It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunting Nazis: Anonymous snares Ron Paul in Operation Blitzkrieg

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Hunting Nazis: Anonymous snares Ron Paul in Operation Blitzkrieg

www.examiner.com

On Tuesday, Anonymous enthusiasts hacked and defaced the website of American Third Position (A3P), a major US-based white supremacist network. According to Anonymous, documents liberated in the hack show that “Ron Paul has regularly met with many A3P members, even engaging in conference calls with their board of directors.”

The notorious international Internet hacktivist collective known as Anonymous is currently targeting American Nazis and white supremacists as part of their ongoing Operation Blitzkrieg (#OpBlitzkrieg). On Sunday, as part of Operation Blitzkrieg, hacktivists associ
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.care2.com
newsone.com
www.dailykos.com

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well it looks like ATS' two media darlings have finally found themselves on opposing sides. So, who will people side with. Will it be perennial presidential favorite Ron Paul or the "hacktivists" that stand for truth and justice over at Anonymous?

As I have stated many times in the past I like Ron Paul. However, as more time goes on it looks like he had more knowledge of those newsletters than he is letting on and this just adds more fuel to the fire. I've also never particularly been a fan of Anonymous and their methods. I've always thought that they're more in it for the lols than some kind of moral imperative, but that doesn't mean they don't achieve results.

So, what is the ATS collective's view on this potentially explosive issue?

www.examiner.com

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Why are you even asking? Whether or not this information is true or not, the Paulbots will come out and defend their messiah until the bitter end. So much like sheep, the hollow men, the 99.99% of society looking for something to fill them with direction and purpose.
edit on 2-2-2012 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

What is ANON's motto? Something about by deception we wage war?

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
who cares im a ron paul supporter but i know he wont get the nomination.

and anon is a joke who in reality are driving us to the very thing that they say they are fighting against. internet control

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Well it looks like ATS' two media darlings have finally found themselves on opposing sides. So, who will people side with. Will it be perennial presidential favorite Ron Paul or the "hacktivists" that stand for truth and justice over at Anonymous?

As I have stated many times in the past I like Ron Paul. However, as more time goes on it looks like he had more knowledge of those newsletters than he is letting on and this just adds more fuel to the fire. I've also never particularly been a fan of Anonymous and their methods. I've always thought that they're more in it for the lols than some kind of moral imperative, but that doesn't mean they don't achieve results.

So, what is the ATS collective's view on this potentially explosive issue?

www.examiner.com

well first off I would ask how do you know its an authentic anon message? there are countless imitators out there trying to rip them off..(yes I am aware that its a collective we all are a part - but i assume we can all discern the real from the fakes)

so I call BS
edit on 2-2-2012 by Patchman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DankKing420
who cares im a ron paul supporter but i know he wont get the nomination.

and anon is a joke who in reality are driving us to the very thing that they say they are fighting against. internet control

well that is a pretty sad defeatist attitude. if he won't get nominated it's only because you and all of the other supporters are being led by this fallacy

+34 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I don't trust Anonymous, pretty sure they are affiliated with the NSA somehow. RP is not a racist, don't fall for the BS that's fed to you by the MSM. It's character assassination, plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So Anon is a false flag outfit using their platform to further discredit Ron Paul.

That's one theory anyway.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
"documents liberated in the hack"

So hacking is liberation these days? Haha.

Ron Paul is the only candidate for the 99 percent so either these people are very slow or they are agents meant to make anon look bad. Im guessing the later.

Look, ron paul is not racist. End of story. If you want to criticize ron paul, why not criticize ron paul for not talking about building 7. That is a legitimate concern. Or how about how he doesnt come forward and speak out against election fraud against his campaign. No, instead the issue that never dies is his supposed racism. Please dont bore me to death.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
You know, most "anon" releases accompany a dump of the info to torrent or pastebin.

Still waiting for the member list, and email dump....

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Anyone can call themselves Anonymous and commit a crime or accuse someone. You seem to be confused about what exactly that movement is.
The racist connection has already been debunked several times. The search function is your friend.

Copy paste reporting is not.
Do some research then make accusations then at least you will have ground to stand on and not just the thin smear campaign you are skating on.

Any corporate hacker could infiltrate a noob organizations systems plant data then or even accuse that is not evidence.

edit on 2-2-2012 by Shirak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

You know who else uses that motto? The Mossad (Israel's elite intelligence service), sounds a little fishy to me.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
seems like guberment fermented BS to me.

Anon couldnt keep some anti white pride website up without getting raided by the FBI for past crimes.

This is a hoax people.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Anon-issue
Anon-sense article
Anon=a joke
get real, this is complete rubbish.
Next!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

First of all I would like to say that in regards to this recent Operation and being a Ron Paul supporter as well as being actively part of Anon this in no way reflects my personal views of RP. I am merely just a messenger and still seek to know who Ron Paul really is. And even after the allegations or racism and bigotry of RP in his past still remain neutral. For the simple fact RP is even taking the podium opens the possibility that he may be playing us and selling us his sales spiel, another song and dance. I choose not to follow blindly I always ask questions and i trust NOBODY! Yes i do find his message powerful and "hope" he is true. But hope itself will always be subject to riding on the hopes of the masses through manipulation. There is an old saying Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.- George Santayana ... food for thought. I do not like this news any more then the next RP supporter here. But these ties are something of substance one can not just ignore. If we ignore these facts "if that is what they are" we will be forever duped. Could RP be another tool? lets put our critical thinking caps ? What if the Media is intentionally making RP out to be a nut or a fringe guy just to allure more rebels? For a bigger picture? Hmmmmmm

The way i see it today is changing, while i try to remain optimistic one cant ignore these instances on behalf of RP. I am not here to bash, assume, misconstrue the truth or the man. Just asking questions, questions i would not have asked not long ago. How well do we know this man? I have found most racists are closeted about it and are not forthright. Racism goes against my most basic principles for the concept is something created by power mongers to divide and conquer the people. The woo the itself lacks meaning simply due to the fact that there is no race besides the Human race in all it's variation., Race would make procreation impossible hence the term is fallacy.

Moving on, if and this is a strong if Ron Paul is a Bigot or a stronger word for it is a Racist then i can not support him. It is that simple I will not be voting for any Candidate in that case. I am starting to see him differently perhaps waking up to a little more about what he may be. Another thing i would like to stress is that Anonymous does not endorse or support politicians.

edit on 2-2-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

Just my 2 cents

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

Before you blindly dismiss it, why not scratch the surface a little bit?

www.care2.com...

www.nazi-leaks.info...

In another passage, Kelso, a former Scientologist and account owner of other German Nazi forums, wrote: “I’ll be at CPAC from Feb. 9 to Feb. 12. I’ll send back reports to you from personal meetings with Ron Paul, newly-elected Senator Rand Paul and many others. It’ll be here on WhiteNewsNow, a place that is really starting to get interesting because of the presence of folks like you. Birds of a feather flock together, and we are really gathering some quality here.”

Read more: www.care2.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
Anon-issue
Anon-sense article
Anon=a joke
get real, this is complete rubbish.
Next!

Umm OK well then just brush it off and don't bother to investigate now..

And the sheep go : bahahaahahahaha

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
I don't trust Anonymous, pretty sure they are affiliated with the NSA somehow. RP is not a racist, don't fall for the BS that's fed to you by the MSM. It's character assassination, plain and simple.

Anyone can be Anonymous, in fact you and I are Anonymous in this very web site. Anyone can make a blog, video, forum post under the Banner of Anonymous. What you are saying is a logical fallacy. This itself is a fringe excuse. I could assume you are a CIA agent planting disinfo by assumption. Its pretty silly. Sure the PTB can be Anonymous too isn't it neat? But the proof is in the pudding. It's like when a criminal gets arrested and the police find drug paraphernalia on his person and he claims he did not know how it got there it was planted lol.

ANONYMOUS DOES NOT OFFICIALLY EXIST, HAS NO LEADERS, HAS NO OFFICIAL VESSEL!

Get it right folks, no it's not the government playing you it's mere laziness.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
How do we know this is true?

I've looked through everything and I see nothing that shows Ron Paul being involved.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join