It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At a certain distance from Earth in space no living being can not survive ,even in a spaceship.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
What if someone used a planet as a "space ship?" What about then?

thats the spirit. Good idea. Now just find one the size of earth, maybe a bit smaller or a little bit bigger and create a shield like the one earth has over it. Now how would you create that?
You can then colonize the planet with others and start over and make a new world. Not the NWO.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Droidinvoid

The OP theory could well be right
Could be right or it is right,but time will tell as no one will go to Moon or other planet just because they know that no living being will be able to survive until a certain distance from Earth's BIOLOGICAL ENERGY FIELD!!

I think I understand where this is coming from.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When Yuri Gagarin's went on his historic flight into space, he returned in near critical condition after only one hour and forty-eight minutes in space. What happened? He had food,water, oxygen, everything the human body needs right? WRONG He was missing the Electromagnetic Field of the earth. He didnt know where he was or who he was, he lost his mind!

Which was lifted from here
www.papimi.biz...
which is an ad for a company that sells .....Pulsed Magnetic Therapy
The whole idea was debunked completely on that thread to the point that the poster had to admit that the "information" was wrong.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Think he was referring to the observed time dilation effect on satellites. I remember on a TV show they stated that GPS satellites time had to be corrected constantly due to the appearance of the clocks running faster than what was on the ground. That wasn't 100% factual information - it was incomplete.

But to the OP - I think we can and will survive outside of this system. But due to the cosmic rays stuff - it would shorten your normal lifespan (in theory).

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

Look, I'm real happy that someone wants to mine an asteroid. I am. I've been blogging about it for years.

I do NOT want their first attempts to be ones where they try to bring them into orbit around our planet.

Try not to do things that might wipe out the only place we actually currently have to live on, eh?

I will again reiterate my ongoing suggestion - you bombard Mars with them. This has many beneficial effects. You have a thing with more stable gravity to work on. A larger tableau. A large surface to industrialize. The stuff you are extracting is all at surface level. It should help increase the green house effect of the planet, which would be beneficial for atmospheric improvement.

Mars.

Due to manner in which Mars and Earth orbit the Sun, it should be possible to send smaller craft to the Asteroid belt and then move slowly use a decreasing orbit around the Sun to move Asteroids towards Mars and have Earth and Mars not be aligned so that if it screws up you end up with the thing moving towards Earth.

Aim them at Mars. Park them around Mars. Large enough asteroids parked around Mars should increase the dynamo effect of the core and help produce a stronger magnetosphere. Bonus.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
reply to post by r3axion

Mr Wheaton suggests you do your own thinking! He certainly didn't sound very knowledgable.

By this point I have no doubt told you more than you really wanted to know about the Van Allen belt and the Apollo radiation problem! Nevertheless, I have barely scratched the surface, and waved my hands a bit, to make it seem likely that I'm not full of baloney. But in the end you always have to either do it all yourself, or trust a stranger completely, or try to find some path in between: which means understanding a little science, so you can judge for yourself if my arguments make any sense at all, check a little, think about it, maybe do a bit of research on your own from the references if you are interested. The only alternative is to trust no one and do everything, which is simply impossible for anyone; or really give up all your judgements to other people, who may be saints or crooks, wise or insane. I hope you will try to find the possible but not perfect in-between path by learning some science. It is hard, but it is fun and interesting, and it gives you your own power to think and evaluate for yourself, albeit in a limited and imperfect way.

He is speaking in the context of people who believe moon hoax conspiracies without bothering to look for facts. This is why he provided information regarding the radiation levels of the Van Allen Belt.

He is much more knowledgeable than

"No you can't survive it"
"Why not?"
"You just cant"

I hope you will try to find the possible but not perfect in-between path by learning some science. It is hard, but it is fun and interesting, and it gives you your own power to think and evaluate for yourself, albeit in a limited and imperfect way.

SCIENCE gives you the power to think for yourself.
edit on 30-1-2012 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
If you make it past the van allen belt and shield yourself from the sun then you have another problem to deal with.
That little thing called gravity. The right amount of gravity so that your body cellular stays in tact and functioning at normal as if you were on earth.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

That is the reason we have never been on the Moon.

This is where I stopped reading.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
There is also another problem. Space junk flying around. Small, large. Me, i would be more worried about all the small stuff flying around. All traveling at different speeds. Some maybe 2mph, while others to a speed of a bullet. Never been up there, but i am sure there are small particles of all different sizes floating around up there. Our planet filters out these smaller particles by burning them up in the atmosphere while some larger ones break thru the burn and enter earth.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Once out of our little bubble called earth and all it's layers including the van allen belt, i do believe we need to control gravity in order to keep our cellular structures in tact. Control the gravity so that it is the same as earth up in space.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

edit on 30-1-2012 by NoClue206 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Its not at all a well kept secret

Until we can re-create gravity, the human body will deteriorate rapidly once in space. Without the weight of gravity, your muscles and bones deteriorate so quickly, human space travelers upon returning to earth from a month long stint in space, often need to be carried out. They cannot walk on their own once reintroduced to the gravity of Earth
edit on 30-1-2012 by WhiteDevil013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

A conspiracy that big would have collapsed ages ago.

I just love this argument. How many conspiracies of this magnitude have you watched collapse? How then can you be so certain of what a conspiracy this big would or wouldn't do?

The fact that we haven't seen any conspiracies this massive collapse during history means one of two things: either there are no massive conspiracies, or the massive conspiracies that exist are very well kept.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I agree... and I've actually heard this before. Yep were in super jail..

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

no living being cannot survive,

double negative, so a living being can survive? very confusing your post is...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Im sorry I just read the first few posts but I believe the OP is getting confused with the 100% scientific reasons we cannot send a man to Mars and will only send robots regardless of what is said until we discover the technology. It is not due to being to far from other humans it is due to the amount of protection we get from out magnetic pole which can protect us all the way to the moon but only at certain times. well Mars is way out of the protection. Im sure you are all aware of what will happen if the earth loses its magnetic pole (we die) because it acts as a force shield so to speak. The "moon landing was a hoax" people mentioned the radiation that would kill humans but didn't realise we were protected by planetary alignments and the close proximity of the the moon (In orbit in our gravitations field).. This is why NASA didn't bother mentioning they doctored every Mars photo by changing hue to make more conducive with photographic study. As such we had the whole Red Sky lie, it looked nicer and no one was going their to see first hand except so they didn't tell, but they left their colour wheel on the rover showing in the photo'sso anyone could compare to what the wheel looked like on earth and re align the colours by making wheel look normal again.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
lol can't believe all the negative responses saying this is ridiculous.

the op is correct.

our brain only works because of earths magnetic field.
earths magnetic field goes out somthing 22 000 miles ( covers the moon and a lil further out )
when we leave the earths magnetic field our brains shut down, we turn off like a light switch. literally.
men can venture outside our earth to the moon and around that area but if he ventures any further....yeah.
untill (im sure its been figured out) we can create our own gravity field or bubble that surrounds us we can venture out there.

anti0gravity and US navy sleep in the same bed. they have created ships that create the 'bubble' and it doesnt stop there. these 'bubbles' not only create a wonderful magnetic field but also if you are in one of these ships time does some funny things...remember what Einstein said- time is only relevant to the observer.

enough said but you people need to wake the faaaaaark up. SERIOUSLY!!!!!

link   

Originally posted by Razimus

no living being cannot survive,

double negative, so a living being can survive? very confusing your post is...

I did not catch that. No living being can survive. SO, a DEAD will not survive, even in a spaceship. Well, i suppose it won't IF IT'S ALREADY DEAD.

link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
I vote this: most entertaining thread of the day.

I don't normally condone violence, but this is like watching a bunch of people slowly smashing their head on a brick wall, and it is entertaining as hell..

I vote this by far among the most ridiculous non-sense I have seen in a long time, and there are some very bizarre posts on this site, this however ranks among the most irrational anti-scientific OP EVER, the utter non-sense we've "never been to the moon" Impossible to argue with any who thinks EVERYTHING is some complex diabolical conspiracy. Because those who have such simple 1 dimensional views are the easiest people in any population to control you play into the hands of the exact thing you fear most, be it TPTB, someone wanting your money, allegiance, worship, vote, or unknowing and unthinking obedience.

Its so simple it scars me to death, like the frog in water where its temperature is slowly raised, he doesn't notice and is soon dead because he's slowly boiled alive. For us in any society/culture; patterns, predictability, prejudice, those who play on your pre-existing beliefs. Be it a lack of awareness, critical thinking, ideology and most dangerous some "intangible" that in some way "rings true" thats building on one or more agreeable perspective, from your point of view.

I assure if any of you out there give us ten minutes together, covertly, and in person, not knowing me and using simple subtle techniques as "mirroring"in effect subtle mimicry of persona and I will have established a lot of trust. The opportunities, unbelievable. One can play on preconceived notions, the so called "NWO" which no one ever seems to be able to define yet so many believe in. You see nothing because it appears as normality, in other words what you expect is utterly non-threatening. But the greatest danger is lack of event-time awareness, and just accepting what it is because ITS WHAT YOU WANT TO and it re-enforces what you want to believe, on utube, net, paper, friends or a stranger. Sheeple? No, think lambs dancing into the slaughter house.

And I wonder when I see stuff like this, why when I give a Freshmen University lecture in the history of, technology and its social variables and applicable implication's, I run into SO MANY kids who do not know even the basics of history, and forget having any idea of the concept of the scientific method. Clueless, utterly clueless.

Since the age of Isaac Newton the scientific method first makes the assumption most people are sane, and most at least appear" to pretend or have at least a minimum amount of rationality, (or get an all expenses paid for by us taxpayers, since its under ER care, its an automatic (and by the way as in all ER care insanely expensive) 72 hour hold-for-observation in Bellevue. The method has given those who CHOOSE to look at the ability to both understand and test, by having an idea/hypothesis then devise a testable, and independent method to evaluate it, based on some repeatable methodology and then have other people who independently look at your data, and test your hypothesis with that scientific method in effect; "run it up a flagpole and see if anyone notices its a flag, or a pole! I don't care if anyone bothers to salute, thats up to the individual as to what one "wants to salute anything , some, none, or all of it" which is a personal point of view based on a rational evaluation of the first persons conclusions on a given concept.

In other words the scientific method is a structured way to have others look at your ideas and then in effect "prove it right, wrong, or inconclusive" based on what others can actually show "see, I added acid to this compound and it evaporated just as you predicted and your evaluation/tests proved" I agree or don't based on my independent experiments.

By the way even mention this? Because those who wish to in any way remain a reasonably free people, need to question not just "TPTB", but yourself as well. All day everyday. Its quite shocking to see group behavior, in that we by necessity go through each day in a truly weird kind of automatic pilot.. Its not actually considered nor do I think its in any way "abnormal"as any society has to operate in a manner where the greater number acts with a form of some actualized consistency. That varies a bit between cultures/societies. In many respects those who can't are often labeled "pathologically dissociative" and I have said in previous posts that the best way to interrogate"someone is not to interrogate them at all. I know because in my job activity over the years I have employed just these same trade craft. And how well and effortfully works, it scars me so much.

edit on 30/1/12 by arbiture because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

That's what I believe.That is the reason we have never been on the Moon.

At a certain distance from Earth no living being cannot survive.It is something,a bond that keep us alive as long as we are around the Earth and on Earth.

That is why all the manned space mission took place at a limit of space, outside Earth's atmosphere.
After that limit is exceeded every living being will die because all biological and energy ties are broken.

But no one can explain this.There is no proof otherwise.They say that a manned mission to Mars will take place at a moment in time,but all that time delay,though the technology exist for years.

It's something that they cannot explain,why we can not travel in space only up to a certain distance.

I think it's a well kept secret.

Uh.. we have been on the moon.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

Originally posted by mileysubet
I vote this: most entertaining thread of the day.

I don't normally condone violence, but this is like watching a bunch of people slowly smashing their head on a brick wall, and it is entertaining as hell..

I vote this by far among the most ridiculous non-sense I have seen in a long time, and there are some very bizarre posts on this site, this however ranks among the most irrational anti-scientific OP EVER, the utter non-sense we've "never been to the moon" Impossible to argue with any who thinks EVERYTHING is some complex diabolical conspiracy. Because those who have such simple 1 dimensional views are the easiest people in any population to control you play into the hands of the exact thing you fear most, be it TPTB, someone wanting your money, allegiance, worship, vote, or unknowing and unthinking obedience.

Its so simple it scars me to death, like the frog in water where its temperature is slowly raised, he doesn't notice and is soon dead because he's slowly boiled alive. For us in any society/culture; patterns, predictability, prejudice, those who play on your pre-existing beliefs. Be it a lack of awareness, critical thinking, ideology and most dangerous some "intangible" that in some way "rings true" thats building on one or more agreeable perspective, from your point of view.

I assure if any of you out there give us ten minutes together, covertly, and in person, not knowing me and using simple subtle techniques as "mirroring"in effect subtle mimicry of persona and I will have established a lot of trust. The opportunities, unbelievable. One can play on preconceived notions, the so called "NWO" which no one ever seems to be able to define yet so many believe in. You see nothing because it appears as normality, in other words what you expect is utterly non-threatening. But the greatest danger is lack of event-time awareness, and just accepting what it is because ITS WHAT YOU WANT TO and it re-enforces what you want to believe, on utube, net, paper, friends or a stranger. Sheeple? No, think lambs dancing into the slaughter house.

And I wonder when I see stuff like this, why when I give a Freshmen University lecture in the history of, technology and its social variables and applicable implication's, I run into SO MANY kids who do not know even the basics of history, and forget having any idea of the concept of the scientific method. Clueless, utterly clueless.

Since the age of Isaac Newton the scientific method first makes the assumption most people are sane, and most at least appear" to pretend or have at least a minimum amount of rationality, (or get an all expenses paid for by us taxpayers, since its under ER care, its an automatic (and by the way as in all ER care insanely expensive) 72 hour hold-for-observation in Bellevue. The method has given those who CHOOSE to look at the ability to both understand and test, by having an idea/hypothesis then devise a testable, and independent method to evaluate it, based on some repeatable methodology and then have other people who independently look at your data, and test your hypothesis with that scientific method in effect; "run it up a flagpole and see if anyone notices its a flag, or a pole! I don't care if anyone bothers to salute, thats up to the individual as to what one "wants to salute anything , some, none, or all of it" which is a personal point of view based on a rational evaluation of the first persons conclusions on a given concept.

In other words the scientific method is a structured way to have others look at your ideas and then in effect "prove it right, wrong, or inconclusive" based on what others can actually show "see, I added acid to this compound and it evaporated just as you predicted and your evaluation/tests proved" I agree or don't based on my independent experiments.

By the way even mention this? Because those who wish to in any way remain a reasonably free people, need to question not just "TPTB", but yourself as well. All day everyday. Its quite shocking to see group behavior, in that we by necessity go through each day in a truly weird kind of automatic pilot.. Its not actually considered nor do I think its in any way "abnormal"as any society has to operate in a manner where the greater number acts with a form of some actualized consistency. That varies a bit between cultures/societies. In many respects those who can't are often labeled "pathologically dissociative" and I have said in previous posts that the best way to interrogate"someone is not to interrogate them at all. I know because in my job activity over the years I have employed just these same trade craft. And how well and effortfully works, it scars me so much.

edit on 30/1/12 by arbiture because: (no reason given)

ahh, where are you? Off topic perhaps. What is your opinion on this subject?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join