It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found out a family friend was Abducted by aliens and had her baby taken!?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Is there any way you can post those drawings, or get an expert to look at them? You don't need to tell how you came by them...but if this is information left over from the process, and the process involved aliens, then chances are those circuit boards or whatever could reveal advanced technology. And if it doesn't...

Well, maybe proof the government got its technology from the aliens?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I think the drawings that was mentioned in the OP are the holy grail to all this.

If you find them you may find the answer. I think its worth a shot at speaking to him what have you got to lose ?

You mention in the OP that they were divorced due to this and he drawn pics of some weird things why would he not be leave her. There is more to this than meets the eye. find the drawings maybe find the truth lets role

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I believe your story, and here is why. Back in another State where I lived for many years, I knew a girl who was 20 years younger than me. She would get pregnant, show all of the signs, twice doctor confirmed, and then the baby would be gone. No miscarriage, no signs of one. She was baffled, as were her parents, and doctors.
We finally figured out she was being abducted. The girl began to remember things from being on the craft, and she ended up under that care of a psychiatrist, treated for PTSD. This kind of thing has been reported for years now, but no real studies have been undertaken to discover exactly what is happening.

I do a lot of reading. I can remember reading once, in a book I think, that the little Grays were the ones abducting humans. They have no reproduction organs, or digestive organs. They are attempting to propagate their species, blend their DNA and Genetics with human DNA and produce a hybrid that can help them with this project. They also have to feed. To do this, they take the liver, heart, and other organs, grind this up into a soup, then soak in it, or place their arms in it to soak up nutrients. I cannot confirm is this is all true, or not, but is make sense, in light of other things we have read about and seen, such as the OP's experience.
We all have to have open eyes, and minds if we are to figure out the real deal. Mine is open, how is yours?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

If I had planned to reveal them, I probably would have done so.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

You still have hormonal traces from a pregnancy even after it's terminated. There are tissue traces. There are lots of indications of pregnancy after it's over, whatever the reason. Babies don't just disappear without a trace. Even if it's a growth that produces similar hormones (there are those too), those still leave evidence behind.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Wow! Well we're not in a position to determine whether she really was abducted or whether she imagined it as some kind of defense mechanism, but it sounds like she at least believes it to be true. And I think if nothing else this is an excellent example of how if abductions really are happening, people have all the reason in the world to not talk about it because it's too painful and they don't want to be labeled as crazy. So it could be happening frequently and we would never hear about it. Plus if it took hypnosis for her to remember the event, how many people could this happen to that never do remember the abduction? Scary implications.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
She could have had what is referred to as a spontaneous abortion (early miscarriage) - with the foetus being passed in the toilet. It does happen.
Irrespective of any alien claims, how did professionals explain the disappearance?

edit on 25-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

From what my mum told me it was just explained as a miscarriage, there wasnt any follow up on the part of the dr but its something else Ill ask mum about.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Thats not true at all, Im not sure where you got your information from. A baby is visible around 4-5 weeks, it doesnt look like a baby but it is there. When I was pregnant with my daughter my 1st ultrasound was at 5 weeks, then another at 12 weeks (3 Months). Please educate yourself on pregnancy before making an accusation like that.

*Not everyone has the same pregnancy. Some people require additional medical attention requiring an early ultrasound.
edit on 25/1/2012 by Britx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Unfortunately without getting my mum to go bring it up to Sue I wont be able to get the drawings. Looking back and knowing what I know now I really wish I had of taken some

I can still sort of see it in my head as we spent quite a bit of time in the computer room and whenever it wasnt my turn to play I used to look through the book they were in.

It was over 20 years ago so I doubt even if my mum brought it up if they would still be around
edit on 25-1-2012 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I just wanted to tell my story it really doesn't have anything to do
with abductions (as far as I know).
My son and daughter in law were expecting their first
child we were so happy and everything was going fine she went to her Dr.s apointments as scheduled I think it was her second visit she was around 2 months in and the doctor told her she was expecting twins he had heard 2 heart beats not including the moms.... we were incredibley happy then her next visit they did a ultra sound and it confirmed that she was having 2 so we bought everything for 2 babies ....strollers... cribs so on and so fourth.
Things were going great she felt great she was gaining alot of weight .....she then went to her next apointment they did another ultra sound the Dr was astonished to see there was only one child he could see no evidence of another child it was very very unsettling we were so lost as to know what happened they told us that it is possible that the child she carried could of absorbed the twin. We were extremely scared at the thought of this.We mananged to keep focused and happy the rest of the pregnancy saying it wasn't meant to be it might have been too hard for them to manage two. She delivered a healthy beautiful girl 7lbs 6 ounces they named her Jade.
She is now 8 and smart as a whip extremely well mannered happy little girl.
Sadly 3 years after that they were pregnant with twins again but she miscarried at 3 months. Heart broken we got on with our life still very hard on all of us.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by starlitestarbrite
I just wanted to tell my story it really doesn't have anything to do
with abductions (as far as I know).
My son and daughter in law were expecting their first
child we were so happy and everything was going fine she went to her Dr.s apointments as scheduled I think it was her second visit she was around 2 months in and the doctor told her she was expecting twins he had heard 2 heart beats not including the moms.... we were incredibley happy then her next visit they did a ultra sound and it confirmed that she was having 2 so we bought everything for 2 babies ....strollers... cribs so on and so fourth.
Things were going great she felt great she was gaining alot of weight .....she then went to her next apointment they did another ultra sound the Dr was astonished to see there was only one child he could see no evidence of another child it was very very unsettling we were so lost as to know what happened they told us that it is possible that the child she carried could of absorbed the twin. We were extremely scared at the thought of this.We mananged to keep focused and happy the rest of the pregnancy saying it wasn't meant to be it might have been too hard for them to manage two. She delivered a healthy beautiful girl 7lbs 6 ounces they named her Jade.
She is now 8 and smart as a whip extremely well mannered happy little girl.
Sadly 3 years after that they were pregnant with twins again but she miscarried at 3 months. Heart broken we got on with our life still very hard on all of us.

clearly the other twin was abducted

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Have you tried googling the husband. He may have looked into having his pictures shown publicly.

It may give you a lead

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

I'm sure that was meant as a joke but it's actually very common that one twin is absorbed. It's even thought that twinning is more common than we might suspect and that one of the twins is resorbed early on. There is speculation that this could have something to do with left-handedness. There is a lot of speculation about what goes on in the womb. Most people would be very surprised by a great deal of even the commonplace occurrences. Honestly, it's a wonder we ever get here. People have little appreciation for what a miracle it really is.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

That's exactly correct AutoWrench.

Simply read the books by Harvard Psychiatrist Dr. John Mack about abductions...there are several documented instances of this having occured.

Read his books regardless. Dr. Mack was proving that these people were not "Crazy" but were only speaking the Truth.

If you don't like to read then consider giving this Video about Dr. Mack's patients a look.

Peace ...Love and the Light

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I dont mean to sound like Captain Obvious but....... a fetus disappearing within a few months is normal its called a miscarriage.... plus she sounds like she was taking alot of meds, or should be at least.....

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Without getting into it too deeply, this happened to me (not the miscarriage part). Believe me, if it happens to you, you do NOT want to relive or discuss it. It is too odd.

Nightmares of gray men in black raincoats swarming our house and yard, coming into my house via a bedroom closet.

Unable to move, scream, begging not to hurt my kids, then knocked out.

Waking with headaches and a bloody nose on my left side that never really went away for years.

I hope the good Lord is merciful to Sue and her loved ones.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
I dont mean to sound like Captain Obvious but....... a fetus disappearing within a few months is normal its called a miscarriage.... plus she sounds like she was taking alot of meds, or should be at least.....

Its all good, you dont sound like Captain obvious, you sound like corporal didnt read the OP properly.

There was none of the usual signs of miscarriage and she started taking sleeping meds and anti-depressants some time after the baby was gone
edit on 25-1-2012 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
About 15 years ago, my sister was around 4 months pregnant with her 3rd child, everything was going fine with it, then one morning she woke up and noticed that her belly button was oozing blood. Our mom took her to the ER, the doctors could not explain why her belly button was bleeding, but the even weirder part was that she was no longer pregnant. It was bizarre to say the least.

I never even thought about it being ET's but after reading your story it got me thinking.I was 12 when all that had happened at during that same time was when I was having terrible waking nightmares, headaches, and such.

Not related at all, but I have a friend who thinks some of the population is actually alien hybrids of some kind. His thoughts are that that is were Autism, and things like that come from. Very smart people, but some very unable to function. Food for thought I guess.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
If this happened as OP recounts
it sure as hell was not aliens.
The hypnotist has planted these things (*memories*)
in there mind during therapy.
She was looking for a headache relief
and this hypnotist delievered.
For money of course, because they saw a sucker
or they saw someone needing help
and gave her this whole story to
help her rationalize (in any tense)
what really happened.
I doubt mum is making it all up
I think the hypnotist planted this
*memory* in her friends mind.
edit on 25-1-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Sorry, but i think this is non sense. Extraordinary claims
demand some kind of proof.
I want to believe, i have been to Area 51, Roswell, and read and listened to many things.
Show me one piece of physical proof.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join