It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunting Nazis: Anonymous snares Ron Paul in Operation Blitzkrieg

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

you are obviously bias...

After reading that article.. I agree..... (and I really don't care either way)

but now I can tell the not-so-hardcore Ron paul fans what anon did.!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Originally posted by Darkmask
I don't trust Anonymous, pretty sure they are affiliated with the NSA somehow. RP is not a racist, don't fall for the BS that's fed to you by the MSM. It's character assassination, plain and simple.

Anyone can be Anonymous, in fact you and I are Anonymous in this very web site. Anyone can make a blog, video, forum post under the Banner of Anonymous. What you are saying is a logical fallacy. This itself is a fringe excuse. I could assume you are a CIA agent planting disinfo by assumption. Its pretty silly. Sure the PTB can be Anonymous too isn't it neat? But the proof is in the pudding. It's like when a criminal gets arrested and the police find drug paraphernalia on his person and he claims he did not know how it got there it was planted lol.

ANONYMOUS DOES NOT OFFICIALLY EXIST, HAS NO LEADERS, HAS NO OFFICIAL VESSEL!

Get it right folks, no it's not the government playing you it's mere laziness.

Good luck trying to explain this concept to people. Everyone wants "anonymous" to be some elite group of hackers, like an actual club with a secret handshake. When in reality, being "anonymous" is a state of being, in which anyone can conceal their identity with a mask.

what's funny is the fact that the people who want to paint anonymous as a "group" get mixed messaged because from the fact that anyone can do something anonymously. Like "The Hacking Group Anonymous Fights for Human Rights," and then you'll have an article like "The Hacking Group Anonymous Stabs Babies for Fun."

It must be terribly confusing for people that you could have one person who is a raging Democrat, while another person is a raging Republican, but both people can get on the internet and post anonymously, hence...becoming "the hacking group known as anonymous."

Then you have all the tards running around proclaiming that "anonymous is teh government oh noez!"

Idiots that can't understand an extremely elementary concept.

a·non·y·mous (-nn-ms)
adj.
1. Having an unknown or unacknowledged name: an anonymous author.
2. Having an unknown or withheld authorship or agency: an anonymous letter; an anonymous phone call.
3. Having no distinctive character or recognition factor: "a very great, almost anonymous center of people who just want peace" (Alan Paton).

There are 223,647 members of AboveTopSecret all posting anonymously, clueless to the fact that they are anonymous.

derp.
edit on 2/3/2012 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
you are obviously bias...

Doesn't mean I don't get an opinion on the matter. Like I said, where is the email FROM Ron Paul endorsing these views? In the emails themselves, they even state they do NOT support him because he wants to free disproportionately convicted, non-violent black drug offenders from prison. Not even Obama will do for the black community what Ron Paul will.

but now I can tell the not-so-hardcore Ron paul fans what anon did.!

What did they do?
edit on 3-2-2012 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

so with the Newt thing... did he send an email incriminating himself???

NO

the ex-wives came out...

I dont get your logic

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Really? You don't see the difference between a wife, and some stranger who supports your run for office and offers to volunteer for the campaign? Please provide us with evidence that Ron Paul sat down with these people, and got to know them and their views. Chances are these people look like everyday folks. Doubt they are skins with red braces and laces, and swastikas on tattoo'ed on their faces.

With Newt, there's plenty of evidence he was married to these women, personally. And none of that would even matter, if he were not running as a "family values" candidate. It just proves he's a hypocrite and a liar. Ron Paul has been railing against the unfair judicial system, and sending minorities to die in wars for 30 years consistently. Doesn't seem like a position that would be held by a racist, and again, the racists in the emails state they do not like him for those positions. Please provide us with an email FROM Ron Paul himself, otherwise this is all nothing but BS.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Provide me evidence that he didnt sit down with these people... absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, if you are going to be objective gotta look at both sides of the story!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Then maybe YOU sat down with these people yourself. Why are you such a racist? Unless you can prove you didn't. Your logic is quite frankly retarded. Again, his actions speak louder than OTHER people's words. They like some of his policy ideas, but they do not like the ones that deal with minorities. Also seems kind of strange to me, Anonymous targeting the only candidate in the mainstream against NDAA, SOPA, etc. But, either way, there is no smoking gun here, and Ron Paul was not snared in anything.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Then maybe YOU sat down with these people yourself. Why are you such a racist? Unless you can prove you didn't. Your logic is quite frankly retarded. Again, his actions speak louder than OTHER people's words. They like some of his policy ideas, but they do not like the ones that deal with minorities. Also seems kind of strange to me, Anonymous targeting the only candidate in the mainstream against NDAA, SOPA, etc. But, either way, there is no smoking gun here, and Ron Paul was not snared in anything.

wow Card number 1 in the liberal handbook, calling someone a racist.... LOL, which is completely irrelevant since you don't know my skin color... and I bet it would SHOCK you!

Paul is a politician, they all lie cheat and steal to think otherwise is completely childish.. that's like saying "I don't like" which is a lie...

keep supporting Ron Paul... I showed this to some people they are no longer supporting him... Anon did good here!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

keep supporting Ron Paul... I showed this to some people they are no longer supporting him... Anon did good here!

Huh? Are you a tard? They even said in the emails that they don't support Ron Paul's views on minorities.

But if a racist supports someone's views regarding the Constitution, or their foreign policies, then that person must also be a racist?

That's pretty fallacious reasoning.

Meh. People can smear him and grasp at straws all they want to, but actions speak louder than words, and Ron Paul's voting record is screaming in my ears.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
wow Card number 1 in the liberal handbook, calling someone a racist.... LOL, which is completely irrelevant since you don't know my skin color... and I bet it would SHOCK you!

Did you really call me a liberal?

Yeah, I'm a liberal gun enthusiast, who supports the most conservative candidate running, and wants to see an end to the nanny state and a smaller federal government. And the fact that you thought I was seriously calling you a racist, speaks volumes about your ability to really comprehend what you're reading. I guess you could call me a "classic liberal" (look it up).

ETA: And what skin color are you exactly that makes it impossible for you to be a racist?

Paul is a politician, they all lie cheat and steal to think otherwise is completely childish.. that's like saying "I don't like" which is a lie...

Okay, well, put your money where your mouth is. Please show us a bill that Ron Paul has introduced that violates our Constitution. Please show us a time when Ron Paul voted against our liberties for his own personal gain, in his 30 years in office. I'll be waiting.

Whatever you say.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Calling someone a racist is straight out of Obama's handbook.. little tongue in cheek there!

anyways heres a video for your viewing pleasure...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Okay, so he "barely made a squeak" about the Bush tax cuts originating in the Senate instead of the House? That's the only actual policy issue that annoying voiced man mentioned in his rant against Libertarian philosophy, and he obviously weighed it against ANOTHER issue that's against the Constitution, the income tax itself. So, a minor procedural issue vs. actually taking less of the fruit of the people's labor. If he were in charge, of course it would have been done according to the Constitution and originated in the House. But, he has to move us towards the Constitution whenever he gets a chance, and cutting taxes moved us more towards the Constitution than the procedural infraction moved us away from it. So, that rant really only enforces that Ron Paul is always looking out for the people.

And where was his personal gain in that?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

that may be true, but I still find it odd that the man couldn't control the content of a news letter with his name on it.
so I wonder how he could run a country

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LoonyConservative

true statement...

the argument is "the internet is a big place"

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LoonyConservative

They were financial newsletters. Thousands upon thousands of sentences, and there were only a few in question that were written by ignorant ghost writers who abused their positions to spout their personal ignorance. Dr. Paul was heading up a busy OBGYN practice at the time, you know delivering babies. He had to focus on his patients, and true life or death issues. He was busy giving FREE healthcare to women of ALL colors in need, and bringing babies of ALL colors into this world when his trust was abused in regards to the newsletters. Seems to me the man who focuses his attention on real life or death issues, is the man we need as President. Is he guilty of trusting his staff a bit too much? Sure, I guess. But who was hurt or killed over the mistake? I'm sure he learned from it, and will much more thoroughly vet anybody who will be writing in his name going forward...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
When a President of the NAACP comes out and personally vouches for you, and says he knows you on a personal level and that he can say you are NOT a racist, how does this crap stay alive? Again, until we have REAL evidence that Ron Paul has said these things, or agrees with the views of these people, the logical thing to do is take him at his word when he disavows such ignorance, then look at his actions (pointing out and vowing to fight the racial injustice in our "justice" system, providing free healthcare to minorities, proclaiming MLK and Rosa Parks to be personal heroes, and his libertarian philosophy that we're all individuals), then listen to black leaders who know him on a personal level who say he's not racist. HOW can this stay alive with no real evidence pointing to him being a racist?? I've NEVER seen another man blamed for the words of others as much as Ron Paul.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DankKing420
who cares im a ron paul supporter but i know he wont get the nomination.

and anon is a joke who in reality are driving us to the very thing that they say they are fighting against. internet control

More of a reason to believe this is a false flag event created by government to enact the SOPA act or relative of...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I could careless if he's accused of being racist.

There isn't enough proof provided, nor has he been involved in criminal proceedings nor even formally charged.

Given the current circumstances; PaulBot or not...

He's the only candidate that any sane person should be considering.

Please, introduce formal charges
(if any prosecutor AND judge will accept it.)

Else, let's get on with the erection.

Originally posted by LoonyConservative
reply to post by Darkmask

that may be true, but I still find it odd that the man couldn't control the content of a news letter with his name on it.
so I wonder how he could run a country

So, I wonder that you can find a polling location without help.

It's my understanding that President Paul will have much help favorably gutting the Federal Gov't.
edit on 2·3·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Anonymous has delivered the goods on white supremacist and their links to Ron Paul.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Why are you even asking? Whether or not this information is true or not, the Paulbots will come out and defend their messiah until the bitter end. So much like sheep, the hollow men, the 99.99% of society looking for something to fill them with direction and purpose

ummm...

According to Anonymous, documents liberated in the hack show that “Ron Paul has regularly met with many A3P members, even engaging in conference calls with their board of directors.”

I wont' come here and defend Paul and i'm not a paulbot
but....
Ya... let's believe what faceless anonymous people's claim rather than a man who is an open book

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join