It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, Awakening within, the third eye...it's all coming together.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB

I totally agree that western society has been misdirected into believing that these cultures and people are sub-cultures and sub-humans. Not only has the western society devoured their forests and way of living, our culture has also devoured their culture and their knowledge. But as Terence McKenna says, it was a trade off; we came with our shiny toys, our mirrors, telephones and typewriters. In return, we brought back their entheogens. Now we must deliver the task mother nature has given us

I also believe that TPTB has deleted historical facts and artifacts that show that entheogens like psilocybin and amanita muscaria (fly agaric) has been practiced in almost all cultures, even in the Christian religion. These facts are just now surfacing in the year 2012, the second period of enlightenment. Man, this year turned out to be more mind boggling than I could have ever imagined!

The facts are unassailable, history as we have been educated has been severely tampered, altered and, in general, bastardized. One of the most serious efforts is in the continued fraudulent lack of representation of pre-literates and shamanistic peoples. It is a durable, concise and determined effort especially the fact-denials of the psychoactive plants with emphasis on the mushrooms and the Banisteriopsis vine (ayahuasca).

The question is why.

The answer is simple.

Once you have entered the depth of the realms of '___' and the mushroom, there is no turning back. You are now outside the box and that is exactly where the elites do not want you or anyone else to be. Outside "their" box.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
My fourth journey with the psilocin

After a very demanding third journey with the 4-AcO-'___', I downgraded my dose somewhat. I took about 2/3 of the prior dose, leaving the last 1/3 to take later on in the evening. This fourth time I didn’t really try to replicate Terence McKenna’s method of ingesting the mushroom; He sat in the dark eating the mushroom, contemplating all his faults as a human being in the hope that the mushroom will leave these negative aspects out of the visions. I tried this on my third journey, and it got me pretty anxious and scared. If anything, I felt that it conjured all the challenging revelations about me and my ego. This time I finally came to the conclusion that I and Terence differ, and that what is right for one person doesn’t have to be right for the other. I am not trying to avoid the shadier aspects of myself, but I will rather let them come if the mushroom wants it to.

Well, this time I rather let the mushroom come on while surfing the internet and chatting with people. I always have these first 20 minutes where I’m uncertain and suspicious of the dose; was it too low? Am I going to feel nothing? Am I going to feel too much? These feelings never fail me, but neither does the mushroom! I had been at some friends the day before, ingesting a moderate dose of beers. My stomach reminded me of this as I sat on the computer, and I had to rush to the bathroom. Now I will get pretty candid (I do this, because when I read my other trips I get a sort of an inhumane feeling. This is plain wrong, I am neither worse nor better than any of you. I have my fair share of faults as a human, and to avoid any misunderstandings about my character it’s time we shed some light on these. Remember, we are all perfect just the way we are!); the mushroom came on at the exact time as small hangover nausea contemplated a quite fierce diarrhea. Hardly the time for a mushroom peak, I thought for myself.

I say all of this because it was impressing to feel the journey going down the stairs to the “bad department” just because of some bodily functions. It was scary nonetheless. At this time I was still at the phase where you are unsure whether you are high or not, but after inspecting my girlfriends comb for several minutes I realized; ah, there it is! The childlike investigative and exploring impulses were surfacing, and then I knew for sure where I was. This almost inquisitive hunger for knowledge and understanding are one of my favorite aspects of the mushroom, and I could not wait to get on with the evening!
After this little sitting, the mushroom was coming on steadily. I continued surfing the web on sites like stumbleupon. I contemplated how great the internet really is, how you can get instant ideas, art and knowledge. I sort of believe watching a standard Hollywood movie is a waste of time and kind of disrespectful towards the mushroom when you are on your journey, but I didn’t get that feeling at all when I was surfing. Just one click and I got to see amazing artworks and creativity. There simply could not be anything wrong about just that. The mushroom is pretty big on creativity, and when I have scanned some of the drawings I have done lately I will share them with you!

Anyways, I had other plans for this evening. I prepared myself to go into the darkness again, facing the other. I have much reverence for the other, and I fear it to a small degree. I smoked some of the lady cannabis, which is a supreme visual enhancer. After this, I laid down in my usual position in a darkened room.

Let me first tell you a little bit about what happened the third time I journeyed with the mushroom. It mapped out my biggest fears, and it urged me to meet these face on. I have come to fear dentist after years and years of braces, pulling teeth, adjusting and so on and so forth. Well, as consequence of me avoiding the dentist for quite some years now, there had developed some holes in several of my teeth. This was a growing pain, which I especially felt laying down in my bed. I actually became quite unbearable when journeying on the mushroom, very much because of the fear of a sudden jolt of pain in the nerves I experienced quite frequently.
Well, three visits to the dentist and 1200$ poorer I could finally put this fear to rest. And as I laid there, it was painstakingly obvious why the mushroom urged me to get my teeth fixed; complete and utter serenity surrounded me. There was no pain anywhere in my body, and there was this amazing feeling of coherence and connection throughout my whole body. I understood that to really get to the zone, you have to leave your body out of it (much like meditation). To stop feeling your body, you have to feel it as a single entity. I felt myself as an energy being, and I got the sensation of seeing my body much like an Alex Gray painting. I was compromised of energy only, and I was energy.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This got me to an incredible meditative state where I was only breathing, seeing and being one with absolute everything. I got the sensation that I was in the company of the grand creator of all things. Words cannot describe my state of being; I was not in this dimension. We are all one, and this is our connection to the above. Every single person has this god generating ability within, and I felt that just being in its presence gives meaning to absolute everything we fight for, wish for, dream for and what we long for. I felt at home, at ease and at peace. I thought that if half the world had felt half of what I was feeling in that instance, things could never ever be the same again.

The other gracing me with its presence, showing me breathtakingly beautiful art and creativity, signs, geometry, culture and so on and so forth. I had the feeling of floating in space where I was surrounded by shear knowledge and beauty. Everything was around me. Intrinsically complicated three dimensional patterns and hallucinations were floating all around me, in several layers. Exactly what it shows you is interesting enough, but the feeling you get and the connection you have to everything is…something else indeed. I try my best to convey this, and I feel I am getting better at it, but I know that words will never touch that space of love, truth and beauty.
Staring into the abyss, I felt that this is the biggest secret of the Illuminati. There is no fate written in stone, there is no final destiny for anyone. There is only experience and choices, and you are the master of your own choices. You have the ability to be with the other through yourself, and we have all been robbed of this vital essence of what we are as human beings. You will not meet your maker through a priest, a sect or any person but yourself. And nature has offered a helping hand. All we really are supposed to do is experience, but our experience has been clouded by the dark forces and their fear mongering. Fear them not! You shall surely die one day, be sure to live before that day. Things are being rectified now, but you have to choose to extinguish your fears.

It also became obvious why the other has been so big on fitness and bodily health; you get extremely tiresome in your body lying there! You actually get into this state of physical and mental fatigue from everything that is happening to you, and I can only stand it for some 10 minutes I would guess.
I went to make myself some food after this. As I stood there, I got aware of something in the corner of my eye, and I turned around. As I did, a shadow the size of a child swooshed swiftly behind the corner. This is not the first time I have been visited by shadow people in this state. Rather, it’s not the first time I have seen them when I visited their domain. It didn’t conjure any fear really; I would welcome their inspections and curiosity. I sat down to eat, and kept on thinking about everything I had seen and understood. I came to the conclusion that all we are supposed to do is experience and live in the moment. I got a greater contact with myself as I understood that by being aware and trying to suck in as much of my environment as I possibly could, I was sending a gift to my future self, which would then easier be able to remember that place in time.

As with every time I am journeying with the mushroom, I can only bring back about half of the knowledge conveyed to me. When I realize things, I often come to a crossroad; should I write this down, or should I just experience it to the fullest? Well, both these questions gets their fruition.
Please feel free to ask any question, no matter how personal they might be. I am at your service!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

I hear you brother. Words cannot really describe nor justify what it can show us. I have read your other replies also. Wow, you really have personal experience with Terence? Very exciting!

By looking at your diction, I don't really have a hard time believing you have been in the zone. I really appreciate your contributions, I hope you stick around as we plunge deeper into the abyss!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

I hear you brother. Words cannot really describe nor justify what it can show us. I have read your other replies also. Wow, you really have personal experience with Terence? Very exciting!

Here's what you need to know about Terence. He was extremely well prepared for any conference, especially speaking and Q/As and almost always had a new theme at each engagement. He was also cranky as hell, somewhat of a split personality, belabored with migraines, pressures from peers to be more politically active and from the constant surveillance of the Law and the Intelligence Agencies. Not to mention an ego that could suck a room dead dry of air whenever necessary.

By looking at your diction, I don't really have a hard time believing you have been in the zone. I really appreciate your contributions, I hope you stick around as we plunge deeper into the abyss!

Abyss. I haven't heard that in a while.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

You hallucinated on drugs. Big deal. Call it or make of it whatever you choose to, but it is your own interpretation that is making this 'special.'

"third eye" ...so cliche. Chances are slim to none you would have reported this without first hearing about it from others first. In other words, you heard it, you expect it, you "experience" "it", and you report it. Same as all those people who see a figure in the clouds and scream holy this or that.

Why can't people just say they had a plain ol' trippy time? Chemicals making neurons fire, creating intense experiences that blow the mind away. Oh no, make something special about it. maybe it is special, or maybe it's your mind telling you it is.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
reply to post by OleMB

You hallucinated on drugs. Big deal. Call it or make of it whatever you choose to, but it is your own interpretation that is making this 'special.'

"third eye" ...so cliche. Chances are slim to none you would have reported this without first hearing about it from others first. In other words, you heard it, you expect it, you "experience" "it", and you report it. Same as all those people who see a figure in the clouds and scream holy this or that.

Why can't people just say they had a plain ol' trippy time? Chemicals making neurons fire, creating intense experiences that blow the mind away. Oh no, make something special about it. maybe it is special, or maybe it's your mind telling you it is.

I see you came from the other thread I posted in and after literally 14 minutes you came into this thread to bash it. Did you time to read any of it at all?

Anyways, sure; I am not to deny that what is happening on this spiritual trip is all in your sub consciousness, but then surely our sub consciousness is something completely different that we believe it to be!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

No, I came to see what it was about. Then, I read you tripped on drugs then consider it something super special with new age terminology. People have been using drugs to alter their states for thousands of years. It's just routine effects of chemicals.

That's all I'm saying. Be paranoid about it if you wish to. I came here with an open mind.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
reply to post by OleMB

No, I came to see what it was about. Then, I read you tripped on drugs then consider it something super special with new age terminology. People have been using drugs to alter their states for thousands of years. It's just routine effects of chemicals.

That's all I'm saying. Be paranoid about it if you wish to. I came here with an open mind.

Right you are, people have been using entheogens in holy rituals for thousands for years. Neither they nor I think that this is "just routine effects of chemicals". We have our religion convictions, and we believe we are contacting the spirit world/our ancestors/god/benign entities. Now, if you have such a hard time handling that, I guess you have to take your open mind somewhere else friend

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I haven't had a chance to read the entire thread yet but so far it's very interesting. Starred & flagged

I also couldn't help but notice the abundance of T&C violations. Everybody calm down and remember the wise words of Galactic Gorilla.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Consciousness awakening. hmm i will put forth a small lecture

don't be fooled. consciousness is not the firing of neurons but it is consciousness that fires them, and moves your limbs and heals the body. It is the master of self. The body is the character on the screen, but consciousness holds the controller. This chaotic force, absolutely of the fictional realm's productions like Star Wars exists in it's most literal terms as described in your favourite movies. It is the divine force of nature that gives life to every living creature. And so changes them as she sees fit. A living planet given power through the realms of the divine just as we. Having indulged heavily in the material world gifts. we lavish in those artificial presentations and little is left for the mind to focus on those things that really matter. Instead, in our goals of acquisition and envy through the most dividing element of competition. We feel compelled to excel even to the detriment of our fellow man. We neglect and close our eyes to things of this world that are most significantly warning signs of a poor societal construct. And shrug off the problems of others lest they become ours as well. All the while for the acquisition of 3d elements that were here long before we were born and will remain for long after our bodies have rotted just as the elements that made up our bodies as well. What really matters? what can we take with us beyond these confining walls of flesh? How simple or extravagant is creation? What could my purpose or full potential be? Why am i here? are all questions deserving attention by each human of the earth.

In scientific terms. Consciousness is the original life force of self housed in the world of flesh. It is indeed the spirit that animates the body. A most complex and powerful being of another dimension that knows no left nor right, nor good and evil. It's actions are always in harmony with universal laws. but it is the world of flesh, the corruption inherent of this level of existence which functions to quite a different tune. For this the question must be asked, for what have i attained in this life truly if life supersedes this physical reality to further boundaries?

You may discover it through use of naturally occurring mind altering substances.. which of course suggest altering because the mind must be changed in order to evolve and upgrade. But such may not be necessary if one can reverently fill themselves with compassion through focussed prayer or meditation. The later method being true and permanent, while the former can assist in revealing the path that must be taken. Spiritual realisation is real and at hand for those that will do what is necessary to achieve it. It must be earned. there is no shortcut. One must seek truth, and know truth, and love truth! Luckily all the information you need is currently present on the internet in various forms. Choose not to believe in the Holy Spirit to your own detriment. As deeply as you are consumed with materialism you are fixed in the ego and your worm dries up relatively, fixing you to this level of existence and unable to transfigure out of your fleshy prison. One should not doubt just by the vast magnificence that this world presents that no man can match to this day. Each and every creation of man has been but a mockery compared to what it was created to imitate. This alone should suggest a vastly superior conscious entity would be responsible for this mystery we have been born into.

Should you proceed correctly and be successful in letting go of your ego and discovering your spirit you will need to unlock the gate that ties the worm depending on your level of fixedness. You imaginative mind must be freed to none other than the lines of insanity. to be unrestricted in thought creativity yet disciplined by logic. Balance is after all the name of the game. Two opposites must be made equal, thus as to cancel themselves out and leave the original 0. The Nothing that is All. That which divides by zero and creates infinity and takes you past the boundaries. in your deluded state you will begin to feel lighter as ur delusion grows in your spiritual awareness as though a burden is being lifted day by day. till finally the gate is opened and your mind is filled with the light of consciousness as is your body as you feel completely weightless. a feeling that can last weeks months.. and even years. At this point you are free. you now have become unrestricted by flesh. It appears to be no more than a suit allowing presentation to be acknowledged by those who's sight is unclaimed in all creatures. This is your spiritual awakening! Good luck!
edit on 8-5-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

Christianity is about worshipping a pretend god and was created by man. Spirituality is realizing that you are God.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

You have a really great diction, thank you for your contribution
While I agree with almost everything you say, I must say that my spiritual path is quite permanent. Sure, when I sit and mediate in these conditions I get into the state within seconds, and pure being is thrown my way. I can't reach this state at all when meditating in normal conditions, but the messages of love, forgiveness and spirituality is permanent. Messages of bodily health and so on can be a little harder to fully implement. I let myself go for a month or so, eating bad stuff. As I ventured with the psilocin a couple of days ago, I was actually rebuked by an harsh and disappointed father. Not cool, but I most definitely got the message

Be safe brother, hope I'll be seeing you around the forums.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I was actually rebuked by an harsh and disappointed father. Not cool, but I most definitely got the message

What exactly do you mean by this?
Some sort of vision?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

This is sort of tough to answer. The other speaks through all, and it can conjure feelings and emotions when showing you itself. Everything you see speaks to you, and you understand it almost innately. The last time I ventured with the psilocin it took me down the 'meat locker' to show me that I have lost me ways when it comes to bodily health. The first time it proposed that I needed to take care of my temple it was very mild and forgiving, but now that it had to remind me of what I already knew it was a little less patient. Basically, the psilocin does not show you what you want, but what you need. I needed that little wake up call, and this was the effective way to show me

When I venture with the psilocin everything feels natural, and my understanding of things is quite different. It's almost like epiphanies dropping into your head, and you feel much stronger how that which is true, or at least true enough, vibrates with your inner voice. You can feel in your body, mind and soul that something is true or applies to you like nothing else, and this is one of the ways the other shows you

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
truth seekers. i like you. as an adept on the path of consciousness. i challenge you to a game of catch up

I wish the best for all of you to graduate out of the confines of flesh.

Go ahead and listen to my words. cut through the bull. Every single religious culture even satanic, tribe and ancient teachings are of one thing.

The 7 chakras and the path to the soul.

Read, study.. practice with all your heart the teachings of compassion and good will. denounce the ego and materialism to find your way to your spiritual connection. Then and only then will you see this world for what it really is. i wouldnt even waste time trying to explain.

There is no clearer teaching of self. however. on ur search for information and guidance. beware.. there is much confusion in the works of many that have been published to teach. and yet still some aim to guide you towards failure instead of success. some will also institute fear and warn you not to embark upon this journey. And oh yes it can be a treacherous experience if u make the wrong turns. but just as i asked my self before i proceeded. what do you have to lose that is greater than the value of your eternal soul?

but luckily for you. all the information is out there now for u tho u may need to do some sifting. whereas before it was completely hidden from sight.

Apokalypsis - Apocalypse - unveiling - Revelation

We are now 100% in the times of revelation. Enjoy and good luck!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Any Idea where I can Get 4-AcO-'___' online or elsewhere living in the USA TN

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I agree with awakening the anja chakra and also thalamus and pituitary. Need to detox it, ie. iodide pure crystals, they are the crystal skull, they bridge Kirk and Spock. Also chakra meditations are helpful then. 1/32-1/8th tsp, for 7 months is a good detox, and milk thistle, dandelion root tea for cleansing liver/flushing it.

Alkaline diet, 7.77 ph. Lots of fruit, some chicken and fish. And 2-3 grams of C powder a day. Good for you metabolism too.

And developing a Good Spirit, the Spirit of Peace and Love and really trying to shine our lights. This opens the third eye.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I suggest a deep and earthy stout as a means of turning on the third eye. Then again watch the movie the Crawling Eye to get the third eye activated. Or maybe one of those toys where you invert the eye and it pops. Or maybe FireSign theater doing Nick Danger third eye.

Can't wait for Dec 21 when all of the people pop up to proclaim that their 3rd eye is active and happening.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT
I'm reading more and more about this "awakening" and "evolution of consciousness"

Personally, I think it IS all a bunch of bunk.

People in general are dumber than they ever have been in the past. MUCH dumber.

Kids can't even do basic math anymore without the help of their iPhone, and what about language? Everything has turned into this mishmash of retarded short-hand that more resembles word salad than real English. I call it Junklish.

I can understand your reasoning behind a statement like this, though I am not sure if it aligns entirely with my perception of reality. On the over-view, I might agree with you. However,

1- While overall the population seems a bit dumber than they used to be

A- Certain segments of the population are much MUCH more highly trained in specialized, technical areas. Certain sceince-related professions individually contain knowledge that might have amounted to all our history's recorded, collective knowledge, in just the last few decades.

B- It is my belief that one of these "specialist" areas that is rapidly growing in population are average people who have an exceptionally attuned understanding of spiritual concepts. You just haven't seen this segment grow large enough or fast enough to outweigh the "spiritual infancy" present on the planet.

2- As I point out in part 1-b above-- a lot of people consider that this evolution or awakening will be spiritual in nature. Spirituality does not always parallel academic intelligence. I have known some people who were veritible dunces, so far as book-learning goes, who had much better "hearts" and "souls" than some of the most intelligent I have encountered. (But do not assume, wrongfully, that such things are mutually exclusive. i have, of course, also known some very brilliant minds who were highly spiritually-oriented)

McKenna's book is also a fascinating read if one has not checked it out. For related ideas, on can look into 2012, The Return of Quetzalcoatl by Daniel Pinchbeck. That book gets into a much wider topic... but is wild and fascinating the whole way through. One of my favorite reads.
edit on 11-8-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join