It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Templar Uprising

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

I would suggest looking around the world we live in..NDAA, SOPA(there's prob. a few more on the way), media blackout of RP, we're on the brink of war with Syria, Yemen, Iran, I think I'm forgetting some, brink of economic meltdown, etc. It's all about control/power/wealth of everything. NYPD wants to use drones on city streets, American civilian assassination, who's running Lybia now that we overthrew Kaydaffi? On a daily basis the situation gets crazier, it;s just how it's supposed to be. I don't fear a maltese cross but I think u refer to coveted agendas. I would say people have made their allegiences and it's so bold now, there's no need for secrecy anymore. The presidents recent actions point to the reality of the situation.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
I imagined The battle of Banockburn with Robert the Bruce heavily outnumbered by the tyranical English King's forces - Then like a vision The Templar knights took to the field causing the English to flee in fear by the reputation which proceeded these knights.
Just curious, but is this a widely held take on Bannockburn? I know there's a Scottish Rite degree based on that being the history of what happened, but I wasn't sure if any actual historians hold that belief?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

Some would steal anothers soul if that were possible.
Alas some corrupted souls think such a thing possible

Isn't that what a lot of these corrupted religious sects are basically doing in a sense?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

I imagined The battle of Banockburn with Robert the Bruce heavily outnumbered by the tyranical English King's forces - Then like a vision The Templar knights took to the field causing the English to flee in fear by the reputation which proceeded these knights.
Just curious, but is this a widely held take on Bannockburn? I know there's a Scottish Rite degree based on that being the history of what happened, but I wasn't sure if any actual historians hold that belief?

I wish I could tell you more - I am hopeless at remembering book titles dates and data because to me the information is key and how it reverberates - But I will tell you what I recall.
After The Templars were set upon by the Holy Mother Church, slapped in irons and tortured to recant and give up their secrets on that famous Friday the 13th.
Some Templars sought refuge in Scotland under the protection of Robert the Bruce who refused the Papal Bull - to persecute these heretics. There is a very beautiful small Chapel in Roslyn ( Just outside Edinburgh) an old castle too - This belongs to the St. Clair family - I visited there before it became popular with ones seeking the grail.
I learnt that this chapel has an anomoly ie a holllow space beneath the floor of certain dimensions I dont recall.
I asked one of the St.Clairs if this was where the supposed grail rested. He smiled and said - "There may well be Templar Knights buried there and we would not like to disturb them.
Also by chance over 30 years ago - I found myself stood against a wall looking at an old building which I was drawn to above the door it said "Kirkwall Masonic Hall" Kirkwall is the main town on the biggest Island in the the Orkney Isles.
I lived on one of the smaller Isles for several years.
Several years later Kirkwall Masonic Lodge declared publicly that it had in it's possesion a tapestry that could change Scottish History - The tapestry portrayed Templar Knights carrying 2 grails from the Holy Lands to Scotland. So yes Scotland has a deep hidden history and connection with the Templars
edit on 26-1-2012 by artistpoet because: add ons

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I know ancestors played a big part in Templar, but I don't know what, recently I've been obsessing over it, but cant find any info.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
I know ancestors played a big part in Templar, but I don't know what, recently I've been obsessing over it, but cant find any info.

I think that is what the original Templars did - Obsess over hidden knowledge and sought it in Jerusalem.
Excavating under the city walls to find scrolls etc that the Gnostic Hermetic Christians buried there after they were driven out and persecuted in 70 ad - Templars sought knowledge passed on by ancients such as Egyptian scribes - The search for knowledge has gone on forever - The quest to bring knowledge to all in the light of love is the Work of Ages - Each generation does this wether Templar or not it is to do with The Immortal Soul. Something Jesus taught also.
edit on 26-1-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Wish I knew now what my family knew then...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by baalbuster

reply to post by Aeons

Some would steal anothers soul if that were possible.
Alas some corrupted souls think such a thing possible

Isn't that what a lot of these corrupted religious sects are basically doing in a sense?

I think you are absolutely right - Everything of value is corrupted by some with an ungenerous soul.
It is like George Orwells - Animal Farm where all are liberated from thier tyrant master
"All are Equal" is the motto - eventually it reads "All are equal but Pigs are more equal"

edit on 26-1-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
Wish I knew now what my family knew then...

I wish you knew also so you could share and enrich us all

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Close Encounters of the Third Kind (November 15, 1977)

Check out there analasis for the SOUNDS,,people in the movie were hearing,,,
scary,,,lol
Subliminal Messages,,pre programing,,or prophecy?

Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Close Encounters of the Third Kind: A line worker, after a encounter with UFO's, feels undeniably drawn to an isolated area in the wilderness where something spectacular is about to happen.

Released: November 15, 1977
Runtime: 132 mins
Genres: Drama Sci-Fi Adventure
Countries: USA
Director: Steven Spielberg,,,

Yup 35 yrs ago,,, lol,,

Is it all in there heads,,,pre-programed,, the 40yr old people of today,,and there scared??? lol

remember most would have been 10yrs old at the time,,

Interesting Social Conditioning Effect,,,
or Reality,,

Me.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Check out there analasis for the SOUNDS,,people in the movie were hearing,,, scary,,,lol

I am very interested in checking this out, BobAthome. Is there a link?

Thanks.

X.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Am laughing but it is not funny really as there is much to what you say.
I remember working with a guy who watched soap operas - One day he comes into work and at tea break we all start gabbing about this an that - This guy starts getting really angry slagging off a soap opera character - going into great detail of the characters flaws - Every one is by now laughing but this poor guy cant understand why - "For F--ks Sake" says someone to him "It's not real man get a grip"

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I guess this could fit into the idea of this thread since the Grey Alien has probably already gained a well deserve place on the list of egregores.

In fact I would go so far to say this meme is the one most influencing the media in the last couple years due to all the hype for 2012. If this year ends without a hitch and 2013 rolls around like normal look for the alien meme to take a little breather for a couple years.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by baalbuster

Sometimes I chalk the bobble-headed, spindly limbed grey phenom up to everybody being freaked out about having babies, and equally spooked over not having babies. All factors considered, who wouldn't be?

And people are freaked out about abortion, and stem-cell research. So we suddenly have an epidemic of fetuses performing experiments on adults. Another type of stress-induced mass possession.

I don't really put any weight on that, it's just a notion.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Might be some weight to that notion though...when I had my first kid it was a big surprise and totally unexpected, so naturally I was freaked out, and wouldn't ya know I was having nightmares about aliens opening my doors, staring me down, and sometimes even screaming at me.

Just found out number 2 is on the way now but I'm settled now and not as freaked out lol..but if any "Grey" dreams come my way again I'll be sure to make a thread about it.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Might be some weight to that notion though...when I had my first kid it was a big surprise and totally unexpected, so naturally I was freaked out, and wouldn't ya know I was having nightmares about aliens opening my doors, staring me down, and sometimes even screaming at me.

There is so much going down in this post that it needs a thread. I have ideas and anecdotes to add if it happens.

X.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

will do then mate...might be later tonight or tomorrow, gotta have time to organize my thoughts since its been about 2 years

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your family! Thanks so much for sharing that.

Also, yeah, a good thread can be thrown together with this as well. A highly flammable thread, but flame retardant is as flame retardant does, I guess.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Thank ye kindly miss
I had a son last time so I'm inwardly hoping for a girl, but I'll be happy with another lil crazy man if thats what happens.

Yeah I'll get my thoughts collected tonight and hopefully have something by tomorrow.

This thread right here has blown the door wide open on so many things to think about, from the Templar meme to the Alien Meme.

Makes me wonder since all this is straight from the human psyche, and it seems our collective psyche may be in overdrive at the moment, what would happen if we were devoid of these memes entirely? What if literally everything was taken just for what it was? If this is even possible, I'm just hypothesizing now.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

What if literally everything was taken just for what it was?

I think that it would deeply enrich our connection to one another. I think it would allow us to agree on what is Good. This is so sorely lacking in our world, in my opinion. We have allowed ourselves to convince ourselves that we should not ask the kinds of questions that might allow us to finally come to some kind of unanimity.

Boy that's a big question, baalbuster.

Strong work, Eidolon23.

X.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join