It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia's Military Alliance With United States Must End.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
China is also the country with the most spys here according to a report from ASIO.

Yeah agreed, but the only spies that have infiltrated australia lately have been Mossad agents stealing Australian passports and using those passports when they assassinate people.
We haven't had Chinese do the same thing.

I agree that we have to end our alliance with the USA as they are just a pawn and for the Israel.

I definitely agree on some terms, Australia is playing a dangerous game, selling uranium to India, while ignoring Pakistan's request for uranium.

Agreed, but Australia shouldnt be selling any uranium to any of the parties already stated.

I don't fancy the USA having bases on Australian soil, but it's not as easy as saying get #ed mate

Yes it is.
Heres how easy it is.
Hey america F*** off.

they have been our ally for close to 70 years.

No they haven't. America's only friend is Israel, the only thing America wants from us in australia is our resources and our position on the globe.

However, Australia as a nation should definitely be pursuing closer ties with China.

Agreed

edit on 30-1-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by theubermensch

omg no it isn't. China isn't the true superpower.

what a load of codswallop.

China are dependent on export and they have major internal social problems. Do you want to work for 12 cents per hour? oh and they are also dependent on major imports for power.

pulease. China is not a superpower and is not a threat. Where do people get these ideas from?

TextChina — the United States’ biggest creditor — said Washington only had itself to blame for its plight and called for a new stable global reserve currency. “The U.S. government has to come to terms with the painful fact that the good old days when it could just borrow its way out of messes of its own making are finally gone,”

Remember this after the US credit rating downgrade?? I do. I laughed my ass off.

edit on 30-1-2012 by theubermensch because: fail ((:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

no that is not correct either. That is a broad assumption.

America have allies other than Israel... What about the Commonwealth?
What Country was the first Country to go to War based on humanitarian reasons for the Jews?

What about the Coalition of the Willing?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

omg no it isn't. China isn't the true superpower.

what a load of codswallop.

China are dependent on export and they have major internal social problems. Do you want to work for 12 cents per hour? oh and they are also dependent on major imports for power.

pulease. China is not a superpower and is not a threat. Where do people get these ideas from?

Yes well... according to the "definition", a global super power it needs both unrivalled economic and military dominance.

Lets see the first part... or not - I'll leave that to you
- now the military dominance... you go ahead, align with the US, spread your troops like an idiot, thin out all your forces in mindless and useless conflicts, start a major war and then, after it ends, you'll see who comes out on top. You think the US has any chances of coming out untouched after the crap they've been doing all over the world? No. It will be destroyed, sooner or later, and prolly sooner than later. So when that happens China will not need to "match the US", it will be automatically superior to the US and THEN when the time is right, they can show all the military prowess against a wounded US (if it is going to be called "united" after it, which I doubt it)

This is not ww2 anymore, nor kansas... so buckle up dorothy and hold on to that american pride of yours because thats the only thing you'll have left when all this mess settles down.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I wonder why we don't have an alliance with China and America?

Most of us don't like the chinese government, but I'm pretty sure we can say the same about America so where's the hindrance?

I liked the idea of telling them both that we would remain neutral in the event of a conflict between them as well.
edit on 30-1-2012 by Garfee because: because

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

Yeah,we could be the new Switzerland...kinda. If two friends got into a fight at a pub you wouldnt pick a side. You would try to break it up hey

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I am sure whether to allow the US bases or not is certainly up to the Australian government, but can Australia ally with China and offer bases without Her Majesty's approval while still remaining a dominion?

If a war breaks out between China and the UK, it would be hilarious to see Her Majesty's Government in the UK being fought by Her Majesty's Government in Australia. On second thoughts, not a bad deal for Her Majesty. She can't lose regardless of who wins

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

What Country was the first Country to go to War based on humanitarian reasons for the Jews?

I dont know, was it Australia????????
If it was then it just proves that the Jews have been screwing us for 70 years too

What about the Coalition of the Willing?

What about it.
Just because our government forces us, its citizens to follow America, well it doesn't mean we Aussie citizens want to follow the USA into every conflict and it certainly doesnt make us the Willing.

We followed the USA into vietnam, into korea, into iraq, into afghanistan and every single war we have failed at,.
Well im sick to death of playing follow the dumb assed greedy American leader.

Australia is doing better on the global scene than the USA is, hence our dollar buying more than the US.
Its time Australia stopped following the US dollar

edit on 30-1-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

If i could give you a thousand stars iwould

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

How exactly do you define a superpower?

A superpower is a country with dominant ideas, economy, and military. China's economy is about a third the size of ours. Their military infantry uses outdated QBZ-90s, and even AK's still. Not to mention the 80s style uniforms. Their navy is being built up, but it still doesn't even compare to ours. They have a refurbished cold war era soviet aircraft carrier as their first. Their air force has an aresenal of 80s and 90s aircraft. Possibly even some older. The fact of the matter is, due to their political ideology, they can not afford to put tons of money into their military.

It amazes me how many people on ATS have delusions of Chinese grandeur. Yes, they are catching up economically but it will probably be about a decade before they are where we are. China is not a super power. They never will be, nor do they want to be. They keep to themselves.

As it is known to all, the United States is a super-power in the world today; how can China easily have the ability to challenge it? That is simply not part of Chinese culture and we do not have that capability. We would strive for world peace, civility and development and well being of the whole humankind…The United States has far more advanced weapons and equipment.

- PLA General Chen Bingde

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observor
I am sure whether to allow the US bases or not is certainly up to the Australian government, but can Australia ally with China and offer bases without Her Majesty's approval while still remaining a dominion?

If a war breaks out between China and the UK, it would be hilarious to see Her Majesty's Government in the UK being fought by Her Majesty's Government in Australia. On second thoughts, not a bad deal for Her Majesty. She can't lose regardless of who wins

I didnt even think of that. You are right. Damn commonwealth
I always forget that we bow to the Queen. What a joke.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by r3axion

A superpower is a country with dominant ideas, economy, and military. China's economy is about a third the size of ours. Their military infantry uses outdated QBZ-90s, and even AK's still. Not to mention the 80s style uniforms. Their navy is being built up, but it still doesn't even compare to ours. They have a refurbished cold war era soviet aircraft carrier as their first. Their air force has an aresenal of 80s and 90s aircraft. Possibly even some older. The fact of the matter is, due to their political ideology, they can not afford to put tons of money into their military.

It amazes me how many people on ATS have delusions of Chinese grandeur. Yes, they are catching up economically but it will probably be about a decade before they are where we are. China is not a super power. They never will be, nor do they want to be. They keep to themselves.

The top 3 countries in the world in regards to Military is the USA, Russia and China, so if i were you i would hold your tongue before you make a fool out of yourself.

China will be the dominant economy and you are blind if you see otherwise.

$10,090,000,000,000 - That my friend is their purchasing power if they so wish, so don't come on here all high and mighty saying they don't have any money.

Whats wrong with having 80's style uniforms?

Yes they keep to themselves, because that way, they can fool all the stupid and ignorant fools such as yourself.

www.globalfirepower.com...

Good day sir

edit on 30-1-2012 by daaskapital because: link

edit on 30-1-2012 by daaskapital because: fix up

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

The top 3 countries in the world in regards to Military is the USA, Russia and China, so if i were you i would hold your tongue before you make a fool out of yourself.

China will be the dominant economy and you are bling if you see otherwise.

$10,090,000,000,000 - That my friend is their purchasing power if they so wish, so don't come on here all high and mighty saying they don't have any money.

Yes they keep to themselves, because that way, they can fool all the stupid and ignorant fools such as yourself.

Good day sir

Wow, why so hostile?

Yeah they may be the in the race but they're miles behind. I suggest you do some research on their arsenals instead of wishful thinking.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Ha! That site I do know. I was actually gonna put a link

freaky

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

China will be the dominant economy and you are bling if you see otherwise.

Good day sir

Wow, why so hostile?

Yeah they may be the in the race but they're miles behind. I suggest you do some research on their arsenals instead of wishful thinking.

How was i hostile

I conducted research and proved you wrong on many accounts. Please pull your head out of the sand and think clearly instead of being blinded by the American propaganda that they drum into your head.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

I think 2 plus 3 beats 1.
It will depend who sides with Russia and China. Does America really have friends at the end of the day? Or are they the bully that thinks they do? I hope it doesnt come to that.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

All you've really done is show that they have a bigger population

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

You're obviously not very up to date on China's stance.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I don't bow down to our queen and I'm a Brit lol x

edit on 1/30/1212 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

All you've really done is show that they have a bigger population

You stated they have no money, i confirmed that they have $10,090,000,000,000 worth to spend if they so wish. Are you also forgetting that they are a Nuclear country, so it would not only be naval battles and all the "American Hero" stuff from the old days.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join