It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Curse Of The Pre-cog's

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Everything is in cycles, including time.

It appears linear, but is actually one big cycle.

*takes another shot of whiskey*

PPTB!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

a cycle, as in a closed loop? such that this very instant has already occurred infinite times? or a cycle like a 4D cyclinder (whatever the hell that would be), so that every moment has an infinite probability of occuring infinite times?

I like to talk about time/reality being a cycle but I can never actually envision it. I suppose only in the sense that there may be no beginning and no end, but even then it can still be an infinite line and not necessarily a cycle.

Now I need a shot of whiskey, but some tasty mezza is going to have to suffice for tonight. Thank infinity for good food in Portland, it almost outweighs the annoyance of all the damned hipsters....hmmm I wonder what they think of time? Probably that they are stuck in it....

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by UdonNiedtuno

a cycle, as in a closed loop? such that this very instant has already occurred infinite times? or a cycle like a 4D cyclinder (whatever the hell that would be), so that every moment has an infinite probability of occuring infinite times?

I like to talk about time/reality being a cycle but I can never actually envision it. I suppose only in the sense that there may be no beginning and no end, but even then it can still be an infinite line and not necessarily a cycle.

What about a Controlled Loop instead of a Closed Loop?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthIncarnate

I'm a little bit confused by your post, are you saying you are "pre-cog" and experience everything you have written about? Or are you surmising this is what is happening to "pre-cogs?" Or are you speculating entirely about the idea or concept?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Hi TI,

Mate, I don't know where the idea of precogs not having an understanding of Now, or the other variables you wrote about came from.

I've been seeing things since childhood that came to be in reality at some later date, and at no time have I felt as you discribed the experiences.

Some of these precogs have been in dreams.. and yes when waking up from it you do wonder When it will happen, but you go about your day to day living and allow it to become what it will, and when it will be. At all times I knew where I was in the Now.

Many times the precog comes when I am awake.. I get a pressure feeling on the forehead which tells me by its strength how important the thing I am about to See is. I have the choice every time to ignore it and continue going about my day to day stuff.

Sometimes the forehead pressure is very intense, and at times what I See has been what is happening in real time somewhere else in the world. Example.. I forget the year but I was charing a meeting of a small research group when the very strong feeling came.. I closed my eye and cleared the mind to See what was there...

and here is where it gets interesting.. because in each case I find myself within the "vision" as an observer that can move around in the environment. This particular situation showed me men dressed in cammo clothing amongst naked children in a dank and cold place.. a women walked out from a doorway and pointed an AK47 at the children and began shooting them.

At that point I burst into tears and pulled out of the Seeing.. only to be harrassed abot what I was seeing by those at the meeting. I cold not tell them. At the end of the night I told my Mentor and one young man I trust who told me he had listened to the radio news before the meeting and heard a report about Chechin rebels taking over a shool building in Russia.

I of course hoped the Seeing would be incorrect, as I often do in such cases. But the morning radio news told me exactly what I had viewed in real time the night before... with the women starting off the slaughter of children.

Shared this with you so that you may learn something important.. we suffer through what we See.. not in being lost of relevance in the Now or anything else you described so well in your post. We carry scars from our Seeing that no one else can understand, but we know exactly who and what we are and when we are.

Thanks and be well... and excuse spelling mistakes as my dyslexia is getting worse with the years.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Really not sure where to start, so i'll just begin. I guess you could say I started studying some strange gifts I have back about 25 years ago or so when i was in elementary school up in a New England military base. I had a dream one night as a kid about 7 or 8 years old, in the dream my mother was standing in my closet holding a Nintendo NES game consoles in her hands a nd said she had a gift for me. A day or so after the dream my mother tells me she has something for me, I told her I knew what it was already and told her what she had gotten me. It was then that I knew there was more to this life than what people are bred to believe and it was my mission to uncover and figure out just exactly what this life and world is hiding from the mind! I've told friends in high school driving down the road that there was a fire ahead, and sure enough a few miles up a motorcycle was wrecked and on fire on a bridge, my mind told me a few years back that there wouldn't be any dark spots on the sun for a few years and sure enough the sun didnt get any for three to four years, I usually know when the power is about to go out or come on, I sometimes make light bulbs go out when i turn to look at them, I saved a friends life while driving one night and had a flashback to a dream i had in lasvegas as a kid which helped show me that danger was up ahead so i stayed alert and 10 minutes later in the middle of some backwoods road an animal which luckily had a blond ass on it that looked like a donkey ass was halfway in the road if it had not been blond i wouldnt have reacted fast enough to have the reflexes to dodge it at 60 only to find out that the two friends in the vehicle i was driving didnt have their seatbelts on, i noticed that a day before the trade centers fell a preacher on tv was talking about how a story in the bible talked about how a town of a few thousand turned on a so called crazy guy- i decided to feel sympathy for the crazy guy that had to deal with those thousands against him such unruly numbers, Sometimes its a voice that tells me these things, sometimes its just a vision, It feels more like a burden sometimes because i always know what kind of treatment or attitude im going to get from people or I get to see the problems that happen before they happen, plus with me being a pesemist and not an optimist its very disturbing because I only create a pesemistic life for myself with no enjoyment ever! I tried to warn my girlfriend that something bad was going to happen on a night when someone she was with ended up taking advantage of her and ended up actually getting killed all by karma and driving with flipflops, I tried to warn about the upcoming winter that was at our backdoor a month ago waiting to attack, I don't feel trapped as if i don't know what is now , future or present, i can clearly tell, just sometimes I get caught in a frozen zone or stasis watching visions on possibilities of future events by studying statistics , information and many other things that stick out , then all of a sudden something will just pop in my head. When it pops in I have to realize that I have a choice to hope the outcome is good or will it be bad, it all depends on my mood! It's strange actually seeing the outcome of # before it happens, kind of some strange catch-22 # like usual, murphy's laws exist in all states of thought! If you don't think it will happen, it will; and when you do, it won't! That's just the premonition gift I have, let's not get started on remote viewing, aura control, mind manipulating aura control, invasive mind interference and taking peoples thoughts and leaving them blank, focusing on peoples minds to make them stutter or not speak clearly, imprinting other thoughts or pictures into peoples minds, you know all those awesome godly things that noone really thinks about, hell, I can hardly believe the # i do, not like anyone ever believes me anyway when i tell them! You ever feel like you've lived this life many,many times? Guess since it not worth having children in this hell, maybe that's why i have to keep reliving this #! Appreciate it!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
You hit the nail on the head with this post... I could never have explained it as well as you have. What you have described is exactly my life experience with Precog.. I have always called it a curse. But I wouldnt have it any other way.

thank you..

Precog

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Since I was around 12-13 years old, I have had occasional moments of precognition, generally in the form of dreams, but occasionally while awake as well. I have no control over when they happen or what I see from them, but thus far every single "vision" has come to pass exactly as I saw it beforehand.

Never have I felt at all "detached" from the normal flow of time as a result of my precognition,, but as I've gotten older I've noticed that as long as I'm in a good mental state, these "visions" seem to happen more frequently than they used to, if this trend continues, I suppose it is possible I may eventually feel some detachment, but any loss of identity would be nullified by the people I care about, for though I see beyond, I exist in the here and now with them.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Pre-Cogs are able to pierce the veil between Divergent Universal States in which in a Multiversal system...all possible outcomes must exist. Their ability to be useful lies in an ability to navigate to Universal states that are close to our own thus what they may percieve is not always what our Universal reality will have occur.

There are many that cannot differentiate all the information and it renders them useless for certain purposes...but those who can navigate...still can only offer up a vision that is based on a High Level of Probability.

One thing that irks me is the number of people who claim to have this ability but really do not...thus a trust issue has developed by the public and some are labeled Kooks or worse...but make no mistake....real high functional sensitives do exist...we would not be spending all this money if they didn't.

The ones of highest value from a Military aspect are REMOTE VIEWERS....and I have seen people of this level in action...it is astounding. But as the topic says...to them it is a curse and they tend to be very introverted. The people who overtly seek the media attention or write books....are not real...but more like Magicians....where there is always a trick involved. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CryoPyro

reply to post by PrecogPsychicSensitive

reply to post by Abduct3d

reply to post by Tayesin

To the self-identified pre-cognitives: What is your sense of how your precognition relates to time? Are you seeing the "future"? Is time not linear? Is reality multi-dimensional and we happen to exist in a dimension that is lagging in time to another in which mostly identical events are taking place?

Thanks, all of your posts are very intriguing.

cheers

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Interesting post. I can relate to some of it. Seems to be that there needs to be a connection or a bond with somebody. I.E. it does not work at all with strangers. Maybe it would for those that are well gifted.

The people I notice this with the most are my sister and my son.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

This irks me also. I believe in this phenomenon, but it's not something I would really bring up with other persons unless they were discussing it already.

I have never met anybody IRL that is truly gifted.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

reply to post by CryoPyro

reply to post by PrecogPsychicSensitive

reply to post by Tayesin

To the self-identified pre-cognitives: What is your sense of how your precognition relates to time? Are you seeing the "future"? Is time not linear? Is reality multi-dimensional and we happen to exist in a dimension that is lagging in time to another in which mostly identical events are taking place?

Thanks, all of your posts are very intriguing.

cheers

Ever watch a re-run on TV?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I dunno if it is a controlled cycle or not. I do know that it seems linear because it is so vast. Kind of like not seeing the curve of the planet unless you are on the top of a mountain. It appears to move in a line straight, but when you back up and look at it from a distance, it is a loop, that recycles itself over and over. At least thats how I see it in my head. My brother and I used to talk abut these things a loooong time ago, and it always gave me deja vu lol

But I am not a "pre-cog". Just have experienced it.
edit on 3-2-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

What is your sense of how your precognition relates to time? Are you seeing the "future"? Is time not linear? Is reality multi-dimensional and we happen to exist in a dimension that is lagging in time to another in which mostly identical events are taking place?

Usually there are clues in the "vision" that point to a timeframe.. might be snow on the ground, or beaches filled with families, etc. There is also a Feeling to go along with it that hints at its closeness to current timeframe... a sense of how far away it might be.

Seeing the future is more about seeing the Possibilities and Probabilities for a certain scenario to occur. Some will be definite events that will happen.. and the Feel of the "vision" will indicate that to some degree. But when working with an individual in Counsel there are more variables that can happen to change the Possibility and Probability of what was seen... so an individual can change certain things by decisions and actions leading up to the viewed timeframe.

Time is only relevant to having a perception of it.. of itself it does not exist, cetainly not as a dimension of its own. In a sense all time is occuring at the same time.. and yet in this human experience we learn to experience Time in a Linear fashion and so refer to it as such.

Yes, reality is Multi-dimensional. But, not as Science is currently theorising it to be. There is a misconception that Multi Dimensions MUST mean a whole variety of Me and You in alternative universes that cause You to exits in various ones depending on the choices you make when aware of yourself in one.

What exists is ever increasingly larger Bigger Pictures.. each related to the amount of awareness one has in use.. these are the spiritual realms often heard or read about, and they intermingle or overlap with the physical level of awareness. Each level is denoted by the rate of energetic vibration occuring.. so higher rates of vibration = higher levels of awareness. This continues on "higher" on into many more levels of awareness, each level having more sub-levels with in it... so that you can have the levels supporting earth experience (astral).. then above that starts the Soul levels of awareness.. above that the Oversoul levels of awareness and so on until you reach Remergence with the Energetic Awareness that IS Our 'Universe'.

But there is also a physical Multi-Universe consisting of billions and billions of Bubble-universes within a thick layer, each with their own laws and conditions so that anything formed within "our universe" will not match in energy/vibration of another.

What we See in "vision" or any other type of experience can be more easily understood to be the result of connection with what is known as the Akasha.. some call it Hall of Records. It is a real place anyone with half an hour to spare can learn to find for themselves and experience it directly in order to See what May lay ahead for them. This is the same place Life Review occurs after a succesful crossing from death.. and where we Souls preview certain aspects of potential life experiences.

So.. at the Akasha you can look into "history" or you can look into what May come, and I am convinced that All See-ers are connecting to the Akasha with or without knowing they are doing so.

I hope I haven't confused you further.. but this offering is only based on my own experiences.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

What material would you point one towards who is interested in learning more about the Akashic Records?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sixswornsermon
reply to post by Tayesin

What material would you point one towards who is interested in learning more about the Akashic Records?

Luckily, I have a quiet day so have a little spare time to respond again today.

I share the simplest meditation method from my website.. its Free, as it should be...

Going to the Akasha

It will take a little practice, and if you get any ideas to try pop into your head then go with that.. or imagine a tube of light above you head.. then imagine entering into it out the top of your head.. somewhere along that tube of light the imagination/focus/intent used will be released and what comes after wil be quite natural.. so stay with that Feeling until you "arrive" somewhere.. and then simply observe the surroundings without forcibly creating anything from the mind.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Actually, If it comes right down to it, it is Circles and Cycles.
Peace, Arjunanda
Second Line, Because I Have To...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sixswornsermon
reply to post by SplitInfinity

This irks me also. I believe in this phenomenon, but it's not something I would really bring up with other persons unless they were discussing it already.

I have never met anybody IRL that is truly gifted.

I and my team years ago worked with one. I was...PISSED! I am thinking...this person and this Colonel is gonna get us all KILLED! I am "CIVILIAN" so I can walk away anytime....but I looked into the eyes of the guy's who have worked with me before and it was like...your not gonna abandon us on this one are you?

So I went and to my great surprise...it went like clock work! SOB! After that...I wanted to work with one of these people all the time but budget constraints and since there are so few of these people who are truly functional means they are only used for High Priority Issues. The use of them finally got to a point that I no longer know what they are working on or with. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I had a few dreams while i was younger, in middle school , and about a week or so later the dream happened in front of me "again" but this time it was "real".

Pretty much I had a dream about a random day of school in 6th grade.....then about a week later , that dream /day happened again and I knew things all throughout the day that were going to happen...They would come to me/remind me about 10 seconds to 20 seconds before it would happen.

I remember saying to a kid next to me what the teacher was going to say like 4 or 5 different times and him and another kid being astounded that I knew.

I told them I had dreamed it all.

And literally everything happened as I had dreamed it.

Was a cool experience to have at such a young age and definitely had an effect on how I thought about life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join