It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Its cool to be negative, its uncool to be positive) Are negative people jealous of positive people?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

sorry but this is literature not metaphysics or philosophy

positive in truth is constancy reference that by definition of constant cant b but the same fact, positive in truth is the present ways

like, urself reality perspectives cant but mean one existence objective constant fact

and ur conscious mind stand of free moves wills and opinions states cant but b one subject constancy

so positive in truth is what is objective existing right and what subjectively is free right too necessarily

what exist in right terms, is what keep it relative in order to b real in simplified logics use

so like, do u ever mean to use other things for urself realities? like did u ever pretend being from what others have or what things seem to represent?

subjectively, do u consider conscious freedom is the right of being only u
or conscious freedom seem for u being ur right to mean stuffs or others beings

did u ever thought ur will to steal? did u ever enjoy abusing another shape of weak conscious being?

the point of evil hides is what noone talk about existence fact, so the abuse unfortunately from all powers is certain

yes positive and negative could b right as also superiority and inferiority could b true

but only in absolute truth conceptions where positive superiority is always the reference to truth freedom
as also negative inferiority is always to evil freedom

while what exist is a fact object constant so there is no need to conceive constancy for meaning it

any is its constant fact that cant b but the same, what is the same cant b two different things while it is not one but it cant b conceived but in one fact never opposites

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by NorEaster

so like, do u ever mean to use other things for urself realities? like did u ever pretend being from what others have or what things seem to represent?

Even if I pretend to be something that is not representative of my own existential Identity, that impersonation simply blends into the contextual slurry that will continue to gather until I'm done creating myself as a free thinking entity. Hell, the choice to pretend is itself important as a contextual aspect when one's Identity is finally emerged. All of the person's thoughts, responses and decisions combine to create him/her in the end.

subjectively, do u consider conscious freedom is the right of being only u
or conscious freedom seem for u being ur right to mean stuffs or others beings

There are no rights in physical existence at the sub-structural, primordial level. There is only the foundational imperative that is "once emerged, the existent something must survive to the extent that it can". And that's all there is at the primary level. Human beings invented rights. Nice idea, but not an existential staple.

did u ever thought ur will to steal? did u ever enjoy abusing another shape of weak conscious being?

I don't steal. I think stealing is gutter crime. I've ground up plenty of people over the course of my life, and while I'm not proud of that, I never ground up anyone that hadn't willingly sat down inside my meat grinder. And it wasn't as if that threat was in any way hidden. Too many people are drawn to threatening encounters like moths to a flame. As I stated, no one is forced to wreck their bodies or their lives through a relentless parade of terrible choices. It's the establishment and development of personal inimitable Identity that drive each of us to embrace and express what we embrace and express. It's no more complicated than that, and even the most malignant predator is, at some level, prey to the destructive nature of it's own way of life.

the point of evil hides is what noone talk about existence fact, so the abuse unfortunately from all powers is certain

yes positive and negative could b right as also superiority and inferiority could b true

but only in absolute truth conceptions where positive superiority is always the reference to truth freedom
as also negative inferiority is always to evil freedom

while what exist is a fact object constant so there is no need to conceive constancy for meaning it

any is its constant fact that cant b but the same, what is the same cant b two different things while it is not one but it cant b conceived but in one fact never opposites

The human being is the only wild card within the whole of physical reality. There are no requirements beyond the individual effort to "become" a definable and viable eternal entity. Each individual effort can vary wildly and still be perfectly valid.
edit on 2/2/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
reply to post by redoubt

I would like to tell you that what this world or other people does to you is much less important than what you do and how you react and act to life. Can you understand what this means?

Reality is what you do, what you give, how you see things, how you feel, how you think, that is your reality.
edit on 2-2-2012 by Manula because: (no reason given)

Reality is not what you or I make it... it was here when we arrived. You can rage or laugh like a lunatic and it doesn't matter one iota to that reality. It doesn't flinch.

I choose my approach because it works best for me. Your opinion may differ.

This is cool.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

oh its so unfair, i am miserable, why should they be happy, i don't like existence, how can they like it?
If i cant be happy, they cant neither.
This world is bad, positive people like it, so they must be bad too.
Positive people are liars, they are posers, they don't like it here too, but they want to show themselves in better conditions than others, so they pretend to be alright, they just want to better than others, so they fake love, they hate it as much as i do, but at least i am sincere.
Positive people are stupid, they are dumb, this world is so unfair, they cant see it, they are blind.
They are afraid of the truth, they are cowards, come on, why don't they face it?
They like the system that enslaves us, they are so blind... bla bla bla bla bla

Straw man argument.

I consider myself a negative person, and I've never made comments like the ones above - nor have I heard other negative people make those claims.

It's ironic, because I would expect a positive person to be far less 'us vs them'

Frankly I do think that generally speaking, positive people are less intelligent. It's not a put-down, it's just that ignorance truly is bliss. I'm not saying every unintelligent person is happy, nor am I saying that every intelligent person is unhappy - but there's definitely a pattern there. I would trade my intellect for happiness in a heartbeat.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
Reality is not what you or I make it... it was here when we arrived. You can rage or laugh like a lunatic and it doesn't matter one iota to that reality. It doesn't flinch.

I choose my approach because it works best for me. Your opinion may differ.

This is cool.

can u figure the extension existence of what claim that reality is to b made ? yea it is hell so the opposite of cool

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheStev

Intelligence is a tool to take you out of suffering, so if you are negative, always dominated by negative emotions, you are using your intelligence in the wrong direction, and if you go in the wrong direction, that's not intelligent lolol

When you are living a game and you are ignorant about its rules you will play it the wrong way, suffering is the consequence, so don't tell me ignorance is bliss, its not bliss, at least for me it isn't.

I always searched for answers using rationality, rationality is a great tool to find balance and peace of mind but it can also be used in the wrong way, bringing unhappiness.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Brilliant OP.

I am one the positive people you speak of. And I like to spread love and happiness to all that surround me.

Peace, love and harmony brothers and sisters.

I Love You All
edit on 3/2/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
This is by no means a positive thread. It's actually rather aggressive. No offense but...are you sure you are as positive as you think you are?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I wouldn't say billions of people are living lives of nothing but suffering. I actually think to a large degree that is propaganda. Sure Africa is in a bad spot, but most of Europe, most of Asia, the Americas, Australia ... all the other continents live mostly good, quiet, benign lives with just some trouble spots here and there.

I think this idea 'the world sucks' is pretty unhealthy and ultimately self-fulfilling.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lupodigubbio

Is this thread negative?
Is it negative to face reality, that positive people are often misunderstood, that negative people often attack positive people as if they were some dumb, blind people, living in a world of fantasies and dreams but not the real world?
Is it negative to try to demystify this myth?
Is it negative to explain why some positive people were in fact very negative and they managed to get out of it, so they want to spread their message to help?
I don't think so, but if you think its negative, no problem, i respect your opinion.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lampsalot

I am with you on this, to say that this planet is only suffering... i don't think so...

I think we humans live hard lessons here, its not easy, its emotional, very emotional, dramatic, but it has so many glorious situations, people overcoming so many obstacles, so many beautiful situations.

Its a hard school, the harder the lesson the greater is the reward, i think it produces some courageous, vigorous, wise souls.

I read in a book that souls incarnating here are seen as brave, courageous souls in the spirit world, like we are some kind of heroes because we accepted such a tough challenge...

The book is Destiny of Souls by Michael Newton, great book by the way. Maybe it was Journey of Souls by the same author, anyway, they are about the same topic: life between lives.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Is this thread negative?

YES. Here are your negative quotes about others from the opening post -

- This is just insane! The tyranny of the negative!
- if you are negative and you proudly say this world is bad and the
logical choice is being negative, you are irrational.
- To feel bad is dumb, its unintelligent.
- Intelligence is supposed to make us more happy so if you cant do it, you are not being intelligent enough.

Is it negative to face reality,

According to you it is. Perpetual pollyannas dont' face reality .. and then say that those who do see the reality of darkness in the world are 'not intelligent' or 'irrational' or 'dumb' or that, since they don't follow your views on life, they are wrong.

negative people often attack positive people as if they were some dumb, blind people, living in a world of fantasies and dreams but not the real world?

- because perpetual pollyannas are blind and living in a world of fantasies, ignoring reality.
- you are guilty of accusing non-pollyannas of exactly the same thing that you think they accuse you of.

So YES .. this is a negative thread.
Congratulations.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

u keep meaning to confuse what is positive with anything else, which prove that u cant be truly nor really positive right

sorry i have my opinions too, the fact that they are too clear dont erase their equal rights to anyone else on board

positive is a value only if it is an object existing constant by itself fact

when u r clearly meaning to blame suffering for what they are not reacting positively like u, then u r meaning negative being the absolute fact value that offer u some ways to pretend meaning a subjective positive sense

but subjectively then u must value negative if u mean to be positive subject out of considering objective values or living ones

in other terms of different ways, u cant confuse positive objective present with u

if u mean that life is positive ground then existing through is smthg objectively living to while not u as subject value one

and if u mean u as subject value from being positive then u should focus on justifying it without relying on anything existing

if positive is not absolutely it is always never positive so wether zero reactions to negative or negative pleasures in constant terms of comfortable ways to abuse and negate what exist objectively

absolute positive is right but also absolute negative is right bc what exist is what is truly right so through positive superiority realms
while what is superior is through what is absolutely negative as never positive constant yet
like what is positive truly is through what is absolutely inferior as slightly what u mean a reaction way to get free from inferiority

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

You can't force someone to be happy. Not to mention positive. You can only guide towards the things that made your life good, but even that doesn't fit all.

Many times you'll face extreme cynicism and small-mindnesness.. they just don't understand what you're trying to say. You have to go slow with these people, drop an hint of knowledge every now and then. People will try to shoot you "down" (yawn), not really understanding that they're doing it to themselves.

Being an apathetic, negative a-hole is actually a sign of submission. Or maybe the person just doesn't know better.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

but objectively i disagree with the premise, it is a subjective fancy invented to feel good about oneself

usually what everyone experience, is what positive is puting down what is negative not the other way

successful people are who win it all, powers and constant comfort and maids around or students to preach upon and force themselves upon as the example of what is right

whenever one is negative found itself in jail for no reason or out of everything as ignored totally while having really no place to pretend at least existing inn for few days

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
what is negative despise what is positive but that in rare cases only where negative is absolutely right superior
while then bc it is superior free itself he is never jealous unless positive is abusing its absolute fact so hate of living inferiority is its exclusive self defense way

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

u dont get that since truth is freedom superiority ways, then what is true dont care about his looks nor what he really does, he is superior and since it is him then he wont sense any needs while his free sense is only and all what he needs

u positive existence means could abuse all what he has objectively but u cant mean him

only superior free senses are truly existing, when truth is only through freedom absolute superiority ways

that is why positive dont respect anyone true dignity since their free sense is fake through their constant objective reality exclusively

what is truly free is only it one absolute positive superiority resolutions terms, noone can be nor see another free one existing, but if it is honest he can admit that others exist from being right of truth too

that wht prove how positive is to inferiority and negative is to superiority more

but how positive superiority is truth ways
and inferior negativity is evil ways

positive superiority is by definition objective way
inferior negativity is by definition subjective way

the ways of creating smthg from what is stolen or killed

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Do you want to win a battle of arguments?
You won, i declare you the winner, happy now?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

What's a "Pollyanna"? What's a "Non-Pollyanna"?

I realize that you are making a reference to that old movie with Hayley Mills, and the premise of the movie is that Pollyanna is optimistic despite adversity.

But, if you know the rest of the story, she actually changes the outlook of the town she lives in with her positive attitude.

So, how is that a bad thing?

I realize that you are implying that all people who prefer to think positively are somehow naive and/or deluded. I get it, you feel like your point of view makes more sense.

What I don't understand is why this is the defining factor of your argument?

So, I guess my real question is: where you do draw the line between negative and positive? Is there absolutely no middle ground?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I don't say the world doesn't have a lot of problems, well maybe not the world, people have problems, but you wont hear me say that this world is evil or something like that, i have been there, i didn't understand reality, i didn't like it, but i made an effort and now i think i understand it, i had to know existence better, so i asked for answers, they came and i love existence now.

Dont you see, happiness is good feelings, what you feel about what happens depends only on yourself, you are in control of your emotions, if you aren't, you can be.

Control your emotions, be free, stop being controlled by things you cant control.

I could tell you my story, you would understand why i came to like reality.

The most important reality is inside us, our emotions, our actions, our words, these we can control...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join