It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul would sell out.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
If you have been watching the debate then you already know that he has started to flip-flop a lot...i remember when the FOX news guy asked him "on one of your quotes you said that it is not our business if Iran has nukes" he responded by saying "i never said that...i don't Iran to have nuclear weapons" and started babbling on.

I am 100% certain that if he becomes president he will most likely waste time like Obama.

Remember Obama?? remember the black people? "my taxies will be lowered thank you Obama!!" 3 years later and still nothing.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

Your post makes no sense.
You claim that Ron Paul will flip on the issues he has been preaching for decades, because he doesn't want Iran to have nukes?

WHAT??????????????/

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
What's he flipflopping on? 22 years and he didn't flipflop with corporate lobbyists waving a wad of cash under his nose.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

He LIED to him self.... and i am sick of this cult of Ron Paul always attacking people like me.
It does make sense if you actually read it.
edit on 27-1-2012 by CrazyRaccoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I find it weird that he has been able to come so far with out any one stopping him. If he really is going to do what he talks about then their would be 100's possibly 1000's of power full organizations that could make it look as if he had a hart attack. Its not like the public could rage over it, they would look like idiots. You cant blame any one for seemingly natural causes. The cia has a shell fish gun that leaves no trace and gives you a hart attack. I am sure they have far better technology then that now. That info was released to the public, in the late 80's. (I think)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

They can't kill him because they love him.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyRaccoon
reply to post by DIDtm

He LIED to him self.... and i am sick of this cult of Ron Paul always attacking people like me.

How did Ron Paul attack you. You said he attacked you. Show me how he attacked you.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Why? people can start threads about Obama and how he's a loser and the works of the devil

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

If you have been watching the debate then you already know that he has started to flip-flop a lot...i remember when the FOX news guy asked him "on one of your quotes you said that it is not our business if Iran has nukes" he responded by saying "i never said that...i don't Iran to have nuclear weapons" and started babbling on.

Yeah...I'll also have to ask you to clarify. So Paul says he doesn't want Iran to have nukes - which is understandable (I personally don't want ANYONE to have nukes, but that's genie's out of the bottle) - but also acknowledges it's not our business if they do...which it's really not.

Where's the flip-flop?

I am 100% certain that if he becomes president he will most likely waste time like Obama.

Well, I suppose you could argue that depending on how you define "wasting time", but based on how I'm defining it, I'll say you're 100% wrong.

Remember Obama?? remember the black people? "my taxies will be lowered thank you Obama!!" 3 years later and still nothing.

Well, I'm sure some Obama supporters and various others will argue against the "nothing" claim, but I don't believe Obama ever promised to lower taxes (I'd have to look into it) - if I recall correctly, he even promised the opposite, at least as far as energy prices go.

Regardless, Obama and Paul have much different: tenures and records in politics; levels of maintaining consistency; etc.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

It's not a surprise to me that people booed Ron Paul...but they yayed him when he said "i voted in taking out Osama"

It's also not a surprise that my post has zero stars...because of the CULT of Ron Paul on here.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

It's not a surprise to me that people booed Ron Paul...but they yayed him when he said "i voted in taking out Osama"

It's also not a surprise that my post has zero stars...because of the CULT of Ron Paul on here.

You have zero stars, because you haven't said anything *worthy* of a star....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

*frown*

First off, you do realize that there ARE actually a good many people here on ATS who DON'T support Paul (and some we actively oppose him), right?

That said, and I'll apologize if I'm just being dense - while I can agree with your first statement here, I'm not sure how it fits into our discussion?

And lastly - you ARE aware that you've got a big Ron Paul logo in your ATS signature, I take it? You're confusing the heck out of me here, friend. Take care.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
OP let me summarize the Iran debate

Foxhost: Congressman Paul, if you were prez and got a warning on your desk that Iran would use a nuke on america how would you respond?

Paul: There is no evidence Iran has a nuke, but that doesnt mean i want them to get one, I would like it if a lot of countries scaled down their nukes.

Fox: but hypothetically, if Iran had a nuke pointed at America you would not act?

Paul: we survived the cold war when the soviets had thousands of nukes pointed at us but we talked and avoided confrontation.

Fox: (sigh) but congressman, hypothetically if iran were to use a nuke

Paul: im just saying we have so many diplomats, why not use some?

IF the debates were really fair they would ask santorum this

fox: rick santorum, hypothetically speaking Israel wants to bomb america, would you as pres invade israel?

Rs: no way, america and israel have an eternal bond

fox: but hypothetically if this bond did not exist and they wanted to attack america?

Rs: israel is not like that

fox: but hypothetically if they were and wanted to invade america

rs: they wouldn't

fox: so in other words you are okay with america getting invaded. Okay no time to respond, thank you for your anti american views

rs: but. . .

Fox: DING Im sorry times up.
edit on 27-1-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

If ya'll didn't preach half truths and propaganda, You'd be left alone. Wether you do it out of contempt for the man, you support other candidates or are just severely misinformed, if it's not a documented fact, you will be exposed as all others are.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Mods, I think this is a duplicate post, please move to the "Come troll with me!" thread.

Thanks for your continued cooperation.

Ron Paul 2012
edit on 27-1-2012 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

For some season the starrs have been dissabled on your posts. Damn cult.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

reply to post by DIDtm

How did Ron Paul attack you. You said he attacked you. Show me how he attacked you.

I believe it says the CULT of RON PAUL attacked him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join