It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Its cool to be negative, its uncool to be positive) Are negative people jealous of positive people?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

They can't feel their own pain yet, they project it onto the world and see the world as bad. We knew somehow that our pain was our pain and we were intelligent enough to find a cure to negativity within.
Even a one celled organism moves toward pleasure and away from pain. It is strange how some humans don't move toward pleasure until the pain (emotional/mental) nearly kills them. They look 'out there' for the cure when the problem and cure is the self.
edit on 3-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Yup, first we have to learn how to become a positive pole of energy, learn how not to turn negative, then, after we accomplished that, we wnat to tell our story and help others be free from suffering.

But, its hard, the brain works with routines, habits, if you have a negative routine, a negative mental habit towards life, you have to be strong and create another one, but habits are strong, they don't go away easy, you have to be strong, persistent, determined, practice makes perfect, keep working your energy, one day you will be positive dominant, the old negative routine will be over.

The biggest mistake is to let forces you cant control rule your emotions.
Abou emotions i wrote this thread

This one also speaks about emotions.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
No such thing as good or bad.....only true and false.

Genesis 3 verse 22

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Until the suffering is unbearable, they will continue. Some can't feel their suffering and pain. I know that i had had enough.
I always wanted to be happy, it was my goal. Just finding out that it was possible and that it is our birth right made me believe.
Happiness, joy, okness is our natural state beneath the frightened mind.

edit on 3-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Good or bad is subjective, what feels good to some, feels bad to others, what some judge as good, some judge as bad, that's why some people are masoquists!

Reality is subjective, it depends on how you feel it, how you judge it, depends on the eye of the beholder.

Everything we do is to crave good emotions, but we search outside, we go to the outside world for things that activate good emotions: sex, money, power, career, sports, oh they feel good right, that's why we get attached, thats why we crave them but... we cant control any of this stuff so they go away after a while and we are like drug addicts without their drug, in pain. Then they return and we are ok again, living the up and down game, controlled by things we cant control...

But hey, we are looking for emotions... our emotions, what if we learn to control them, what if we learn to feel what we want? Thats it, we can do this, maybe not all the time, but maybe we can feel good most of the time, because we claim our EMOTIONAL POWER, EMOTIONAL RESPONSIBILITY, EMOTIONAL CONTROL, give it the names you want, but without it, you are a puppet, controlled by others, by the world, by forces you cant control, you are a slave, true freedom comes form being in control of your emotions, your energy.

I wrote about this here

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join