It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunting Nazis: Anonymous snares Ron Paul in Operation Blitzkrieg

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Just because sombody supports ron paul doesnt mean that ron paul supports them.....aside from that, even if ron paul IS racist then he is the least racist of the people running. i mean # listen to some of the stuff newt says. and im sure romney is also racist but he just has the common sense to not spout # like spanish is the language of the ghetto

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

disclaimer: the following is in general to anyone reading it, in response to your point about repealing civil rights and is in no way specifically directed at you if I make any accusations - I'm just expressing my thoughts on the issue. My apologies if I make anyone feel in any way uncomfortable. If my words are offensive however.... sounds like a personal problem. I am anonymous. I am just a font.

It isn't about repealing civil rights - its about Ron Paul believing we no longer need those laws - that we have progressed above and beyond them

A reporter once asked him if he thought it was ok to put "No Blacks" outside of a business - he said no, he doesn't think its ok, but its the business owners RIGHT to deny service to anyone - he went on to say that he thinks any business owner who did that would be really stupid because most people (and I agree) would no longer shop/eat/whatever in that establishment.

I realize Ron Pauls ideas are controversial - but stop and listen entirely to what he's saying - not just the snippets here and there in articles. I do not agree with everything he says, but I've listened to him enough to know that he's making more sense than any of our other options - and you can't get that from a blurb. Don't take things to an extreme. The only thing Ron Paul has advocated, is getting people to accept responsibility for themselves and their actions. Like Anonymous.

I don't always agree with them either - but I believe in "their" right to express themselves - in any way they choose - of course assuming they're willing to accept the reprecussions of those expressions. And hey, at least they're making an effort. What have you done?

As for Nazi's and White Supremacists....extremists in general.... as long as they keep it to themselves, and don't hurt anyone, they're entitled to feel the way they feel. I might think its wrong, but what do I know? I could be wrong too.

Furthermore, and a bit more off topic... I don't know about the word "racist".... People like to throw that around a lot.... its really BS in most cases. Whats wrong with being PROUD that you're black? or white? or yellow, or pink, or blue..... You should be proud of you who you are. It doesn't automatically mean you're entirely against, and out to hurt, someone who isn't just like you.

But I digress - don't listen to me, I'm not even proud to be human these days.....I'm an equal opportunity hater, and definitely racist against the human race (thats why I love my cat!). And I'm not the only one. I'm just probably the only one who will admit it.
edit on 3-2-2012 by Forevever because: because my font size never registers unless I click edit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Why are you even asking? Whether or not this information is true or not, the Paulbots will come out and defend their messiah until the bitter end. So much like sheep, the hollow men, the 99.99% of society looking for something to fill them with direction and purpose.
edit on 2-2-2012 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

Are you some kind of Obamatard?

How do you defend that guy? You arent looking for anything are you? You have given up 'hope' and are voting for Obama arent you?

Thats sad.
edit on 3-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Its not a bad thing that the white power guys support Ron Paul......
They wouldnt likely be for Obama would they?
Though confused about some things, perhaps they can see the BS that keeps comming from the other runners......
Perhaps they support Ron Paul, but i supremely doubt that he supports them......

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
False flag attack. This doesnt feel like Anonymous to me. More Cointelpro :/ ?

Im sick of this new world order scum!!! can we fix the world already!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Kinda like the way obama fans do for obama ? If it were from a real source besides the examiner and anonymous, something anyone could have said, I may take it seriously, but I dont beleive it. Only cool people like Ron Paul, so if anyone calls us paulbots then your just not cool, especially to be saying a word rush limbaugh made up,,,,,,a guy who is hooked on oxycontin jeeeeeez

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Didn't Anonymous come out and say they were going to black out all the candidates in the last CNN debate except Ron Paul? Yea, that one worked out well for them, didn't it?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

I voted for Obama out of fear of Palin possibly getting to be president. I of course wont make that mistake again.

For anyone considering voting for Obama please consider the following:

He lied about closing gitmo.
He didn't end the wars.
He started two more wars (yemen and libya).
He supported bank bailouts.
He supported NDAA.
He is a corporate sponsored politician (with around 30 billionaire backers).
He will take us into a war with Iran if Israel decides to go there (and we have military build up there now).

Romney is the same. Gingrich is worse.

I am more liberal than Ron Paul and there are things I don't agree with him on. I think some government is ok, and I believe in a public option for healthcare (which we could afford if we stopped the wars). All of the disagreements aside, he is the only one that will stop the wars, stop bills like 2012 NDAA, and save us some money.. He's just the only option we have really and even liberals can support most of what he is saying (and about none of what anyone else is saying).

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
nicely done by the letter-agencies....

this is the first Anon-False-Flag because most Anons are aware that its BS so A) a small unimportant fraction of Anons who truly believes that posted it or B) its a false-flag to discredit RP & Anon...pretty clever...

anyway - absolutly unimportant story: its called propaganda!

RP is the best choice so far (but always remember - campain speech is not reality!!!)
and Anon isn't in general a CIA front (thats a statement only people who are not in any case Internetactivists because Anon is waaaaay older than this whole internet-censorship CIA false-flag BS -> just check Anon & Scientology to get the picture WHAT anon is)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Just posting to ask a couple of questions of you lot who are more interested in US history and politics than I.

Isn't Ron Paul a big fan of that Ayn Rand woman's work? I remember reading him gushing about her once, ages ago.

And wasn't she a white supremacist? That's the general feeling I got when watching a BBC doco on her a while back. Didn't she think the whites deserved more rights than the native Americans? I can't remember exactly what was said but that was the general feeling I got. She was pond life. Good writer though, allegedly.

So doesn't that mean that he is an admirer of a dead white supremacist scumbag?

Doesn't exactly make him a racist, but ya know...... No smoke without a fire, and all that.

And before anyone gets their knickers in a twist, I couldn't give a monkey's who wins the nomination. I support none of them because it doesn't affect me in the slightest, and none of them have a hope against Bazza anyway, so I hear from my US colleagues (from both sides of the political spectrum). And the more I read of the contestants in this ludicrous little popularity contest, the more I think they are all scumbags. At least as bad as Bazza.

Better the devil you know? I don't get this Ron messiah thing going on also. Nobody should be treated with that much reverence. Very, very dangerous, innit.

They should all be laughed at and have rotten eggs thrown at them for even wanting that much power.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by danj3ris

I was going to respond to this last night, but my internet went down. It's more than just them talking about Ron Paul in emails. They were talking about setting up meetings with Ron Paul. They were talking about having meetings with Ron Paul. They were talking about how Ron Paul's staff were supporting stuff posted on the site. From one email it sounds like Paul's #2 guy in Illinois actually became a mod for the site. In another they say that his #1 guy in California was actually the chairman of A3P. For all the people doubting the legitimacy of this I ask once again why didn't you doubt them in any of their other operations? Operation Blitzkrieg has been going on for months and have targeted a number of other neo-Nazi websites. Were those all false flag operations as well?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by danj3ris

I was going to respond to this last night, but my internet went down. It's more than just them talking about Ron Paul in emails. They were talking about setting up meetings with Ron Paul. They were talking about having meetings with Ron Paul. They were talking about how Ron Paul's staff were supporting stuff posted on the site. From one email it sounds like Paul's #2 guy in Illinois actually became a mod for the site. In another they say that his #1 guy in California was actually the chairman of A3P. For all the people doubting the legitimacy of this I ask once again why didn't you doubt them in any of their other operations? Operation Blitzkrieg has been going on for months and have targeted a number of other neo-Nazi websites. Were those all false flag operations as well?

Possibly. I've always been leery of anonymous from the start. At the same time though i like paul the best out of all of the candidates but given the skeletons in the closets of politicians Ive refrained from rushing ahead and declaring my unabashed love and worship for him.

On this matter its always best to keep off to the side lines and watch how things play out so you dont have to eat crow because you made a rash decision..

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I've been reading that Anonymous is denying this, and it's not part of Operation Blitzkrieg...

www.nazi-leaks.info...

The A3P group is also denying this...

Then there are the alleged conference calls with Jamie Kelso, American Third Position webmaster. Even administrators of affiliated websites have denied it.
www.vancouverobserver.com...,0

Soooo, wonder who is REALLY behind this?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I read about it on Examiner.com, it must be true! And too boot, who trusts Anon? Anyone can be Anon, according to Anon.

Well I'm sold, derp
edit on 3-2-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Here's an excellent comment I found posted by a Brad Wedell in the comments section of the addicting info article...

I wonder how many people actually decided to research some of these accusations instead of taking the word of "AddictingInfo.org" or the overly dramatic words of the apparent "anonymous" writer as the absolute truth. I wonder if the editors even decided to do any research for themselves, or how much they took as the authoritative truth without so much as questioning anything.

After going through the dump of supposed "incriminating" posts linking Paul to A3P, I daresay I don't actually see anything that ties Ron Paul to any of this other than hearsay. Read it for yourself as I don't expect anyone to believe one person's word over another - http:///MCmzw7aR. I do see references to some members apparently being on "conference calls" with Ron Paul, but the context seems to make it clear that those calls were for anyone to call into, not some closed door racist rants organized only for white members.

There is also a reference to a gentleman saying he would tell Paul that Kelso had a large white following. If that proves racism, I'm sure there are plenty of NAACP and other black leaders that could be quoted saying they have a large "black following" for Obama. Furthermore, to say that because people in a white supremacist forum talk about Ron Paul that that makes him racist is a cut and dry logical fallacy. Going along that reasoning, I'm sure there is a "black panthers" or black supremacist forum somewhere that talks a lot about Obama, so according to that logic Obama is racist against white people. That is categorically untrue, and therefore all arguments using this line of thinking have no grounds to stand on.

The post from the "anon" also makes another questionable association by saying that A3P is "even running a candidate in the 2012 elections" which connects the dots for the uneducated and uninformed reader by later making the Ron Paul accusations and making people think that Paul is that candidate. What this article and the anon fail to inform the reader of is that this 2012 presidential candidate that they are supporting is actually a guy named Merlin Miller. Why would this racist group support a different candidate if Ron Paul is one of them? The answer is because he isn't. If you look through the pastebin, you'll actually find a few posts talking about how Ron Paul's views about releasing blacks from prison is a "losing strategy" and is a reason why they would no longer support his campaign.

What I really wish is that news sources would stick to reporting the news and not let their personal bias get in the way. I'm all for the truth too, but sensationalism and lies is not the way to get things done. What makes me sad is to see how many people are eating this up without so much as even questioning the info presented to them. I congratulate all of you that visit this site for making the first step towards truth by trying to get your news from alternative sources, but you need to take the next step and keep finding out the truth for yourself, otherwise your blind faith has just been transferred from one corrupt medium (mass media) to another (this site for example). Seeing as how this post comes from someone whose Twitter name is @FilthyLbrlScum , I wouldn't expect any sort of critical thinking about any candidate other than Obama, or should we start calling him ObaNDAA.

www.addictinginfo.org...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

What they are denying are the conference calls. If you actually check the the board they are not denying that they were hacked or that those emails are legitimate. The claims regarding the conference call seems to mainly be coming from the hackers. While there is a mention of a conference call in one of the emails it's not really about Ron Paul.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
so... is Ron Paul BoBo the clown, a lizard person or a Nazi...

I'm confused now

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

While I agree that most of the emails are generally just referring to seeing Ron Paul speak there are a few that are disconcerting.

Subject: You've got an admirer in Imbar
Date: Nov Mon 2009
To: Alexander Hamilton ([email protected])
Text:
Hello Alexander, Hey, great posting. Imbar just called me and he likes your
stuff too. Imbar is Ron Paul's #2 man in Illinois. Owns his own manufacturing
company. Young guy like you. Jeff (Imbar) and I have been buddies for years. We
met up with Ron Paul in Ames, Iowa in Aug. 2007. Nice work, Jamie

A couple of my buddies are among those dozen.
"Knucklehead" is my buddy and Sr. Mod named Imbar on WhiteNewsNow. He's also Ron
Paul's #2 man in Illinois, in Chicago, where he is a manufacturer. His name is
Jeff. You'll meet him. He's coming to AmRen to help us distribute A3P materials
to the 300 attendees.

Subject: Re: Hey it's there!
Date: Jan Mon 2010
To: Jamie Kelso ([email protected])
Text:
[quote=Jamie Kelso]Hello HF, Cool. We had a great meeting in Orange County last
night, at which I was asked by the Chairman of the American Third Position party
to take on the work of his personal assistant. Bill Johnson is the Chairman, and
a good friend. He has been Ron Paul's top man in Southern Calif. for the last 3
years.

There are also a few places where they mention having personal meetings with Ron Paul.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

So, where's the smoking gun here linking Ron Paul to this group? I'm not seeing any emails from Dr. Paul thanking them for their support and proclaiming that he shares their views. How did a few ignorant racists talking about Ron Paul "snare" him? There were New Black Panthers standing outside polling places with weapons in 2008, did Obama send them?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Most of Ron Paul's supporters are entirely grass roots. So, I'd be real interested to see if Ron Paul's "#2 man in IL" or the "top guy in CA" are actually a paid staffers, or a grass roots volunteers. I've met all kinds of people in my grass roots support of Ron Paul, very few are actually part of the official campaign. Nobody from the campaign does background checks on all who volunteer, nor could they. They probably can't even do background checks on paid staffers, as that costs money. People as individuals have the right to be ignorant if they choose, it's so far off base and so unfair to blame Ron Paul for EVERY view his supporters or volunteers might hold. I don't see this kind of scrutiny on any of the other campaign's staffers or volunteers. I'm sure if Anon decided to hack into black power emails, they'd find plenty of support for Obama.
edit on 3-2-2012 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join