It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At a certain distance from Earth in space no living being can not survive ,even in a spaceship.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Maybe
I agree with you,it's good to believe....Maybe,but it never happened nor it will.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

We went to the moon several times. Didn't go back because they saw all there was to see. Yes, we really went. No, it wasn't a fake snow job in a movie studio. All the people involved, all the astronauts, etc - they are ALL lying? No way. A conspiracy that big would have collapsed ages ago. People talk. That none of these people has come forward and claimed they really didn't go speaks volumes. I remember watching the first moon landing on television. Very big deal back then. People witnessed all of the launches, too.

Not sure what data you are basing this theory on, other than some inaccurate ideas about the moon landing. Do you have any other reason to believe this?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This thread is going places.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DROKKR

ya, file 58............( thats the trash can BTW)
second line!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by DROKKR
Really?

Care to elaborate on what brought you to this conclusion?
First we never" go back" to the Moon,second all the manned space missions take place at a certain distance from Earth and never exceeded that distance,and third no other manned mission in space to other planet is certain to take place very soon(or ever),Why?....

First: its ridicously expensive with only a small amount of benefit other than "we were there before the russians/chinese/kongolese/etc".

Second: Why should they go further in space? What is the purpose to science in space that can't be resolved in a low orbit (~300km) like the ISS. Going further from earth limits your bulk load in a serious way as you would have to lift it not only for 300km but for thousands more (okay, gravity is getting weaker in a larger distance to earth but it still sums up).

Third: see answer to first.

I heard that Newt nearly vows for a moon base by the end of this decade.. Its nearly forlorn [Source]

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
You could say that.

Everything on earth is connected at a cellular level thus travelling away from earth in tern changes our cellular properties so the further we are the less connected we become. Which would lead me to think that humans would need to climatise to space and let the cellular change be more gradual (The bends )

Am I on the right track
edit on 30-1-2012 by judus because: added

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I think you meant to say "no living being can survive." Because "no living being cannot survive" means that all living beings can.

Anyway, I think that's what you mean, you just might not know that much English and so are doing your best, in which case you should be commended.

This post brings to mind some astronomy program I was watching. It brought out that when astronauts are in space they see flashes of light in their eyes, even when they are closed. This was at first a very freaky phenomena, but all astronauts that go into space are aware of it. You see outside the earth's atmosphere they are not protected against cosmic radiation, and those flashes of light were rays of cosmic radiation penetrating their bodies. Even if their eyes were closed it was still being registered and sent to the brain, pretty cool huh? But because of this I don't see how any human can survive that long in that harsh environment. Man was definitely not made to live in outer space.

If a person was to stay too long outside the protective shield of our atmosphere these harmful cosmic rays would eventually do enough damage to their bodies that they would die. I really don't see how they could live long enough in that environment to make it to Mars and back, that is for sure. And in order to build space ships that would protect them from the harmful rays, well, the space ships would just be so huge and expensive, it would be practically infesable right now. There is no way man is traveling to Mars anytime soon unless new technology is developed to protect man from these harmful rays.

As far as not being able to make it to the moon? I'm not so sure. I don't see any reason to doubt that we did.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Interesting theory OP

I believe that we are all connected by energy to each other, the earth and the universe so therefore I cannot see that we would die but maybe we would lose that 'connection' if we went too far?

I dunno... and its not exactly something that the average person can test to debunk unless you are Richard Branson

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Ok, look ...OP....Can I call you OP?

Dude, we never went back to the moon for a very good reason....no martian chicks number one, and number two because we lack the tech needed to fiscally justify going there for any other reason than to say we can. There is more rare earth type metals on the moon than there is on earth...we're goin back if we don't nuke each other into obllvion for the purpose of mining I assure you.

Next, the farthest you get from earth time stops, because we are no longer in the gravity of the earth.....thats about it. Time in itself is a manmade enterprise in that we're the only species on the planet that give a sh*t about it. The deeper you go in space (due to gravity) the less your body physically ages...so in theory you could live forever in proper stasis....well....longer than usual for sure.

We have yet to reach deep space for the same reason we didnt go back to the moon yet....tech and money. Logistics is a huge deal in space...and without it....we would die...so in that respect your right......thats not to say we could not exist beyond the realm of our solar system given the proper tools to facilitate that.

I understand science can be confusing......yet trust me....your logic is flawed captain.

The human body creates its own electro- magnetic field so disconnecting it from the earths isn't going to do anything to us other than make us weightless and maybe horny for alien moon chicks.....

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Did you dream this?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Do you have any other reason to believe this?
Space projection.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
From 1921—2009, Everest has been climbed by more than 4,500 people from over eighty nations.

Russia and China would have gone to the moon if only to prove that they could get there also , the Everest argument stands , the USA did not land men on the surface of the moon , they have enough problems getting to the ISS.

The OP theory could well be right , happy to look further into the whole thing.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

Which would lead me to think that humans would need to climatise to space and let the cellular change be more gradual
There are some birds that do not survive in a cage,far away from the natural habitat.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

This is so ridiculous.

I guess this is a companion thread to the one where you say that we are the only life in the entire universe.

You must love the attention or maybe just turn every little idea you have into a thread.

Either way, unprovable and already DISPROVED bunk.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Do you have any other reason to believe this?
Space projection.

So you "projected" yourself into space?

Just how did you do this?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Why should they go further in space? What is the purpose to science in space that can't be resolved in a low orb
Then why they are"preparing" for a mission on Mars?And why they are looking for life on other planets!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

But what about the soil samples Russia returned from the moon?

Samples which were almost identical to those collected by Apollo 12...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Going to the Moon is childs play these days. Who says we never go back - Perhaps the conspiricy theory that there is a scret space programme holds some water. Rocket technology used on Apollo is crude based on explosion technology - There has been a secret programme using anti gravity nucluer engined craft for decades or so I have read and heard.
In the 70s two unmanned probes were sent out in opposite directions and are now on the verge of Inter stellar space.
But yes who knows what conditions inter stellar space might surprise us with - You sure have to avoid Black Holes

edit on 30-1-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The earths magnetic field does protect us from radiation and once we leave the Earths protecting field we do run into problems . Also as mentioned earlier , we do require gravity for our bodies to operate correctly .

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

The OP theory could well be right
Could be right or it is right,but time will tell as no one will go to Moon or other planet just because they know that no living being will be able to survive until a certain distance from Earth's BIOLOGICAL ENERGY FIELD!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join