It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found out a family friend was Abducted by aliens and had her baby taken!?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanJoe

Erm...this is not my thread but wth is wrong with you? How could he prove anything about family friends? Isn't that kind of absurd? You've also read accounts from other people along the same lines. Think about what you're asking, and then ask yourself too why you think anyone is required to present *you* with anything? Believe if you want. Don't, if you don't. Do you think anyone is going to lose sleep over it?

Sorry, but your attitude needs adjusting.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Nice thread OP! This does sound an awful lot like a movie is saw recently.... Think it was called the fourth kind. Which was also based on real events apparently. It's a good movie you should check it out.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Aliens pro abortion???

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
Hey all,

Let me start by saying I have known the people involved since I can remember and they are normal everyday people, they do not advertise or have ever tried to profit in anyway from this.
I only just in the last 10 min found out about this and while Im healthily skeptical I have no reason to believe any of this is in anyway made up.

Was just having my weekly call home to Mum, she asked what I was doing as I sounded distracted.
Told her I was just browsing a website called ATS, she asked what it was about and after giving her a brief run down (conspiracies, science news, ancient history, Aliens) then she casually drops " Sue and her husband think they were abducted by Aliens"
I normally try to keep it clean when talking to Mum but came out with a massive "WTF!!!!!!!!! when? why didnt I know about this?"

Mum explained I was too young (I was 11 at the time) and she didnt want to freak me out as well as the fact she wasnt sure what to make of it.

I remember around the time it happened, My mums friend had miscarried a few months before and she was in the process of getting divorced. We used to go visit alot at this time so my mum could be there for moral support and I could play with her children. I remember Sue always looking haggard and sad.

My Mums friend was about 3 months pregnant she was due for an ultrasound and when she went the fetus was gone, no blood no accidents just not there anymore. in the week or so upto the ultrasound Sue was having really bad nightmares and the husband was having terrible headaches.
With no other explanation she put the miscarriage down to stress and although sad got on with life.
Over the next few months the nightmares got worse, she couldnt remember what they were but it got to the stage were she had to take pills to get to sleep as she was so terrified of dreaming.
The husbands headaches also got worse but he found he was able to get rid of them by drawing, the drawings were weird and I can remember seeing some of them, they looked like machinery or circuit boards, he had a heap of them in the study where me and Sues older son used to play computer games.

After awhile Sue decided to go for hypnotherapy to try and get rid of her headaches as the meds were seriously affecting her, Expecting the issue to be trauma based from losing the baby she had regression done, it turns out her and her hubby were abducted and the aliens took the baby!!!!!

When Sue went back and told her hubby about this he didnt want to listen and it eventually led to their divorce.
After the hypnotherapy she could remember the incident clearly, they were abducted 3 times. on all occasions they were abducted together after falling asleep but then separated when on the craft(?).
She can remember being terrified all 3 times but apparently they didnt physically harm her (she never gave mum details on exactly what it was they did)

I can clearly remember around the time it happened and knew something was seriously wrong, Mum seemed overly anxious anytime we were going to visit.

Once again I know for a fact my mother isnt lying about this and I dont believe Sue was lying either, she genuinely believes this happened to her.

Im not sure what to make of it but since I know the people involved and know what type of people they are Im inclined to think this may be real.

Anyone on here have similar first hand experience of this sort of thing?

Aliens???????

How and why would can you come up with the aliens option?. Of all the other alternative possibilities, you think its aliens....amazing

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
If this happened as OP recounts
it sure as hell was not aliens.
The hypnotist has planted these things (*memories*)
in there mind during therapy.
She was looking for a headache relief
and this hypnotist delievered.
For money of course, because they saw a sucker
or they saw someone needing help
and gave her this whole story to
help her rationalize (in any tense)
what really happened.
I doubt mum is making it all up
I think the hypnotist planted this
*memory* in her friends mind.
edit on 25-1-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

This was my first thought as well, my mother even suggested this to her friend but from whats she recounts her sister was in the room with her at the time of the hypnotherapy and this was not a planted idea.

The hypnotherapist had cured the victims sister of an eating disorder without the topic of aliens coming up

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanJoe
Sorry, but i think this is non sense. Extraordinary claims
demand some kind of proof.
I want to believe, i have been to Area 51, Roswell, and read and listened to many things.
Show me one piece of physical proof.

Unfortunately there is no proof, all Im doing is recounting a story I heard.
All I can say is that my mother wouldnt lie and I know the lady involved and have since I can remember and she is not crazy or weird or odd in anyway.

I believe she believes this is what happened to her.

Make of it what you will

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1

Aliens???????

How and why would can you come up with the aliens option?. Of all the other alternative possibilities, you think its aliens....amazing

Once again Im just recounting a story, I didnt make up/come up/ conclude any of this just telling it as I heard it.

Since you mention it what alternative possibilities do you have?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
Often people make up stories to help them deal with the emotional pain when this sort of thing happens.

This post made me laugh purely because of the silly assumption that someone going through what she did would pretend aliens took it and pretend she and her husband were abducted numerous times.

And then you got a lot of stars for saying such nonsense without knowing the woman in question or being around her at the time as the OP was. Shame on you and those who starred your post.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Aliens???????

Once again Im just recounting a story, I didnt make up/come up/ conclude any of this just telling it as I heard it.

Strange how that member thinks the alien thing is strange and unbelievable but then has the blatantly ridiculous theory that terrorists didn't fly planes into towers in his avatar and signature.

Amazing...

I believe you though.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Aliens???????

Any possibilities involving human influence would work.

The alien option is completely delusional. Are you delusional?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

From a UK website

Dating scan In most cases, where there are no problems, you'll have two ultrasound scans during your pregnancy. The first will be your dating scan which is booked at between 10 weeks and 13 weeks plus six days of your pregnancy.

Australia quote 11-13 weeks USA 16-20 weeks for a first scan unless the woman has a history of problems.

So I will say again something doesn't add up with the OP statement, now who would get mixed up with such important details of a supposed event like the one claimed.

Then the women was going through a divorce and her husband didn't seem to believe the story yet he was supposed to be drawing things related to it

Also the hospital didn't seem to react to the baby going missing between scans

I will say again STRANGE!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

No Im not delusional which would be easy for you to see if you jumped down from your high horse and removed the chip from your shoulder.

You put it out there so tell me whats a more rational explanation?
Are you saying believing in Aliens is delusional or just that someone being abducted by them is delusional?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Would be good if you could get some of those drawings, would be very interested in seeing them if they still exist...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by Suspiria

From a UK website

Dating scan In most cases, where there are no problems, you'll have two ultrasound scans during your pregnancy. The first will be your dating scan which is booked at between 10 weeks and 13 weeks plus six days of your pregnancy.

Australia quote 11-13 weeks USA 16-20 weeks for a first scan unless the woman has a history of problems.

So I will say again something doesn't add up with the OP statement, now who would get mixed up with such important details of a supposed event like the one claimed.

Then the women was going through a divorce and her husband didn't seem to believe the story yet he was supposed to be drawing things related to it

Also the hospital didn't seem to react to the baby going missing between scans

I will say again STRANGE!

I know someone here in Malaysia who had an ultrasound after skipping her 2nd period, it was done at her request as pregnancy tests were coming back negative and she wanted to be certain.

He didnt see the drawings as anything related or was in denial about it, either way whenever it was brought up it started fights between them so Sue learned not to talk about it.

Out of curiousity what would a hospital do under these circumstances? launch an investigation perhaps?

But yes I agree with you, STRANGE indeed!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

No Im not delusional which would be easy for you to see if you jumped down from your high horse and removed the chip from your shoulder.

Are you saying believing in Aliens is delusional or just that someone being abducted by them is delusional?

I have no high horse nor chip. I am stating a fact. I am being logical . I am being practical.

A rational explanation is anything that has to do with human influence(this is the second time I post it by the way).

Yes I am saying :believing in aliens,here on earth or hoping they exist somewhere wanting to be are buddies (or boogyman) is freakin delusional. And that includes believing all abduction accounts,ufo pictures or video or anything that leans towards ET influence. There is NO credible proof so why people use the Alien option IS delusional.

*snip*

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

edit on Fri, 27 Jan 2012 10:20:51 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I have no high horse nor chip. I am stating a fact. I am being logical . I am being practical.

A rational explanation is anything that has to do with human influence(this is the second time I post it by the way).

Yes I am saying :believing in aliens,here on earth or hoping they exist somewhere wanting to be are buddies (or boogyman) is freakin delusional. And that includes believing all abduction accounts,ufo pictures or video or anything that leans towards ET influence. There is NO credible proof so why people use the Alien option IS delusional.

I don't know if you believe or hope the delusional alien option could be real. But you sure are desperate posting this ridiculous story. You're either lonely or really lonely. Its obvious you are not looking for answers or a logical explanation.

I'm sorry but you are over-reacting. The OP is not saying it definately IS aliens or alien abduction. He recounted a story and asked if anyone else had an experience like the woman BELIEVES she had. The OP also hasn't said he believes what she claims is true but that he does believe that SHE believes it.
To call him delusional is unwarranted and quite frankly rude. To call anyone who believes in aliens 'delusional' is just as rude.
What are you afraid of?

OP, this is a fascinating story either way. I am on the fence about aliens myself and about abductions but I do believe you have posted with good intentions. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Hey all,

Let me start by saying I have known the people involved since I can remember and they are normal everyday people, they do not advertise or have ever tried to profit in anyway from this.
I only just in the last 10 min found out about this and while Im healthily skeptical I have no reason to believe any of this is in anyway made up.

Was just having my weekly call home to Mum, she asked what I was doing as I sounded distracted.
Told her I was just browsing a website called ATS, she asked what it was about and after giving her a brief run down (conspiracies, science news, ancient history, Aliens) then she casually drops " Sue and her husband think they were abducted by Aliens"
I normally try to keep it clean when talking to Mum but came out with a massive "WTF!!!!!!!!! when? why didnt I know about this?"

Mum explained I was too young (I was 11 at the time) and she didnt want to freak me out as well as the fact she wasnt sure what to make of it.

I remember around the time it happened, My mums friend had miscarried a few months before and she was in the process of getting divorced. We used to go visit alot at this time so my mum could be there for moral support and I could play with her children. I remember Sue always looking haggard and sad.

My Mums friend was about 3 months pregnant she was due for an ultrasound and when she went the fetus was gone, no blood no accidents just not there anymore. in the week or so upto the ultrasound Sue was having really bad nightmares and the husband was having terrible headaches.
With no other explanation she put the miscarriage down to stress and although sad got on with life.
Over the next few months the nightmares got worse, she couldnt remember what they were but it got to the stage were she had to take pills to get to sleep as she was so terrified of dreaming.
The husbands headaches also got worse but he found he was able to get rid of them by drawing, the drawings were weird and I can remember seeing some of them, they looked like machinery or circuit boards, he had a heap of them in the study where me and Sues older son used to play computer games.

After awhile Sue decided to go for hypnotherapy to try and get rid of her headaches as the meds were seriously affecting her, Expecting the issue to be trauma based from losing the baby she had regression done, it turns out her and her hubby were abducted and the aliens took the baby!!!!!

When Sue went back and told her hubby about this he didnt want to listen and it eventually led to their divorce.
After the hypnotherapy she could remember the incident clearly, they were abducted 3 times. on all occasions they were abducted together after falling asleep but then separated when on the craft(?).
She can remember being terrified all 3 times but apparently they didnt physically harm her (she never gave mum details on exactly what it was they did)

I can clearly remember around the time it happened and knew something was seriously wrong, Mum seemed overly anxious anytime we were going to visit.

Once again I know for a fact my mother isnt lying about this and I dont believe Sue was lying either, she genuinely believes this happened to her.

Im not sure what to make of it but since I know the people involved and know what type of people they are Im inclined to think this may be real.

Anyone on here have similar first hand experience of this sort of thing?

Call the cops on them, who knows how many of their own babies they've killed!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
Often people make up stories to help them deal with the emotional pain when this sort of thing happens.

Yes, but not stories like "abducted by aliens", if you really think about it, theres no real advantage in lying about it. Just by saying it, you get most people in the world calling you crazy, but the truth is, we are still a primitive race, and we don't know everything yet, although we think we do. So we say stuff like, "well it doesn't make sense to go through all the incredible distances to get to us, and use incredible amounts of energy", but number one, we don't know if there even traveling incredible distances, i.e. a wormhole, or using incredible amounts of energy. We can't conceive such things, which is exactly why we don't have these things, or ideas on how they would work. This doesn't mean that it isn't possible, and the reasons for other worldly beings, or interdimensional beings abducting us, could also prove to be unfathomable to us. Much like the same reason, we have to tranquilize animals and kind of use force to help them, because there is no way to get them to understand what we are doing to them, this might be some of the same things happening to us.
edit on 25-1-2012 by andersensrm because: Added a couple sentences

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Wrong.

A number of cases . . . sounds like this one . . .

ultra sound confirm the baby in the womb and the baby's health and growth.

In some cases, the woman has an ultra sound say on Tuesday morning.

Tuesday night, there's another abduction.

The woman either remembers the abduction or has a sense that the baby is gone from her internal womb sensations and lack thereof . . . and immediately goes to her gynecologist on Wednesday.

He confirms--absolutely no baby and no sign of trauma etc.

Simply no baby where there was one 24 hours earlier.

edit on 25/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join