It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia's Military Alliance With United States Must End.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
England use to be the fire power back in the Empire days lol see all our pretty british flags on other countries

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl
England use to be the fire power back in the Empire days lol see all our pretty british flags on other countries
And Australia could have bcame a superpower today if we broke of from the Commonwealth after WW2
Just stating the fact. Australia was treated horrible by Britain and the USA after WW2, restricting us from access to things that we wanted such as Nuclear weapons, while using Australian land to conduct most of the tests, and much more.
edit on 30-1-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Don't even get me started on Israel. They need to be wiped off the map.

The only reason they haven't attacked Iran is because we haven't let them. They know they can't last on their own. Israel has seemed antsy lately with their "we must attack Iran NOW!!!" trademark slogan. I'd like to believe that if they attacked Iran on their own, that we won't back them up like they expect we would.

The world would be a better place. They're like a cancer that's destroying our country from the inside out

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Well that's cos you kept beating us a cricket lol no I'm sorry that we didn't help you out

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Ah no sweat

We're all good now. Japan nearly invaded us thats all

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by r3axion

The only reason they haven't attacked Iran is because we haven't let them. They know they can't last on their own. Israel has seemed antsy lately with their "we must attack Iran NOW!!!" trademark slogan. I'd like to believe that if they attacked Iran on their own, that we won't back them up like they expect we would.

The world would be a better place. They're like a cancer that's destroying our country from the inside out

Oh i agree
Just let me riterate your last sentence please:

The world would be a better place. They're like a cancer that's destroying thw world from the inside out, and every one can see that.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

You have to understand that we were hit pretty hard by Germany but we managed to beat them with america's help or was that ww1 hmmm lol

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by r3axion

Oh i agree
Just let me riterate your last sentence please:

The world would be a better place. They're like a cancer that's destroying thw world from the inside out, and every one can see that.

Amen

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Lol, i know i know
(WW2)

It's just that Britain called for Australia's help stating that they would be there to help us if need be. Then when Japan was on Australia's footstep, we called for Britain and they gave us the cold shoulder, so we turned to America. Luckily though, in released documents, Japan actually had invasion tactics for Australia and were going to put them in place. The only reason why they didn't invade us is because they thought New Guinea was going to be a pushover, however were defeated by Australia.

I still love Britain don't get me wrong,

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Aww we all friends now (Hugs) xx Thx for the stars x
edit on 1/30/1212 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

(Hugs back) Allies for ever

Some released documents from Australia were astonishing aswell. Australia were actually going to give Northern Queensland to the Japanese and hold them off at Brisbane

Luckily though, the Head guy who came up with that idea (which was passed through everything, until the Prime Minister declined it) was fired, and the plan abolished.

the Japanese, on the other hand were going to invade from Darwin, In between Townsville and Brisbane and Near Sydney, effectively cutting off Australia's main cities.
edit on 30-1-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
To the OP not to hijack the thread but have you voted for NO 2 ACTA yet & please spread the word as we need to hit the 1,500,000 target

VOTE FOR NO 2 ACTA

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

To the OP not to hijack the thread but have you voted for NO 2 ACTA yet & please spread the word as we need to hit the 1,500,000 target

VOTE FOR NO 2 ACTA

I think it's too late, Your country, My country, USA and many others has already signed it

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

VOTE FOR NO 2 ACTA

Please stay on topic

link   

No the EU & USA and other countries and having a meeting if it should go through

link   

VOTE FOR NO 2 ACTA

Nah just kidding no problem.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

VOTE FOR NO 2 ACTA

Thanks for giving your opinion and humour

link   

No the EU & USA and other countries and having a meeting if it should go through

I definitely know that Australia and New Zealand have signed it.

link   
reply to post by theubermensch

There won't be a topic or even a forum if it goes through but yes I'm sorry for going off topic. Everyone around the world are voting cos they are giving the petition to the decision-makers in Brussels

edit on 1/30/1212 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join