It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At a certain distance from Earth in space no living being can not survive ,even in a spaceship.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Hey,interesting subject. I don't if we could survive far form earth but we do know that things change when something living leaves earth. Like these fruits here
www.dailygalaxy.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
And so, the troll was fed, once again over 15 pgs of troll feeding. This is beyond me. This side became troll feeding grounds, which is not even funny to read anymore it is just sad guys. Intelligent people discussing some loony's visions. Wow.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
science.nasa.gov... ion/

I have a link that fits in this thread, Hope it help's point people in the right direction, There's always an answer and a way when your spending trillions on learning and developing. HUMANS will live 1 day off our planet there will already be blue prints for this and the problems have solutions already being tested.

It's one thing being a conspiracy talker, Even knowing a good wealth of knowledge but it's terrible when people dont realise that today we already know what we need to do and are devoting time to making it happpen.

Anyway - hope it helps.

edit on 31-1-2012 by intuitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dmonix

So all the Mars lander photo's, all the Mercury, the NASA Stereo project, all these missions that are beyond the Moons distance have ALLL been fabricated?
No they are not,as they are unmanned missions!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

And this video should explain some things also.
Thank you for the video,very interesting shadows they have and the angle of the shadows.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Hrmmmm,

It is my assertion that while the OP might have the right idea in respect to his/her understanding of what they believe is correct.....he/she does not entertain all possibilities of the conspiracy laid out. Meaning simply that you cannot argue one idea without an open mind as it pertains to other valid points surrounding that idea.

It is for this reason I will not post anymore in this thread......You win OP by default....without any solid basis for your theory i cannot comment further. That and the OP's blatant contradiction set forth by him/her self just fuels the ignorance.

Im sure you'll find the answers you seek OP....if you live long enough to see it happen. Live long and prosper....Nanoo Nanoo

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

What the heck is space projection? And please, try to explain with more than just a few words. Thank you.

TextAdvertising Projections on the MOON Maybe Coming Soon, SAaaS (Space Advertising as a Service)
source(www.electrictv.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kickstart

Sure scientists have put organisms in a vacumn and they didn't die

TextIn 1971, three Russian cosmonauts aboard an early Soyuz spacecraft tragically experienced the vacuum of space first-hand, as described in the Almanac of Soviet Manned Space Flight: “…the orbital module was normally separated by 12 pyrotechnic devices which were supposed to fire sequentially, but they incorrectly fired simultaneously, and this caused a ball joint in the capsule’s pressure equalization valve to unseat, allowing air to escape. The valve normally opens at low altitude to equalize cabin air pressure to the outside air pressure. This caused the cabin to lose all its atmosphere in about 30 seconds while still at a height of 168 km. In seconds, Patsayev realized the problem and unstrapped from his seat to try and cover the valve inlet and shut off the valve but there was little time left. It would take 60 seconds to shut off the valve manually and Patsayev managed to half close it before passing out. Dobrovolsky and Volkov were virtually powerless to help since they were strapped in their seats, with little room to move in the small capsule and no real way to assist Patsayev. The men died shortly after passing out. [...] The rest of the descent was normal and the capsule landed at 2:17 AM. The recovery forces located the capsule and opened the hatch only to find the cosmonauts motionless in their seats. On first glance they appeared to be asleep, but closer examination showed why there was no normal communication from the capsule during descent.”
source(www.damninteresting.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Our only logical and progressive path is to expand into space.
Of course,in 40 years not far then ISS,referring to manned space crew.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDemonUK

That may be true but perhaps they used technology that is different to the initial claims. i.e. portal devices. I share in the OP's scepticism and I have felt intuitively that this is the case... An individual will die if they are severed from the grounding of the earth for too long its why NASA say they use artificial schuman resonance frequencies (earths EMF heart beat) in their ships. I dont think one can actually travel beyond the solar system with this artificial frequency. To other planets yeh but there will definitely be a biophysical drawback from using artificial schman freq's to go there. Then there's the van Allen's belt of which many say is deadly and cannot be crossed unless at certain times when it is not at its peak, some even calim its "impossible" full stop, unless you have some sort of protection which current mainstream physics does not "openly know of".

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
that doesnt make sense because WE are a distance from someone else and yet WE are here!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The moon, like other places, is a get there, do what you have to do, then get the hell home kind of situation.

Living in space is not ideal, and there's definitely a time and point where it becomes too taxing, physically and mentally - not to mention a change in gravity, like with Mars, and how that would affect the body over time. Not good for the bones. I don't doubt that we have been to the moon though, and that it is possible. Too much evidence, no matter how doctored.

But yes, at a certain distance from Earth, in space, it is not advisable, nor feasible to aim for survival, being away from Earth's magnetic field, the tides, social interaction, the gravity at which you grew at, etc.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I personally cannot believe it...BUT, and this is where this post caught my attention.

When i was like 16 ( that was in 1989) my grandma (she died in 1995) , who was an UNEDUCATED romanian woman who lived in a suburb , who was also very religious , in one of the discussion, i brought up the fact that we, PEOPLE, already had landed on the moon and will soon colonize the space (well, i was young and sci-fi lover).

What she told me back then, was :

"People does NOT went to moon, its not possible.God does not allow anyone to leave Earth, and anyone who will try it, will die".

Now, at that time i laughled, ofc, but now, this post...

My grandma was 69 years old when she told me that.She only made 2 years in school and i am quite sure nobody told her in school that God forbbids people to leave Earth.She never watched tv, only listen radio, but even so, those programs were 100% communist propaganda and stupid popular/opera music.

Now i am not that sure that we actually landed on the moon, i have some doubts, especially after many tries to prove that the land didn't happened.

I really really ask my self now : "Are we trapped on this rock because God wants it?"
edit on 31-1-2012 by Recollector because: *

edit on 31-1-2012 by Recollector because: *

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
No matter how much circumstantial evidence you put in front of people, and how much we KNOW that NASA and the MSM fabricate and contrive, people still close their eyes and brains and shut out all opportunity for open minded discussions. Like 9/11. Contrary to all evidence, physical and circumstantial.

OP, your point is but a tiny spec in the mountain of evidence, albeit a valid one, especially when you discover that no humans (apart from the supposed Apollo guys) went high enough to be in danger. 40+ years is a long time.

Keep up your research, and keep your mind open.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

You do know what one of the key missions of the ISS is don't you?

It was to study how the human body could handle long term periods in space.

The ISS is key for the future manned missions to Mars and back to the moon.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

back to the moon.
Why they need to do research in,human body survival in space in order to go back to the moon, as long as they say that they have been there?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

Ahh I see where you're going with this, you're likening diamondsmith to an old, uneducated Romanian woman...

Clever, rip gran.

edit on 31/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
If there is life on other planets, then my first post puts paid to his theory.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

LONG TERM space travel.

The Apollo missions lasted around a week, I'm talking about months.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I'm talking about months.
If there where a mission on the Moon they should return many times and not to train for that.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join