It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Million Moms rally at JcPenny's to fire Ellen Degeneres for being GAY!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

This reminds me of the (witch hunts)...back in history. I also think that many (doth protest too much)...a lot of those women (may be in the closet)...and are uprising against their own desires.

Ellen Degeneres is a good person...who is earning a living.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by manna2
Amazing how these moms are being called racist and other very hateful names simply because they acted on their own beliefs, which is simply they are pro-family, i.e., a mom and a dad to raise their kids.

Kind of like the KKK.

There is no "simply" about it. It is hate of denying Equal Rights to a minority group.

It is simple. When you're living out there in the real world most people could care less who's gay and who's not.

What do you mean "Kind of like the KKK"?

It's a good thing most people can rationalize and get along with all types of people.
Hate has no preference, it thrives and spreads across the board when given a chance .

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

all the hate and denigrating flames are being cast at the women that protested JC Pennies by the numbskulls that are accusing them of being bigots and racists.
Am I the only one that is appalled by the blatant and inexcusable irony here?

Amazing how these moms are being called racist and other very hateful names simply because they acted on their own beliefs, which is simply they are pro-family, i.e., a mom and a dad to raise their kids.

What a strange world we live in now.
Black is white, right is wrong and Orwell must be a prophet. Poor kids, their future is doomed by these crazy people who speak for them today...all in the name of...what? political correctness?
I guess if you are not gay, or a vocal proponent you are a hateful bigot, a racist and a blight on humanity.....ohhhh, Orwell saw it all.
So, do you guys belong to the ministry of truth?

Well, here's an opinion from one of the "numbskulls". These moms aren't necessarily racists -- but they ARE anti-gay. They are trying to take away my right to have a funny, intelligent, classy woman like Ellen as a spokesperson for JCPennys. I shop there too, you know. If most of the "moms" are white, middle-class, suburban women, do you think they would have protested someone like Jennifer Anniston (single, urban, very rich), because she "didn't adequately represent them"? It hasn't anything to do with who represents them - it has to do with trying to wipe gays off the planet.

No one is saying they can't act on their own beliefs. No one is saying they can't be moms married to dads. How does Ellen being a spokesperson for JCPennys stop them from being moms married to dads?

They are also trying to take away my right to watch "Modern Family" tv show. They are trying to get it taken off the air. Why not just refuse to watch Modern Family if they don't like it? Why not just stop shopping at JCPennys if they don't like it? I think there are plenty of moms like me that will keep JCPennys in business. The anti-gay moms know this, so they are doing whatever they can to override us by making lots of noise. There are trying to wipe gays off the planet. This IS a hate group - make no mistake.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Kind of like the KKK.

There is no "simply" about it. It is hate of denying Equal Rights to a minority group.

you are soooo simple.

The only denial is to a group that chooses to exercise their 1'st amendmant rights or be falsly labeled racists and bigots because they believe in a mom and a dad as the role model for their kids.
We know where you stand. You sold out long ago and cannot see the forest for the trees. Ellen degeneres is a celebrity spokesperson that simply does not represent these peoples views. You on the other hand are one person that hates everyone that didn't sell out for the sake of some subjective morality that changes with public opinion. For you to pretend that degeres, a multi millionaire seen on tv every day is a minority deprived of equal rights because she is not wanted as a spokesperson for moms and dads is beyond ridiculous.
It's a free market stance here.
Get a clue allready. Why not choose Ru Paul for jc pennies spokesperson?
Or Ahminidinijad? because they don't represent the audience that was targeted.
It's not racist or bigoted or homophobic. It's representation in a free market.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It's almost like when Rush Limbaugh was trying to buy the St. Louis Rams football team.

People (the media) rallied against him because he was a conservative.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

wipe gays off the planet, that's a good one.
keep em' coming. we need humor in this thread

Are you not aware that tv is the mind control tool of all time?
Come on allready.
Whta is shown on tv is the frontline battle for childrens minds....But go ahead, keep watching what the social programmers want to implant.But for these moms, they get it.....for the most part.
edit on 4-2-2012 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Is it really because he's a conservative..

Maybe its because he acts and says insane things?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
one million bitter bitches

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

or maybe it's because we live seem to live in a world where no one listens... just screams and labels everyone.

edit on 4-2-2012 by sweetliberty because: to complete a sentence

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

and a racist

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

reply to post by kaylaluv

wipe gays off the planet, that's a good one.
keep em' coming. we need humor in this thread

Are you not aware that tv is the mind control tool of all time?
Come on allready.
Whta is shown on tv is the frontline battle for childrens minds....But go ahead, keep watching what the social programmers want to implant.But for these moms, they get it.....for the most part.
edit on 4-2-2012 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

Ok - you've made your position known. You are a member of a hate group. Good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
One Million Moms?? (Wishful thinking)

More like a couple of thousand ignorant bigoted idiots.

Seriously.... what century are we living in?

****ing losers.

Part of these guys

en.wikipedia.org...

Went After Marilyn Manson.....

Boycotted just about everyone and everything,

So yes... definitely losers.

Also Officially a HATE GROUP

Says it all really huh?
edit on 4/2/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The only denial is to a group that chooses to exercise their 1'st amendmant rights or be falsly labeled racists and bigots because they believe in a mom and a dad as the role model for their kids.

Well if I am not mistaken these mothers themselves want Ellen removed as spokesperson; simply because she is a lesbian...that IS bigotry. That's like saying african-americans don't represent JCpenny, or you.

For you to pretend that degeres, a multi millionaire seen on tv every day is a minority deprived of equal rights because she is not wanted as a spokesperson for moms and dads is beyond ridiculous.

This isn't about Ellen alone, homosexuals are a minority deprived of equal rights...and you want me to believe that these mothers have a problem with her wealth or fame?

because they don't represent the audience that was targeted.
It's not racist or bigoted or homophobic. It's representation in a free market.

It may the representation of the free market, but it is a small portion of a much larger market. They don't want her seen as accepted, or successful because she is a lesbian...and that threatens their paradigm. This is the kind of thing we as intelligent humans are supposed to fight against.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetliberty

Originally posted by Miraj

Well put, agree 100 per cent ... Also agree with previous poster who this carry on was similar to the witch hunts ...

"wipe gays of the planet" lol shouldn't we get rid of those who are ruining our society in all ways?

or maybe it's because we live seem to live in a world where no one listens... just screams and labels everyone.

edit on 4-2-2012 by sweetliberty because: to complete a sentence

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
She can be gay if she wants to be but I'm tired of them trying to force everyone to think it's normal. It isn't.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Before pronouncing judgement upon the million women protestors, do consider:-

1. !st Amendment - Anyone has the right to peaceful protest, gays or straights.

2. Economic sanctions are not wars. It is only a consumer right. Hurts no one except that particular establishment that must courageously face up to its shareholders, workers and the buying target market on its own policies, to the right thing to remain in business, a free will choice the free market CEO must make.

3. Who is correct? Homosexuality or Heterosexuality? One side represents a lifestyle choice or birth defect reasons, while the other from both religious and atheists represents the view on future of humanity's species.

There will be no easy answers, but will require honest and sincere discussions and debates on the societal level to end the current impasse, and soon, so that other more pressing national and international issues can be attended to and focussed upon.

There is no need for passion ( anger ) for it may give dominating strengths upon others, but it will only cloud rational excercise

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Sorry for above post, not hijacking in middle of previous post, am new to this posting business but just want to contribute my penny's (pun intended lol) worth

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillarie

Yes it is.... like being a redhead, or a blonde. You may not be one, but that doesn't mean they don't exist in nature.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Before pronouncing judgement upon the million women protestors, do consider:-

1. !st Amendment - Anyone has the right to peaceful protest, gays or straights.

2. Economic sanctions are not wars. It is only a consumer right. Hurts no one except that particular establishment that must courageously face up to its shareholders, workers and the buying target market on its own policies, to the right thing to remain in business, a free will choice the free market CEO must make.

3. Who is correct? Homosexuality or Heterosexuality? One side represents a lifestyle choice or birth defect reasons, while the other from both religious and atheists represents the view on future of humanity's species.

There will be no easy answers, but will require honest and sincere discussions and debates on the societal level to end the current impasse, and soon, so that other more pressing national and international issues can be attended to and focussed upon.

There is no need for passion ( anger ) for it may give dominating strengths upon others, but it will only cloud rational excercise

May I be so bold as to say I think Ellen Degeneres would have hugged you for saying that.
I think if she was on here, she'd say the very same thing.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillarie

Who says it isn't normal like different hair or eye colour ????

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join