It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Insider on 2012

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Okay don't bash on me but this YouTube video popped up on an insider named George Green claiming things are gonna go down big time this 2012 for the Illuminati plan.

Personally I believe things such as natural earth disasters will occur but I don't believe in what this guy is saying about an Illuminati extinction rounding surviving people into FEMA camps. Mostly because i dont believe in the Iluminati. Anyway I haven't seen this here on ATS and thought I'd share.


m.youtube.com...#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dmwlry5ZjZC4&v=mwlry5ZjZC4&gl=US
edit on 27-1-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012
 


hey,

link is not working :/



posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherHumanBeing
 


i think its better to leave it that way



posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012
 


There's plenty of George Green Youtube videos; see afew, you see em all. He even believes some Presidents past and present have been cloned.

It's pretty hard to believe anything this guy says



posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Green ws heavily involved with Project Camelt for awhile... I suggest taking the time to watch their interviews with him... I Personally believe he's disinfo based on my research, but hey don't take my word for it! What a vid or two on him and see if he resonates with you. He gave me the feeling that he's not to be trusted and has ulterior motives. He also claims to have direct contact with an alien race who be channeled info from in order to pen his material that is available on his website.

I trust my gut, and after spending hours researching Green I am sticking with my belief that he's either a disinfo agent or just trying to make a buck off of people... Probably both IMHO.



posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

here ya go



posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5
 


Cloned presidents isnt that far fetched seeing when they are elected something happens to them and everything they promised is never accomplished



posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilverStarGazer
Green ws heavily involved with Project Camelt for awhile... I suggest taking the time to watch their interviews with him... I Personally believe he's disinfo based on my research, but hey don't take my word for it! What a vid or two on him and see if he resonates with you. He gave me the feeling that he's not to be trusted and has ulterior motives. He also claims to have direct contact with an alien race who be channeled info from in order to pen his material that is available on his website.

I trust my gut, and after spending hours researching Green I am sticking with my belief that he's either a disinfo agent or just trying to make a buck off of people... Probably both IMHO.


Cloned presidents wow sounds far fetched. Think that he is taking it to far out myself.



posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken
 


LOL!! ok



posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn
 


appreciate the linked video...


in the 2nd half of his narrative the speaker tell us that both Canada & the USA lands will be used primarily for food growing, food production


If that is the case, the north american landmass, being uncontaminated enough to serve as the breadbasket for the remaining 500 million survivor/workers which serve the illuminati elites

then why are the Genetically engineered food crops becoming the replacement for Earth/Nature evolved food crops?

the elites will then have to consume the same poisonous crud as the hive workers, that does not sound sensible to me. and unless there's a circuitous detour in the master plan concerning healthful food stuffs and unadulterated basic crops and untainted meat/proteins without growth hormones ...


without a realistic explaination about that issue---the whole ball-of-wax about a secret counsel of elites that is planning to kill off the majority of useless-eaters, sounds like a bad B movie



posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
No problem.
For future reference, when embedding a YouTube video, all you need to copy and paste is the far right of the url right of the =sign. So if the video url was :www. Bleblablayoutube=whFX5ta you will only copy the (whFX5ta) and paste it in the youtube link box on reply screen.



posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by imawlinn
 


appreciate the linked video...


in the 2nd half of his narrative the speaker tell us that both Canada & the USA lands will be used primarily for food growing, food production


If that is the case, the north american landmass, being uncontaminated enough to serve as the breadbasket for the remaining 500 million survivor/workers which serve the illuminati elites

then why are the Genetically engineered food crops becoming the replacement for Earth/Nature evolved food crops?

the elites will then have to consume the same poisonous crud as the hive workers, that does not sound sensible to me. and unless there's a circuitous detour in the master plan concerning healthful food stuffs and unadulterated basic crops and untainted meat/proteins without growth hormones ...


without a realistic explaination about that issue---the whole ball-of-wax about a secret counsel of elites that is planning to kill off the majority of useless-eaters, sounds like a bad B movie


If that's true, but guessing its hogwash because the real extraterrestrials who watch over earth( program blackop are not involved with ) will prevent such a terrible thing like that to happen to the human race. What kind of human being named as a group of Illuminati would order such a plan. Just doesn't seem as a reality.

Sounds like a population reduction and they want to survive, sorry not going to happen because they will be destroyed by light forces before they attempt that if this were true. Also I understand bad things such as nuclear bombs happen etc, but a massive extinction to survive only 500 million will not happen, they will not allow that for certain.

good plans for humanity in the very very far future I'm hopeful for, although I do think some unavoidable earth changes are upcomming that isn't good at all but not a sick twisted extinction event by Illuminati. Once again if this were true I'm sure the higher elders know and will devise the plan and the hive(know who this might be but I won't name or maybe your talking human slave workers) if they are associated.

Oh and by the way you shouldn't call them elite just because they have power of death and financial economys or whatever kind of useless power you think they have over us as spiritual beings in this material world, they are not elites and this whole way of thinking will disappear quick especially in the very future.

Do you really fear that because when our eyes/ ears are open as mass consciousness changes by conspiracy exposure or something else I'm not saying, all of this Illuminati hogwash will not have influence/ power over the population.
edit on 27-1-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
somebody please explain how the EVIL EMPIRE of the Illuminatti gets anything out of destroying the USA or western civilization?

where is their profit if they destroy a consumer base.
If its all about the Zigelist, remove the people and have robots? For what? there isn't a comsumer
If I have a business that services Carpenters with hammers and I kill off all the Carpenters who then will buy my hammers.

"But it's just about pure EVIL" No, not buying that one because there is no pure evil as it's a mixture of many things, greed, among the the seven. Again I go back to who then will be the consumer.

What is the Illuminatti gonna do, sit in a small circle and smoke cigars and drink scotch after there wicked plan. They can do it now.

Help me out here

Added Content:
my opinion is George Green is one of the Zionists and wants to sell you Gold...back to greed.
Tell me something, I hate using movies but lets use one for an example....The Road...that was a good one except for the cannibalism, (humans but no wild life think about it, there would have been equal destruction between humans and all other mammal and bird species) in The Road scenario, what is gold and silver gonna do to get that man and his son to the destination?

edit on 27-1-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012
 


How about a brief summary and key points of the video?

Personally, I believe in secretive, influential power groups way more than any 2012 Doom and Gloom scenario. I don't buy any of the 2012 hype. It's just fear-mongering and profit making. Relax, find inner peace, and enjoy life!



posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012
 


How about a brief summary and key points of the video?

Personally, I believe in secretive, influential power groups way more than any 2012 Doom and Gloom scenario. I don't buy any of the 2012 hype. It's just fear-mongering and profit making. Relax, find inner peace, and enjoy life!


George Green says he is in the know, from old colleges and the shyt is gona hit the fan...esensually what AJ is saying and goes further that you should have gold and silver...bull-ony Fearmongering BULL-ONI



posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012
 


How about a brief summary and key points of the video?

Personally, I believe in secretive, influential power groups way more than any 2012 Doom and Gloom scenario. I don't buy any of the 2012 hype. It's just fear-mongering and profit making. Relax, find inner peace, and enjoy life!


There are many things that isn't just profit making. But I agree 2012 is just a year and life will continue as normal until it becomes a surprise. But really thats the whole purpose, inner peace so I'm sitting here meditating.........auuuuum, om Mani padme huuuuuum...............wait,,,,,,,,, whys the ground shaking, wait a minute....,Ahhhhhhhhh wait what's going on ........lava, holy crap lava, holy crap holy crap AHhhhhh......

Some people think nothing bad will happen but just galactic chakra activation, portals, metaphysical stuff.
Don't really fear anything just laugh at like buddha
edit on 27-1-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join