It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Iran, perceiving threat from West, willing to attack on U.S. soil, U.S. intelligence report finds

page: 7
42
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by beezzer
Iraq did not agree to SOFA so we left. Also, if you weren't there, then don't assume how we left. The drawdown started 18 months go.

Stop being so partisan and spiteful. Not that I think you can.


Did, or did not, our last troops leave in the middle of night in a covert action?


Did not.


Link?


The last convoy of US troops to leave Iraq has entered Kuwait, nearly nine years after the invasion that toppled Saddam Hussein.

The final column of about 100 armoured vehicles carrying 500 soldiers crossed the southern Iraqi desert overnight.


www.bbc.co.uk...


Just the first article I found on it. It is a widely reported fact.

edit on 31-1-2012 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

*sigh*
Oh lordy!

My LINK?

It was a fracking phone call, the job I have dealt with the drawdown.

It might have been night when they arrived at the TRC in Kuwait, Sorry I don''t have their itinerary
try debating with a travel agent next time.
edit on 31-1-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by Soshh



Originally posted by aching_knuckles
The whole point of WAR is to TERRORIZE the enemy so much that they QUIT.


War in its truest sense revolves around physically removing the enemy's ability to fight, which is why they give soldiers guns and not bed sheets with holes cut in them.


And how do you make the enemy quit by using your guns? So once the killing starts, its not psychological anymore?

wow.


There is this little curved gizzy underneath the gun, usually below the action parts, that is called a "trigger". You point the gun at the opposition, and pull that gizzy to the rear. The gun makes a loud noise, the opposition falls down dead, and once they are dead, they no longer trouble you. This is what is meant by "physically removing .their ability to fight". Death does that to a person.

"Wow" indeed.



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu
 


Bullets do have a small way of ending issues and disputes between enemies.

Pesky l'il critters, aren't they?



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by Soshh



Originally posted by aching_knuckles
The whole point of WAR is to TERRORIZE the enemy so much that they QUIT.


War in its truest sense revolves around physically removing the enemy's ability to fight, which is why they give soldiers guns and not bed sheets with holes cut in them.


And how do you make the enemy quit by using your guns? So once the killing starts, its not psychological anymore?

wow.


There is this little curved gizzy underneath the gun, usually below the action parts, that is called a "trigger". You point the gun at the opposition, and pull that gizzy to the rear. The gun makes a loud noise, the opposition falls down dead, and once they are dead, they no longer trouble you. This is what is meant by "physically removing .their ability to fight". Death does that to a person.

"Wow" indeed.



Wow, thank you for those easy to follow instructions on how to kill a human being, I am sure I could have never figured that out without extensive training and indoctrination.

Now, how isnt that terrorism again? OR maybe on 9/11 they were just trying to "physically remove our ability to fight" by attacking the towers and the pentagon, and we shouldnt be mad because war is war, right?



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Did, or did not, our last troops leave in the middle of night in a covert action?



Wait... you said the above after previously saying:





Except the contingent of marines and army, we are mostly out of Iraq. Not Afghanistan.



So which is it? The "last troops have left" or "except for..." which means the last troops have NOT left?

This is making me dizzy now. Maybe my blood sugar dropped or something. I think Slayer had the right idea - I'm making a sammich - WITH kosher dills (are you listening, Reptilian Khazar Zionist Overlords (tm)?) I think I'll use corned beef on rye, though, instead of ham, so I don't have to look over my shoulder for the black SUVs the rest of my days!



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The Iranians aren't going to attack anyone on US soil, because then they might lose their QuickStop or Pizza Parlor, why do you think they left Iran in the first place???

its all just more Washington propaganda to black bag everyone

edit on 31-1-2012 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
It might have been night when they arrived at the TRC in Kuwait, Sorry I don''t have their itinerary
try debating with a travel agent next time.
edit on 31-1-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)



The last troop movement out of Iraq, which included about 110 vehicles and 500 soldiers, began in darkness. Around 2:30 a.m., the convoy snaked out of Contingency Operating Base Adder, near the southern city of Nasiriya, and headed toward the border.


From a different source: www.nytimes.com...


Originally posted by beezzer
It might have been night when they arrived at the TRC in Kuwait,


began in darkness. Around 2:30 a.m., the convoy snaked out of


So, are you lying on purpose, or what? Because here are the facts, and you are still trying to manipulate them.

Its all you ever do.



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Did, or did not, our last troops leave in the middle of night in a covert action?



Wait... you said the above after previously saying:





Except the contingent of marines and army, we are mostly out of Iraq. Not Afghanistan.



So which is it? The "last troops have left" or "except for..." which means the last troops have NOT left?

This is making me dizzy now. Maybe my blood sugar dropped or something. I think Slayer had the right idea - I'm making a sammich - WITH kosher dills (are you listening, Reptilian Khazar Zionist Overlords (tm)?) I think I'll use corned beef on rye, though, instead of ham, so I don't have to look over my shoulder for the black SUVs the rest of my days!




Maybe you should read the news, or just the links I posted, it explains it. We are mostly out of Iraq except a contingent of marines to defend the embassy and army to train future soldiers. We are not out of afghanistan.

What is so hard to understand?

I know the first response when you are getting beaten logically is to start to tell jokes, to attempt to still look clever, but when you dont respond to the facts, it doesnt matter how many jokes you tell.

Like Judge Judy says, if you dont lie, you dont to remember which story to tell.
edit on 31-1-2012 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
By the way, does anyone have jobs or are we all service connected for life?



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
The Iranians aren't going to attack anyone on US soil, because then they might lose their QuickStop or Pizza Parlor, why do you think they left Iran in the first place???

its all just more Washington propaganda to black bag everyone

edit on 31-1-2012 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)


you are correct who will attend the 7/11 stores
_______________________________________________________________________________________

anybody consider just how many Pakistani truck drivers there are in the US because they are employed by Canadian companies and by trade agreement they and their families can live so many miles into the United States
Little known fact and nobody talking about that. Maybe its not the Country of People just Doctrine OR maybe its one way when they are in this country living the dream and another when they are in their own country
edit on 31-1-2012 by rebellender because: funny how a few wrong letters can mess with a guy



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles
 
Actually I'm very pragmatic and honest. I have a false name (beezzer) to hide behind.

They left by daylight. Every mobility op starts in the wee hours (why am I explaining this to a prog?) because there are inspections, formations, bags are checked for any troop trying to take things out that they shouldn't have, customs inspects equipment, hand receipts are crossed checked for weapons, hell there is even a guy at a desk with a little stamp machine because you'll always have someone who can't find their dogtags.

Unless you've been through a mobility mission, you have no fracking idea of the logistics behind it!



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
Really....so then, how do you rationalize Hiroshima and Nagasaki? The point was to terrorize them into quitting. We didnt kill that many Japanese soldiers in those 2 attacks, but tons of civilians.


Do not use terms like 'terrorise' to introduce emotion where it is not relevant. 'Terrorising' as you put it involves forcing an emotional response which is detrimental to the enemy's war effort, whereas the decision to cease war is invariably a prudent common sense one.

It is ironic that you should choose this example because WW2 established quite conclusively that 'terror bombing' does not work. What Hiroshima and Nagasaki proved (at least from a Japanese perspective) was that the US could obliterate Japan and that it was not sensible for them to continue fighting. Any terror caused was secondary.



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by sweetnlow
The Iranians aren't going to attack anyone on US soil, because then they might lose their QuickStop or Pizza Parlor, why do you think they left Iran in the first place???

its all just more Washington propaganda to black bag everyone

edit on 31-1-2012 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)


you are correct who will attend the 7/11 stores
_______________________________________________________________________________________

anybody consider just how many Pakistani truck drivers there are in the US because they are employed by Canadian companies and and by trade agreement they and their families can like so many miles into the United States
Little known fact and nobody talking about that. Maybe its not the Country of People just Doctrine OR maybe its one way when they are in this country living the dream and another when they are in their own country


What do Pakistanis have to do with anything we are talking about?



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by nenothtu
 


Bullets do have a small way of ending issues and disputes between enemies.

Pesky l'il critters, aren't they?


Yup. The guy who said "violence never solved anything" was not ever on the receiving end of violence - because he was still talking to spew BS about violence never solving anything.. Violence has actually solved quite a lot, and by "solved" I mean SOLVED - in a permanent sense!



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
By the way, does anyone have jobs or are we all service connected for life?


30+ years, puddin' Getting out this year.



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..." Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002.


Enough is enough.

If these demons of war wish to dupe us again at least make them come up with new techniques and not the same ones they used just a decade prior.

Anytime they begin to use the designation Intelligence, we should realize that they are using doublespeak. That is beginning to tell lies by first assigning the responsibility of the lie to an invisible entity without names or faces so that they can advance their agenda in the safety of not being responsible should the truth ever slip out thus they can assign the blame to the invisible unknown entity known as "the intelligence community".

I ask. Why is the mainstream media disseminating this agenda and who are all the players they are disseminating it for? Those who likely benefit the most?

Surely the Mainstream Media has enough intelligent people that recognize the truth - which is enough to tell us that they are complicit, as indeed they know exactly what they are doing.

Unbelievable that there's actually people here on ATS falling for this hoopla screaming the battle cry like robotic monkeys chasing their bananas. (aka Rocky Black...)
edit on 31-1-2012 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
Really....so then, how do you rationalize Hiroshima and Nagasaki? The point was to terrorize them into quitting. We didnt kill that many Japanese soldiers in those 2 attacks, but tons of civilians.


Do not use terms like 'terrorise' to introduce emotion where it is not relevant. 'Terrorising' as you put it involves forcing an emotional response which is detrimental to the enemy's war effort, whereas the decision to cease war is invariably a prudent common sense one.

It is ironic that you should choose this example because WW2 established quite conclusively that 'terror bombing' does not work. What Hiroshima and Nagasaki proved (at least from a Japanese perspective) was that the US could obliterate Japan and that it was not sensible for them to continue fighting. Any terror caused was secondary.


LOL

So basically what you are saying is:

It is terror when we are attacked. It is not terror when we attack.


the US could obliterate Japan and that it was not sensible for them to continue fighting. Any terror caused was secondary.


So that isnt terror? lol you must be having fun doing all of those mental gymnastics.



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
There is this little curved gizzy underneath the gun, usually below the action parts, that is called a "trigger". You point the gun at the opposition, and pull that gizzy to the rear.


Squeeze! You squeeze the trigger. You know, this constent mentoring is really wearing me out!





posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by sweetnlow
The Iranians aren't going to attack anyone on US soil, because then they might lose their QuickStop or Pizza Parlor, why do you think they left Iran in the first place???

its all just more Washington propaganda to black bag everyone

edit on 31-1-2012 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)


you are correct who will attend the 7/11 stores
_______________________________________________________________________________________

anybody consider just how many Pakistani truck drivers there are in the US because they are employed by Canadian companies and and by trade agreement they and their families can like so many miles into the United States
Little known fact and nobody talking about that. Maybe its not the Country of People just Doctrine OR maybe its one way when they are in this country living the dream and another when they are in their own country


What do Pakistanis have to do with anything we are talking about?

please look in the mirror and your own posts for the answer to that very question!!! thank you



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by signal2noise

Originally posted by nenothtu
There is this little curved gizzy underneath the gun, usually below the action parts, that is called a "trigger". You point the gun at the opposition, and pull that gizzy to the rear.


Squeeze! You squeeze the trigger. You know, this constent mentoring is really wearing me out!




LIKE IN THE NEXT 10 SECONDS

crap I left my caps on



new topics

top topics



 
42
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join