It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At a certain distance from Earth in space no living being can not survive ,even in a spaceship.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

Until we can re-create gravity, the human body will deteriorate rapidly once in space
I remember they try to use laser beams to recreate gravity in space.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Why do people bother posting on a thread like this
Why do you?

Why is big such a small word? Why does monosyllabic have 5 syllables? Why don't eggs taste like chicken? Why is no-one ever given 7 months to live? Why join a gym if you have Photoshop? Why do they make size 20 miniskirts? Why do old women all have the same haircut? Why is there no mouse flavored cat food? Why can't the Mayans just buy a new calendar? Why does everyone think my Dads are gay?

Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?

Hands down the best part of this entire thread. There are more engaging questions in this one post that every thread the OP has authored.
edit on 31-1-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

reply to post by seabhac-rua

Why do people bother posting on a thread like this
Why do you?

Why is big such a small word? Why does monosyllabic have 5 syllables? Why don't eggs taste like chicken? Why is no-one ever given 7 months to live? Why join a gym if you have Photoshop? Why do they make size 20 miniskirts? Why do old women all have the same haircut? Why is there no mouse flavored cat food? Why can't the Mayans just buy a new calendar? Why does everyone think my Dads are gay?

Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?

WINNING with Charlie Sheen

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Our only logical and progressive path is to expand into space.
Of course,in 40 years not far then ISS,referring to manned space crew.

Yet in a recent thread you made you said that sudden pole reversal on Earth will kill us all in 2012.

You make everything up as you go along, don't you?
No matter how little sense it makes...

btw: how does this jumble of words make sense?

in 40 years not far then ISS

edit on 1/31/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Any source for that?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Text1960s In July 1960, Missiles and Rockets reported Martin N. Kaplan, Senior Research Engineer, Electronics Division, Ryan Aeronautical Company, San Diego, had conducted experiments that justified planning for a more comprehensive research program. The article indicated such a program, if successful, would yield either “restricted” or “general” results. It described the “restricted” results as an ability to direct an anti-gravitational force towards or away from a second body.[5] Neither comments nor criticism of the report appeared in subsequent articles. Five years earlier, a photograph of Kaplan had appeared with the front-page newspaper article[6] that was published near the beginning of the intensified period of United States gravity control propulsion research (1955 - 1974). In 1964, Copenhagen physicists, L. Halpern, Universitetets Institut fűr Teoretisk Fysik, and B. Laurent, Nordisk Institut fűr Teoretisk Atomfysik, indicated general relativity theory and quantum theory allowed the generation and amplification of gravitons in a manner like the LASER.[7] They showed, in principle, gravitational radiation in the form of a beam of gravitons could be generated and amplified by using induced, resonant emissions. [edit]1980s According to Paul LaViolette, Starburst Foundation,Schenectady, New York, Eric Dollard, and Guy Obolensky had independently conducted gravity-like beam experiments during the 1980s that had been inspired by observations reported by Nikola Tesla.[8] Those experiments were not reported in peer reviewed journals.
source(en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDemonUK

Originally posted by TheDemonUK
....and they should call that dog Laika, then send a monkey of course. I also hear someone called Yuri Gagarin will be the first man in space. For crying out load, they did go to the moon.

Gagarin is probably the most unlucky guy ever: he went 17 times around the Earth, and he still managed to land in Soviet Union.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Those experiments were not reported in peer reviewed journals.

Doesn't sound too successful, no?

Owing to this method, it is impossible for such a device to work in space due to lack of air,

Same source as yours.
edit on 1/31/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The most hilarious poster on ATS for sure.
Maybe the entire universe dose'nt want us to leave this planet.
I do'nt blame them.....
I guess earth is a lab for aliens and we are viruses for them, they do'nt want us to spread...
Guess what, this thread is a scientific joke thread... lol.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
have heard the theory before that after atlantis was destroyed by the humans the aliens surrounded the moon and earth in a barrier suspending our contact with the rest of the galaxy, sort of like a naughty school pupil placed in detention... whether or not that is true who knows as obviously no evidence...

but please correct me if i'm wrong but there is infact a barrier - the van allen radiation barrier surrounding the earth and moon ? whether or not humans can penetrate this i have no information...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mirko

whether or not humans can penetrate this i have no information...

Heard of the moon landings?

The Apollo astronauts traveled through the Van Allen radiation belts on the way to the Moon
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 1/31/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: btw Ophiuchus 13 that's how you give a link to a source you quoted exactly

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
You know, this entire thread makes me think of the episode of Invader Zim where those aliens put the Earth in a shell, and made it so no one could leave / notice they were moving it.

Honestly, OP, your threads are about as credible as saying Invader Zim told the future of events.

JMHO, anyways.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Much as I hate to bump this thread again: no, they did not try to use laser beams to recreate gravity in space. Your memory is as faulty as your reasoning.

For ATS newbies who have reached this thread because it is now featured on the ATS front page, please understand. This thread is not typical of ATS content. There are some very thought provoking threads going on in the Middle East forum, and some extremely heated ones going on in "Political Madness." The most grammatically rigorous threads are generally found in the "Philosophy" forum. Thank you, and welcome.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Your words are nothing more than and idea. There is no proof or logic to substantiate your claim. Not only is your idea full of holes but your retorts are seemingly scatter brained. In fact, every response you have made to other ATSers posts have been incoherent at best.

Keep posting, but please... please don't say things simply for the sake of speaking.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by deepankarm
The most hilarious poster on ATS for sure.
Maybe the entire universe dose'nt want us to leave this planet.
I do'nt blame them.....
I guess earth is a lab for aliens and we are viruses for them, they do'nt want us to spread...
Guess what, this thread is a scientific joke thread... lol.

Reminds me of the (very great) Peter F. Hamilton books Pandora Star and Judas Unchained, where an evil species sees their planet surrounded by a giant shield so that they don't get out and mess up the entire universe.
Maybe Hamilton was actually refering to us...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

speculative conspiracy theory discussions of all topics
Really nothing can survive at a certain distance from Earth not even a Fly... or Flies.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
... and conspiracy theorists wonder why they are the laughing stock. This theory WOULD be interesting if you had any research.. I mean any at all would be amazing.

ETA: and by the amount of stars you've earned from this opinion shows the gullability of our members as well.. and frankly quite sad.
edit on 31-1-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

stars are for pure stupidity of this thread and the op is genius at collecting such stars.
No offence...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Well thanks for clearing that up. We're all much wiser now you've provided all that evidence. Can you provide an exact or an approximate distance we cannot go past as the space agencies around the world would love your input?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join