It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Aussie flag on car 'more racist'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

So after just being nice to you this is your response!!

lol!

Oh ffs if you don't like Australia then look at my previous comment pick a country and # off there.

and the old '# off if you dont like it.

when Ive never said I dont like it

you are proving my point about Aussie idiots, lol.

last post. sorry my opinion caused to create drama where there neednt be any.

yay for togtherness on Australia Day. yay for all your hate and hateful words because I had an opinion different to yours. good on ya maaate

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Karawa

Well you have my respect Karawa, although our past is not free of misfortune we must move on. Such a shame that the Aboriginal protestors had to attack the PM today, its going to set their cause back years.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen

Originally posted by Jace26

Originally posted by Indigo2
reply to post by seabhac-rua

I agree that there is nothing wrong with that but Australia Day is cultural sensitive to the aboriginal people of our country and it seems very few recognise this or even care.

I care.

and don't celebrate Australia Day. always good to have a day off though.

I think patriotism breeds contempt.

Oi Oi Oi is the catchphrase of idiots.

You wouldn't say that publicly, so why say it on here?
Australia is one if not the most patriotic country on earth so you will find little support here or in the mainstream community. Australia day should be a day of national reflection of our past achievements so it seems you are quite the opposite, you instead view it as a national reflection of our worst achievements (What does that say about you?)

Oi Oi Oi is actually the catchphrase used by English miners in the UK in the early 19th century. Through British migration that slang became famous for its use by Australians. Still used even to this day.
If you hate Australia so much then you can pick a much lovelier country;
Pick your choice:
A: Iran (As a woman you will enjoy no rights and live a life barred from social contact)
B: China (Work as a slave for slave money, sounds fitting for you)
C: Somalia (Have your female genetalia removed and forced to "service" rebel soldiers)

Oh yes, Australia is terrible isn't it?

wow so many accusations against me from one post.

how do you know what I would say publically ? LOL Im noone famous so I really dont opportunites to give my opinion publically

I didnt come here for support btw- just sayin'. Im entitled to my opinion.

Australia Day is different things to different people- please dont try and say what it is about for anyone other than yourself and how others should view it.

What makes you think I hate Australia LOL- talk about a whole post at putting words in someones mouth! to the contrary I love it here

Don't worry too much Lifecitizen, Jace has a habit of twisting words to suit his own opinions. You never said you dont like this country, yet you get accused of it. And did you notice his response......."well you can pick a much lovelier country" which suggests just because he accuses you of not loving Australia you should go somewhere else. The classic bogan response its called. I thought the motto of ATS was to deny ingnorance, yet Jace seems to embrace ignorance in all its glory !

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

You might not celebrate Australia day, and thats fine if thats your choice. But you should show pride in this country whatever way you do that by.

lol, how do you know what I do in my life. have you got a crystal ball? LOL. are you psychic? you know so much about me personally!! scary!

and please and again, its not your place to tell others what they 'should' be doing

nice being in such a warm community of Aussies

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

"GOOD ON YA MATE"

Just piss off you damn woman and stop using Australian slang if your not going to call one yourself.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

another proud Aussie. If you re read my posts you will see that I said I didnt read the whole thread, I didnt see anyone say oi oi oi. I came up with that idea all by myself!

I never implied you said it to me but without doubt you called the other poster a idiot! Again are you in denial or a liar? What is it?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

The classic bogan response its called. I thought the motto of ATS was to deny ingnorance, yet Jace seems to embrace ignorance in all its glory !

lol. he does.

and I know, so comical but disheartening at the same time. we're surrounded by them. they always come out in these type of threads.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

another proud Aussie. If you re read my posts you will see that I said I didnt read the whole thread, I didnt see anyone say oi oi oi. I came up with that idea all by myself!

I never implied you said it to me but without doubt you called the other poster a idiot! Again are you in denial or a liar? What is it?

I'll say it again. I will spell it out for you. for the last time.

I didnt see anyone say oi oi oi. it was a general comment.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

Yes I twisted the words around after she stated quite clearly she does not support an Australia day and thinks that our national chant are the spoken words of "idiots"?

Honestly, your going to defend her since you and I didn't see eye to eye in a previous argument?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

You might not celebrate Australia day, and thats fine if thats your choice. But you should show pride in this country whatever way you do that by.

lol, how do you know what I do in my life. have you got a crystal ball? LOL. are you psychic? you know so much about me personally!! scary!

and please and again, its not your place to tell others what they 'should' be doing

nice being in such a warm community of Aussies

When I said you should take pride in Australia, thats all I meant.

Where did I talk about your life or that I know so much about you?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26

"GOOD ON YA MATE"

Just piss off you damn woman and stop using Australian slang if your not going to call one yourself.

and a misogynist too. why am I not suprised

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I will spell it out for you again! Innocently or not you offended a poster not me personally by saying that people who use the phrase Oi Oi Oi are idiots. It does not matter what you read or did not read. Vilification is about the way you make some feel whether intentional or not! Get it? Got it! Good!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

I'll say it again. I will spell it out for you. for the last time.

So Lifecitizen are you now denying your comment on the chant because to me it seems you are.
I did see someone say Oi Oi Oi and if I remember correctly it was YOU. Stop trying to twist things around.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

So Lifecitizen are you now denying your comment on the chant because to me it seems you are. I did see someone say Oi Oi Oi and if I remember correctly it was YOU. Stop trying to twist things around.

She is back peddling big time. She knows she made a mistake and will not admit to it. She is a racist! She can argue all she wants her comments prove it!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
lol.

havent got time to argue, sorry. the tennis on! the Feds is playing. I luv him
and yep I will go for anyone else before Hewitt
coz hes a tool and a bad sport.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
LOL yes Im racist.

classic. how old are you guys? 12?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Using the tennis as an excuse to not defend your actions. Back peddling big time! Hit & Run tactic. Disgraceful and very racist!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I'm not defending lifecitizen here but someone explain to me what she said that might be considered racist. I apologise if I missed a post.
However, you are very rude lifecitizen. The way you have carried on is something I would expect from a 12 year old not a grown woman.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

No Jace, wrong again buddy !
Its just that some of us realise we can still acknowledge Australia Day without going out and covering ourselves in Australia Day merchandise and acting like a bogan and classing it as a celebration. And some of us would rather have our own private day then go out and be associated with these backward thinking bogans. And some of us can acknowledge the contribution from many Australians not born in Australia and dont have to resort to telling people to get out, or telling people to pick a lovelier country to live !
And in many Australians opinion the catchcry of Oi Oi Oi is a stupid saying that has no significance to this country, and ironically seems to of been adopted mainly by those with bogan like mentalities and characteristics. And i'll point out again, its not how you do or dont celebrate on Australia Day that makes you an Australian, its what you do for the other 364 days of the year that defines you as an Australian. But i wouldnt expect a bogan to know this as they seem to class ignorance as an asset !

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

For your information, I am a very proud Australian. But I'm stuck at home today since its raining where I am. So what if people dress up with crappy merchandise for a day, thats just part of the fun isn't it?
I only pointed out Lifecitizens apperent apathy toward Australia day and the Oi Oi Oi chant, which I responded to by saying your entitled to your own opinion. To which she then stated that I should grow up?! Lovely, keep hurling those bogan insults at me. Honestly, would a bogan type like I do.

Wow real mature.
Happy Australia Day

edit on 26-1-2012 by Jace26 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join