It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Ron Paul Rap Video Made it to the Front Page of the Daily Paul. Thanks ATS!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I just wanted to say thanks to all ATS members that helped me get my Ron Paul music video to the front page of the Daily Paul (the largest Ron Paul form in the country)!!!!! www.dailypaul.com...

The first place I posted my video was on ATS (as it has been my main source for political information) and within 24 hours it has 1000 YouTube hits and tons of ATS members leaving feedback. Here is the originalwww.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this goes to show you how strong our ATS community is when we get behind something. Thank you guys once again.

Here is another look at the video in case you missed it.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stdscf12

Congrats Sly. You contacted all the right people with your message. Good job...

You have many people, including your family here on ATS, backing you. I see big things for you in my crystal ball.

You deserve it Dear One....this old Woman has faith in your message....

Bright Blessings,
Des
edit on 31-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
hey thats really good, im not a fan of this type of music but i got goosebumps towards the end. powerful stuff.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stdscf12

Nice one man, WTG!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
CONGRATS MATE
AWESOME ATS

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Congratulations! You deserve it. Great song.

Must be very exciting for you.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
S&F....!

EVERYONE needs to do their part to reach out to the masses. You are a good example of just that. I think reaching out to the younger folk has been working great. What we really need to do now, is reach out to the older folks. We here on ATS need to find ways to sway their vote. I have talked to everyone possible about RP. Next week, I plan on throwing a RP party. We also plan on stopping bye some senior centers to pass the word about RP to the older generation. We all need to ask ourselves if we are doing everything possible. Is there more we can do? I know many feel RP doesn't have a chance, but if we decide to run around with that mind set, than of course he won't get no where.
edit on 31-1-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
You are now at 10,098 views...Go Ron Paul....

edit on 2-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Great job man!

Your hard work and dedication will not be in vain!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I am proud of you and hope you keep up the good fight! perhaps Dr. Ron Paul will give you a little invite...

new topics

top topics

join