posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:21 AM
reply to post by InfoKartel
Then tell me, what the hell do Australians have to be proud of? Sports ? And are we talking anglo-saxon Australians? The descendants of criminals?
Their slaughtering of the native, original Australians? What is it that you are specifically proud of? Vague answers have been dealt with above.
Wow you have a pretty smart mouth and a sarcastic attitude for someone who cowardly sits outside Australia and hurls racist garbage! You are clearly a
1. Yes I descend from Convicts transported to Australia! Yes I am proud of it! Anyone who throws insults about that and is not in the same room is a
2. We are proud that our ancestors came to this land and created a land that is free and a good place to live
3. We are proud that people from all around the world from all different races have come here, contributed to our country and proudly call themselves
4. We are proud that we have tamed this land (As much as any human can against mother nature)
5. We are proud that such a small nation with a relatively low population has excelled in the sports, business world, the music world, acting and
anything else we have set our minds to!
6. We are proud of the beauty of the Australian land.
7. We are proud we have given full support to our British & American allies in any war they have participated in. It's about the pride not the
fighting in wars. It's about we stood by our allies even if many did not agree them we were still there! Australians are loyal to the death!
These are just a few things we are proud of. You satisfied you Aussie hater?
That's all Australia Day is about.Being thankful, proud and celebrating things like that but some looney tune academic wants to take that away from