It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Templar Uprising

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by baalbuster

Right.Just because we are the source doesn't make any of it less, uh, manifest.

Thought-forms, egregores, Gods, whatever you want to call 'em. We're the source, and we're also hosts.

Weird.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Eidolon23 because: ...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

Interesting thought...i'd almost like to see what one of these "gods" would do if we became world wide atheists... or maybe the other egregores would get jealous if we all accepted just one of them, one meme for one world.

Again just hypothesizing but I'm of the belief that we very well could "unimagine" these memes, at least its hopeful to think we could since we never know when we just might want to. For example I wouldn't be a fan of the "cthulu" meme becoming more prominent in the world.

In your opinion do you think there could be anyway to believe so much that we could physically manifest one of these egregores into this physical plane? Like a world wide ritual of some sort.
edit on 26-1-2012 by baalbuster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

They grey isn't nearly as concerning than the Avatar of God Form Incarnate in Man.

Done right, it is astounding.

Done wrong, it has the power to destroy.

There is a vein of wrong right now. I'd like to find it. Tease it out and and replace it with whatever it is that the men who've resisted the bad code have sitting in its place.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

That's the most interesting aspect about his whole thing to me: that this phenomenon should persist after the demise of polytheism, and to a certain extent any religious trappings whatsoever.

Which tells me that if we've gone beyond organized religion, that something still persists which may supercede religion. Thought-forms will assert themselves in this new context, but we might not recognize them for what they are because we no longer believe in Gods.

Funny, huh?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by baalbuster

In your opinion do you think there could be anyway to believe so much that we could physically manifest one of these egregores into this physical plane? Like a world wide ritual of some sort.
edit on 26-1-2012 by baalbuster because: (no reason given)

Phew.

I think that might be happening already. We never got past Herotodus, even after our cerebral hemispheres fused.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon

What if literally everything was taken just for what it was?

I think that it would deeply enrich our connection to one another. I think it would allow us to agree on what is Good. This is so sorely lacking in our world, in my opinion. We have allowed ourselves to convince ourselves that we should not ask the kinds of questions that might allow us to finally come to some kind of unanimity.

Boy that's a big question, baalbuster.

Strong work, Eidolon23.

X.

Okay, what is the largest area of common ground?

Life and liveliness. I think most of us more or less get behind that, whatever else we may not agree upon.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

It just be replaced with something else. Your mind is what it is. This trait, it is what makes us human. It is probably part of what let us survive when what we are should have died out many times.

The problem is that we allow "it" to control us, instead of us controlling "it."

I've said it before, I'll keep saying it. All the people who think that they are free of this force, it is because you're uninnoculated. Sitting targets for the first smart person to spin a story that captures a mass of people.

The scientific minded aren't free of this force usually. They are already beholden to a different thought form. One that doesn't appeal to everyone.
edit on 2012/1/26 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Funny and a little scary...I'm pretty open minded but I've never believed some of the so called "new age" stuff about how humanity is almost as gods with our power of imagination, up until now at least.

We very well could be the gods of another realm, this "imaginationland" from south park we discussed before. Maybe we really are the "Gods of the gods"...what a tantalizing thought if we could harness such a power, now THAT would be a real evolution of our currently stagnating species.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Oh and to be fair - I clearly have a bit of Templar resonance myself. An entire line of my family were Templars, and I'm a direct descendant of Charles Martel.

But I'm focusing on the boys because I'm a serious odd ball in the bingo ball tumbler.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

They grey isn't nearly as concerning than the Avatar of God Form Incarnate in Man.

Done right, it is astounding.

Done wrong, it has the power to destroy.

There is a vein of wrong right now. I'd like to find it. Tease it out and and replace it with whatever it is that the men who've resisted the bad code have sitting in its place.

You're right about the Mahdi/Messiah meme. I think its so omnipresent we don't even register it anymore.

So, if the knight thing is resonant at the moment, and the Christ analog is Arthur, insomuch as he encapsulates all the virtues we treasure in the Templar; that is what needs to be cultivated.

Somebody pass the Grail.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
There shall be no glory or colours flying
Victory is made of nought but woe
For a seige of Love surrounds us all
Until hearts and minds speak as one.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I do not know if someone has already mentioned this, but it was implied by another on the first page. They use alot of conspiracy internet game things for puzzles and advertisement. the Game is called The Secret World which is a war between secret societies and stuff.
www.thesecretworld.com...

Maybe that is why there is increased Templar searches. I think that would make sense right. I have not read the whole topic though so maybe I am way off.
edit on 26-1-2012 by GaboVarfang because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GaboVarfang
I do not know if someone has already mentioned this, but it was implied by another on the first page. They use alot of conspiracy internet game things for puzzles and advertisement. the Game is called The Secret World which is a war between secret societies and stuff.
www.thesecretworld.com...

Maybe that is why there is increased mention

I tried as nearly as I could without skewing the data set to weed out this game. I weeded out "mmorpg". Once again, it didn't impact the metrics all that much. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Ok Cool I wasn't sure so I figured I would suggest it.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I have a direct challenge here.

Masons and Maltas: You've got groups with this meme.

I've had you guys try to back me down on this subject a couple of times.

You see it. You're not dumb.

Why aren't *YOU* doing something about this?

I'm fine picking up where you won't go, but it makes me thing that you're wanting it. You're ... wanting the bad resonance to play out. You have the option to shape it, and you aren't.

Whazzup with that?
edit on 2012/1/26 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
There shall be no glory or colours flying
Victory is made of nought but woe
For a seige of Love surrounds us all
Until hearts and minds speak as one.

How lovely.

In the peace of the tent
My heart beats at quiet intervals in the night
In lieu of hammering against a metal shell
Under the glaring sun in the punishing heat.
I hear my Love, far from the desert,
Telling me to sleep well.

edit on 26-1-2012 by Eidolon23 because: ...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Unless there really is OG Templars vs. Neo-Templars action going down. It would be characteristic of the groups to keep the conflict on the way down low.

edit on 26-1-2012 by Eidolon23 because: I kid! ... Or do I? Mua ha ha.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Romanian Rap Templar.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Never seen what they said to you before but I kinda doubt we'd ever get a straight answer about such a subject

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Cooked Heads

I have been given a glass that has the fountain of the sun inside,

a Friend in both worlds, like the fragrance of amber inside the fragrance of musk.

My soul-parrot gets excited with sweetness.

Wingbeats, a door opening in the sun.

You’ve seen the market where they sell cooked heads: that’s what this is, a way of seeing beyond inner and outer.

A donkey wanders the sign of Taurus.

Heroes do not stay lined up in ranks for very long.

I set out for Tabriz, even though my boat is anchored here.

Jalaluddin Rumi.

Translated by Coleman Barks, 1996.

edit on 26-1-2012 by Xoanon because: better

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join