It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran, perceiving threat from West, willing to attack on U.S. soil, U.S. intelligence report finds

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
Do you know how many civvies we killed in Iraq? Just a hint, its a hell of alot more than were killed on 9/11. Remember how mad you were at 9/11?

We are not talking about how many civvies we killed in the wake of a war - but of terrorism where killing civilists is the prime goal (as a means of "warfare" or whatever you wanna call it).

YES i am aware that cilvilists ARE getting killed - but it's a heck of a difference concluding and stating that the sad loss of civilians in the wake of a war is the SAME as terrorism.

If you really think so it's just proof to me that you shouldn't even voice your opinion because THE LEAST i could expect in such a discussion is that someone knows the difference between terrorism and military engagement.

Typical propaganda brain-washing eg if the US would shoot a cruise missile into the bunker of a government leader...and it would kill (admittedly!), say, 20 civilians ....then displaying the images on TV and say its terrorism.

So, again..do you even KNOW what terrorism is? Obviously you dont?!

Side-note: Why do you think do we use billion dollar "precision weapons"? To do as much collateral damage as possible and because we don't give a #### about the number of civilians killed?
edit on 31-1-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

So, you think there are less terrorists now after Iraq, than before we invaded? If you believe that, youre really nuts.

The answer of your question can be found in a post American Pull out of Iraq. Keep lurking about ATS you start to figure things out. Or tune into the MSM news of your liking.

The US Military moves on orders on Congress or Executive orders of the president. Now contrary to your beliefs they dont get into row boats on their own accord and paddle over and invade a country like your video games might suggest.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Death to America is an annual "State" sponsored event by their "Religious leaders" I mean Government

"God hates Fags" is from a minority religious group Not State sponsored

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Death to America is an annual "State" sponsored event by their "Religious leaders" I mean Government

And how many people tried to resist the Iranian government during the uprising? Hundreds of thousands? That should at least give you a glimpse that not every Iranian is brainwashed.

I don't wanna get into a spitting contest here. Either - Just let's all calm down.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Actually Slayer
Death To America is taught in schools , at a very young age.

Can you ever stop to ask yourself why?
No, you cant.
Defend the War Machine at All Costs
Pathetic.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
Do you know how many civvies we killed in Iraq? Just a hint, its a hell of alot more than were killed on 9/11. Remember how mad you were at 9/11?

We are not talking about how many civvies we killed in the wake of a war - but of terrorism where killing civilists is the prime goal (as a means of "warfare" or whatever you wanna call it).

YES i am aware that cilvilists ARE getting killed - but it's a heck of a difference concluding and stating that the sad loss of civilians in the wake of a war is the SAME as terrorism.

If you really think so it's just proof to me that you shouldn't even voice your opinion because THE LEAST i could expect in such a discussion is that someone knows the difference between terrorism and military engagement.

Typical propaganda brain-washing eg if the US would shoot a cruise missile into the bunker of a government leader...and it would kill (admittedly!), say, 20 civilians ....then displaying the images on TV and say its terrorism.

So, again..do you even KNOW what terrorism is? Obviously you dont?!

What are you talking about?
The whole point of WAR is to TERRORIZE the enemy so much that they QUIT.

How come it is terrorism if they kill our citizens, but its not terrorism when we kill theirs? That makes no #ing sense whatsoever. KILLING CIVS IS KILLING CIVS! So because we said "oops didnt mean it!" you think those families still arent pissed? What if it was your brother who was killed and your sister raped by "one bad apple" in the army? Would you just say OH WELL, THEY ARE OUR LIBERATORS YAY!!

Our military is over there raping and killing ITS OWN SOLDIERS, AMERCIAN CITIZENS and you want me to be afraid of some muslims 8000 miles away?

My god do you seriously believe the things you write? If so, we are in real trouble as a country, where our citizens can be brainwashed so easy.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
And how many people tried to resist the Iranian government during the uprising? Hundreds of thousands? That should at least give you a glimpse that not every Iranian is brainwashed.

AND...

During those uprising against their Government how many here at ATS came unglued screaming it was the work of the CIA, MI5 or the dreaded Mossad?

pffft

I don't wanna get into a spitting contest here. Either - Just let's all calm down.

I'm calm. I'm eating a Ham and Cheese on Rye with a tad bit too much mayo and a pickle.

Kosher Dill to be exact.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Misunderstanding…you said

when we point it out about America, we get called anti-Us.

There is a BIG difference between fanatical nut-jobs (who have been conducting terrorist acts for 40+years and fighting a proxy war against US for 10 years in Iraq) setting up shop in the backyard of the US and the US participating in wars NEAR Iran with no intention of creating conflict with Iran.

Iran’s intention in South America is aimed DIRECTLY AT U.S. The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are not aimed at Iran.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by Mkoll

I think when the US and Israel move against Iran it will have to be very very HARD. To be able to do this they will need a really good excuse. God only knows what that might turn out to be. And time is running out.

"And TIME is running out"

That may be the AGENDA???
It is surely glaringly obvious that America is intent on occupying Iran???
WHY??
I would look no further than the gates of Xerxes at Persopolis.

THE gateway to all nations.

TIME.

gravitor

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Although you DO have Iran surrounded.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

There is a BIG difference between fanatical nut-jobs (who have been conducting terrorist acts for 40+years and fighting a proxy war against US for 10 years in Iraq) setting up shop in the backyard of the US and the US participating in wars NEAR Iran with no intention of creating conflict with Iran.

Have you EVER looked at a map of the the area? Look at Iran.....so you think it is a coincedence that Afghanistan and Iraq sandwich Iran?

Its pretty obvious Iran was the target all along, Afghanistan and Iraq were just the practice runs.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

and the US participating in wars NEAR Iran with no intention of creating conflict with Iran.

Iran’s intention in South America is aimed DIRECTLY AT U.S. The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are not aimed at Iran.

Now your taking a Page from Israel.

Playing the Victim Card, Priceless.

Iran is surrounded on 3 sides, with more warships arriving daily.

Please Seabag, reread your quote, even you will laugh at its meaning.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

AND...

During those uprising against their Government how many here at ATS came unglued screaming it was the work of the CIA, MI5 or the dreaded Mossad?

pffft

Wait so because some people on ATS said it was CIA, then that nullifies hundreds of thousands protesting and invalidating your point?

I can believe you got stars for this reply. Maybe they were doing it for the irony, the joke of it all, as you basically didnt answer the question, and blew it off and took a swipe at ATS "conspiracy theorists" at the same time.

You are not denying ignorance.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

What's laughable is that you seem to forget that US troops have LEFT IRAQ and WILL BE LEAVING Afghanistan soon!!

Then what will your theory be??

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

What's laughable is that you seem to forget that US troops have LEFT IRAQ and WILL BE LEAVING Afghanistan soon!!

Iran maybe?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I'm calm. I'm eating a Ham and Cheese on Rye with a tad bit too much mayo and a pickle.

Kosher Dill to be exact.

You just HAD to specify "kosher" in case our Reptilian Khazar Zionist Overlords (tm) are reading, didn't you?

Kinda screwed the pooch throwing "ham" in there, though. Be watching for the black SUVs to come to take you out!

edit on 2012/1/31 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Yeh we left Iraq...all the way to kuwait!

Dont forget the "advisors" we left behind in iraq.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You know the answer to this better than I would, so I will ask you for your insight.

Will there be , and if so , how many bases left behind in Iraq, Afgan?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Iran maybe?

Maybe so! The way things are going, Iran likely will be a war zone soon.

I believe it is a waiting game. If US (and European) sanctions degrade the Iranian leadership to a point that the forces within the country can take control….that would be ideal. If that doesn’t happen, and Iran lashes out before then, all bets are off.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join