humanitarian act.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

I'm not arguing that other governments have not done bad things to their people, but the fact remains that American used nuclear weapons to kill tens of thousands of innocent civilians, the only nation to do so, yet the pundits and puppet politicians and neo's of the world say that Iran acquiring nukes is the dangerous thing.

I find that hypocritical.
edit on 5-2-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join