It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At a certain distance from Earth in space no living being can not survive ,even in a spaceship.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by SonoftheSun

What the heck is space projection? And please, try to explain with more than just a few words. Thank you.

TextAdvertising Projections on the MOON Maybe Coming Soon, SAaaS (Space Advertising as a Service)
source(www.electrictv.com...

You're joking right?

I did ask for more details but did not expect this.

Diamondsmith, please tell me how space projection (maybe...coming soon) is evidence of what you are claiming.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I don't know if you'll find this relevant but I have extensive experience with paranormal things such as astral travel, channeling, OBE, etc. There is a certain point that when you "travel" out far enough you cross a plane of some kind - upon doing this your ethereal body dissolves like a sand statue in wind. It takes a lot of effort just to keep your "body" in a physical-looking form and it becomes easier to simply "be there" in awareness, without a body.

Reading your OP post reminds me of this; I was wondering if you have an instinct or personal experience with what I describe?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I think that we went to the moon
It was referring to this,using space projection to create images on the Moon to photo them as a proof they went there ,that what I was referring to.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
...to Mars will take place at a moment in time,but all that time delay,though the technology exist for years.

It's something that they cannot explain,why we can not travel in space only up to a certain distance.

I think it's a well kept secret.

Its not secret. Its called "Van Allen Belt". But scientists, still didnt tested this belt if it really can cause harm to people. Its just theoritical.

If does so, we went never to the moon.
if not, we went moon, which i dont believe either, but hey believe what you want

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Great Post OP!

What you are saying is absolutely true and i am happy to see people like you with similar views as me. I have read too much books and watched too much documentaries to finally understand that man has never been to the moon.

But in my opinion i think that there are ways for space travel but not with the technology we have. I believe it is located somewhere on earth. Doors or pathways to other dimensions and planets.

I thank you again and i wish you luck on your research!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaventilator

I thank you again and i wish you luck on your research
Thank you,Kaventilator,I hope I will survive this thread with so many attacks,they do on me and not on thread,as it should be in order to debate.

edit on 31-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: h

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
If I will try to tell that distance they will ask where from,so I will think if it's appropriate.

edit on 31-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: a

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I understand what you are saying. I have had the same problem for years with my friends.

But i am working on a thread myself to prove this and hope i could convince some people that there never have been any travels outer space.

Documentaries such as "Apollo Zero" explain beautifully about this topic. I suggest people to watch it if possible.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
It wasn't 'God' as far as I'm concerned and even if it was, why would he create a whole universe that we can't one day explore? That would be a total waste of his and our time.

Now I'm not saying there is a god but your statement is so anthropocentric. What makes you think "if" there is a god, it would want us to mingle anywhere near other galactic civilizations? That's the point of having an enormous universe.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

There is a chinese saying " If your friend is thirsty give him half a glass of water, not full. And if he is more thirsty fill another half.

There will always be attackers. All you have to do is to explain slowly and calmly. This topic is complex and complexity is what is needed to understand it. GOOD LUCK!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaventilator

All you have to do is to explain slowly and calmly.

It's being "explained" so slowly that after 20 pages there isn't even a hint of actual explanation.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm sure someone already mentioned this, but the fact you have not changed your title leads me to believe you maybe aren't taking notice....

"no living being can not survive"

Thats a double negative. Two negatives equal a positive. So you're saying "a living being CAN survive?"

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

You should really back up your claims. Or you just sound silly.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Wow whatever helps you sleep at night i guess lol. I tend to use logic and reasoning when i come to my assumptions though.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The op has no facts to support his thred. After 20pages he still has no facts!!
Ok, I can see the debate on if we actualy went to the moon( I belive we did) but
There is lots of evidence out there that questions it and that's why I come to ATS
But he has NO FACTS!!!! Just his belief

And why is this thred on the front page!!!

Be safe people

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
OP you had me up until you said we never went to the moon

Didn't we leave some type of surveying mirror behind so we could shoot a laser from earth and measure the actual distance from the moon to earth?

I remember watching mythbuster episode were they even tested and showed it working

Here

mythbustersresults.com...

edit on 31-1-2012 by 3xil3 because: links

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 3xil3

Excellent point!! And you can see the landing sites and equipment we left behind!!

Be safe people

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It would be neat if NASA put a rover on the moon and fed live video feeds back to earth. Get to see the Earth from the Moons view.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
First of all even if we never landed on the moon like you say (but there is a lot of proof to say we did) there were manned missions past the moon Apollo 13 went around the moon (ie past the moon)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join